All Comments on 'Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 03'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952about 5 years ago
Heavenly

This young man must be in sexual heaven. I know I would be.

tallman441tallman441almost 5 years ago
Good Story

Very Hot. wondering if they manage to get their dad involved. Looking forward to the next installment.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

Loved the sex! Hopefully the next chapter will include more with the dad and if he does have something going at work, the twins can convince him to end it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WOW

Very good. Amazing. Keep dad out of games...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"Mom? Why does your pussy taste like man-cum?"

That's the bomb? Considering what they just did, it's barely a firecracker.

<P>

Frankly, it's a little disappointing. It looks like it's gonna be another, "the rest of the family members are fucking their brains out while doofus dad is kept out of the loop".

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 5 years ago
What's Next?

How about Dex stopping at an adult toy store on his way to the graduation ceremony with the Twin and gives them cellphone or remote control activated vibrating butt plugs and vibrators to wear throughout the day with a $500.00 gift card each to that store where they can get supplies for their graduation party? It would be even funnier if he also got one for their mom to wear during the ceremony, like the Christmas Party at Jarrod and Dee's mansion in Pool Boy, that would be a perfect thing for the ceremony, especially if he timed a pulse for the twins right to hit as they tossed their caps into the air. It would have been funny for their last day of school sending them to school one final time with a plug, maybe June wouldn't have tried to imbed Dex all in one shot, if Maddy and Julie do it with her and Dex tells June to try it again but slowly as Maddy walks her through it with a deal that if it hurt again, she can shove the strap-on up his butt as punishment, so she tries again and is successful. The one way they could get out of working in the summer is if one their father's trip back from the conference after graduation, the plane turns out to have an issue where his employer and the airline both feel obligated to cover their college costs and set up a trust fund like payment for the kids and a pay out for Maddy. It would be really funny if Dex spent his entire summer entertaining Maddy, June, Julie, their friends who attend the sleepover or slumber party, and their Softball team buddies.

boaman007boaman007almost 5 years ago
Thanks BigZeke

Great story, I have loved ever installment. Looking forward to more. I like that your characters and the development of the story seem real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bye, Bye Dad.

Can see the Dad not making it back for the girls big day due to a plane crash. After which they go through their moment of grief and realize they now can be open with their love for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
re: What's Next?

"The one way they could get out of working in the summer is if one their father's trip back from the conference after graduation, the plane turns out to have an issue where his employer and the airline both feel obligated to cover their college costs and set up a trust fund like payment for the kids and a pay out for Maddy."

<P>

So your solution on how to deal with keeping it secret from Dad is to kill him? That would have to be the gist of this concept because that's pretty much the only reason a company would make that big a payout. Yeah, I can see it now. Rather than feeling guilt that she was fucking their children while he was dying, Maddie took it as an excuse to think, "Well, now we don't have to keep it from him and we get all this money. Hurrah for us!"

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 5 years ago
If the dad is killed before graduation...

Then the post-graduation festivities would not happen, it be perfect that a news report on Sunday Afternoon about a crash on his way back from the second part of the trip after the ceremony, give them one last memory as a pleasant one, but AFTER the party wraps up as folks gather in the kitchen thinking they might be busted because the house reeks of sex allowing the to stay close to wait for information, excusing them from going to work at their father's work place while sending their friends home to wait for news, then after a bulletin about no survivors do the slowly realize their news lifestyle and the loss being a potential good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
re: If the dad is killed before graduation...

Was that supposed to be your idea of an explanation? You used a lot of words to repeat my comment of "Well, now we don't have to keep it from him and we get all this money. Hurrah for us!"

<P>

Also, do you realize your comment was one long, badly written sentence?

Charlie1495Charlie1495almost 5 years ago
Enough Already!

So you show potential in being a good writer. But one of the things you do is use certain words way too often! Enough with the word glans! It’s not sexy, and you have put it in your stories far too much! Also, salvo. It’s not a unique way to describe a cum shot. It appears that you think you are being clever in using it and it just shows limited vocabulary after the third or fourth time. Be more creative please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sex vibe yes Kill dad no.

Awesome story. Really like the twist and turns. Like the idea above about getting the girls and mum vibe panties. Especially when they go into work, Dex would have fun getting the twins all worked up at work. The coworkers certainly would like it. The phone remote app might even get hacked by a clever techie. As for mom Dex would be able pleasure her with dad around! And the gift cards to the adult store could lead to an exciting adventure. Surely the clerk has backdoor access to the vibe remote.

As for killing off dear old dad that's just nuts. I like how he doesn't know and is not involved directly. Also not cutting him out or off adds to the flavor. Don't get tied down protecting them completely, conflict makes for compelling story telling. To many great stories can't reach their potential because they are not challenged with any adversity. That's why not killing 173 people so the twins don't have to work and Dex can have his girls all to himself makes no sense. Plus the risk of getting caught really ramps up sex scenes that could start to become redundant.

Again awesome story.

Mael99Mael99almost 4 years ago
Very good

I'm enjoying the story, I just have one gripe.

A question ends with a "?", not a "."

You're constantly ending questions with a period, and you need to use a question mark.

Otherwise, I'll happily keep reading. Thanks for putting out a good story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous