All Comments on 'Slave Georgina's Date'

by Slave_Georgina

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very unusual scene, but well worth the "read" Not highly erotic, but certainly entertaining.

Slave_GeorginaSlave_Georginaover 8 years agoAuthor
Real life Scenario

This story is actually a description of my RL 'Date' with the Mistress whom I serve as a live-in slave.

As it is my first submission I didn't realise that this should have been written in the notes that precede the story. I will attempt to remember and do so next time.

My apologies.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 8 years ago

This is all the more fun considering it actually happened. Hmm, now this may be an idea worth trying. I think I can pull it off and I hope to have as much fun as they did:)

HurtsSoGoodHurtsSoGoodover 8 years ago
Very Entertaining!

Lot's of fun! Good read.

Minor quibble: The sentence "I mentioned this to Mistress, but she assured me that it was just the general reaction of different people to a loving couple snogging in public?" should end in a period rather than a question mark.

HurtsSoGoodHurtsSoGoodover 8 years ago
P.S.

The restaurant scene made me hungry! Who said English food was boring, haha?

LunarSiriusLunarSiriusover 8 years ago
A fascinating glimpse into an extraordinary situation

The Backstory on this little vignette is its most fascinating aspect. It’s like catching glimpses of a neighbor’s private life through the cracks of an old fence while walking past. I found myself trying to peer past the fence of the story into the life of the slave. Did she say she was usually naked wearing heels? Did she say she only eats leftovers and that she eats them alone? I felt like a prying neighbor. I want to know more about the slave, her mistress and what makes them tick.

The passive voice of the lead fits perfectly with her passive personality. While it makes the reading a bit dull, it is so in-tune with the lead character that I found it mildly unsettling. I wanted to shake her out of her submission. At the same time, it was the submission that I wanted to read about.

Thank you for sharing this extraordinary story. I hope that your mistress lets you share more of your life. It is truly fascinating.

LS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous