Slave Girl Emily Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want Master to do what gives him pleasure," I said. I couldn't look at him, afraid I'd cry for joy.

"Open your legs," he said. "Your pussy gives me pleasure."

I did as instructed. He sat up, bent over me, and carefully removed the solidified wax from my mound, my labia, my clit, and all inside. He did it tenderly, knowing that his every motion was stimulation. Then he lay between my legs and licked my sensitive pussy, his tongue soft, his lips gentle. When he sensed I was going to come soon, he climbed my body, entered me, and fucked me slowly and gently, considerate of my raw flesh, till I came, sighing "Master!" my body finding blessed relief after a long day of frustrated arousal. His cock throbbed and spurted, I could feel it, and I was completely his slave.

He held me then and said, "Do you understand that I love you, Emily?"

I thought he must love me, to bring so many people together to punish me. I said, "Yes, Master, and I love you more than all the world."

He said, "I still haven't punished you for what you did with my place setting. It's a good thing tomorrow's Saturday. It may take a good part of the morning."

I was too full of happiness to speak.

"I want you to sleep in my bed with me tonight, Emily," he said.

"Master, I - "

"It's a command," he said. "Don't argue."

I sighed and lay still. I listened to his breathing till it became regular, and then I let myself go and fell into a deep sleep.