Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moment later, I heard them coming back down the hall. Dad was speaking softly, "No Maddy. We just did that." I smiled to myself because Mom was apparently going after Dad's cock again. I heard their door shut. I stayed right where I was until I heard Dad snoring again and then I quietly returned to my room after depositing my cum splattered boxer shorts in the hamper. My heart rate had returned to normal but I was still dizzy from holding my breath so I wouldn't give myself away. The adrenaline had dissipated. It took a while to fall back asleep.

I was awakened by a kiss on the lips. I hadn't opened my eyes but I knew that it was Mom. I knew the contours of her lips and her taste. My morning woody was tenting my bedding. She pressed her lips to mine again and I opened my eyes. She pulled back and said, "Wake up. Your father is getting ready for work and you're riding with him." She turned on the light on my night stand. When my vision cleared, I noticed dried cum in her cleavage. She hadn't made any effort to keep her robe shut. I sat up and swung my feet to the floor as Mom stood up and retreated to the door.

I pulled on a clean pair of boxer shorts and found the bathroom door was shut, so I knocked and Dad said, "Come." I smiled to myself at his use of that word. I pushed the door open and walked in. He was wearing his robe and shaving at the sink. I turned on the shower and quickly stripped off my shorts and stepped in thinking, 'I just got out of here.' Dad finished up while I was still in the shower and then I shaved and readied for the day. I wasn't looking forward to today. I had no idea what I'd be doing for a job and I had a little anxiety. I don't think Dad knew what my job would be either. At least I wouldn't be working in his division.

I dressed in my suit as Dad had suggested. He always dressed in a suit for work. The sun was up but just barely. Mom came out of the kitchen with a bowl of scrambled eggs and a platter of toast and bacon as I came down the stairs. Dad was already seated at the table sipping a cup of coffee. As I slipped into my chair, Mom said, "Don't expect this everyday but I wanted to give you a good breakfast on your first day." From that statement, I concluded that Mom didn't usually make a full breakfast for Dad before he went to work. She returned to the kitchen and came back with a cup of coffee for herself and me.

There was no conversation at the breakfast table like there was at the dinner table last night. That was fine with me. I was barely awake and I attacked the cup of coffee while Dad shoveled eggs onto his plate. Mom didn't have a plate in front of her and when I pushed the bowl of eggs her way, she just waved them away. I dumped what Dad didn't take in my plate. Mom had her elbows on the table sipping coffee. Her hair hadn't been fixed yet and I smiled when I saw a dollop of dried cum in her hair above her left ear. I couldn't help but wonder if it was mine or Dad's.

It was a whirlwind of a day, meeting with every manager from top to bottom. The higher-ups just wanted to introduce themselves. The lower level managers wanted to know what I wanted to do with my life. I didn't say so, but it wasn't working there.

I met Dad at the end of the day and we drove home in silence. I was exhausted and couldn't wait to get out of that suit and into comfier attire. The twins were already home and they were firing questions at me left and right about my first day. After they graduated on Friday, they would have a few weeks off before they started their internship there too. They had pleaded for the entire summer off before they started college in the fall. Dad wasn't going for that and Mom didn't even try to intercede on their behalf. Dad's theory was that us kids had to pay for half of our education and he'd cover the other half. That way we would be invested in our own education and not just party and flunk-out.

That night, all was dark and quiet, I watched and waited for Mom to appear. I didn't expect her to sleepwalk again so soon after last night, but if she did, I didn't want to miss it. I fell asleep and woke up to the far-off banging noise again. This time, I knew exactly what it was and I got out of bed and pulled a pair of cotton shorts on and crept down the hall and down the stairs. The banging was louder and persistent. I moved to the twin's bedroom door and listened. One of them was softly moaning and I could easily envision the other twin with the strap-on behind her in a doggy position.

I eased the door open and stuck my head into the gap. This time they were in June's bed and she was on her back with her legs splayed wide while Julie was between her legs driving the dildo into June's pussy. June was moaning softly with each thrust and they were both breathing hard.

I couldn't see much because Julie's back was to me and blocking June's body except for her splayed legs. I stepped inside their room with my raging hard-on in my hand and moved to the side so I could see better and bumped into the edge of Julie's bureau. I instantly stopped but I knew I was busted.

Without even looking back to see what caused the noise, Julie said, "Well, Dex. It took you long enough. We were thinking you wouldn't come." June lifted her head off her pillow so she could see me standing there in the dim light from the nightlight. I could see her ultra-white teeth gleaming in the dark.

I stood there by the door contemplating whether I should just go. In the end, I just laughed at that thought. I moved across the room and stood by June's bed still stroking on my cock. Julie looked at my hand working my shaft and then looked up at me. She said, "Don't you dare go wasting that. We have plans for it. This dildo is so boring since we ..... Well, since we saw your cock." Julie reached out and wrapped her fingers around my shaft and I let her have it. She pulled the skin firmly down my shaft, stretching the skin on my glans. Julie looked back up at me and said, "We were using this dildo to practice our blow job skills but now we discover that it's not long enough. Now, I guess we have to practice on you." They both giggled and my cock hardened further. Julie went to work jerking me off.

June seemed satisfied to watch but she still had the dildo imbedded in her sex and Julie was easing it in and out of her. Her hip movement and her arm movement were completely out of synch and Julie handled it well. The old rub your tummy and pat your head thing came to mind.

June lifted her arms toward me and motioned with her hands for me to come to her. Julie released my cock and turned her concentration to fucking June with the dildo. June took my hand and pulled me toward her so that I had to climb on the bed and then place my knees in her armpits. She rested her arms on my thighs as she gripped my cock and pulled it down to her face. Julie was grinding her tits on my back as she resumed her previous fucking motion.

June licked up the length of my shaft and rolled her lips over the knob. She stroked the shaft as fast as she could as she watched the reaction on my face. I guess I didn't disappoint her because she giggled. She didn't push her head any further as she worked her tongue on my sensitive spot. I groaned and whispered, "Fuck, June. Right there. Oh Jesus." She smiled around the knob on her lips and lashed her tongue faster.

My orgasm was on me before I even had a chance to try to hold it back. It caught June completely by surprise as she gagged on the first stream of cum launching into her mouth. The force of the shot and gravity sent the shot immediately down her throat. Her immediate reaction was to pull off my glans to cough the gooey gizz out of her throat. That was fine to address her immediate issue but shots two, three and four splattered across her face, hair and pillow. She was able to get her lips back on for the remaining shots. She was still coughing jizz from deep in her throat. She looked up at my face as though pleading for me to stop, like I had any control. She didn't swallow or even try and I could tell from the horrified look on her tear streaked face that she couldn't hold anymore.

Julie seemed to be oblivious to the situation as she continued to hump the dildo into June pussy and rub her tits on my back. Her erect nipples were like erasures rubbing on my back. Her hands were lazily working in the peaks and valleys of my abdominal and pectoral muscles.

June was like an oil well about to blow. Her eyes bulged. Her cheeks bulged. Her lips distended as she pulled back on my knob to make more room but she lost the battle and pulled off my cock just as she heaved her load with a huge cough. There was nothing I could do to get out of the way and I caught most of her expelled cum cocktail in the chest, where it splattered up into my face and over my shoulder into Julie's face.

Julie pulled back immediately, pulling the dildo from June's pussy and jumping to the floor. June coughed again but she had expelled everything on the first cough. She coughed a third time and came up on her elbows as the cum on her face drooled toward her chin. "Jesus Christ Dex. Are you trying to drown me? Fuck." Julie was giggling behind me and June heard her. "Fuck you Julie, you didn't just get cummed on from a firehose." Julie got laughing and a little too loudly given the fact that Mom and Dad were less than a hundred feet away. June wiped her fingers through her face to see how bad the damage was and her eyes went wide again. "Holy shit, Dex. I'm covered. It's everywhere."

I felt compelled to say, "I'm sorry. I can't control it once it starts." Julie giggled again. I turned to look back at her. I could see the wetness of the cum and saliva on her face as it glistened in the dim illumination. She was using both hands to collect the jizz on her face and push it to her lips.

Julie moaned a long, "Mmmmmm," and moved to the side of the bed. She unbuckled her strap-on dildo and stepped up on the bed using my shoulder to steady herself. She stepped over June's head facing me and squatted. Her pussy dropped to June's face who was forced back off her elbows. The slurping sound of June's tongue in Julie's pussy started immediately. Julie flinched and groaned as she bent forward and passionately kissed me on the lips before searching my face and chest for cum with her tongue. She found my nipples and sucked on them for much longer than it took to collect any stray cum.

When Julie was done, she whispered in my ear and I followed her directions by inching my way down June's body and with my knees planted outside of hers, I guided my still erect cock into June's pussy. She was sopping wet. She lifted her hips to invite me in and she groaned hard into Julie's pussy as I slowly pushed my shaft all the way inside. I held it there until June started humping her hips up and down signaling me to go.

I looked at Julie before I started fucking June. She had a grin on her face that looked a bit eerie in the shadows of the single night light. She leaned forward to kiss me and groaned hard as the change in position on June's face offered a new angle of her attack on Julie's pussy. Her face was pinched as she pulled back from my lips. She whispered, "Fuck Dex. I hope you've got some more of that cock for me." I grinned at her and nodded. She grinned too and started grinding her pussy on June's face because June had stopped everything as she concentrated on my cock sliding in and out of her. She was mumbling into Julie's pussy, "Oh my God. Julie. This is incredible. Way better than that dildo. It's alive. I can feel it." I flexed my hard cock in her and she groaned in response. "Oh fuck. I felt that."

Julie rolled off June's face and turned around to watch her facial contortions as she got closer to her orgasm. After my previous climax, I felt like I could go forever. I was fucking my sister's tight pussy and I was delirious. I changed up my attack several times so it wouldn't get monotonous. June went nuts when I started jack-hammering only my glans through her inner folds. She started to scream but she shoved her hand to her mouth to stifle it.

Julie surprised me when she climbed onto my back and pushed her body to mold with mine and then she started thrusting her hips along with mine as if to simulate that she was fucking June. The sensation of her erect nipples on my back drove me crazy and without any warning, I thrusted my cock deep in June and started fucking her in long deep full penetration strokes. June's heavy breathing suddenly stopped and I realized that she was holding her breath as her orgasm was building higher and higher like a tsunami approaching the beach.

June was slamming her hips at me in synch with my full depth penetrations. Her mouth hung open to form an "O". Her eyes were staring at the ceiling but not seeing anything. Her breath was caught in her throat. Her body went completely rigid under me. I continued slamming my cock into her with Julie simulating the same, perched on my back.

Then June started a low-pitched guttural groan deep in her throat and it built in pitch and power. June's face turned down to look up at me. The visage on her face had a hint of terror in it. Through the building groan, she cried out, "Oh fuck. I'm gonna die." Julie giggled into my back.

I bent forward and tucked my chin to my chest and sucked June's left nipple between my lips and that was it for her. June's hips launched upward lifting both me and Julie. She groaned out, "UUUUNNNGGGG-AAAAHHH," as I felt her tight pussy grab my shaft. Mom's orgasms were like a firm clench on my cock. This was a grab and release and grab and release over and over again. I slowed my pace to match her grabbing orgasm until she was done. She was like a blow-up doll that just sprang a big leak. She just collapsed back into the bed, completely spent. She was gasping for air and I released her left nipple, kissed her right one and started to pull my rock-hard cock from her pussy. Her pussy manually grabbed my cock like she didn't want me to go as she grinned up at me. I bent down and kissed her as she grabbed my lower lip with her teeth so I couldn't get away. I didn't try to pull away from her and she giggled and released me. I kissed her again and she whispered, "Can we go again? You didn't go; did you?"

Julie heard June's whisper and she pulled herself up my body so she was looking down at June from my shoulder. She whispered, "No. You can't go again. I haven't got mine yet." She rolled off my back onto her back beside June. I kissed June again and pulled back to my knees and knee-walked between Julie's spread legs. June rolled on to her side to watch. Her fingers lazily pushed through her sopping wet sex.

As I was about to maneuver my cock to Julie's pussy, she pulled herself out from under me and excitedly said, "I want it doggy style." The vision of June fucking Julie doggy style with the dildo flashed through my mind. I got back up on my knees waiting for Julie to assume the position. Julie's full attention was on my bouncing cock. I wrapped my fingers around my shaft. It was wet and sticky from June's pussy. Then Julie turned and headed for the bathroom. She was in there for several seconds and June decided that this was an opportunity for her. She maneuvered her face to my cock and inhaled my cock. She pulled back off and giggled as she said, "I taste just like Julie." She pushed on again just as Julie returned from the bathroom. She climbed up on her bed on her hands and knees and waggled her ass at me as she gave me a sultry look over her shoulder.

I pulled back from June's lips, which gave a 'pop' as my glans came free. She giggled and then kissed the velvety crown as I moved off June's bed and walked to Julie's waiting ass. She looked back over her shoulder as I moved into position and she whispered, "Fuck me big brother." She opened her legs a little wider and I guided my cock to her pussy. My plan was to tease her with my cock a little before getting down to business but she wasn't having any of that as the moment we made contact, she pushed herself back at me, impaling herself on my shaft. She groaned hard and dropped to her elbows so she could watch herself getting fucked. June got off her bed and came over to get a better view but she couldn't resist positioning her gooey pussy in Julie's face and Julie didn't disappoint.

Julie wanted to control the action so I just stood there with Julie's pussy sliding on and off my cock. She changed up the penetration several times and she pushed her tongue into June's pussy each time she pulled herself forward and off my cock.

After a minute or more, Julie stopped her motion and pushed herself up on her hands again. Without a word, she pulled herself off my cock and turned back to look at me. I was confused. What did she want now? Julie sucked her lower lip between her teeth and then said, "Fuck my ass like you did Mom's that day." I was surprised that Julie had realized that I was fucking Mom's ass as she sat on my cock. There wasn't much of a difference between fucking her pussy and then her ass in that position; but Julie had noticed.

Apparently, June had not noticed because now she said, "What do you mean, fuck your ass?" I was surprised that they hadn't fucked each other's asses with their dildo, but it turns out they never had. I followed Mom's instructions and pushed my index finger to Julie's anus. I was surprised to find that it was slick with petroleum jelly that she had obviously applied when she went to the bathroom. She had planned this from the moment she said she wanted to fuck doggy style. I pushed my index finger inside to the first knuckle and Julie moaned. June scrambled around so she could watch. She was strumming on her sex again.

I didn't fuck Julie with my finger in keeping with Mom's instructions. I just let her sphincter muscle become accustomed to its presence. She pushed back indicating she was ready for more. I was very careful and went very slow. June was getting impatient and she looked up at my face and motioned for me to go. My cock was softening from the extended time getting Julie ready. June noticed and she wrapped her fingers around the shaft and started jerking me off. My cock responded instantly.

Julie groaned as I pushed two fingers into her bowels to the last knuckle. She said, "June? Can you get the Vaseline from the bathroom and smear it on Dex's cock?" June didn't want to give up my cock but after a hesitation, she did as Julie requested.

With preparations made and a cock slick with Vaseline, I placed me glans on her anus and gently but firmly pushed forward. June reached in behind me and held my testicles. I eased my way inside Julie's ass. She flinched several times and I stopped until she was ready and then I was fucking her ass and Julie was crazed. She was throwing her head from side to side as she added her own motions to the fuck. She was loving this more than Mom did. She muttered, "Oh my God, Dex. Your cock feels like a baseball bat up there. Oh fuck, I love this. June? Why haven't we done this before?" I could tell that June wasn't thinking that she had to try this.

Fuck, Julie's ass was tight and hot. I gripped her hips and was pummeling her and she just wanted more. She had buried her face in her covers to muffle her screams. The pressure was incredible and I could feel my balls tighten. June did too and she giggled as she fondled them. I flexed my cock and Julie screamed from the new hardness. She was muttering, "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck," over and over again as my cock pulled out to the ridge and plunged back in again.

June lightly wrapped her fingers around my shaft letting it run through her fingers as I fucked Julie's ass. I wanted to do this forever but I knew I was moments away from blowing another load. My balls were ready and my cock surged harder, which pulled another muffled scream from Julie before I groaned out, "YYYYUUNNGGG," and drove myself as deep as I could and blew several long powerful ropes of cum.