All Comments on 'Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 06'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

Very hot! Now that the sleepwalking is under control, is that the end of the story of are we going to see Dex in action with Dr. Jaffrey, Sylvia or maybe even Ginger?

Just curious but wouldn't you say that a doctor who hypnotized her patient in order to have sex with her without her consent was at the least unprofessional if not criminal? I loved the sex scene between Dr. Jaffrey and Maddy but that was the first thing that popped into my mind; someone else is sexually using Maddy again without her knowing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

not sure about the whole child rape thing as a plot device...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Exciting as ever

I have very much enjoyed this series and hope there is more to come with the doctor and others. Its very exciting to read and imagine. Its very hot and thrilling as well. Keep it going.

Balance0331Balance0331almost 5 years ago
Fantastic Story

Well written all around and glad the mom got help for her condition. Not sure if you researched sleepwalking but what the Dr. character stated is true. Sleeping walking is almost never sexual unless there is trauma. A fitting conclusion to a great series

garybluegarybluealmost 5 years ago
@anon

"not sure about the whole child rape thing as a plot device..."

That can have severe repercussions in adult life. I think it was well handled here and is actually necessary to the plot. I am less enamored of the Dr raping her patient.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Would love to see at least one more segment. Get dad involved so he can do the twins, you’ve hinted in that direction. Let dad see mom and son tearing it up. Then of course the good doctor needs to stop by for a good threesome with mother and son, hell maybe the good doctor could be serviced by the twins too.

shyspudshyspudover 4 years ago

this story is really good. Your way with words, like your story " pool boy" is simply incredible and I get very engrossed in reading it.

You capture the reader very quickly and it is much more like a book than a simple story.

Well done

weddressweddressover 3 years ago
unnecessary twist weakens great story

Enjoy this story immensely. I found 5-year-old Maddy being naked while sleepwalking very inconsistent and weak. Doesn't make sense that she would take off

her pajamas. Not needed for step-brother to be able to blackmail her into abuse.

BigZeke13BigZeke13over 3 years agoAuthor
to Weddress

Who the hell wears pajamas anymore. No one I know.

RamazaRamazaover 2 years ago

i must agree with weddress, it is very common that children were clothing while they sleep, no one i know of sleeps naked, at least not until they are at least 15+. I also miss the love in these interactions between the siblings and the siblings and their mother, not once have they said i love you to one they where having sex with, or even outside sex situations, there is plenty of lust, but no love so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous