All Comments on 'Slave Girl Emily Ch. 04'

by Serafina1210

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago
Sincere thanks for the warning

Not my favorite chapter, but important to read for the continuity of the story. He is still hunting for her limits...will he ever find any? I confess to increasing unease that there is not a wiff of 'I would rather not' let alone a limit, soft or hard. She is coming across more and more as not a blank slate, but an erased slate.

The quality of the story telling continues tight and clear.

Serafina1210Serafina1210almost 10 years agoAuthor
Limits

She'll find she has some limits. Discovering them may make for some unpleasant paragraphs, and I'm a little reluctant to write them (coming up against my own limits?).

But I have to wonder whether "limits" are the right Quest at all.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago
The next question then becomes...

does HE have any limits? Master/Dom/Tops certainly can and do have personal limits. They may not share that information, especially while still seeking the sub's limits. Must The Quest continue if the Master is satisfied with the parameters? Seeking the outer most limits is not the same as identifying needs.

You may certainly push your characters to, and over, the cliff if that is what you want to have happen. Some readers enjoy playing on cliffs. Some love sitting in a lounge chair thirty feet from the cliff and enjoying the view. What do you enjoy?

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
Thank You

I find that I am enjoying her journey. I am also teased by the opening to each chapter then really excited to see how she is progressing. You deliver this story well, the writing is flawless, to me, and the story is engaging. I have no idea where this is going but unlike so many stories it is different and captivating. So I thank you for sharing your erotic mind with me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just awful

Lacking compelling writing or any kind of cleverness, this was just boring.

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 10 years ago
No, it isn't at all awful!

As some other comments have said, the question of limits hasn't really been addressed, but to call this story, this writing, boring is far from fair.

You write very well, Serafina, but listen to the advice you are offered by commentators who have something worth saying.

Thank you, please keep writing and have five stars from me.

Serafina1210Serafina1210almost 10 years agoAuthor
I appreciate

the thoughtful comments. Even the Bored Anonymous (whose response I assume is sincere and not just a troll) is a useful reminder that you can't please everyone. T.S. Eliot thought Hamlet was a failure--I can handle it if Anonymous thinks I'm a bore.

This is hard writing. I've made a character I'm way too close to, and many readers seem to have gotten close to her too (it's not just the comments--I get mail). And people are invested in different ways: some more worried about how she'll end up, some wanting certain kinds of physical and emotional experience for her.

I have a sense of how I want her to end up, and what I want her to learn on the way. But the problem of how to get her there is a daunting one.

So I read the comments carefully and think about them a lot. Thanks.

Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
Really well written

Have been looking forward to the next chapter and i wasn't disappointed.

The topic of limits does need to be addressed as said by others before me, we all have them subs and Dom's alike, and they need to be established and abided by.

The standard of writing however can't be criticised in any way as it flows beautiful and gets you involved with the characters, wanting to know more and travel further with them on their journey.

5 stars and a well done once again.

lm1jrlm1jralmost 10 years ago
wowzie

I can really understand this story as I am married to the most wonderful slave now for over twelve wondrous years. Thank you for a wonderful Job

LightflickLightflickalmost 10 years ago
Sorry Its over

I thoroughly enjoyed Emily's story, it's very well written, and gave me an insight to a world I don't know much about. Keep up the good work.

Serafina1210Serafina1210almost 10 years agoAuthor
It's not over

I'll guess five or six more chapters before it's done.

Steve150177Steve150177almost 10 years ago
I don't think this is too harsh

I gave it a 5 *****.

Watersports is not my thing, but it is not usually gross either. I could have done with out it.

Like the story a lot.

WifewantstoplayWifewantstoplayalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic

I love your writing!

TehCorinthianTehCorinthianover 7 years ago
Really nice

Watersports is absolutely not my kink, and I didn't find this chapter very arousing, but I really like what you did with the characters, the way they're both exploring and trying to find Emily's limits. It's a really respectful take on accepting the kinks of others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous