All Comments on 'Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 01'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
moonknight013moonknight013almost 5 years ago
more

i so would love to see more of this, with the girls coming home and they having fun with both of the girls at the same time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome

Would be nice to read a good 4some story between mother,Sex,and the twin.Without the dad involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Definitely could rate a chapter 2

I really enjoyed the character build up and where your direction is going with the story. So many different possibilities that you could explore. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WOW!!!

Just great, loved it and hope for more.

crawler101crawler101almost 5 years ago
complete and utter trash

what is this shit?

worthles piece of trash no idea how this got 4.81 score.

Lonely_readerLonely_readeralmost 5 years ago
Nice start

In these kind of situations I always worry about clichés trap, hope you keep it going nice and smooth.

boaman007boaman007almost 5 years ago
Really enjoyed this one.

Hope to see more, this is going in the right direction. Great concept.

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 5 years ago
More please!

If the dad isn't going to be home full time, then why not have the son/brother nailing all three regularly, maybe a party for the sisters in upcoming chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Turning

You may turn this story into Cuckolding/faggot dad if you are into ;)

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

Loved it! Gave it five stars and a favorite point! Hoping in future chapters that dad turns to his son re mom's sleepwalking. Knowing he'll be traveling a lot, he asks his son to watch for his mom sleepwalking and make sure she doesn't hurt herself. And he'll understand if sexual things happen as that's just how Maddy is. Hoping mom doesn't cuck dad and eventually takes both on at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great start of a series

Crawler is an idiot. This is a great start to a longer story. You have to choose: Either the girls seduce dad and he changes, or he becomes a cuckold man-slave. I would prefer the first. Either way, keep going.

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 5 years ago
Maybe even...

Their future collegiate softball teammates or sorority sisters when they reach college spend the night with the twins and end up in bed with Dexter. Funnier would be their high school club or softball teammates spend the night to celebrate their championship or Dexter being roped into chaperoning an overnight trip for the seniors (since the twins are a year younger and Dexter is in College makes sense they're seniors approaching college) or the softball team and the twins arrange a reverse gangbang on Dexter with all of the females and them taking a turn on him. If the dad isn't going to be a full-time character, write him out with a depressed accident following his catching the twins and Maddy in bed with Dexter, give them a life insurance policy that was unexpected or have Maddy find out he's banging a secretary on some his trips and when he returns gets depressed finding out Maddy is banging Dexter and the twins, have him have an accident or something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
First 5*

I’ve never rated a story 5* before. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Please keep the dad out of it. Roll on Ch. 02

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful story

More families should have uninhabited fun

ejherbieejherbiealmost 5 years ago
Soooooo good

This is one of those rare ones. Hits on all levels. Thanks Big Zeke for this incredible story.

Lobo_McBoboLobo_McBoboalmost 5 years ago
Perfect

And it'll continue to be perfect without the dad.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteelealmost 5 years ago
Incredible!

A well written story, which flows easily from start to finish. Well done. Rock hard from beginning to end.

I look forward to reading part two of this story.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 5 years ago
Nicely detailed. Great story

Please keep going

ZachDocEightZachDocEightalmost 5 years ago
This was an excellent read!

I loved how this story built. Didn't reveal yet if mom was sleepwalking to get fucked by dad or excite her son. Loved the twist with his sisters. Three way on dad's next trip? Keep going. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
a very exciting tale.

Erotic as well. This kid’s stamina is one for the Guinness folks. One criticism, when a baby boy is circumcised, the glans are removed permanently, That's why a boy grows up without the worry of infection under his.poorly washed glans. causing a painful problem.

7alwaysready7alwaysreadyalmost 5 years ago
response to "a very exciting tale"

This is so wrong. Learn anatomy before you comment in it. Amazing story by the way!

BigZeke13BigZeke13almost 5 years agoAuthor
To anonymous commenter: A very exciting tale:

In uncircumcised males, the glans (head of the penis) is covered with a pink, moist tissue call mucosa. Covering the glans and the mucosa is the foreskin (prepuce). In circumcised males, the foreskin is removed surgically and the mucosa on the glans transform into the dry velvety skin. The glans is not removed during a circumcision, the foreskin is. The glans remains.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
AWESOME

Wonderful read.

arsekoarsekoalmost 5 years ago
Cracking story.

A really good read. So much more to come too?

Well done and thanks.

Scorpio2stepScorpio2stepalmost 5 years ago
Terrific story

There should be a 6 on the rating scale for stories like this. Left me wanting more; June and Julie are surely going to fuck him down!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very nice

Nicely written, super erotic, I am hooked. It has taken me four times to finish this story, but every chance I got, here I was. Well done!

Lee2012Lee2012about 3 years ago

Still thinking the twins. Maybe June is Bi, leaning to the lesbian side? Very well written and BTW there is a sexual related sleep walking... called sexsomnia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was great till the 'both' part... do you not know how the female orgasm works? Hell, same with a guy... you can't have an orgasm 'just in the ass'. That is not how anatomy works, lol.

froggytreefroggytreeover 2 years ago

This is my favorite of all your series, seconded by the Dex at college one.

thegreat101thegreat101almost 2 years ago

the protagonist, Son, is very evil. he took advantage of his mom's body with her illness.

I want to beat that paltey felliw to death

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Give up on the "her sex" bullshit one minute then "her pussy" the next. It makes you sound like a pretentious fuckwad. It's a pussy, cunt or vagina.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a quicky by any means but worth the time to read it.

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsi21 days ago

Nagyon tetszett a történet, remélem a folytatás is ilyen jó.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous