Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doctor wanted to know if I'd seen any of Mom's sleepwalking episodes with the twins. I hadn't. Dad had told her that he worried most about that. Mom responded to the doctor's questions but she really had little to offer even from her childhood sleepwalking. Dr. Jaffrey seemed more interested in her childhood episodes, but Mom didn't remember anything that happened and I knew nothing about that.

So far, the appointment had been nothing but a Q&A and I figured that nothing would happen to help with Mom's affliction. When Dr. Jaffrey finished writing her notes, she set her pad on her desk and said, "I'm more interested in the sexual elements than the sleepwalking episodes themselves. Sleepwalkers often will perform normal everyday things while they are walking. Having sex isn't common, but it happens, particularly if the sex life of the walker is non-existent or unsatisfying." She asked me to go back to the waiting room while she queried Mom on her sex life with Dad. I didn't need to or want to hear about that. I got up and headed for the door.

Before I opened the door, Dr. Jaffrey Columbo'd me, "By the way, Dex. Do you and your mother have an ongoing sex life other than the sleepwalking episodes you mentioned before?" My eyes went straight to Mom still on the couch. She was pleading with me to lie. My eyes dropped to the floor and then everywhere else in the room. Dr. Jaffrey watched me and then Mom and then said, "I see. We'll need to talk more about that." I hadn't said a word but I didn't need to. She wasn't judgmental in the slightest. She was very professional but Mom let a soft groan escape her throat. I opened the door and was glad to escape the inquisition.

Twenty minutes later, I was called back in to the doctor' office. Mom had been crying and she was now sitting up on the couch with a tissue in her hand. I was offered the same seat as before and I sat down. Dr. Jaffrey looked at Mom and said, "Madelyn, this is what I've gleaned from the questions and answers. I want to thank you both for your honest and candid responses. That doesn't happen very often. Parent/child sex is generally frowned on in this society but it happens way more often than people know. Sometimes, it is coercion and is more often father/daughter sex. That doesn't appear to be the case here." I already knew all that.

Dr. Jaffrey went on and said that she wanted to do hypnosis and put Mom into a simulation of her more recent sleepwalking episodes so she would remember them and see if the memory would help her understand why she always resorts to sex when she's interrupted. If that didn't work, she wanted to do hypnotic regression on Mom to better understand if something had happened to her as a child sleepwalker that set her on her current path.

I thought she would make another appointment but she got up from behind her desk and sat in a chair beside Mom and motioned for her to lay back on the couch and relax. She explained to Mom what she was going to do which was basically to hypnotize her and have her reenact one of her recent episodes.

She explained to Mom that I was going to simulate my position in the next exam room down the hall like it was my bedroom down the hall at home. She told us that she would be right there providing hypnotic instruction but would not in any way control what Mom did during the session. She asked me to go to the next exam down the hall and wait.

Twenty minutes later the doorknob jiggled to the room I was waiting in. It jiggled again and popped open. I was fascinated by this simulation of a sleepwalking session. Mom was standing glassy-eyed in the open door looking at nothing in particular. Dr. Jaffrey was a few steps behind Mom offering only instructions pertaining to the simulation of the rooms here in her office. She told Mom that I was in my bedroom.

Mom offered no response to Dr. Jaffrey's instructions. She walked over next to the exam table I was sitting on and I was amazed to see Mom pull her tight leather skirt up to her waist and pull her thong to the side and began fingering her pussy. Dr. Jaffrey moved into the room beside Mom to see what she was doing. My cock went instant hard. I was a little embarrassed in front of Dr. Jaffrey and I put my hands in my lap. Dr. Jaffrey smiled at my attempt to cover up my erection. I could feel the heat on my face when she smiled as she glanced down at the obvious bulge in my pants.

Mom diddled herself to an orgasm but made no move toward me. Dr. Jaffrey was taking notes as fast as she could write. Then she stepped up behind Mom and put her hand on her shoulder. Just like before, Mom stopped and stood there dead-still. Then she slowly turned to face Dr. Jaffrey who was closely examining Mom's eyes and furiously writing on her pad. She was completely startled when Mom moved toward her. She stepped back to make room for Mom as she continued to advance on her. Then Mom reached out and laid both hands on Dr. Jaffrey's ample bust and forcefully pushed her back against the wall by the door.

Mom dropped to her knees and pushed her face into Dr. Jaffrey's groin and held her there against the wall with her hands on her hips. Dr. Jaffrey tried to pull away but Mom had a firm grip on her.

Even in Mom's hypnotic state she recognized that Dr. Jaffrey's dress was blocking access to her goal. She lifted Dr. Jaffrey's dress and pushed her face underneath and Dr. Jaffrey's eyes went wide when Mom apparently pulled her underwear to the side and pushed her tongue to her pussy. I couldn't help myself any longer and I unzipped my pants and pulled out my throbbing cock and started jerking myself off. Dr. Jaffrey was horrified by this turn of events but Mom was getting the best of her and she rested her head back against the wall and pushed her hips forward as she pulled her own dress up to her waist. I pushed myself off the table and grabbed a wad of tissues from a box on the counter and got back up on the table again.

Dr. Jaffrey was gasping for oxygen as she moaned from Mom's hypnotic induced sexual attack. Mom's slurping on Dr. Jaffrey's sopping wet pussy was the loudest noise in the room. When Mom pulled the orgasm from her, she groaned hard and started throbbing her hips into Mom's face. I blasted cum into the tissues seconds later. Mom licked her pussy, drinking her juices and then pushed herself up to her feet. She walked past Dr. Jaffrey, through the doorway and proceeded down the hall back to the room she started in. Her leather skirt was still hiked up to her waist. Her thong was still pulled to the side.

Dr. Jaffrey took a moment to get herself back together and nervously smiled at me and then hurried to catch up with Mom who was crawling up on the couch in the doctor's office when I came in behind the doctor. To all appearances, Mom was sound asleep.

The doctor dropped herself into her chair and let out a "Whew. That was intense." She looked over at me and said, "Does your mother routinely engage in lesbian sex with your sisters?" I looked over at Mom and nodded. "Well, your mother is definitely bi-sexual. I hadn't picked up on that before. I should have asked more questions. I'm going to set up another appointment to do regression therapy. I suspect that she may have been sexually abused as a young child by both male and female assaulters while she was sleepwalking and now, as an adult, she associates these sleepwalking events as sexual in nature." She looked over at Mom on the couch curled up in a fetal position. She got up from her chair and went to sit beside Mom. She just stared down at her and then back at me and said, "I've never had that done to me by a woman before. Holy shit, she is good." I looked at her and grinned as I nodded.

She turned back to Mom and then said, "And she only performs sex on the person that interrupts her?"

I thought a moment and said, "Mostly. She did give me a tit-job in the bathroom and I hadn't touched her." I went red in the face at how explicitly I had answered her question. "TMI." I muttered to myself.

Dr. Jaffrey chuckled and said, "It's like you said. She's hard to resist." She looked away from Mom to me and said, "This case fascinates me. I'll make time for regression tomorrow. It'll take some time. Can you bring her back rather than your father? He'll just have a thousand question for me to deal with and you are up to speed. Besides, I suspect that you know more about her current sex life than your father does."

I said, "Sure. No problem. I just don't want Dad to know about Mom's sexual interactions between me and my sisters."

Dr. Jaffrey smiled and said, "Of course. I totally agree. I'm not in the business of breaking up marriages and families." I grinned at her. We understood each other. She spoke to Mom and counted three-two-one and Mom came groggily out of her hypnotic trance and sat up. She was startled to find her leather skirt up around her waist and her thong pulled to the side and with a red face, she made the necessary adjustments.

She looked at me and then Dr. Jaffrey and asked, "When do we start?"

I chuckled at that and Dr. Jaffrey told her we were done already. She counted one-two-three and after a moment, Mom's eyes suddenly went wide. Dr. Jaffrey looked over at me and said, "She'll now remember everything that just happened."

Mom's eyes suddenly went wide as she processed her memories of the hypnosis session. "Oh my God. I didn't do that did I? I couldn't have."

Dr. Jaffrey took her hand and squeezed it as she said, "Madelyn. You did everything that you are remembering. Including what you did to me." Tears rolled into Mom's eyes and she processed her memories again and said, "Oh my God. I couldn't have." She looked at me for confirmation and I just nodded.

Now, she was mad at me for letting her do the things she now remembered, but Dr. Jaffrey explained that she needed to understand what she was doing when she was sleepwalking and until she remembered those things, she would never get on-board to address the problem and whatever underlying problems there were.

Mom was really distressed to find out she wasn't done with Dr. Jaffrey. She would be coming back tomorrow for regression therapy, whatever the fuck that was.

We talked about the hypnosis session all the way home and before we pulled into the driveway, we were laughing as I described the doctor's horrified look that morphed into one of pure ecstasy when she rolled into her orgasm. We both laughed hard as we decided that Dr. Issabella Jaffrey probably hadn't had a good orgasm for some time.

We had decided that the details of today's appointment would stay between us. We determined that we would leave it at Dr. Jaffrey's belief that Mom had underlying issues probably from childhood trauma that was likely sexual in nature.

At dinner that night, Mom explained what we decided to say and I backed her story up. Dad said that he could take Mom tomorrow but she explained what the doctor had said about not wanting to start from scratch again. He confirmed that I was okay with it and then he let it go.

The twins and I went out to the hot tub after dark. I told them what really happened and their jaws fell in unison when I explained that Mom had driven Dr. Jaffrey to an orgasm with her tongue when it was the doctor who interrupted Mom's hypnotic simulation of her sleepwalking. June couldn't stop laughing at the image of Mom on her knees sucking on the doctor's clitoris. Julie laughed too and then said, "I saw Dr. Jaffrey's photo on line and I wish I could get a shot at her. June laughed even harder.

Julie wanted to know a little more about what the doctor had planned for tomorrow. I explained that the doctor thinks Mom may have been sexually assaulted as a child and I think she thinks it may have been a family member. She's going to hypnotize Mom again and do regression therapy to reveal what happened.

June wanted to go back to the sexual encounter between Mom and the doctor. She wanted to know what I was doing through all of that. I chuckled and told them that I was so horny that I masturbated into a wad of tissues. Julie laughed and said, "I'd have paid to see that." The vision of Mom, tongue fucking Doctor Jaffrey invaded my mind and my dick grew to full size. I didn't wait for the twins to make a move. I reached down in the hot water and pulled my burgeoning cock from my bathing suit and started jerking myself off.

June checked the family room windows and then reached down and replaced my hand with hers as Julie began drilling her fingers into her pussy. Both June and Julie shared hand jobs under the water and when I was about to cum, they both pushed their faces to my cock as I lifted it out of the water. Julie took the first two shots of cum and the June took two before pulling off and giving way to Julie again. Julie finished me off, holding a lot of cum in her mouth so she could share it with June.

Nothing of note happened that night other than Mom and Dad getting it on in the middle of the night followed by Mom crossing the hall to the bathroom in the nude. I couldn't see much in the dim illumination from the streetlights.

Mom knew I would be leaving late the next morning and she came up to my room to wake me after Dad had left. She didn't nudge me like usual. She lifted my covers and slid in beside me and pushed her bare ass against my groin. I moaned awake and kissed Mom's neck below her ear. She moaned too and pressed her ass against me again. I reached my hand to her hip and pulled her even harder to my morning woody. Then I traced my fingers up to her waist as she trembled like it tickled. I continued up to her breasts and Mom moaned hard when I cupped them and fingered her nipples.

Mom lifted her top leg and reached between them to guide my cock into her pussy. Once my knob was inside her, she pushed back and I pushed gently forward. She moaned non-stop until I was buried deep in her sex. Not a single word had been spoken and we fucked each other gently and slowly. The only sounds were our soft moans and the squishing of my cock in her pussy. What an incredible way to wake up in the morning.

I was content with what we were doing but then Mom pulled her pussy off my cock and made a subtle adjustment of her position and then pushed her anus back against my slippery glans. I pushed forward enough to hold my position and let her take me as fast as she wanted. She didn't hesitate much and I was buried deep in her bowels in less than a minute. The heat and pressure of her ass was incredible. She pushed back on me as I pushed forward on her. She was whimpering as she pushed her fingers inside her vagina. I could feel my orgasm building and so did Mom. She said, "Don't wait for me Baby. Cum in my ass." I was a little disappointed that I was going to cum so fast but when I did, I thought I would never stop. Mom was humping her ass back at me and said, "Jesus, Baby. Fill my ass."

As I humped my cock in her ass, I reached around and replaced her diddling fingers with mine. I knew exactly how she diddled herself and I figured that was how she liked it so I just did the same things. I mixed in a few of my own likes and she launched into her orgasm as mine ended. I pushed my middle finger inside as far as I could to feel my own cock pulsing in her bowels. That was a new experience for me.

I got her off again in the shower as she clung to me to hold herself up. Cum bubbled out of her ass and down her legs while I ate her pussy. She held my head tight to her sex as I drilled her pussy with my tongue while I drilled my middle finger into her anus. Her hips throbbed and pulsed as her orgasm took control of her body. She luxuriated in the wave of sensations from my lips and tongue, my fingers and the hot water cascading over her up-turned face and down over her sensitive nipples.

We rinsed and stepped out of the shower and dried each other off. Mom was wasted. When I came downstairs dress in my suit, Mom was sitting at the bar with her face in her hands and elbows on the bar. Her robe hung open on either side of her. She sipped on her coffee while I ate a bowl of cereal and downed my own cup of coffee. We kissed at the front door and I told her I'd be home to pick her up at noon. She gave me a nervous smile. She wasn't sure she wanted to know the truth about her childhood. I got the feeling that she sensed that bad things had happened even though she didn't remember anything like what the doctor was going poke around in repressed memories for. She had never talked about her childhood. As I drove myself to work, I had to admit that I was curious.

I couldn't really concentrate on my job and I was kind of hoping that I would get another phone call from Mom like yesterday asking me to come home early. The memory became a vision and I could feel my dick moving in my pants. I pushed my hand to it through my pants and the pressure felt good. I pushed myself back from my desk and leaned back in my chair as the visions of Mom, June and Julie sucking and fucking on my cock took full control of my erection under my hand.

My eyes were closed to concentrate of my vision and I didn't realize that Ginger, our group secretary was standing in my doorway. She softly cleared her throat and my eyes flashed open and I sprang forward in my seat and pulled myself back to my desk. I have no idea how long she'd been there but the flushed facial expression told me she had witnessed more than I wanted.

Ginger always dressed very elegantly. She was probably in her mid to late forties and very attractive for her age. She had worked for the company since she was my age. When I started work here, I daydreamed about what she must have looked like back then. She probably had more than leering old men all over her. Women in the work-force back then had to contend with much more sexual harassment than women today, and with no recourse available to them.

Ginger collected herself quickly and said, "Uummm. Your mother is on line 1. You must have accidentally turned off your ringer. After your call, I'll come back and show you how to turn it back on. This new phone system can be a pain." I thanked Ginger and she hesitated as she continued to look down at my desk as though she was in a trance. She pulled her gaze to my face and with an odd smile, she turned and left.

I lifted my phone from the cradle and said, "Mom? It's too late to come home early." Mom laughed as she knew exactly what I was talking about.

She said, "No. No. I was just calling to make sure you hadn't got wrapped up in something and forgot to come pick me up, but I like the way you think." We laughed together and I assured her that there was nothing in my job to get wrapped up in. I told her I'd be home by noon so she should be ready. She giggled and said, "I'm ready now. I'm going commando today, just in case." She giggled again.

"Mom. You're evil. There is no way Dr. Jaffrey is going to allow that scenario to repeat itself today." I found myself envisioning Dr. Jaffrey held firmly against the wall while Mom tongue-fucked her pussy. The look of horror on her face morphing quickly to a look of pure bliss and then the orgasm. Fuck. My erection was back in full force. I ground the heel of my hand against the hardness and it felt good.

Mom must have recognized what I was doing because she asked, "Are you jerking yourself off to what you saw yesterday?" I pulled myself back from my reverie and told her that I was. She said, "Good, because I am too." This could quickly become a phone sex thing and I would be late, so I told Mom that I would be home soon and hung up.

The moment that the phone was back on the cradle, Ginger reappeared. She must have been lingering around outside my office waiting for my call to end so she could fix my phone. She always wore a lot of makeup but I could still see that her face was flushed again and I thought back to what she could have overheard. She came around beside me and started pecking on buttons on the base of the phone before I realized that my hand was still pressing against my erection. She couldn't see anything from the front of my desk but she sure could see everything standing beside my chair. I watched what she was doing on the phone so I couldn't see where else she was looking. She quietly muttered, "Oh my," and then she quickly left my office without another word.