All Comments on 'Slave Girl Emily Ch. 06'

by Serafina1210

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
Super

Once again another great instalment, and longer too!

I love the interaction between Emily and Amanda, and Emily and her Master, the emotions shine through your writing and make me connect with the characters. I look forward to the rest of their journey.

As a foot note, if universal remotes don't exist, someone should invent them for sure!

5 stars

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago

I wish the cat fight had gone on longer. It was the most interesting part. I did like how Emily stayed strong to match, if not outlast Pipit during the punishments. While there was some aftercare by master, the slapping more than negated it for me.

I'm still stuck feeling little interest in the characters beyond bug-under-a-microscope. The relentless pushing leaves little enjoyment, for them and thus for us. IDK. It all feels coldly clinical to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love it

this is a great story. you are not letting us know exactly where you are taking us in advance. you keep us guessing where you will be going. this is the sign of an author not just a writer anxious to see how this story. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I never got the logic behind face slapping

To me it’s just violence and whilst pain can be erotic, for me the pain from face slapping isn’t the least bit erotic it’s brutal actual pain. I suppose it could be part of the humiliation aspect but as humiliation is such a two edged sword I still can’t see it.

Tess (UK)

Serafina1210Serafina1210over 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Tess

Thanks, Tess, for your various comments. This was my first attempt at long-form fiction: I was on a variety of learning curves and made numerous mistakes. I learned from people's comments and submitted revisions (in this chapter, for example, the face-slapping was revised out), but it seems old versions are still hanging around alongside the newer ones--and some links will unfortunately take you to the older version. You can get the guaranteed latest version of this and other things in e-book form by doing an internet search for "Serafina Conti" and "Manhattan Kink." They should be free--don't be tricked by a site that tries to make you pay. And download only from reputable sites to guard against malware.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous