Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved back over to her chair beside the couch and said, "Let's get your mother out of the rest of her hypnotic trance. She won't remember our little sixty-nine session or our session. It's up to you if you want to tell her but please keep it between you two. Things wouldn't go well for my practice if this became public knowledge. She reached down and squeezed my cock and I returned to my chair.

Dr. Jaffrey smoothed her skirt and pulled the neckline of her sweater out as she buried her face and inhaled deeply. I laughed and shook my head. She let go of her sweater and patted it against her tits and began counting again, "Ninety-nine... Ninety-eight... Ninety-seven". Mom's eyes seemed to clear even more than before. Mom smiled at Dr. Jaffrey and then noticed me sitting there. She smiled and said, "Thank you, Dr. Jaffrey. I remember what happened now. I know I was too young to recognize that what they were doing was wrong. I thought I was the one that was wrong and I was paying them off to keep my secret. What evil people they were. Thank God, their both dead now." She smiled again, but it was a forced smile. She stood and smoothed her dress.

Dr. Jaffrey handed her a prescription and said, "Use it if necessary. You have a good support system behind you with your husband and kids. Good luck with all of that." Mom moved in close to Dr. Jaffrey and hugged her. Dr. Jaffrey returned her hug and looked at me as we left her office. She winked at me when Mom wasn't looking. I smiled and winked back.

On the way home, Mom was mostly quiet as she processed her new memories. Then she looked over at me and said, "Why did Dr. Jaffrey smell like cum when I hugged her?" I lied and just shrugged my shoulders. Mom seemed to contemplate my response and then said, "You should know. It smelled just like your cum."

I had never expected for Mom to recognize one man's cum from another and I burst out laughing. I looked at her and said, "I'm busted, and so are you." She had a confused look on her face and I explained what I found when I came back in the room as they were engaged in a sixty-nine and then Dr. Jaffrey came on to me and I cummed all over her big tits." She was buying the cumming on her tits because she smelled it, but she had no recollection of the sixty-nine and she apparently decided that I was just teasing her to get out from under my sexual tryst. I let it go and Mom told me about what she remembered of her step-brother and sister. She had started out excited about having siblings living with her, even if they were so much older. They had treated her well, or so she thought. Now she knew differently. We talked about what to tell Dad and the twins. She decided that she had to tell them everything. She would leave out the doctor's suspicion that Dad's expected sex when she was sleepwalking would probably stop. I laughed and said, "Let him have hope."

Mom laughed hard and said, "If he keeps up what he's been doing, he may not miss it." We both laughed. Dad had been endearing himself in the sex arena but I wasn't fearful that our sex lives would suffer unless Dad started taking care of her needs that he found too gross.

The twins were cooking dinner when we got home. That was a nice treat for Mom and she expressed her appreciation. Dad had got home only minutes before we did and he wanted to get a private telling of what happened and they would mutually agree on what to tell the kids. As the story went, I had waited in the lobby the whole time and didn't know anything.

Mom and Dad went upstairs together but then I heard the shower running. I figured that Mom was concerned that she'd smell of sex, even though Dad didn't let his nose get too near her pussy. Hence the shower. It had been a long day for her. The twins were grilling me for information. They didn't buy that I had sat in the lobby all afternoon. I offered no additional information even after June tried to bribe me with a blow job. I knew she wanted to give me a blow job anyway so I let her and then I told her nothing. She faked like she was pissed off and made like she was going to bite my dick if I didn't tell them something but, in the end, she kissed my glans and pushed my dick back in my pants. Julie laughed at the whole scene.

Dinner was done and getting cold so the twins and I went ahead and ate. An hour later, I heard the shower come on again and we heard Mom giggle as she ran across the hall from her bedroom to the bathroom. Julie giggled and said, "The natives are getting restless again." June and I laughed at that.

Twenty minutes later, they both came down the stairs. Mom was in her fluffy robe synched up tight with only the top of her cleavage showing. June returned to the kitchen to reheat their dinner. Mom started to tell her story that she and Dad had agreed on. June yelled from the kitchen, "Wait for me." Mom smiled and stopped. June brought their reheated meals to the table and slid their plates in front of them. They both picked at the meal and mostly talked.

The twins knew about Uncle Rafe and Aunti Jessica by name only and Mom reacquainted us of their relationship to her and therefore us. I pretended that this was the first I'd heard of this. Dad let Mom tell the story until she got to the bad parts of her step-brother and step-sister brainwashing her to do bad things with them, and she teared up. Then Dad told the rest. The twins caught on quickly and they wanted to get in the car right then and go find Rafe and Jessica and kill them. Mom explained that they had died of AIDS in prison years ago. They were bummed that they couldn't exact revenge on them so they expressed their hope that they both had painful deaths. Mom patted each of them on their hands and said that she appreciated their sentiment.

Dad couldn't tie in what Rafe and Jessica had done to baby sister Maddy, to Mom's current sleepwalking forays or he would be revealing how Mom had performed sex on whomever disturbed her when she was sleepwalking. He just left that part out even though that was central to the reason for going to the doctor. Dad went on to explain that if any of us saw Mom sleepwalking again, they were to immediately tell him, even it was in the dead of night or while he was on travel. Mom had a medication she could take if these episodes continued.

June, Julie and I looked at each other and smiled. We knew full well what Dad was leaving out of the story. I glanced at Mom and she winked at me. The twins caught the wink but Dad was on her other side and missed it.

I was kind of disappointed that I wouldn't be catching Mom and Dad in the hallway having sex in the dark. I was sure it wouldn't affect my relationship with Mom but still, watching real live porn beside my bed was very hot.

It was Friday night and the day was finally over and I went up to bed. I was thinking that with all this stuff with Mom, I had totally forgot to call Sylvia to setup a lunch date. Maybe I could have even been out with her tonight. I added it to my list of first things to do on Monday.

I laid back on my pillow and began to relive the sex with Dr. Jaffrey. Her tits were the opposite of Mom's. Mom's tits perched high on her chest and were unusually firm and close together for a woman her age. Dr. Jaffrey's tits were longer and hung off toward her sides. Her aureoles where bigger and darker. Dr. Jaffrey had considerable cleavage but only when she jammed them in a bra that pulled them up and together. Mom had ample cleavage even when she wasn't wearing a bra. I loved both pair and now I was jerking off to the saggier ones.

I was nearly asleep when Dad came up the stairs and turned into the bathroom. I heard Mom saying 'good-night' to the girls and then she came upstairs and came down the hall to my room to say 'good-night' to me. She stopped at the door and then took a couple steps toward me. She inhaled deeply. I knew she was getting a whiff of my cum stained tissues sitting on the night stand. She whispered, "Were you jerking off to a vision of me or Dr. Jaffrey?

I chuckled and whispered, "Nothing gets past you does it? Issabella, if you must know."

Mom giggled and said, "Oh, it's Issabella now, is it? I'm not offended. She's a very beautiful woman. Definitely jerking off material. I plan on using the vision of her the next time I masturbate." She leaned down and kissed me and picked up the cummy tissues and put them to her nose and inhaled again. Then she stuck her tongue to a part that was still wet and softly moaned, "Mmmmm." She tucked the tissues into her robe pocket and went back down the hall to her room. Dad appeared from the bathroom and then the hall light went out and I heard their door shut and latch.

I thought of Mom and Dr. Jaffrey engaged in their sixty-nine and drifted off into a dream that started with that vision in my mind.