All Comments on 'Slaves of Sif'

by MTL17

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great stuff

Would love to read one about Sif and Black Widow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
excellent fic

Awesome fic.

I waited for a long time for this type of scenario, the power of Lorelei use against woman. I thought to see Lorelei use this power but with Sif it's excellent and I like the idea of a curse and Sif who after a time likes her power.

I really hope to see the continuation of this fic with more of Jane and Darcy and also with other woman of marvel film universe especially Lorelei and Wanda.

I would really like to see Lorelei power use against her and she finish by become the sex slave of Sif and if in fact Lorelei is disguted by the sex between woman (for her it's a curse) it's still better.

I would like also to see more Asguardian woman of Marvel Universe like Amora, Valkyrie and Odin's wife who became slave of Sif.

It's my favotite of your fic with Faith and the Charmed sisters.

I look really forward to read the next chapter.

mail: jnayardou@gmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMTL17@MTL17
I am not a professional writer and welcome constructive criticism. Any stories I write that are loosely based on a celebrity or TV character comes from a place of fan worship and boredom. My stories feature themes of predominantly one woman dominating another. Strap-on anal se...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES