All Comments on 'Slavery Ch. 12'

by poison_alice

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful

It was worth the wait.

MaynessMaynessover 11 years ago
Good Chapter

Am so glad you have managed to post another chapter, I appreciate how busy you are! Have found this an interesting read, with very thorough descriptions of every day life which for me makes the story richer and have more depth. The attention you give to other characters is also a boon and one that is often overlooked. Looking for to the next chapter when you have the time...... Thank you. M

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice chapter

Love how this story is progressing.Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Sigh!

She finally get treated with care and respect and still even with all the affection she is being shown she is plotting to go home,if home was so bloody good why was she trying to kill herself. God she pisses me off!!!!!

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 11 years ago
Really

Still wanting to leave after she finds more happiness then she ever had back on earth. She needs to stop being so stupid.

montco724montco724over 11 years ago
Terrific

I've come to this series late, but have really enjoyed it. I don't do the nonhuman section, but find myself loving it! Keep up the good work.

sofia57sofia57over 11 years ago
I'm so happy your back!!

I've checked on this story daily.. I wish I could go in the story and slap Alana for being so damn ungreatful!! ugh

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
I understand why she chafes against the idea of slavery

but what she has now is better than her life on Earth, isn't it? Surely it's better than being dead. What does she have to go back to? I think she'd be better of finding a group of free humans somewhere else in the universe or making a life for herself with Kalen.

teranmcteranmcover 11 years ago
:(

I am disappointed in her I really thought that she is still thinking of leaving Kalen. I really thought she loved him. She promised that she would stay with him and like the others have said she has NOTHING back on earth. WHY is she doing this? I'm really starting not to like her much.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago

I think it's instinctive to immediately think of escaping back to her home. After really thinking about it, she will realize that it isn't practical or what she really wants.

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
teranmc

I have not liked her from the start! Kalen had put himself in danger for her countless times and has tried to show her how much he loves her. She tells him she loves him and yet thows herself at anything that wears pants and now she plans to escape. She snuggles with his wife and wonders why he was pissed of with her after he warned her not to trust his wife. I can see her having a night with his wife and that will lose me as a reader. I want Kalen to be happy he deserves it after 15 years of exile I really hope she gets her brain in gear and dosen't hurt him.

MygypsyMygypsyover 11 years ago
Gr8 chapter

I love the intricacies of the story. As for Alana, she needs to realize she loves Kalen if she stays with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what!?

I know we hear her talk about missing home sometimes but then at the same time she seems to love Kalen and be happy with him. Its confusing. I could rationalize it by saying she is making the best of her situation but you dont give that vibe in the story. You portray her as happy and loving then turn around and have her wanting to escape. It doesnt mesh and is perplexing. If it is the case that she is making the best of situation then we should read about her inner struggle more and the feelings and thoughts she has about the situation.

I like the story but there are things that dont seem that logical.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous