Sleeping with my Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men who walked by the car stared at my mother in her underwear. Who could blame them? If I was walking by a car and saw a woman as beautiful, as sexy, and as shapely as my mother sitting in the car in her bra and panties, I'd stare, too. I dare say that, even though my mother looked fantastic naked, she looked even better in her panties and bra.

Then, not shy, embarrassed, or ashamed, I watched her slowly and sexily remove her big, white brassiere. While looking over at me to make sure that I was watching. She lowered one bra strap before lowering the other. Then, leaning forward and reaching behind her, she unhooked her bra and allowed her bra to hang loose off her shoulders. Continuing to sexually tease me, she held her bra cups in place with her hands. Then, she slowly removed one bra cup before slowly removing the other bra cup.

She was topless. My MILF of a mother was topless. I couldn't believe my mother was sitting in the front seat of my car topless. Something else that my father always wanted her to do, my mother was finally topless in public and giving everyone a show of her naked tits. Whether old men or gay men, seemingly enjoying giving them a show of her naked breasts, she flashed her naked tits to all the men who passed by my car.

I watched as she lifted her shapely butt off the car seat to remove her panties. She was naked. My mother was sitting in my car naked. With all these people streaming by the car, mostly old, fat men, and gay men, no matter if they were straight or gay, they all looked at my naked mother. As if they had never seen a naked woman before, they all stared at all they could see of my naked mother. With her having fabulous breasts, they all stared at her naked tits.

# # #

"Your turn Roger. Get naked. Show all the gay men your big prick," she said with a dirty laugh. "It's a good thing you'll be walking with me, otherwise, they'd think that you were checking their packages out. With a cock that big," she said with a sexy laugh. "They'd think that you were gay, too."

Not having to ask me twice, going with the flow of being naked on a nude beach with my naked mother, I obediently obeyed my mother. Not shy or shamed, as if my clothes were on fire, I removed my shirt and my pants. Then, I removed my underwear.

I was naked, totally naked while sitting beside my naked mother in my hot car. Something that I never realized; it's one thing to be naked in public but it's freeing to be naked with your mother. Again, my father would have been proud. Uninhibited and unembarrassed, I couldn't believe that I was out in public naked and my mother was out in public and naked with me, too. Who would have thought just sleeping with my mother would lead to this.

Unlike many men who just wanted to fuck their mothers, I wanted to make love to my mother. Not interested in a slam bam, thank you ma'am, I wanted to spend time with her naked body. I always wanted to make out with her in my car while touching her and feeling her everywhere through her clothes but it was way too hot to do that in the car. A first for everything, I never thought I'd sitting with my mother in my car with the both of us naked.

I sat with my her in the car for a few minutes before daring myself to venture outside without wearing any clothes. While we sat there watching the endless stream of naked people, there were a lot of strange looking people with odd looking bodies at the nude beach. If I had a body like some of these men, with not a discernible muscle on their whole body, with big beer bellies, and skinny legs and arms, and not a hair on their chest, I'd never go naked in public.

As we made fun of this one and we made fun of that one, she fondled my erect, naked prick, I fondled her big, naked tits, and pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples. I couldn't believe that I was having my wicked, sexual way with my mother's naked tits and she was having her wicked, sexual way with my erect, naked prick. On the same sexual page, we seemingly both wanted the same sexual thing. She wanted to have forbidden sex with me as much as I wanted to have incestuous sex with her.

It was so sexually hot to not only see my mother's naked body but also for her to see my naked body, too. I was so hot to not only touch to feel my naked mother but also for her to touch and feel me, too. Never forgetting that I went to a nude beach with my MILF of a mother, I'll be masturbating over this day for the rest of my life. I was glad that I brought my camera. I couldn't wait to show my friends topless and naked photos of my mother.

With a steady stream of men staring at us as they slowly walked by our car and gawked at our naked bodies, we ignored them. Then, we climbed out of the car, walked down to the beach, and spread our blanket on the soft, warm, white sand. I found some rocks and placed them on all four corners of the blanket so that our blanket wouldn't blow away. Then, we started slowly walking the length of the beach while a small crowd of admiring and horny men followed us.

Whether gay or straight, young or old, they all stared at my naked mother. Who wouldn't? She was beautiful. She was sexy and she was shapely. Yet, with her not having much competition, my mother had the best body on the beach, by far. Of course, the gay men, no doubt, wishing they could stroke it, suck it, and fuck it, stared at my oversized appendage.

# # #

I only saw nine other, naked women on the nude beach. Nearly every woman I saw was grossly overweight and with huge, naked breasts that hung down to their waists. I only saw one woman who wasn't morbidly obese. She was as tall as she was skinny and had no discernible tits, just nipples and was walking alone. Clearly, she was hoping that someone would pick her up. Yet, a paradise for gay and older men, the beach was crawling with horny men, old men.

With my mother the star of the nude beach, men followed us wherever we went.

"Let's sit here for a minute," she said stopping to sit behind a sand dune.

She looked up at me staring down at her. Never expecting her to ask me such a question, she asked me a question that floored me. If it wasn't enough that we went to a nude beach together and were both naked, I couldn't believe my mother was ready to do such a thing.

"Would you like to watch me masturbate myself? Your father always wanted me to masturbate myself on a nude beach while men watched me having a sexual orgasm, but I refused. I called him crazy. I called him a pervert. Now, giving you a sexy memory of me that you'd never forget, I'd like to do that for you. In the way that the thought of me masturbating myself in public would sexually excite you father, I figure the me masturbating in public would sexually excite you, too."

Without waiting for me to answer her, I watched her feeling her naked tits. I watched her fingering her erect nipples. I watched her rubbing her clit and finger fucking her pussy. Indeed, for my sexual pleasure and for the sexual pleasure of others, my mother was finally masturbating herself in public on a nude beach.

# # #

It didn't take long for men to find us. Soon, surrounded by horny men, we had a small crowd of naked men watching my mother masturbate herself. Some men were stroking themselves to my mother finger fucking herself. Some men had already ejaculated in the soft, warm sand while watching my mother fondle her naked breasts, finger her erect nipples, rub her clit, and finger fuck her pussy.

One man, a good-looking man in his thirties, kneeled in front of my mother. With her not refusing his touch, he felt her naked tits and fingered her erect nipples. Surprising me, my mother reached out her hand and stroked his naked cock. Never expecting her to do such a thing, she masturbated him while he masturbated her.

I couldn't believe my mother was giving a stranger a hand job. I couldn't believe my mother was allowing a stranger to finger fuck her pussy. Then, when she leaned towards him, she took his stiff prick in her mouth while staring up at him and looking over at me. She was sucking him while stroking him. My mother was blowing him. No doubt, something else that my father wanted to watch her do, I couldn't believe that my prude, shy, and morally modest mother was giving this stranger a blowjob.

Going from a prude to a whore, I couldn't believe it. My mother was blowing a total stranger. Something she never did for my father; I couldn't believe she was giving a total stranger a blowjob. If only my father was here to watch her sexual display, he'd be as sexually excited as he'd be jealous. Watching her suck his prick made me want her to suck my prick, too.

Not stopping sucking him, seemingly determined for him to cum in her mouth, she stroked him faster. She stroked him harder. She sucked him deeper. Turning into quite the cocksucker, my mother gave him as good of a blowjob as she gave me. To be honest, I was proud of my mother for breaking out of her shell and finding her sexual self.

Clearly, with my mother so sexy, shapely, and beautiful, it didn't take him long to ejaculate in her mouth and all over her face. As soon as he did another man moved between her legs and fingered her pussy while licking her cunt. It didn't take my mother long to cum either. I watched the second stranger eat my mother's pussy while fingering her naked cunt. I couldn't believe she was allowing another total stranger to not only finger her pussy but also to lick her cunt.

"Oh, my God. Wait. Stop. What's your name?"

"Paul," he said.

"Okay, Paul," she said with a dirty laugh. "Please continue. Don't stop licking me, Paul. I'm cumming. Don't stop fingering me. I'm cumming, Paul. I'm cumming," she said while humping his mouth with her hips and running her fingers through his hair.

# # #

We walked to the water where my mother washed the cum from her body. Then, submerging herself, as promised, she allowed me to touch and feel her everywhere while fucking her. The first time fucking my mother and the first time fucking anyone in the water, a totally new, sexual experience, I fucked my mother in the water and she fucked me.

From there we walked the length of the beach and back to our towel. We rested there while watching humanity walked by us naked. The gay men stared at my naked cock and the old men stared at my mother's naked tits, naked ass, and naked pussy. The nude beach wasn't as fun not seeing naked women everywhere in the way that we saw naked men everywhere.

With the both of us having a good sexual time, I will never forget this day for the rest of my life. Then, shocking me, yet, again. My mother asked me something outrageous. She asked me the question that my father had asked her to do but she never wanted to participate in that type of lifestyle.

"Something that I've been thinking about and something that your father always wanted me to do, I'd like to swing with another couple. I'd like to know what it feels like to have sex with a woman after having sex with her man. Are you game?"

'Fuck yeah,' I thought.

Instead of calming my sexual excitement, she raised my sexual tension even higher. Not showing my horniness, I calmly answered my mother. If it wasn't enough that I was sleeping in my mother's bed, that we had incestuous sex, that I went to a nude beach with my mother, like father like son, I didn't want her to know that swinging was my sexual fantasy, too.

"Of course, mother. Whatever you'd like to do, I'll always be by your side."

I was glad that I liked to watch as much as I would, no doubt, enjoy participating in swinging sex with another compatible couple.

# # #

Swinging with my Mother

My mother wore an emerald green, long dress that was slit down to her navel and cut up nearly to her pussy. She wasn't wearing panties. She wasn't wearing a bra. Her only article of clothing was the emerald green dress.

She wore her high heels that made her 6'2" tall. When she walked, I could see her pussy. When she leaned, I could see her tits. She sat like lady until it was her time to flash. Dancing on the dance floor was certainly her time to flash her shaved pussy and to flash her C cup breasts.

Our first swingers' social dance, excited about participating in the swinging lifestyle, we arrived when the doors open at 8 pm sharp. Price of admittance was $50 a couple, $100 for single men, and unescorted women were free. There were very few people there. People didn't start arriving until 9 pm and more arrived at 10 pm. The final rush of people was at 11 pm, just before they closed the doors.

I didn't count the heads but there were about 400 couples, about 30 single men, and about 60 single women. Judging on the size of the banquet hall, including the staff, the security, the caterers, the bartenders, and the DJ, I'd guess that there were about 550 people there. With the music so loud, the place was jumping.

There was a bar and a free buffet at each end of the hall. Drinks were cheap enough, about half of what you'd pay in a bar. There was a DJ and, with the dance floor crowded, a lot of people danced. At 11 pm, they opened the orgy rooms. The entire top floor was devoted to swingers, and regular guests weren't allowed on that floor. You needed to show a stamp on the back of your hand.

We retired to the orgy room not to participate but to watch. Actually, most people watched. With everyone having their own private, hotel room parties, many swingers left their hotel room doors open while hoping to attract sex partners. The orgy rooms were outrageous. I've never seen as many people having sex. There were couples, threesomes, foursomes, and group sex. Oddly enough sex between two women was allowed by not sex between two men.

We sat a table with nine other couples and we didn't hit it off with any of them. Then, we spotted an older woman, Emma, with a younger man, Anthony. As it turned out, just like us, they were mother and son. Already, we had a lot in common. No doubt, because we were both mother and son, we had an instant connection.

We talked and danced all night. When we were dancing, we were talking, laughing, drinking, and having a good time. Then, Emma invited us back to her room. I had sex with Emma and Anthony and had sex with my mother. Then, with this her chance to do what her husband had always wanted to watch her do, my mother had sex with Emma while Anthony and I watched.

Emma and my mother made out as if they were high school cheerleaders at Prom night. They stripped one another naked. Emma ate my mother and my mother ate Emma while Anthony and I watched their mothers having lesbian sex.

Inseparable, we all became close friends. Traveling together, we took vacations together. Something about the swinging lifestyle that creates a lifetime bond, and something that's so true, one doesn't get to know someone until they've had sex with them.

THE END