All Comments on 'Sleeping Beast Ch. 10'

by SteffiOlsen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
kdlucaskdlucasalmost 7 years ago
Thank You!

I've missed seeing updates for this story, and I'm thankful you'll be sending more our way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Be kind

Put up a chapter more often. You have us enthralled with the plot. Now dont make us suffer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I think I thought this was the last chapter....

I'm not entirely sure why I thought that except I've read all the chapters in a week, so maybe that messed with my head. Anyway, I'm glad it's not over because the curse, the witch, Argus's dying body....I need closure. :)

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Simply Great. With Best Chapter Beginning.....

..... since Chapter 3: "Troi was standing in the middle of the pack....with a semi-circle of wolves protecting her....." Been waiting for her play with the wolves. Almost equals your beginning: "In sixteen days, she had taken over." Well done you, Steffi.

MissKittyFMissKittyFover 6 years ago

This was one of the best chapters yet. I’m loving watching this story unfold.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteffiOlsen@SteffiOlsen
28 April- If you've emailed me, I didn't get it! I can't access my outlook live account, this site isn't allowing me to update my email addy, and I'm getting no reply from tech. If you'd like to correspond, comment and I'll e-you back directly!! 25 April- The next section of ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES