All Comments on 'Sleeping Cutie'

by My Erotic Tail

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mystic_Arrivalmystic_Arrivalabout 20 years ago
as usual

As usual, your stories never cease to amaze me. you have come so far my friend and the only place for you to go is up! Terrific story, I thought this was on a par with crouching tiger (and you know what i thought of that one already ;) )

MizTabbyMizTabbyabout 20 years ago
Wet kitty

Well, Sir Art, I liked your tale a lot, talk about a wet dream in broad daylight *ooo* but you can't leave it like this, you must have a continuation in mind? Very erotic, and the pussy eating visuals are superb!!

LadyShianneLadyShianneabout 20 years ago
Well, I Liked It....

You write very well. I'm typically a grammar and spelling nut, but I don't let that take away from my enjoyment of a good story, and you have written a good story here. Very erotic and sensuous, with a very riveting story. I do think it could continue on, but it is all right just the way it is.

I really enjoyed it, sir. Thank You.

Lady*Shianne

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Fell alseep

Well, how to be disapointed. Read the rave reviews thought wow I'll have a read of this.

I'm no beauty and I fell asleep...The shame is the author must have tried very hard to write a good story which he did in part, but spoiled it in the telling.

No magic for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Might have been good....

This might have been a good tale, but the many usage errors and the bad attempt at Elizabethan English just spoil it.

Examples:

'affinity' when what is meant is 'infinity'

'vile' when what is meant is 'vial'

And the phrase 'Where-for art I' is just horrid! (Wherefore means 'why', not 'where'. And 'art' is the second person: I am, thou art, he is. In the language of Shakespeare, the phrase you are looking for is amazingly enough: 'Where am I?'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous