All Comments on 'Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 07'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

Thanks for the new chapter. It was smoking hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 5 years ago
What's next?

Will Dex's parents end up renting them a multi-room house at the college to reduce room and board fees and allow the others to take up residence with them? Jaz already said she's been accepted to the same college, she just hasn't accepted it, so if they did the "Three J's" would be allowed to stay together, but would have to work out the incest angle. If Dex and Jaz started a relationship it and she was okay sharing him, he would become Hunter from the Pool Boy saga. I think it would be perfect if the Sarah, Jaz, Amber, Julie, June, Dex, and a few others shared a rental for college. Have the other parents think with Dex there that there'll be some adult supervision. If Jaz's parents get divorced and/or Maddy does, they could pull a Emma, Olivia, and Sophia from the Pool Boy. Dex needs to try playing the lottery, if he won, it would be interesting what would happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Where will it go from here

Its been great so far. Just wondering when the next trip to the doc might involved a three way and if dad may get pulled into the whole family affair as well. I hope to read more and see how it goes. Hopefully to be continued.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sleepwalking mom

Been following these for ages dont involve the dad I would say to turn into an affair and he goes separate way where mom and daughters and son can do what they want when they want

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ummmm what?

When did Jaz find out about Dex and his mom? Up until the start of this chapter she didnt and suddenly she knows and is allgood with it? Massive plot hole there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That cockvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv though..

bocahalbocahal6 months ago

Love the story and the premise you do deserve 5 stars for keeping it interesting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous