Sleepless on the Sofa Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got off the bed and down on my knees again, taking the dildo in my mouth. Steadily working down the shaft. Letting the toy invade my mouth before it would do the same...elsewhere. The smell of leather mixed with sweat and Haley's own, sweet scent.

She swirled her fingers in my hair, smirking. Could she be enjoying this even more than I? "Take a break."

I pulled back and took a deep breath. My spanked behind hurt when I sat on my heels, so I had to stay awkwardly up, straining my thighs. The dildo bounced with her breasts while she paced, almost like the real thing.

She stepped in front of me, the dildo hitting my chest. "Are you ready to take the last step?"

"I'll try my best, Mistress." The excitement made me all tingly. Maybe I should've been scared, or at least nervous. But all I wanted to do was know how it would feel.

"I need you to say it."

"Please, fuck me, Mistress." I blurted it out without a second thought. Some part of me still wanted to hide, but it had gotten smaller and smaller during my time with Haley. I was sure she would fuck it out of me.

She poked my chest with the dildo. "On hands and knees on the bed, slave."

I complied. As soon as I had taken the position, she was behind me. A firm slap shook me, reminding me who was in charge. She slid the dildo along my raw ass and bent against my back to reach around for my cock.

"This is the last I or you will touch it today." She stroked me slowly, forcing me to moan. She rubbed the head with her fingers. "If you don't come from fucking, you don't come at all."

I nodded, letting my head slump down. Her hand felt so good on my aching cock. It was sore after all the fucking and standing rock hard for so long. Just when it was starting to feel too good, she let go.

She grabbed the butt plug and eased it out. My hands trembled, and I had to strain myself not to plummet headfirst into the sheets. She poured something cold on my ass.

"Need to get you lubed thoroughly." There were wet noises while she readied the dildo. "Last chance to bail."

"Take me, Mistress. Please. I need you to fuck me." My mind was reeling. Coherent thoughts had left me. I needed more pleasure. In any way possible.

The head of the dildo pushed against my hole. I tensed without meaning to. Then I breathed out and tried to relax.

She pushed slowly in, and the tip penetrated me.

I whimpered. This time I couldn't help it, and my chest fell. When I tried to get back up, she pushed me back.

"Head down, ass up looks better. How does it feel?"

"Big."

"Good." She continued, pushing more and more of the dildo into me.

There was pain, even with so gradual pace. But the pleasure was immense. It was almost disappointing when I felt her against me, the toy entirely inside. "It's so... I don't... oh, God."

"Can you handle it?"

"Yes. Please. More."

She pulled almost all the way out then pushed back in. Slowly letting both of us get used to the rhythm, she started to fuck me. It was so weird and hot. She held my hips firmly, plunging the dildo in the full length with every thrust. I clawed the sheets, the pleasure gushing in me, making me unable to speak or even lift my head.

After a while, she pushed me down. She was sweaty against my back, her hot breath scorching my neck. My cock was pinned under me, but the fucking was so intense, my erection faded.

She stopped after a while, panting. "Are you close?"

It took a second before I could answer. Her stopping left me full but made the pleasure wane. "I don't know if I can get it like this, Mistress."

"Let's try another way around." She pulled out.

I gasped, feeling empty and hollow. She grabbed my legs and helped me turn on my back. My cock laid limp on my stomach. Before I had time to even think about touching it, she raised my legs to her shoulders.

She smiled, guiding the dildo back in. "This feels so right."

I just nodded. Being penetrated again left me speechless. Now, there was a new wave of pleasure. Even more intense than before. She was hitting some new part inside that felt so good, it was almost painful.

"Oh, you like this?" She changed the angle slightly, and the pleasure exploded in my abdomen making me cry out. "Found your prostate."

I moaned and thrashed, entirely at her mercy. My cock got hard again, and the pressure built up rapidly in my balls. I nodded vigorously, hoping she would continue what she was doing.

Whether or not she noticed my aching cock, she sped up. A burning ember was getting hotter and hotter inside me. Her every thrust fanning the flame. Then I screamed. The orgasm took me, my sperm erupting all over me.

She continued, unfazed by my intense pleasure.

The strap-on milked me, hitting my prostate again and again. There was so much stuff coming out, it covered my stomach and poured down on both sides. I fell into a haze, getting lost somewhere between reality and unconsciousness.

Eventually, she stopped fucking me, lowered my legs on the bed, and pulled out. "I hope it was as hot as it looked."

I let out a non-descriptive whimper, unable to do anything else.

***

Carol was waiting in front of the new hip sushi restaurant, and her date was fashionably late. She was pondering whether or not this had been a good idea when her phone rang. Why the hell was Tom calling?

If she answered, it would probably ruin the evening. But not answering would leave her distracted. She hadn't been on a date for ages. No reason to mess it up because her ex was having a mid-life crisis.

"Hi. I'm busy, so be quick." She heard him stammering. "Nice to hear from you, too. Yes, I remember Haley. She's my sister, you know. She's there? Why? Did something happen? Wait. You did what?! What's wrong with you? No, don't try to..."

She decided not to throw the phone on the pavement. "Shut up, Haley. I don't care. How did you think this was a good idea? He's way too old for you. No, I don't care that you don't care. Fine, whatever. You do you. Give it back to Tom. Right now!"

Her date came around the corner with hurried steps, fixing his tie.

"You there, Tom? Good. Well, at least you made this little easier for me. You remember your cousin, Mark?"

12