Sleeping with my Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered, if she'd allow me to photograph and video her while walking along the nude beach. Not believing that she invited me to accompany her to nude beach, making them all jealous, I'd love to show my friends proof that I went to a nude beach with my MILF of a mother. Never believing how sexy and how shapely she is, I'd love to show them what my mother looked like naked.

# # #

"Don't you like seeing me naked," she asked while sexually teasing me by cupping her naked breasts in the palms of her hands.

She lifted them as if offering me to touch them, feel them, fondle them, and suck them? Then, looking up at me and continuing to sexually tease me, she fingered her erect nipples while watching me staring at all that she was showing and all that she was sexually doing to her beautiful, naked body. Pulling them, turning them, and twisting them, she surprised me yet again.

She lifted her breasts to her mouth and sucked her nipples in the way that I wanted to suck her nipples. Never thinking that I'd ever see such a sexual display, while making my erect cock throb and pulsate, I watched my mother finger her nipples while sucking her nipples. My mother was sucking her nipples. I couldn't believe my mother was sucking her nipples while staring up at me and sexually teasing me.

She made me want to finger her nipples. She made me want to suck her nipples. She made me want to put my stiff prick in her warm, wet mouth and have her blow me. I'd love nothing more than to cum in my mother's mouth and all over her pretty face.

"Don't you like seeing Mommy naked, Roger," she asked me again while continuing to sexually tease me? "Don't you like my naked body?"

Making sure that I saw her entire breasts, as if she was a model posing naked for an artist, she slowly and seductively turned one way before turning the other way. I couldn't wait to touch my mother's tits. I couldn't to feel them and to fuck her long, sexy line of cleavage with my cock. I'd love to cum all over my mother's big, naked breasts. Promising me sex, she painted me an incestuous picture of what I could expect her to do with me on a nude beach.

"When we submerge ourselves in the water at the nude beach, I'll allow you to touch and feel my naked body wherever you want," she said with a sexy laugh and a naughty look. "I'll even allow you to fuck me in the water. Would you like that, Roger? Would you like to fuck your mother in the water? No one will know that we're having sex," she said with a dirty laugh.

# # #

I shrugged.

"It's not that, Mother, and yes, I'd love to touch, feel and fondle your naked body everywhere. I'd love to fuck you in the water, too. It's just a big adjustment and a total turn around. You expect me to go from never even seeing your bra strap to seeing you totally naked," I said. "I never expected to see you naked, mother. I just wanted to help you through your loneliness by sleeping with you so that you'd finally get some sleep."

She laughed.

"Well, you're seeing much more of me than just my bra strap now," she said with a dirty laugh. "Clearly, sleep is not what I wanted. Sex is what I needed," she said looking down at her naked breasts before looking up at me with embarrassment and a face full of sexual arousal. "Tell me," she said looking down at her naked tits again. "What do you think of my tits," she asked while fondling her naked breasts? "Do you like my naked tits?"

As if my mother loved her naked breasts, she stared down at her naked breasts again before staring up at me.

"I love my tits," she said staring down at her naked breasts again before looking up at me again. "I'm so glad that I have large breasts. I couldn't imagine only having an A cup or B cup breasts. A C cup is the perfect size breasts. They're not too big and they're not too small. They're just right.

Filling my eyes with her naked breasts, something that I'll never forget and will masturbate over for the rest of my life, while continually staring at her naked tits, I told her what I thought of her naked tits.

"I love your naked breasts. You have amazing breasts, mother," I said. "You have the best breasts I've ever seen. Your breasts rival any Playboy Playmate model half your age."

She looked down at her naked breasts again before looking up at me?

"Thank you, Roger. Touch them. I love the feel of a man's hand holding my breasts. Feel my naked tits. I want you to fondle them. I love having my tits touched and fondled," she said.

I touched my mother's tits. I felt her tits while fondling her breasts.

"Suck my tits, Roger. Suck Mommy's tits. I want you to suck my nipples. Suck my nipples, Roger. I love having my nipples sucked. Sucking my nipples makes me so wet," she said. "Go ahead. Don't be shy. Something I never expected to hear coming from my mother's lips, as if I was your girlfriend or your love instead of your mother, I want you to have your wicked, sexual way with my tits and nipples," she said.

Not having to ask me twice, I was all over my mother's naked breasts with my horny hands. Touching them, I felt them, and fondled them before leaning in to suck them. If it wasn't enough that I was seeing my mother's naked breasts, I couldn't believe that she allowed me to touch them, feel them, and fondle them while sucking her erect nipples.

# # #

"Your turn," she said. "Take off your pajama bottoms and show me your prick. I want to see your cock. I want to see my son's erection."

Without standing, as embarrassed as I was sexually excited, obediently obeying my mother, I slowly slid my pajama bottoms down and removed them under her watchful eye while still in her bed. Doing a double take, as soon as my naked dick was exposed, she watched my stiff prick spring to life. As if she had never seen a naked prick before, she stared at my naked cock with her mouth gaping open.

With her mouth dangling open and her eyes bugging out of her head, I so wanted put a gentle hand behind her brunette, pretty head and fill her opened mouth with my cock. I so wanted to hump her mouth and fuck her face before ejaculating a load of cum in her beautiful mouth. I wondered what she'd do if I stuck my erect prick in her mouth and forced her to blow me. Then, surprising me, while wondering what she was doing or was about to do, she scooted down the bed for a closer look of my erect penis.

"My God, Roger. It's so big. It's so long and it's so thick. Your cock would totally fill my pussy," she said with a dirty laugh. "Your erect prick is twice the size of your father's erect prick," she said looking up at me and staring back down at my erection again. "Other than some naked photos that I've seen of naked, black athletes, you have the biggest penis that I've ever seen."

In the way that she stared at my naked cock, again, as if she had never seen a naked cock before, she sexually excited me. I couldn't believe I had exposed myself to my mother. Instead of looking away, she continued staring at my throbbing cock.

"How big is it," she asked while knowing that all men measure their pricks, a source of honor and pride, especially when they have a big dick?

Embarrassed to tell her, I told her anyway.

"The last time I measured, it was 9 ½", I said.

I couldn't believe the way that my mother was staring at it. She stared at my naked cock in the way that I stared at her naked tits. Clearly, she wanted to do more than just look at it. She wanted to touch it, stroke it, and, hopefully suck it and fuck it. Then, she took the next sexual step by asking the question that I hoped she'd ask.

"May I touch it," she asked looking up at me?

'My mother not only stared at my erect, naked prick but also, she wanted to touch my erect, naked prick,' I thought.

"Yes," I said which was all that I could say.

As if it was going to bite her, she reached out her index finger and touched my prick with one, manicured finger. Then, surprising me, she took me in her soft, warm hand and wrapped her manicured fingers around my engorged penis while smiling at me and looking up at me. Ever so slowly and delicately, while staring up at me, as if my penis was going to break, she slowly stroked me.

Something that I never had expected her to do when I volunteered to sleep with her in her bed, my mother was giving me a hand job. I couldn't believe my mother was giving me a slow, hand job. Clearly, I was hoping to help my mother get some rest and she was hoping that I'd give her sex.

Not done shocking me, I couldn't believe what she said next. As if I had imagined her asking me the question, I couldn't believe what she asked next. With all of this so surreal, I felt as if I was dreaming this.

"I'm embarrassed to say and, no doubt, one of the reasons why your father left me," she said pausing while looking ashamed. "I've never given your father a blowjob. I've never sucked his cock. I've never had his prick in my mouth. Believe me or not, but I've never had anyone's stiff prick in my mouth," she said looking up at me with shame. "I've never tasted cum," she said slowly shaking her head.

I looked at her shocked. Nearly every woman that I know sucks cock. Nearly every woman that I know allows men to cum in their mouths. As much as most men are whore mongers, most women are whores. Nearly all women, one time or another, are cocksuckers.

'What? My mother has never had anyone's stiff prick in her mouth. I couldn't believe it. She never gave my father a blowjob. She never sucked his prick. No wonder why he left her. Of course, it all makes sense now. The first, young woman who blew him and allowed him to cum in her mouth was enough to turn his head and encouraged him to leave my mother,' I thought.

# # #

Then, what she said next stunned me.

"Something that a mother should never ask of her son but, may I take you in my mouth, Roger," she asked? "May I suck you? I'd like to know what it feels like to have an erect prick in my mouth. I'd like to know what it feels like to blow a man. I'd like to know what it feels like to stroke you while sucking you. I'd love to know what it feels like for a man to cum in my mouth. I'd like to know what cum tastes like," she said rattling off all that she wanted to do to my naked prick.

'What is happening? Am I dreaming,' I thought? 'After never saying anything that was sexually inappropriate to my mother, after never talking dirty to me, my mother wanted to take my erect prick in her mouth. She wanted to suck me. She wanted to blow me. She wanted me to cum in her mouth. She wanted to taste my cum. I don't believe it. I just don't believe it.'

I looked at her still staring at my throbbing prick.

"Please do, Mother," I said. "Please take me in your mouth. Please suck me. Please blow me. I'd love to cum in your beautiful mouth," I said tracing her full lips with my slow finger.

Before taking my prick in her mouth, she took my finger in her mouth and sucked my finger as if she was sucking my cock. She leaned forward to kiss my cock while licking my cock. I couldn't believe my MILF of a mother was kissing my naked cock while licking my cock.

Then, taking me in her mouth while staring up at me, she started sucking me as if she was a professional cocksucker. Continuing to stare up at me, my mother was blowing me while stroking me. Something that I never dreamed would ever happen, I couldn't believe she was giving me oral sex.

If only out of habit, I put a gentle hand to the back of my mother's, pretty head. I gently humped her mouth, and slowly fucked her face. Then, thinking fast, before she changed her mind about blowing me, holding her head in place, I humped her mouth faster. I humped her mouth harder. I needed to cum in my mother's mouth.

I was determined to cum in her beautiful mouth. Further, as soon as she released my stiff prick from her lips, I was determined to cum all over her pretty face and across her big, naked breasts. I couldn't wait to cum for my mother. I wanted to be the first man to give my mother her first cum bath.

Not taking very long, disappointed that I didn't last longer, catching her off-guard by the surprised look on her face, I exploded a huge load of cum in my mother's beautiful mouth. I attributed my cumming so fast was due to my mother's thick lips. She had beautiful, full lips of a fashion model who did lipstick commercials. She had blowjob lips. Instead of being thin lipped, she had the type of lips that I could really feel her sucking me.

Then, surprising her again, as soon as she released my prick from her lips, as I expected I would, I ejaculated a second load of cum all over her pretty face and across her big, naked breasts. I literally gave my MILF of a mother a cum bath. Dripping from her eyebrows, her lips, her nose, her chin, and her breasts, my mother had cum dripping from everywhere.

# # #

"Oh, my God, Roger," she said while laughing and wiping cum from her face and her breasts with a hand towel that she kept by the bed. "Where did all that cum come from? Your father never had that much cum when he ejaculated all over my hand. After exploding a volcano of cum in my mouth, you ejaculated a second gush of cum all over my face, and across my naked tits," she said laughing while looking down at herself.

I stared down at her naked pussy. I couldn't believe that I was seeing my mother's naked cunt. I couldn't wait to lick her pussy while fingering her pussy. I couldn't wait to masturbate my mother. I couldn't wait to eat her. I couldn't wait to give her multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers and with my tongue.

"Now that you've given oral sex, may I return the favor," I asked?

She laughed.

"I thought you'd never ask," she said. "Yes, you may. Please eat me. Please eat your mother's pussy, Roger," she said while laughing. "Make me cum. I need to cum. I want to feel you licking and fingering my wet, pussy."

I scooted down the bed and made myself comfortable between my mother's shapely legs. I licked her while fingering her and while reaching up to feel and fondle her naked breasts. I pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples while eating my mother. In the way it didn't take me long to cum, it didn't take her long to cum either. Humping my mouth with her hips, she had an explosive, sexual orgasm.

"Roger! Oh, my God, Roger, please don't stop. I'm cumming. Mommy is coming. Don't stop licking me. Don't stop fingering me. I'm cumming, Roger. I'm cumming," she said collapsing in the softness of her bed. "Eat me, Roger. Eat me. Eat my pussy. Eat your mother's cunt."

We rested while enjoying the afterglow of sex. Then, surprising me yet again, with her not nearly done having sex with my naked body, my mother mounted me. She reached down for my still erect prick to position it by her warm and wet pussy. Then, she inserted my erect cock in her warm, wet cunt.

My mother gently and lovingly humped me while I gently and lovingly humped her harder. Then, continuing to hump her faster and harder and humping her faster, our love making turned to fucking. Something that I had never expected to happen when volunteering to sleep with my mother, we were having sex. I was fucking her and she was fucking me. Now, ready for us to explore more of our sexuality, I couldn't wait to take her to the nude beach tomorrow.

# # #

Sleeping with my Mother, Chapter 2

Roger takes his mother to a nude beach

We parked the car in the beach parking lot. Not expecting there to be that many cars, the nude beach was an out of the way place on the Cape Cod, National Seashore in Truro, Massachusetts. Yet, a good day for the beach, there were dozens of parked cars, coming and going, too many to count.

Naked people were everywhere. Naked people were continually streaming by us. Mostly old, fat men, and plenty of gay men, many had bodies that you'd never want to see naked. As I had expected, there were very few women.

As if she had never seen a naked prick before, a real, sexual treat for her, my mother ogled all the naked cocks. No doubt after a steady diet of my father's prick for the past 25-years, chances are, his cock was the only naked prick that she ever saw. Yet, with my mother already grabbing all of the sexual attention, she was a genuine diamond here. A real, naked beauty, as soon as we alighted from the car and walked the length of the beach, a pack of men followed her wherever she went.

Something that I've never done before, a first time for everything, I was nervous walking with my mother on a nude beach. What if someone we know saw us? Talk about awkward, what would I say? What if someone we know recognized us? How embarrassing would that be walking naked with my naked mother on a nude beach? What would I say when I met them later on the street?

'Yeah, that was my mother,' I imagined saying. 'We always go to a nude beach together. Pardon? Have I had sex with my mother? No, certainty not. What are you crazy? Don't be ridiculous. Just because I've seen my mother naked, I'd never have sex with her. That's wrong. That's nasty. That's incestuous. That's forbidden."

No doubt protesting too much, they'd know by reading my lying face that I've been having incestuous sex with my mother and she had been having forbidden sex with me, her son.

"We're, um, nudists. Yeah, that's it. We love getting naked together,' I imagined saying in my feeble defense.

Yet, if we saw someone we knew, working both ways, perhaps, they'd be embarrassed, too. A place where many gay men meet, maybe they're where they shouldn't be. Maybe, they're a closet, gay man checking out other gay men. Maybe they are just a pervert hoping to see naked women. Yet, other than my mother, there weren't many naked women on this beach. The morbidly obese women weren't worth seeing.

I saw one woman who was walking with her adult daughter. With the mother in her 40's and the daughter in her 20's, they looked like twins. Instead of getting naked, they were a sheer, white, bathing suit that left nothing to the imagination. I could clearly see the outline, the shape, and the size of their naked breasts. I could see their brown, trimmed pussies and their ass cracks. Seeing them in the sexy and revealing bathing suits was more sexually exciting than seeing them naked.

# # #

"Let's undress in the car, shall we?" she asked. "Then, we can leave our valuables locked in the car and cover them beneath a blanket. All we need to take with us is a blanket, sunscreen, sunglasses, some water, and our naked selves," she said with a laugh.

A real erotic show, having never watched my mother undress, before I started stripping myself naked, not wanting to miss a thing, a rarity and a real sexual pleasure, I watched my mother undress. As if she was doing a striptease just for me, I watched her slowly and seductively unbutton her blouse and remove it. Sexually teasing me, while looking up at me, she unbuttoned one, slow button at a time while looking down to see what each unbuttoned button revealed before unbuttoning the next button and looking up at me again.

For someone who was a prude, today she was my sexual seductress. She was my MILF of a naked mother. Once her blouse was unbuttoned, she slowly removed it to show me her big, white, lacy, and low-cut, sexy brassiere. I stared at my mother's long line of sexy cleavage and I stared at her bra before having the sexual confidence to reach out to feel her bra clad breasts through her bra.

"Don't be shy," she said with a sexy laugh. "Feel my tits through my bra. Go ahead," she said puffing out her chest. "I know you want to touch me," she said. "I want you to feel my tits."

Encouraged by my mother, I felt one, bra clad breast before feeling the other, bra clad breast. Barely fitting in the palms of my hands, her breasts were so big. Her breasts were soft yet firm.

Then, surely something that I'll masturbate over for the rest of my life, I watched her unbutton and unzip her short skirt and remove that, too. I never thought that I'd be sitting in the front seat of my car with my mother in her bra and panties. If only my father was here, he'd be pleased with my mother's sexual transformation. Sexier than seeing a naked woman, I love seeing a woman, especially my mother, in her bra and panties.