Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A pretty young woman appeared dressed all in white with a tall stove-pipe white cotton hat on her head. She was obviously the chef and she started preparing a buffet breakfast on the grill on the kitchen bar with covered sterno-fueled covered hot plates on the table that stretched from the dining room into the family room. I was starving and rather than try to fix myself something amidst all these workers, I'd just wait for the buffet.

At nine o'clock the first of the 'friends' showed up. I remembered her from school, but I couldn't place her name. She was shorter than the twins with long straight dark brown hair pulled back to a pony-tail on the top of her head. She had her bathing suit on under her clothes as evidenced by the bikini top tied behind her neck. I admired her body from across the room as June and Julie yelled, "Sophie," as they all hugged and bounced up and down with excitement.

Sophie had big boobs. Bigger than June and Julie's. Her proportions were perfect as I had remembered them. She was in the twin's class. I hadn't noticed her at graduation last night. I moved over closer to her under the guise of filling a plate with the breakfast buffet. Sophie formed a line behind me and said, "Hello, Dex. How is college?" I was shocked that she knew my name let alone the fact that I had gone to college."

As I piled scrambled eggs on my plate, I said, "College is great. You'll love it."

She placed three sausages on her plate and said, "Oh. No. I'm not going to college. I mean, I'd love to go but my parents can't afford it." I was embarrassed that I had started this conversation. We sat down at the dining room table and chatted about a lot of things. I was surprised because Sophie had always been the snobby type who wouldn't give a nerd like me the time of day.

As we were finishing eating, three more of the five arrived. Sophie excused herself and quickly moved across the room to the foyer to greet them. I remembered two of them but not the third. I had dated one. Her name was Sarah and I was pretty sure that she dated me only as a favor to June or Julie. It didn't go anywhere and I didn't get anywhere.

Sarah has an exotic face with huge eyes and long eyelashes. Her puffy lips enhance her look and maybe she had that done artificially. Her shapely, athletic body is capped off with very large breasts. I tried to touch them once during our third date and that was our last date. She is about the twin's height and she played on all of their sports teams.

The other girl that I knew was Amber. I had never dated her but some of my friends had and they told me she was a freak. I didn't put any stock in what they said. Teenage boys were notorious for augmenting their perceived sexual conquests. Just below the twins on the zero to ten scale came Amber. She was beautiful, with curly blonde hair, pug nose, big eyes and small firm tits. She was tiny at five-foot-tall and her tits looked perfect on her body.

Sophie made a point of introducing the third girl to me. Her name was Dianna but she asked me to call her Di, like Lady Di. I didn't remember her at all from school and later found out that she had moved here in the middle of her senior year. It didn't take long to find out that she was pretty enamored with herself. She tried to affect a British accent and did a pretty good job at it but she slipped every so often. She was one of those that talked about herself in the third person, and she only talked about herself.

Di was fairly attractive but of the four friends who had already arrived, she was at the bottom on a scale basis, which didn't consider her personality. Still, I gave her a seven for face and body and an overall four when I considered her personality. I gravitated back to Sophie.

The last girl to arrive was Jazmeen or Jaz. She was June and Julie's best friend growing up. They had been life-long friends and she lived down the street. Jaz was tall and lean and beautiful and I had jerked off to memories of her in a bathing suit in our pool many times. We never dated. She had been like another sister. I chuckled at that thought considering what my real sisters and I were doing now.

June and Julie came in from the backyard managing details and all the friends hugged and kissed. I just watched as I munched on a piece of bacon.

As the party got going, the street clothes came off to their bathing suits, they all wore bikinis and the friends were gushing about the twin's new skimpy bikinis. I came out in my bathing suit and Julie pulled me aside and said, "No. You aren't invited. Go away."

Mom saw from inside what was going on and she came out and took my hand and said, "I need some help inside," as she led me back in the house. She said, "This is the twin's party so you need to be scarce, remember?" I nodded and started to turn away. Mom grabbed my arm and said, "I told you I need some help." She had that sultry look in her eyes again. She pulled herself to me and she wrapped her arms around my back as she pushed her pubis against my right thigh. She stretched up for a kiss and I bent down to accept it.

Mom pushed her left hand down in my bathing suit and gripped my rapidly hardening cock. She chuckled and said, "You're going to need this tool to give me the help I need." I laughed and followed her up the stairs with my cock still in her hand.

She stripped my clothes off and then removed hers. She was already breathing hard in anticipation. When she spoke, it sounded like a demon speaking from deep in her chest. "Fuck my ass, please." The twins had both run for lubrication. Mom did not. She hadn't used any lubrication other than her pussy juices that first night together. I suspected that this was going to be how it was from now on. She would get me aside, when she felt the urge, and ask me to fuck her ass. I was more than glad to accommodate her needs.

She maneuvered me around so my back was to the bed and she pushed me down so I had to sit on the edge. I knew her next move was to drop to her knees and give me another of her fantastic blow jobs to get me super-hard. I disrupted her process and gripped her hips before she could squat and push my tongue into her sex. I flailed my tongue on her clitoris, eliciting a groan/scream combination and then pushed my tongue as deep in her pussy as I could.

Her reaction was to bend forward and wrap her arms around my head and press her tits to the top of my head. I worked her pussy until she had an orgasm, which was a bonus for her as she pulsed her hips at my face as I licked and slurped and drilled. When I finally pulled back, Mom laughed at my glistening face. I was wet from my eyes down to my chin. I was pleased with myself for giving Mom a little more than she had expected.

Mom grabbed my tee shirt and wiped my face dry. The she resumed her process and dropped herself to her knees and inhaled my semi-erect cock, which was fully erect by the time her lips made their attempt to deep throat me. She came up that same little bit short and gagged. She didn't pull back like before. She extended her lips forward the remaining distance to my pubic hair and clamped her stretched lips at the base of my cock and pulled and pushed her way down. She held her position for a moment as tears filled her eyes to the brim. I smiled down at her and she tried to smile back with my cock in her throat and she gagged. She pulled back to the glans and started laughing. I laughed with her. She didn't push all the way back on again as she opted for a fast-paced half-cock blow job as she tightly stretched the skin on my glans with her left hand.

I didn't want to cum in her mouth, so I pulled myself away from her when I felt that familiar sensation. She didn't fight it. She knew what I was doing. She stood up and pushed me to my back and I used my elbow and feet to scramble to the middle of the bed. Mom climbed on the bed and followed me until her knees straddled my waist. She dragged her big tits across my chest. Her nipples were like nails. Her face was flushed with lust as she quickly maneuvered my cock to her pussy. She was already gasping for air. She started mumbling, "Oh God, I need your cock. I need your cock."

When she was satisfied that we were lined up to fuck her pussy, she seemed to realize that she was making that chant. She gave me kind of an embarrassed smile and then pushed herself down my shaft. We both groaned like we always did as my glans and then the fattest part of my cock push into her. Then she sighed like she was completely content.

She held herself in place at the base of my cock. She reached behind her and gripped my balls in her fingers. She giggled as they moved in her hand. When she started fucking me in full depth strokes, her pussy squished loudly as she pulled herself off and let gravity push her back on. I could feel her juices run down my shaft to my balls. The next logical stop was the bedclothes under me. She didn't seem to care, so neither did I.

Mom was in her glory as she rocked her hips forward and then back as she bounced up and down on my cock. Her eyes were pinched shut as her mouth had opened to form an "O". She let her head roll around on her neck as she rolled her hips around to change the sensation my cock was providing.

I was feeling that sensation too and I pushed my hips up into her. She opened her eyes to look down at me. Her eyes asked if I was going to cum. I just nodded as I whispered, "If you keep doing that." She grinned and put her hands on my ripped abs and pushed herself up and off my cock. I sure hated to see her do that but I knew there was more to come, 'so to speak'.

I waited to see how she wanted to do this last part. She had sat on it like she was positioned right now and I thought she was going to do that again. Then she pulled her body up and fell off to my side. She rolled over to face away from me and curled her legs up to almost a fetal position and pushed her ass back at me. I got the message and turned on my side and positioned myself low under her ass and positioned my cock at her anus. Just looking down there at her magnificent ass made my gooey cock harder.

Mom reached her hand back and gripped my slippery shaft to guide me to her opening and she lurched when my glans pushed against her anus. She didn't hesitate as she immediately pushed herself back at me, applying more and more pressure until my glans slid inside her ass. She groaned hard from the intrusion and then muttered, "Oh fuck Dex. That's incredible. Fuck me Baby."

I eased my cock deeper in her bowels and then started driving my hips forward and back across the bedclothes. Mom shoved the meaty part of her hand below her thumb to her mouth and bit down to squelch her scream. Although there may have been an element of pain in her scream, she started driving her hips counter to mine as a constant groan erupted from her throat.

I could feel her fingers flailing in her pussy and then encircle my shaft as I pummeled her ass. Mom was whimpering, "Oh God. Oh Jesus. Oh God. Oh Jesus." My body was beginning to push away from hers so I repositioned and gripped her left tit to hang on. I felt my cock harden further in her and she screamed into the palm of her hand. We were both gasping for oxygen.

I hoped that she was going to cum soon because I was. I wanted to wait for her like I usually did but I was so hot, I just went with whatever happened. I started pumping faster hoping that would push her over the top. She screamed again and yelled out, "Yes. Yes. Oh fuck, Dex. Hurrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy."

I didn't need to hurry. I was beyond any control as my balls pulled up tight and Mom groaned out, "OHH GGGAAAWWWDDDD. YEEESSSSSS," as her sphincter muscle grabbed my cock with such force that I came to a grinding halt as cum boiled out of my balls and up my shaft. Mom shoved the bedclothes by her face into her mouth and let out a blood curdling scream as her body went rigid. Her anal orgasm lasted long past my ejaculation as she clamped hard on my cock. The effect was to keep my cock hard so I couldn't pull it out of her. She seemed perfectly content to leave my cock imbedded in her ass.

We were both startled by the soft clapping of hands near her closet behind us. I turned my head to see June and Julie in their bikinis giving us a round of applause. Mom didn't attempt to look. She knew who was there. At least she hoped it was only June and Julie. I looked past the twins and there was no one else behind them.

Neither Mom nor I moved as our breathing slowed. June and Julie came around to the window side of the bed and briefly looked out to see what their guests were doing. It sounded like they were playing volleyball.

The twins climbed up on the bed and grinned down at us. Julie said, "That looks fun." June was less enthusiastic. Julie said, "Mom. When is the DJ supposed to be here? The equipment is just sitting there. We could use some music."

June added, "And when does the bartender get here? We could use some drinks." Mom answered June's question first that the bartender wouldn't arrive until after lunch. June frowned. Mom turned toward Julie and told her that the DJ should be there any moment.

As if on cue, the friends in the backyard yelled out, "Yay, the DJ is here."

Satisfied that they had their answers, they piled off the bed and stood their looking down at us as Mom pulled herself off my hard cock. She groaned as she came off and slid her body to the edge of the bed and stood up. I rolled the other way onto my back and my cock slapped down on my stomach. June and Julie watched my cock and then looked at each other with smiles on their faces. I could almost read their minds. They both giggled and left Mom's bedroom.

Mom went to the bathroom and I went to one of the three nearly floor to ceiling window looking out on the backyard where all the activity was. I pulled back the lace curtain so I could see. I scanned across the yard, examining each of the twin's friends in their bikinis while I stroked my cock. I completed my scan and noticed that Sophia must have seen the curtains move and she was looking up at me. Nearly my entire body was visible in the window. She grinned up at me and raised her right hand giving me the universal sign for masturbating. I let the curtains fall back together and stepped back with a face flushed with embarrassment. I went to the bathroom and climbed into the shower with Mom. We hugged and kissed while she lathered up my dick and that action quickly turned into her jerking me off. I fondled her tits and rolled my index fingers over her nipples. She moaned on my lips.

I dried her off and she dried me, using the towel to continue jerking on my cock. I had to pull away from her as she chased me with the towel, like I had chased her once. There was always payback. We both went back to her room and dressed. A load feedback squelch came from the DJ's equipment and then music started playing. It was loud and Mom hurried down the stairs. I watched through the lace curtain and Mom hurried over to the DJ and I could see her talking. The music quieted considerably to the complaints of the twins and their friends.

I was careful to stay out of the way for the rest of the day by staying on the periphery. The girls were having a good time as were the friends. I pretty much had a hard-on all day from watching seven beautiful girls in their skimpy bikinis as they danced on the wide concrete decking around the pool. When they started playing "Marco-Polo" in the pool, I went back inside wishing that I could go back in time and kill the person who invented that game.

Mom was in the family room reading a 'People' magazine. She laughed when she saw my erection tenting on my shorts. She said, "I don't know why you insist on torturing yourself with those girls." She flipped a few pages and put the magazine down on the coffee table. She motioned for me to come over and then patted the cushion next to her. I came over with zero embarrassment about my obvious tent.

Mom ran the palm of her hand over the top of my tent and said, "Oh my. You really are hard." I nodded and watched to see what she was going to do next. She wrapped her fingers around my shorts-clad shaft and squeezed. My erection got harder as I let out a groan.

She grinned at me when my dick pushed back on her squeeze and released her grip. I prayed that she wasn't done. She pulled my zipper down and reached inside my shorts and pulled out my erection. She smiled at me and I smiled back as my heart pounded in my chest. She reached in again and pulled my balls out past the zipper and she started slowly jerking me off. My head dropped back against the sofa as a groan escaped my throat. Mom giggled and increased her pace.

It wasn't long before I mumbled, "Fuck, Mom. I'm gonna cum." I didn't have anything to catch the imminent arrival of my ejaculation and Mom didn't seem to be making any move to get something. I pulled my head back from the sofa and looked down at Mom's jack-hammering hand as she grinned at me. I could feel the pressure build and my balls tighten and at the last moment, Mom bent forward and pushed my glans between her lips. It wasn't a moment too soon either. Her hand continued and she drank cum from my hose as she rhythmically gulped down my load. Not a drop escaped from her lips until she pulled off and pushed a big glob of cum out on her lips before sucking it back inside. A little cum drooled over her lower lip to her chin. She swallowed and showed me her vacant mouth. I grinned at her and she giggled as she wiped her lips and chin with the back of her hand.

Mom held my cock as it softened and then she pushed it back in my shorts and zipped me up. I got up and went to the kitchen to get a soda. The pretty chef was preparing for lunch and she smiled at me. She hadn't been there when I came downstairs and I wondered if she had witnessed Mom's hand job/blow job. She gave no indication that she had seen anything but she did obviously check out my package as I left the kitchen. I checked too to see what she had seen. The tent was gone, thank God.

Mom was looking through the People magazine again when I returned. I picked up a sports magazine and started flipping through it.

The chef stepped into the family room and announced to Mom that lunch was ready. Mom smiled and stood up and walked to the open doorway to the three-season room and announced that lunch was ready. Several minutes later the seven girls filed into the dining room wrapped in towels. Their hair was wet so they had come out of the pool. I waited until they had filed past the buffet platters before I got on the end of the line. Mom joined me and the chef and the DJ and another support guy came in behind Mom. The girls had found seats inside, so I went outside and sat in a lounge chair to eat. The DJ came out and returned to his equipment that was playing oldies songs. The extra support guy came out and sat down on the grass next to a pile of foam noodles. The chef came out and sat across from me at the picnic table. She made no move to talk to me but I kept seeing her looking over at me.

Julie came out without her food and motioned for me toward the hot tub. I left my plate on the picnic table and followed Julie. She quietly said, "I'm still worried that Mom will sleepwalk in the nude tonight. Did she do it last night." I smiled and nodded expecting her to sigh in relief. Her eyes lit up and went wide. She said, "Oh my God. Spill the deets."

I teased her by saying, "I shouldn't say." Julie glared at me and punched me hard in the chest. "Okay. Okay. When Dad got to her, she was standing naked a foot from my bed. I could sense that she was there from her breathing or something but I couldn't see a thing until Dad turned on the hall light."

Julie was grinning and nodding and said, "Did she do anything when Dad caught up to her?"