Sleepless on the Sofa Ch. 07

Story Info
Tom and Haley finally go all the way.
4.7k words
4.68
9.7k
4

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Sorry for the long wait! I've been busy and had some computer problems. This is the final chapter, but Tom and Haley will live on in your fantasies. I hope the ending was worth the wait.

A huge thank you again to Secretsxywriter whose editing helped to make this story what it is.

And thanks to all of you wonderful readers and commenters!

*****

I had to stop to check my reflection in the window before going into the café. My cheeks were red—almost burning—but you couldn't tell from the way I walked that something was amiss. Or more like, there was more than met the eye. A butt plug's worth of something.

Haley had sent me kinkier and kinkier pictures during the week, wearing her new strap-on in all of them. When she'd told me she'd be modeling for Rosie, I hadn't believed her. Now, I understood. She was hot, making me painfully hard with each coy smile and suggestive pose.

A month ago, I would've laughed at the thought of walking publicly with a plug in my ass. But now? So much had happened, and it all would culminate today.

I noticed Haley waving at me from a corner table. I waved back and ducked in.

She had a tall Frappuccino in front of her. Her hair blazed in two shades of orange. Just seeing her made me smile and feel all fuzzy, even with all the horniness. We had played a lot of games these past weeks, and she'd always one-upped me. How could I not have fallen for her?

"Hi!" Haley jumped up, and we entangled in a kiss.

She smelled of oranges and something I couldn't place because I had already forgotten everything but her lips. She pressed hard against me, and I let my hand wander down her back, stopping shy of groping her ass.

"I missed you," I blurted as soon as the kiss ended. Her taste was still on my lips. I licked them without meaning to.

"Me, too." Haley sat back down and took a long sip from her frothing beverage. "You wanted to talk first?"

"It's nothing serious." Should I order something? I glanced at the options. Decided there were too many for my already nervous mind to comprehend. "I just wanted to get this off my chest before we do anything else today."

She nodded encouragingly but gripped the Frappuccino harder, a her brow creasing.

"I'd like to go out for dinner. Or something. Us together, without any complications."

"Are you asking me out?" Her smirk was adorable, making my heart flutter like I was back in high school.

"Definitely."

"I'd love to." She grabbed my hand. "On one condition."

"Anything."

"If you want us to start dating, we've got to tell Carol."

Hot pokers impaled my chest. "Do we have to?"

"She'll find out eventually anyway."

"I know."

Haley brushed my hand with her thumb. "I hate the idea, too, but why're you so nervous about it?"

I shrugged. "It'll be so awkward."

She giggled.

"I bet it's funny to you. You get to brag about nailing her ex."

"Who, me?" she asked wide-eyed and giggled some more. "But seriously, she'd literally kill me if I rubbed it in at all."

"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Also, I'm glad you want to go out."

"Why wouldn't I?"

"It's all been so crazy, and you've had your adventures."

"Are you saying I have to stop that?"

"We can be adults and talk it out. Try some kind of open relationship or something. Whatever it is, or we want to be, I don't want to repeat the mistakes I did with her. I'm just worried I'm getting too boring for you."

"Nonsense." She leaned over the table, pulled me closer, and kissed me reassuringly. "We'll make all new mistakes."

"You're the best."

"No, you are."

We sat there for a while, holding hands and staring at each other. I felt more content than I had in years. Then I shifted my weight, and the plug reminded me of its existence. Should I be worried that I had already gotten so used to it? That I'd forgotten about it? "So, I'm ready to continue whenever you want. Mistress."

"Are you now?" She mixed what little was left of her drink with the straw. "You're ready to take the final leap?"

My cock was getting hard again. A tingling feeling radiated from my crotch through my whole body. "I am. I came prepared."

"So did I." She gulped down last of the Frappuccino and put her bag on her shoulder, giving me a meaningful look. "Come on, then."

We left the café and wandered farther into the mall. All around us, people were spending their Saturday like any other. Some couples bickering, others being all lovey-dovey. Children running from their parents. Groups of teenagers roaming idly past, laughing at something on someone else's phone.

Statistically, some of those people had to have secrets like me. Maybe they weren't plugged up right now, but they had whips and chains back home. Every time someone looked at me, I had to make a conscious effort not to flinch. To remember that to passers-by, I was just some ordinary guy spending time with his girlfriend. Being dragged into yet another clothing store. It helped that now that I was with Haley, everything felt more real again.

Haley lead us into one of the chain stores offering all kinds of perfectly-fitting party gear, dresses, and even nightgowns - providing you were size zero.

"If we're going for dinner, I need something nice to wear." She pushed me between what seemed to be endless racks of different colored dresses and skirts then sat me down on a sofa provided for men like me. "Sit tight."

She vanished before I had time to protest. I heard her talking to one of the shop assistants and then the voices faded. I took a sports magazine from the plexiglass table. Go sports, I guess. At least, the magazine helped cover the bulge in my jeans.

I had flipped through half of the pages when Haley returned, a bundle of clothes on her arm. She blew me a kiss and went into one of the empty fitting rooms. She had invented a great way to prolong my torture.

After five minutes, she peeked from behind the curtain. "Could you help me with the zipper?"

I tossed the magazine back on the pile and packed in with her. She was wearing a little black dress, which made her breasts look a lot bigger than usual. I looked for the zipper only to find it perfectly pulled up already. "What're..."

"Hush now," she whispered and grabbed my crotch. "We wouldn't want to disturb anyone."

I shook my head, suppressing the moan her calculated touch tried to unleash. A second ago, I hadn't paid any attention to the people around me. Now, I was painfully aware of everyone within earshot.

There were two women comparing dresses two doors down and someone in the fitting room right next to ours, struggling with whatever she was trying to put on or get off. And only a thin sheet of particle board separated the rest of the store and us. Anyone could stumble in, exposing us.

She smiled at me like she could read my mind. "There will be trouble if we get caught, so be very, very quiet."

I nodded.

She rubbed my cock, staring right into my eyes. "Kneel."

I complied. My crotch moved beyond her reach, and I was left with empty throbbing while her touch receded.

"Eyes up front." She forced me to face the mirror covering the back wall.

I saw myself, on my knees, and her standing behind me with a solemn face. I looked all wrong, my submissive self now dressed in my casual clothes. Worlds collided inside, the plug a stark reminder that there was nothing casual or ordinary about me right now. If ever again.

"I need to test your courage." She rummaged in her bag and pulled out a purple dildo. Leaning forward, she stabbed the suction cup on the mirror and left the toy dangling. Straightening back up, she brushed my cheek. "You know what to do. And don't close your eyes. Slave."

What was I supposed to do? I looked at her through the mirror and saw no compromise. It was sink or swim. Had she planned this from the start? She'd had to have. Why else had she brought a dildo with her?

Either way, I had to get on with it.

I leaned forward and licked the tip of the dildo. Haley nodded approvingly. I almost closed my eyes. Not because I was embarrassed—which I was—but because it felt more natural. Helped me to concentrate. It still wasn't easy to get it down my throat. Some part of me recoiled when I found myself not only sucking the toy in a public place but also enjoying it.

"You look beautiful," she whispered. "Deeper."

I plunged forward too quickly, and the dildo hit the back of my throat. I pulled back, coughing. The sound echoing like thunder in my ears. I froze, listening for any indication that someone had heard.

Haley's hand caressed my neck and gently pushed me to continue. "Just concentrate on your task. Leave the rest to me."

I engulfed the dildo again, this time keeping its position better in mind. Coughing was one thing. Gagging would raise unwanted attention. No two ways about it. I had to be careful so that I could please Mistress.

The back and forth motion of giving head and observing myself in the act lulled me into a submissive state of mind. My Mistress was providing encouraging smiles and nods every time I managed to move farther up the shaft. Soon, I lost track of how long I had been going at it.

My sexual meditation was interrupted when my nose hit the mirror. I had taken in the whole massive dildo! It filled my throat, making breathing impossible. I could hold it only for a couple of seconds before needing to pull back for air. I knew it should be possible to breathe through your nose while deep throating, but I hadn't been able to master it, no matter how much I'd tried.

I pushed forward again, this time holding my position longer. Lust burned my lips, and my cock was aching inside my jeans. I looked at Haley pleadingly. I needed instructions. What did she want from her slave next? I was there to obey.

"Adequate." She pulled my head back, and we watched as long strands of saliva fell on my T-shirt, marking it with wet stains. "You're such a perfect slave."

"I'm here to obey," I whispered.

She took my hand and guided it under her dress. "Slowly."

I caressed her inner thigh, moving gradually upwards. I don't know why I was surprised to find she didn't have on any panties. I felt the heat radiating from inside her before the wetness welcomed my fingers. She leaned against the wall when I ventured on, suppressing a moan and motioning me to continue.

With slow, delicate movements, I explored her inside and out. After the weeks together, I was starting to get an idea of where to spend time and give more attention. She melted against the wall, practically hanging from the hooks meant for the clothes. Writhing and biting her lip, she just nodded every time I gave her a questioning look.

Her legs suddenly clamped my arm, my fingers deep inside her. The faintest of moans escaped her mouth while she came. I withdrew my hand as soon as it was free, my fingers drenched in her juices. Her cheeks were red, and her breathing heavy. She plopped on the stool in the corner and waved me out.

I stumbled to my feet and exited as inconspicuously as possible. Nobody paid any attention to me. Halfway back to the sofa, I remembered my wet hand. There was nowhere to wipe it, so I stuffed it into my pocket. Nothing I could do about the saliva stains on my shirt, so I just slumped over, hoping nobody would look at me twice.

It took Haley a good fifteen minutes to exit with all of the dresses. She was back in her shorts and a top, her bag on her shoulder and a wide grin on her face. She dumped the dresses on a post-fitting rack and came to sit next to me. She gave me a peck on the cheek. "That was refreshing, but I'll have to think about the dress."

"I'm happy if I can please you." I bent to kiss her neck. "Mistress."

"I got your friend here." She patted her bag. "Let's go back to my place, and you can continue where you left off. Would you like that?"

"Definitely."

She led us out of the store, and we made our way back to the apartment. I wanted to hurry, but she forced us to walk with a meandering pace. She knew I was impatient and seemed to enjoy prolonging our arrival.

When we finally entered the elevator, she ground hard against my cock and kissed my neck. Her fingers brushed my lips, and when I licked them, she pushed them into my mouth. I sucked them while she proceeded to gently fuck my mouth with them.

"Get rid of your clothes as soon as we get in, and then come to my room. On all fours." She sucked my neck. "Understood, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress."

The elevator reached the right floor with an air-piercing ding, and Haley strolled out. Again, in no hurry to get her keys out. My whole body throbbed with anticipation. I was already pulling my shirt over my head when she finally got the door open.

I kicked my shoes off and almost cut my finger fighting the buckle open. The jeans dropped on the floor with a thud. When I was naked, I got down on all fours and headed for Haley's room, where she had vanished with her bag.

When I pushed the door open, I saw her laying on the bed, also naked. She spread her legs and casually pointed between them. No other instruction came, so I climbed up and kissed her ankle. She moaned encouragingly and closed her eyes.

I worshipped her legs with my lips and fingers, making her move restlessly under my touch. She was wet and inched closer, but I went on slowly. Now, it was my time to prolong the inevitable. I wanted to maximize her pleasure, and this could also be a test. See, if I was a patient slave, dutifully interested in my Mistress's well-being.

I guided her legs onto my shoulders and lowered my head between them. My breath brushed her sensitive skin, and she whimpered. With one long lick, I made her tremble. Her taste made me remember how a short time ago, I had been doing this for her for the first time. Even without all the power play, I would've wanted this to be the perfect moment. Well, as perfect as two horny adults could muster in the throes of lust.

I licked her with abandon, teasing her clit and then retreating for a while to make it last. Eventually, she grabbed my head and forced it down. My mouth gave all attention to that one, hypersensitive button until it made her explode.

She came screaming, her legs thrashing on my shoulders. For a while, she just laid there, playing with my hair. Seemingly enjoying the afterglow.

When I tried to pull away, she pushed me back down. "I need a little jump start for the next one."

I obeyed, licking her until she was moaning hard again. I was going for broke when she finally pushed me away.

This time, I lifted my head, kneeling between her legs, my face wet. I wiped it with the back of my hand before I thought maybe she would object, but no scolding came.

She reached over and got something out of her bag where she'd put it on the nightstand. I expected it to be the dildo, but it was something small enough to hid in her palm. "Up here."

I moved over her, my cock hovering inches from her face. Wondering what surprises lie in store.

Haley grabbed my cock, interrupting my thoughts. With one hand, she rubbed the head, jerking me with the other. "Would you like to come?"

My arms shook from the pleasure running through my body. It was a struggle not to fall on her. "If it pleases you, Mistress."

"It doesn't." She clamped something around the base of my cock. The touch of cold steel on my skin sent shivers coursing into my abdomen. "Have you used a cock ring before?"

"No, Mistress."

"Is it too tight?"

"No, Mistress." I looked down and saw the ring gripping the base of my shaft, forcing it to fill with blood. The metal warmed quickly, and my cock got harder and thicker than usual. The veins swelled, and the head felt hot without even having to touch it.

I whimpered when she gave it a rub.

"You're forbidden to come, but fuck me until I do." She guided my sensory-overloaded member between her legs.

I pushed into her and felt her so thoroughly. I couldn't do this. There was no way I wouldn't come from this. It was like every nerve on my cock was on fire. I gritted my teeth. Because I had to endure, for my Mistress.

"I'm so fucking full." She wrapped her legs around my waist, digging her nails into my shoulder.

The pleasure numbed my mind, and my body took over. I slammed into her again and again. She sucked my neck and bit my ear, embracing me with all her might. The whole bed screeched, and the pillow fell on the floor.

I forgot everything about the power play...about everything else. Our entangled, sweaty bodies were my whole world, and I wanted to give her all the pleasure I could. She seemed to be in no better shape, yelling for more until she was unable to utter anything coherent.

She shook when she came, but I didn't even notice it at first. I just fucked her. My breath heavy from the strain, my body overheating. The ring made my cock unusually hard but also held the orgasm at bay long enough for her to get hers.

As soon as she was back to her senses, she pushed me away. It took more force than either of us would've thought. "Not yet. You're not allowed."

I sat on the bed, heaving. My cock was throbbing, ready to release its load. I was so close. I needed to come. Without thinking, I moved to grab my cock, but she intercepted.

"Not so fast." She pushed me over and sat on top of me, pinning my arms under her knees. "You're not to come until I say so."

I nodded, but my hips bucked, searching for release.

She reached behind and unclasped the ring, letting the blood flow normally again. Without any more interference, my orgasm ebbed, and my brain started to function somewhat normally.

"You don't want to disappoint me, do you?" she asked, lifting herself up from me.

"No, Mistress. I'm sorry."

"I appreciate the notion, but I have to punish you."

"Of course."

"Move!" She stood next to the bed, pointing at the spot right in front of her. "Down here."

I knelt facing away when she circled her finger in the air, and she bent my face down on the bed. My ass was exposed, and she immediately groped it.

"I love your ass." Her finger slipped between the cheeks and gave the plug a trying push, making my back arc. "This especially."

I was powerless under her touch, gripping the sheets, waiting for what was to come. Would I have expected her next move, if asked to guess? Probably not.

She left me there for a second and came back with my belt. "You almost came after I specifically forbid it. Don't you think you need a punishment?"

I nodded.

"Say it."

"I need to be punished, Mistress. Belt me, please."

"Oh!" Her voice was...surprised. "If you're so willing, I'll start. Five should be enough."

I braced myself, without any idea how much it would hurt. I wanted to try it. I trusted her not to cause lasting damage. I expected her to say something, but the lash came without warning. A yelp escaped my lips, and the pain made me bolt up.

"Down, slave."

I bent back on the bed, my ass still stinging. It wasn't so much painful as it was weird. Demeaning "More, please."

The next one came from a different side. She whipped me with a steady pace, giving me time to recover before the next assault. It made my body heat up again, making my back sweat. "Thank you, Mistress."

She dropped the belt, carefully touching my sore skin. "You took it well, slave. I'm impressed."

"Anything for you, Mistress."

"Stay there." There were some noise and clicking of buckles. "Up."

When I turned around, she was wearing the strap-on. It bore the dildo I had sucked in the fitting room. The leather was shiny and imposing. Wearing it seemed to make her taller and more commanding.

She looked down on me, waiting. Her eyes told me that she shouldn't need to use words. That a slave should know what was expected.

12