Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June was trying to raise herself out of my lap so she could get her hand on my cock that was positioned between her legs and was bobbing up and down on her naked sex. She had already soaked the cotton material of my shorts. I groaned when her fingers circled my circumference.

With Julie's help, Mom maneuvered out of her blouse and bra and then started mauling Julie's tits as Julie's lips returned to Mom's. Mom was still wearing a loose skirt and she was trying to get it pulled up around her waist. Julie broke their embrace and instead of helping Mom pull the skirt up, she yanked the skirt off over her feet. Mom lifted her hips once more and Julie yanked Mom's bikini panties off.

Mom spread her legs and lifted her hips again to invite Julie between her legs and Julie dropped to her knees to bury her face in Mom's sex. Mom groaned hard from Julie's attack and lowered her hands to the back of Julie's head. She didn't need to hold Julie down. She wasn't going anywhere. The sounds alone revealed that Julie was frantically tongue fucking Mom's pussy. Mom's eyes had closed and her mouth hung open as she moaned continuously from Julie's aggressive attack. She pulled her hands back from Julie's head and clamped her fingers tightly to her own tits. Rather than go to her nipples, she was mashing her tit flesh so hard I was sure it must hurt.

June had pushed her body down my thighs so she could get at my cock. She was jerking me off with both hands as she gazed into my eyes to watch my reaction. Suddenly, June said, "Fuck. Stay right where you are. I'll be right back," and she pulled off my thighs to her feet and ran toward the hall. I stood up and pulled my shorts off and then my tee shirt. We were all naked.

Julie's face was buried between Mom's thighs, slurping and licking and Mom was moaning. Julie glanced over Mom's thigh toward me and then reached under Mom's thigh and started jerking me off. Julie was better at sex than June, but I had already learned that even bad sex was great, not to say that June was bad. I slid closer to Mom to give Julie easier access, but also so I could lean over and kiss Mom. She opened her eyes when my chest touched her shoulder. She was in a sexual haze as revealed by the sultry look in her eyes. She latched onto my lips when I pushed them to hers.

Mom pulled her lips away and she spoke in a low-pitched demonic voice, "Oh shit, Julie, baby. Here I go." The 'go' part was several octaves higher. Mom's chest heaved up with her hands on her tits and then her torso collapsed and her hips launched up hard into Julie's face. Julie rode with them and continued her tongue action.

June came running back around the corner from the hall carrying the jar of petroleum jelly. Her tits were so firm that they only jiggled slightly. Her nipples were still on high-beams. June stopped in the middle of the family room to watch Mom groan and gyrate through her orgasm. Julie didn't retreat until Mom's spasming pussy went still. June grinned at Julie's soaking wet face.

June handed the jar to Julie and excitedly said, "Can you lube me up? I'm gonna fuck Dex's cock like Mom did the other day." Julie took the jar and giggled as June bent over at the waist presenting her spread butt-cheeks to her.

Mom seemed to be in a coma. She was gasping for air as her chest heaved but there was nothing else indicating that she was aware of anything.

June groaned hard when Julie pushed her jelly coated finger into her anus but then pushed back telling Julie to push in deeper. She did and June groaned harder. My attention moved to Mom. Her eyes were shut. Her lips were slightly parted revealing her white teeth. Air seethed between them as she continued to gasp for air. Her hands were still clamped to her tits but they were not moving. Her hips were static. I wondered what Mom was thinking about her baby girls. She had obviously assumed that neither of them had any experience with sex and she seemed anxious to teach them. She must know by now that Julie already has considerable experience and June is not a virgin but she is certainly a novice compared to Julie. I would guess that June's experience was limited mostly to the strap-on dildo and blow jobs. She's pretty good at sucking cock although Julie is better. Mom is the queen of blow jobs.

Julie was teasing June with the finger up her ass and June was so into it that she kind of forgot what she was here for. Julie pulled out and scooped up a glob and came over and put it on my glans and then motioned for June to rub it all in. She dropped between my knees and pulled the glob down over my shaft and then started jerking me off again.

Julie just stood back and watched to make sure June would be okay. I don't know if she thought I'd be insensitive to June's inevitable pain. June was my sister. Of course, I'd be sensitive to her pain. Besides, in this position, June had total control of how much cock she wanted. Still, Julie stood to the side as June climbed her legs over my thighs and planted her knees on the sofa cushions. My slick, bouncing cock was slapping up on her pussy again. Julie glared down at me mouthing the words, 'don't you hurt her'. I glared back at her and mouthed the words, 'I won't'.

Mom was starting to come out of her coma as she sat straight up on the sofa and looked up at Julie just standing there with her arms crossed under her boobs and a stern look on her face. She looked over at June and me as June gripped my slippery cock and guided it to her pussy for a preliminary fuck like I had done with Julie last night. She was taking all her cues from her more experienced sister. Mom turned in her seat and pulled her closest leg up on the sofa and then ran her hand between her legs to make sure she wasn't leaking on the furniture.

I just sat there unmoving while June pushed herself down my shaft. There was no friction and aside from the pressure we both experienced, there was no sensation of fucking. I had fucked a former girlfriend with two condoms on once. She was terrified of getting pregnant and wouldn't consent otherwise. This was kind of like that. There was little sensation on my part. I assumed it was the same for her. No wonder she had no interest in doing it again.

June was getting into it anyway and she groaned as the fattest part of my shaft pushed into her pussy. Julie kept her stern face because we hadn't gotten to the part she was concerned about yet. Mom dipped her fingers into her sopping wet pussy and her breathing ramped back up again. June was gasping as she planted both hands on my chest and arched her lower back as she drove herself on and off my cock until she muttered, "Oh God. Yes. I'm cumming." The moment she said it, I could feel her tight pussy clamping hard on my shaft. I watched the ever-changing visage on her face as she rocked her way through her climax. She'd had them before and she knew what this was.

Julie grinned down at Mom and Mom grinned back as she reached over and put a hand on June's thigh and smiled at her when she reacted to her hand. I still hadn't moved a muscle and I was nowhere near cumming. Several days ago, I probably would have already have cummed twice by now. I was definitely getting more comfortable and confidant.

When June had collected herself, she was anxious to get to part B. June lifted herself off my rock-hard cock and sat back on my knees. My cock dragged across her sensitive clitoris as it slapped back to my stomach. June lurched from the contact as Julie moved forward and smeared jelly over my cock again. My cock throbbed in Julie's slippery hands. I could tell from the look in Julie's eyes that she was anxious for her turn.

June grew impatient with Julie's hand job and inched herself up my legs forcing Julie from my cock. I was breathing hard now. Julie dropped to her knees beside June and guided her to a position on my hips. Julie reached under June's ass and pulled my cock back as June lowered herself slowly. I could tell from the look on her face that she was worried about the pain. Neither Mom nor Julie had displayed a lot of pain but June had probably heard about it from other friends. I smiled up at her and said, "Just go as slow as you want." June gave me a forced smile and dropped her rosebud to my glans. She hesitated there for several moments as she gathered her courage. None of us urged her to continue. This was her choice. She could stop or go.

Julie held my cock in place waiting for June to push herself down. June still hesitated as though she were talking herself into it and then made her decision as if saying to herself, 'fuck it, let's go'. She gritted her teeth and pushed herself down hard and suddenly my glans was inside along with a few more inches.

Julie yelled, "June. No," just as June let out a frightful scream and Mom sat up straight prepared to help any way she could. I let out a loud groan the moment that June pushed down. Jesus, the pressure and heat were incredible. June yanked herself off my cock and screamed again. Julie was already soothing June with her face pushed to June's cheek. June was crying hard and was close to hysteria. Julie was kissing her and shushing her to settle June down. My cock had been throbbing hard but now it was deflating quickly. I was concerned for June. I had promised not to hurt her and I had. I felt bad even though it wasn't my fault.

Julie helped her sister get out of my lap and then led her toward their room. June was still crying. Mom watched them go and then she turned her attention to me. She could see that I was upset. She inched over closer to me and pulled my face down to her chest and hugged me. Mom's naked tits were in my face and I couldn't resist suckling on the closest nipple. She moaned as I pulled her erect nipple between my lips and ran my tongue around it. I moved to the other nipple and Mom moaned again. She reached for my rapidly hardening cock and started jerking on it, while I suckled her nipples.

We were both breathing hard again as Mom pushed her hand down my shaft to my balls and then pulled back hard before repeating. After several strokes, it occurred to me that there was a message there when Mom pulled back hard. The message was 'bring your cock over here'. I inched closer and Mom continued to pull hard on my cock. I looked up into her eyes. They were pleading for me to fuck her and I smiled and slid off the sofa and pulled my cock from her reluctant grip and maneuvered between her legs as she swiveled back around to a sitting position and lifted her ankles to my shoulders.

She started to pull her fingers to her mouth and then realized that her hand was covered with petroleum jelly. She gave me a sultry grin and touched her slick finger to the tip of my nose and whispered, "Fuck me Sweetie. Fuck your mother. I need your big cock."

I teased her with just the glans; pushing it in and pulling it out several times. Mom groaned each time. I gripped my cock and pulled it up to rub the velvety softness on her clitoris and she lurched upward as she pulled me down with her legs. She whispered, "Don't tease your mother, Dex." Using just her hips, she found my cock and pivoted her pussy onto my glans. She smiled her sultry smile again and I pushed slowly and steadily until my balls pressed up against her ass. She used the tension in her legs to hold me there for several moments. She emitted a long guttural groan as she closed her eyes to savor the sensation.

Mom relaxed her legs and opened her eyes. They were crazed with lust and I started fucking her hard as my cock pulled out to the ridge of my glans and then plunged back in again. To change things up, I started pulling my cock all the way out until the tip of my glans was the only contact with her pussy and then plunge back in again. Mom liked that and she groaned each time. As my cock retreated from her, she'd pull hard with her legs to drive me inside deeper and faster.

Mom's head was thrashing from side to side as she started mangling her tits with her hands again. After a few minutes, she mumbled through her gasps for air, "Oh Baby. Hurry. I'm gonna cum."

The petroleum jelly had reduced the friction on my cock and I wasn't ready to cum, no matter how hard I hurried. Mom forgot all about my climax as she was crushed by hers. She went spastic and I grabbed her hips to hold her on my cock. I wasn't done and I kept thrusting it in and out. Her pussy was clenching on my cock and the sensation was pulling me closer to my orgasm. We were both gasping for oxygen.

I was hammering my cock into Mom's pussy when Julie and June returned from their room. June seemed to be upset that Mom had 'stolen' her cock. Julie was calming her down. I ignored both of them as my balls tightened and I knew I was getting close. I gritted my teeth and groaned through them and then yelled out, 'Oh fuck. Here I come. AAAUUUGGGGGHHHH." I slammed my cock as deep into Mom's pussy as I could, pushing Mom further back on the sofa. She still had her eyes shut and now a grin formed on her lips.

The first salvo of long powerful streams of cum exploded from my shaft into her pussy. She opened her eyes and said, "Cum on me Sweetie." She pulled herself back and I pulled out and with the help of my hand poured more shots on her face and hair and then I aimed the rest on her tits, stomach and pubic hair. The last of my ejaculation drooled out the 'eye' and dropped to the carpet in front of the sofa. I was drained and I dropped back on my feet and took in the vision of my naked mother splayed wide on the sofa covered in my cum. I wish I had a photo of that.

Mom wasn't done. She looked over at the twins and motioned for them to come sit closer. She scooped cum off her face and pushed her fingers past her lips. She repeated the motion and offered her fingers to Julie. Julie bent forward and sucked Mom's fingers into her mouth. Mom repeated and June did the same. Mom motioned for the girls to clean her tits on down, while she wiped cum from her face and savored the taste. I chuckled to myself. I had tasted my own cum before and I wasn't fond of it.

June and Julie moved onto the sofa on either side of Mom and attacked both of her tits at the same time. It wasn't a competition and at one point, June and Julie were sharing the collected cum with each other in long passionate kisses before returning to the task at hand. Mom watched them closely and then joined in a three-way sharing of cum and kisses.

I was totally spent and my dick quickly softened to a flaccid state and laid unmoving on my left hip. My flaccid dick always went to the left side. I wore it down my left pant leg because it was more comfortable. I wondered if it always went to the left because I jerked off mostly with my right-hand. I would have to google it sometime.

Mom and the twins had finished licking up cum and they had finished their tongue duels and now they were cuddled together on the sofa with Mom in the middle. June's back was facing me and I checked out every inch of her perfect ass. The twins had replaced Mom's hands on her own tits with theirs. They made no attempt to get Mom sexually aroused again. They just cradled them in their hands. June's head was cuddled into Mom's neck on her left and Julie was the mirror opposite on her right. I was content to just watch them. Mom's breathing had long since returned to normal as had mine.

Somewhere along the way, someone had muted the TV but it was still on and displaying the everchanging visuals of an old sit-com. I picked up the remote and contemplated unmuting but then opted to just turn the TV off. I was waiting for the twins to go to bed. I planned on sleeping with Mom tonight in her room. I was certain that she'd want another round at some point in the night or morning or both. My dick stirred at the thought.

As it turned out, the twins both fell asleep cuddled up on Mom's shoulders. Mom seemed very content, so I pulled the comforter off the back of the loveseat and laid it over all three of them. June stirred and burrowed deeper into Mom's neck. Neither Julie nor Mom moved a muscle. I went up to my room hoping that Mom would collect me when she came up to bed.

I woke to the brightening dawn disappointed that Mom hadn't woke me up to come to her bed. She could have got into mine too, but she hadn't.

I used the bathroom and showered the cum and petroleum jelly off me and then I quietly opened Mom's bedroom door figuring that we could 'rip off a piece'. She wasn't in bed and hadn't been. I dressed in shorts and tee shirt and went down stairs. She wasn't on the sofa and neither were the twins. I quietly moved back to the girl's bedroom door and pressed my ear to the door to listen. Nothing. I eased open their door and all three of them were in Julie's queen-sized bed on their right sides spooned up to each other facing June's bed. The covers were pushed down to their waists and Julie's hand rested on Mom's left breast as Mom's hand rested on June's. They were sound asleep.

I stepped back to the hallway and quietly closed their door and went to the kitchen. I turned on the Keurig Coffee Maker to heat the water. I went through all the efforts to get a coffee cup out of the cupboard and get dairy creamer from the refrigerator with making a sound and popped the pod in the machine and hit 'go' and all of my efforts to be quiet were thwarted by the loud groaning of the Keurig.

I hoped that the groan would be sufficiently muted by the kitchen wall and the twin's bathroom walls so I wouldn't wake them.

I collected the morning paper from the outside walkway and carried it and my coffee cup to the three-season room. I had no sooner set myself in a rattan chair when I decided a nice soak in the hot tub would be nice.

I stripped off my tee shirt and shorts and walked naked to the hot tub and lifted back the cover. I retrieved my cup and paper and lowered myself into the hot water. I didn't turn on any of the jets. The gently circulating water was soothing as I opened the paper holding it above the surface. The metro section had a story on tonight's high school graduation. I quickly scanned the article reading about the class of two hundred and twenty-three graduates. It would be held in the school's new auditorium that had been completed more than a year ago. My class had been the first to graduate from it. When I saw June and Julie's names, I read slower. Julie was named as the valedictorian and June was the salutatorian. Neither of the girls had mentioned this news. I wondered if they knew yet, but then I remembered that the valedictorian always gives a speech to the class. Julie would have to know so she could prepare.

This was an odd turn of events. Why wouldn't they have said something. Given their competitiveness, June would be pissed about coming in second behind Julie and vice versa if it had been the other way around. June hadn't displayed anything to indicate that she knew. Maybe, she didn't know. Maybe, only Julie was informed so she could prepare for the ceremony and she hadn't said anything to anyone else. June had a cynical nature and she could be vindictive but I doubted that she'd do anything in retribution to Julie. I moved on to the sports page.

Julie appeared in her robe with a cup of coffee in her hand. She handed me her cup and dropped her robe. She was naked underneath. She stepped up over the edge and sank down in the hot water with a sigh of contentment. She didn't say a word and neither did I for several minutes. I folded the paper back to the metro section and handed it to her. She scanned it quickly and then dropped it on the ground.

I said, "Why didn't you tell us that you were being honored tonight as the valedictorian?"

Julie looked down to the gentle swirling water and then, without looking up said, "I knew June would be pissed. I wanted to keep it from her as long as I could. She'll find out soon enough, like from that article. She'll be hurt. I don't want to be responsible for hurting her."