Slave Girl Emily Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She replied by smiling and touching the rose vine where it climbed between my breasts. Her fingertip lingered a few seconds. Her touch was light and warm, and the warmth seemed to spread out from where she touched me. I was happy being with her, as if this beautiful woman could somehow make me beautiful just by looking at me.

Astrid told us when it was time to serve the main course. We took away the white wineglasses and poured the red, then brought in plates with duck breast, green beans, and potatoes. We retreated to the kitchen and stood together silently while Astrid worked on the salad in the background.

Ai smiled shyly, reached out, and touched my nipple ring. She didn't have any piercings, so perhaps she didn't know what effect a touch like this could have. The pleasure radiated from my breast, up to my neck, down through my thighs. I couldn't help myself: I closed my eyes and shivered a little. She pulled the ring gently and touched my other nipple with her other hand. My nipples stiffened and grew under her hands, and I gasped at their sensitivity.

I heard Master and Mr. Watanabe talking in the next room, their voices far away. When I opened my eyes I saw Ai still looking at me, smiling, interested. She leaned forward, rested a hand just where the rose vine twined around my side, and kissed my lips. Her fragrance was faint and floral, her lips soft, neither moist nor dry. The thought of her perfect lips touching mine was intoxicating.

Astrid, deeper in the kitchen, was trying to pay no attention to us, though she'd finished with the salad. She was making herself busy with the dishes from earlier courses.

Master called for me and I hurried into the dining room. "Our water glasses need refilling," he said, and I went to the kitchen for the pitcher of ice water, which Astrid had set on the bar near the door. When I'd filled the glasses I returned to Ai, stood close to her, took one of her nipples between my fingers, and gave it a little twist. She closed her eyes and sighed, and I leaned in for a kiss while her eyes were closed. She didn't pull away; she moved a little closer so her breasts brushed mine. I put my hands on her shoulders and pulled her towards me - lightly, gently, she could have refused this gesture with almost no effort, giving no offense - but she pressed her body against mine, one hand behind my neck, one between my shoulder blades; my hands, as if on their own, slid down her back.

My tongue probed her mouth and my hands explored her back and ass. Her hands moved to the small of my back, so warm and soft, her mouth open, her tongue teasing mine. Her kiss was full of caring - I was forgetting where I was, forgetting the men in the next room, forgetting Astrid.

"Ai!" Mr. Watanabe called from the next room, and she broke away and hurried into the dining room. He barked an order - orders sound so impressive in Japanese - and she came into the kitchen, looked around, spotted a little pile of napkins on a counter, took one, and ran out again.

She returned and stood a little apart from me, the way she'd done before. I smiled at her, shy again, and she smiled back. A minute passed, and then she reached down to touch my clit ring. She said something softly in Japanese. I couldn't understand her words, but still they rang like divine poetry, her soft voice like otherworldly music. I was wet now, and her finger slipped over my clit, between my labia - her touch was different from Master's or Amanda's, but just as -

Astrid cleared her throat and said, "I hate to interrupt, but I believe the remaining diners are finished with their main courses. Perhaps you could collect their plates and give them their salads? And Ai, it might be a good idea to wash your hands first."

I mimed hand-washing for Ai, and she washed in the sink - then we went out together and collected the dinner plates. I noticed that Ai paused in the doorway and bowed, and bowed when she'd picked up or put down a plate. Her gracefulness when she did this was breathtaking. I wondered if I could learn to bow that way. We took the dinner plates to the kitchen and returned with the salad. Then we retreated into the kitchen again. I was feeling a little abashed, and Ai looked like she felt the same way. But I couldn't help sneaking a peek at her soft, long pubic hair. Having seen it, I had to touch it, and having touched, I had to massage her clit. How I loved her silky wetness!

I was moved by her unearthly beauty, by her enslavement - it was my enslavement - by the forbiddenness of what we were doing, giving each other pleasure without the Masters' leave. I fell to my knees in front of her, and she leaned back against the wall and bent and spread her knees, giving me access to her pussy. I licked her clit softly at first, then more urgently. I heard her breathing, not quite a sigh - she was controlling herself, wanting to make no noise - till she was humping my mouth, her wetness running down my chin.

She took my head in her hands and lifted me to her. She kissed me for a few seconds and then with her small hands guided me to the floor and laid me on my side. She parted my legs, lay down, resting her head on my inner thigh, and parted her own legs for me. I pulled her pussy to me, enthralled by her straight pubic hair, her smooth little labia, her swelling clit, the mysterious, lightly downed crack hiding her anus. I was lost in the flavor and smell of her, in the overwhelming sensation of her mouth on my pussy, her tongue exploring my slit and penetrating my vagina. Somewhere in the distance someone might have been calling "Emily!" or perhaps "Ai!" but that wasn't important, only her perfect body against mine, her tongue inside me, my lips sunk into the slickness of her -

"Emily, stop that now!" I heard Master's voice clearly. It was above me, strident and compelling, but I couldn't stop. I stabbed my tongue into Ai's vagina, humped her mouth, and heard her cry out, a high, whining cry - it was her orgasm, and the beauty of it tore at my soul. Mr. Watanabe was shouting orders in Japanese, and Ai rolled away. "No!" I sobbed, and reached for my pussy; I was seconds from coming, but Master's strong hand grasped my wrist and restrained me.

I thought, We are so in for it. Our infractions were numerous: we'd neglected our duties, given each other unauthorized sexual pleasure, failed to come when called, and refused to stop when ordered. Ai had had an orgasm, and I'd tried to masturbate without permission.

Ai sat calmly on the floor, waiting for whatever was coming. I, on the other hand, was anything but calm. My shame was cutting me up inside like knives. I groveled in front of Master, clutched his foot, and howled that I'd been bad, and I was so ashamed and afraid, and I knew I'd have to be punished.

Master crouched beside me, lifted me by the armpits, made me kneel, and said "Be quiet!" - a sharp order. I obeyed as well as I could, hiccuping and scrubbing my nose with a palm.

Mr. Watanabe said, "I can see that what you told me is true. You have quite a problem on your hands."

"Yes," said Master, "it's gone beyond being imperfect as a slave, beyond mere disobedience . . ."

"She's rebellious," said Mr. Watanabe. "She will require stern correction."

"But there's an additional difficulty here," said Astrid. I glanced up at her in surprise. She'd taken off her pants and was unbuttoning her blouse, revealing a black leather corset beneath. "You've told us that she misbehaves deliberately to make you punish her."

"So when you punish her," said Ai, her English scarcely accented, "You're rewarding bad behavior and incentivizing further rebellious acts. The effect is the opposite of what you intend."

I sat up and stared at her. Holding her collar in her hand now, she stared back at me with clinical detachment. I sniffled a little. Suddenly I felt very alone.

Astrid said, "You've got to nip this in the bud, or before you know it you'll have a complete brat on your hands."

"I thank you for your opinions," said Master. "You're confirming what I've suspected myself. But the greater problem is what to do about it. That's where I'm most in need of your advice."

"Punish her misbehavior with kindness?" asked Astrid. "Reward her with punishments?"

"I don't think that will work," said Master. "She seems to like kindness and punishment equally well."

"So our goal," said Mr. Watanabe, "must be to find a punishment for her that's actually a punishment."

"Separation often works," said Ai. "Send her to her room. Deny her your company."

Yes, that would be a punishment. I could hardly bear the thought. I whimpered and collapsed into a little heap on the floor.

"Thank you, I may try that," said Master. "But for tonight . . ."

"It wouldn't be much fun," said Astrid. "We need something we can do in your dungeon. What are her hard limits?"

"Cutting, asphyxiation, shit," said Master. "You know, edgeplay."

"And soft limits?" said Mr. Watanabe. "Whipping? Wax? Electric shocks? Insects? Interrogation? Public humiliation?"

"She doesn't have any soft limits," said Master, "or at least there are none in our contract."

"Then let's tie her up," said Astrid, "and explore a little."

They led me to the dungeon and made me stand in the center of the matted area, just below a hook in the ceiling.

Master said, "Kaito and Ai are my Shibari instructors. They are great artists."

He didn't explain anything more, but just let them work. They tied my arms and legs with intricate knots, and more knots to support my middle, until finally I was hanging in the air about two feet above the mat, my body flat, spreadeagled, face up. The thin, soft ropes were like a net encasing every part of me, supporting me everywhere, so I felt light, as if I were lying on a bed of clouds.

Ai crouched by my head and said, "Look at me, Emily."

I raised my head. Her beauty still filled me with wonder. My desire for her was undiminished - but now I wanted her to punish me.

"We're going to stuff you now," she said, and showed me a facial harness with a double dildo - a small dildo to fill my mouth and a larger one for the outside. It was an awe-inspiring thing.

"You won't be able to speak," Ai said, "but hold these keys." She pressed a set of keys into my right hand. "If you drop them, it will be like a safeword. Now open your mouth." I did as she'd said, and she inserted the dildo - it was skinlike and good. While she was buckling it behind my head, someone I couldn't see was lubricating my ass. It felt so good, I squirmed in my ropes and moaned way down in my throat; then I twitched as someone shoved a butt plug into me.

There was something at the entrance to my vagina. I could lift my head now and look - it was Mr. Watanabe, naked, shoving a big dildo into me - I wanted to shrink away from his hand, but the ropes held me and my body responded in spite of myself.

I let my head fall back in time to see Astrid approach. She'd taken her panties off and was wearing only her corset, and even though she looked upside down, she was magnificent and statuesque, a Nordic warrior goddess. She was rubbing herself, fingers deep in her slit, and the gesture made her unshaven pussy seem obscene and repugnant. I tried to turn away, but she seized the dildo, straddled me, and lowered herself onto it - I caught a glimpse of it sliding between her puffy pink folds. Then she reached down, supported me with one hand behind my head, and humped my face.

The dildo in my mouth moved in me as Astrid rode, sighing "Oh fuck!" My nose was in her crack, I couldn't get away, but the big dildo in my pussy was banging my clit and pounding my vagina, and I was awash in humiliation, sensation, and arousal. I clutched my keys hard. My body was winding up; I was about to come.

"Stop!" said Master.

Astrid stood up and stepped back. Mr. Watanabe pulled the dildo out of me. All sensation stopped. I made protesting noises down in my throat and thrashed in my ropes, jangling my keys, but there was nothing I could do to make them go on. I was completely helpless; I wanted to touch myself, but couldn't move my arms.

Master came to me, naked, cock erect. He stroked my hair, kissed my forehead, and said, "Rebellious slaves don't get orgasms, Emily. We'll take a little break and then go on with the punishment."

My four Doms stood off to the side and talked among themselves, low so I couldn't hear, casting occasional glances my way. I don't know how many minutes passed: they weren't in a hurry. But finally they came back, and Mr. Watanabe and Ai adjusted the ropes so my hips were higher than my head. Mr. Watanabe got between my legs, rolled on a condom, and rammed into me - I tried to forget him and concentrate on Ai, who was riding my face this time, her soft pubic hair tickling my chin, her ass so beautiful. Astrid stood beside me and tweaked my nipples; lightning bolts leapt between my pussy and her fingers. Master stood nearby, looking on - my need was unbearable, and I was about to come again.

But they stopped and took another break, stood aside, chatted for a while, and ignored my thrashing and whining.

They did it again and again in all kinds of combinations, the women fucking my face, or my pussy and ass with dildos, the men fucking my pussy and ass, or jerking off my facial dildo to stimulate my mouth. Again and again they brought me near orgasm, again and again they stopped, and I couldn't cry out or do anything but writhe and twitch in my ropes - the keys hurt my palm, I was clutching them so tight. By the time they stopped, my exhausted body was humming with frustrated energy. It was humiliating to be so needy in front of strangers.

Master unfastened the dildo harness - it seemed I'd been wearing it for hours - and I let the keys fall and said, "Please, Master, I need to come, let me come, Master, please."

Ai said, "She's still willful, thinking of her own pleasure instead of her Master's." She and Mr. Watanabe adjusted the ropes so my legs were drawn up, knees bent, pussy and ass exposed.

Astrid came to stand between my legs, holding a little leather cat. Her face shone with excitement. Brushing my pussy lightly with the cat, she said, "You want to be a better slave, don't you, Famula?"

"Yes," I sobbed, "I want to be good."

She raised the cat and brought it down between my legs. It was a light blow, but it stung, and I twitched in my ropes. She hit me again harder, and I cried out and tried to close my knees, but I could hardly move, I was caught in their web. She hit me harder - I heard the slap. It had stung before but now it burned, and I cried, "Stop! Please!" but that wasn't my safeword. She hit me harder and I cried "No!" a drawn-out wail, but that wasn't my safeword either. As she found the rhythm and intensity she wanted, the slaps resounding in the dungeon, I was forgetting the rest of my body and all the world, and my whole being was fiery pussy. I had to be screaming but I couldn't hear myself, and in a second I was going to come - at least there was that.

But she stopped. I cried, "No! No! No!" I flailed violently, trying to escape the ropes, but they held fast.

Now Ai was standing between my legs holding a lighted candle. She said, "You're still thinking only of your own sensations. You must forget yourself. Here's your Master: give him pleasure and ignore the pain."

Master came to me, his cock enormous, engorged, and lustful. He picked up the keys and put them in my hand again. He stood above my head, ran his fingers through my hair, looked into my eyes, smiled his kindly smile, and said, "Open your lovely mouth, Famula."

I opened my mouth wide as he straddled my face and put one hand behind my head. With his other hand he guided his cock into my mouth, just a couple of inches. He paused a few seconds - I could feel the pulse in him - then thrust in hard, cutting off my air, bruising my throat. My eyes teared up as he thrust into me, holding my head in both hands, grunting with the strain of it, balls slapping my nose. It hurt, the pressure, the battering, and I knew he was owning my pain together with my face, mouth, and throat.

And then my pussy burned as Ai dripped wax onto my mound, onto my clit and into my slit. I was already raw from the whipping, I wanted to scream, but I had no voice because Master's cock was stopping me up. I held my keys and remembered to think of him and his pleasure, even as I gasped around his cock. With each drip the pain burst like a rocket, flared and slowly faded into warm pleasure. My body convulsed as Master thrust cruelly, his excitement building as he watched Ai torture my pussy.

I couldn't ignore the searing pain blazing through my body. But I could sense their happiness, Master's as he panted and groaned, cock plunging, Ai's as she exclaimed "Aa!" at my spasms and moans, and Astrid's and Mr. Watanabe's as they stroked themselves nearby. The last thing that flashed into my mind, as I dropped into subspace, was that this scene, all the things they were doing to my body, my pain and humiliation, these things weren't about correcting me or even about punishing me, but all about their pleasure.

And it was like sunlight flooding into this dark dungeon. Their delight in my torment, in my twisting and choking and gagging, my welts and red skin, my frustration and bottomless unmet need, filled me with a joy so great, it was like this place was heaven and I'd become an angel.

They were all coming, Master deep in my throat, the others grinning and masturbating as they looked on, and I still hadn't come, but I didn't care now - I loved my Master and I loved them all.

They untied me and let me drop to the mat. I couldn't even stand, but just lay curled up and listened to their talk.

Mr. Watanabe said, "You must never allow an infraction to go unpunished. That only encourages more serious infractions."

Ai said, "She's a fine slave, but a slave of this kind requires frequent correction to keep her unruly tendencies in check."

"I agree," said Astrid. "If you find you're not punishing two or three times a week, that probably means your rules are too lax."

"And the best punishment for this slave is surely corporal," added Mr. Watanabe.

"It appears that we're all in agreement here," said Ai. "Strictest possible enforcement of rules and liberal use of corporal punishment is likely to produce the best results with this slave."

So it was Master they'd corrected and not me. A rivulet of my wetness trickled over a thigh as Master said, "Thank you all for your friendship and thoughtful recommendations. I'll certainly do as you suggest."

By the time they were done talking, I was strong enough to wobble along behind them, up to the foyer, where they hugged, kissed, and said goodnight. Ai glanced at me briefly and smiled, and I melted inside. Her smile told me so much: that I existed for her and for them all, and their play tonight had been full of love for me. They'd organized their whole night around me, and the pleasure they'd taken in playing with my head and my body was the greatest gift they could have given me.

Master closed the door behind them and said, "Go to the kitchen and eat something. Then come to my bedroom."

I found leftovers from Astrid's dinner in the refrigerator and ate a few bites cold, washing it down with water. I remembered the look of her pussy and shuddered. I thought of Master to drive the image out of my head. Done eating, I went upstairs to Master's bedroom. He was naked in bed, reading.

"Do you want a shower?" Master asked.

"I want to do what Master tells me," I said.

"Then come and lie with me on the bed," he said, throwing off the sheet.

I lay beside him, happiness surging inside me.

"I want to do something for you," he said. "What would you like me to do?"