Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down at the end of the table and stretched out to grab a donut from a box of a dozen. Only two were left. June kept up the chatter and the others followed suit. They must have been exhausted too. They had likely been up most of the night. At least I got a few hours of sleep.

Afterward I went upstairs and got into my bathing suit and skirted the crowd heading to the hot tub. I slid into the swirling hot water and had no sooner let out a contented sigh when Sarah walked over. She smiled at me and I smiled back. She umm'ed and ahh'ed for a few moments and then said, "We only dated a couple times, didn't we?" I held up three fingers. She smiled and continued, "I suppose that I was the one who ended it?"

I smiled and said, "No big deal. I knew you were only doing June or Julie a favor by agreeing to date their dorky brother." Sara grimaced at how I had put it. I continued, "If I recall, it was 'give the geek a break week'." She grimaced again and an uncomfortable smile formed on her face.

Sarah started hemming and hawing again before she stumbled to the point of this conversation, "Do you think we could, umm, pick up where we left off?" She was looking everywhere but at me. She started examining her fingernails. I let her stew in her agony for several moments as if I were contemplating her question. I just couldn't believe that a woman could be so shallow as to want to date a guy that she had already dumped, just because she discovered he had a big dick; because she had learned nothing new about me since we were dating other than that fact.

I looked at her forcing her to look at me. I said, "Well. I knew you were only dating me as a favor to my sisters and I admit I thought it was cool dating one of the hot girls in school." She grinned and gave me that 'I am pretty cool' look. I continued, "But, the best part of dating you was when you dumped me. I felt real again. I had felt as phony as I thought you were." Sarah cringed as if I'd stabbed her with a knife. I watched her as she was so completely not in control of the situation and I knew she didn't like it at all. "What I do wish about us though..." She smiled as though I was going to give her hope. Not hope that we could start dating again, but hope that she could regain control of the situation. "I wish that you had let me touch your tit. They are spectacular." I grinned at her as she yanked her eyes up to meet mine.

She returned my grin with a frown and a nod as the words, "I should have" stuck in her throat. She turned to leave but she stopped and turned around after one step. She was examining her fingernails again as she said, "I don't know why I reacted that way. Lord knows, every other guy has had their way with them. I know why guys want to date me. I'm pretty and sexy and I have these big balloons. You were a nerd's nerd. You were so far below my social status; at least in my eyes. I agreed to date you to curry favor with June and Julie because I felt they were above me in the social pecking order. I'm so sorry Dex. I was an ass-hole and I'm still an ass-hole, but maybe I can make myself into a different person when I go away to college this fall. It has helped you. A year ago, you weren't the confident guy that girls flock to like cats to catnip. Look at you now. The ugly duckling has become a swan." I smiled and flushed a little with embarrassment. She smiled too and turned back around and walked back to the house without looking back.

After getting overheated in the hot tub, I wrapped a towel around my waist and returned to party. It wasn't long before the party started winding down and the girls all started a round of kisses and hugs, between the girls and each of their friends and then Mom and then me. I was a little embarrassed and feigned even more when they each hugged and kissed me and whispered, "Thanks Dex," or, "You made this the best party ever," or, "This party will go down in history." I acted like I had no clue what they were talking about. After all, I had just stayed out of the way like I was told.

As they left one by one, tears popped and they gave each other one last tight hug for fear that they wouldn't see each other again. Like Julie had said in her graduation speech, they were heading off to their each and separate future. The uncertainties could be toxic or intoxicating but either way, they were standing in their way and had to be dealt with sooner or later.