Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told Mom I had to go so I could meet Sylvia for lunch. This set her off on a tangent. She wanted to know if Sylvia had a good time at the party. Then she wanted to know if she had caught any of the extra-curricular sexual activities. I laughed and told her that she did but wasn't sure if she was imagining it or not. "I really have to go Mom. We'll talk more on this. Okay? Love you." Mom kissed me through the phone and hung up.

When I got to Sylvia's office, her door was closed but not latched. I could hear a man's voice. It was 'short-guy'. I couldn't believe he was back for another try. He wasn't. He was apologizing to Sylvia. She hadn't said a word since I arrived at her door. 'Short-guy' was nearly in tears and when he left, Sylvia came to her doorway and snickered as she motioned me into her office. She said, "He wasn't fired but he was demoted to nearly the janitor. I kind of felt sorry for him. Kind of."

I said, "The little fuck got what he deserves. I was shocked that his kind of sexual abuse still existed in the workplace."

Sylvia motioned me closer and whispered, "It's not really my place to say, but your father was promoted to take his place as Senior Vice President. I don't know if he'll keep 'short-guys' secretary or take me with him. That would be a big bump in salary."

Just then, Dad walked in and saw us huddled conspiratorially at her desk. He said, "I just saw Guy going the other way. Was he here to apologize? Because that was a condition for not firing him outright. He has been put in charge of the Lab area." He chuckled and continued, "I'll get first hand accounts of his conduct from June and Julie." He disappeared into his office and then quickly pulled his door open again and said to Sylvia, "By the way. Pack up your stuff this afternoon. We're going to the top floor. The movers will transfer everything overnight to our new offices." He chuckled at Sylvia's huge grin and went back in his office and shut the door.

Sylvia still had the wide grin on her face as she turned to me. She basically, leaped into my arms and kissed me hard at first and then it turned passionate and all I wanted to do was tear her clothes off as my pant leg pushed out against her hip.

She broke our embrace and excitedly said, "We have to celebrate. I know just the place." She grabbed her small handbag and took my hand and led me out of her office. I was sure we were going to her car and then to a restaurant to 'celebrate'. I was excited for her. She was floating on air.

At the bottom of the stairs that led out to the parking lot, she turned the opposite way and led me deeper into the huge manufacturing facility. We walked for a long distance through the current operational facility and into a larger vacant facility that had gone dormant. It was like a tomb. Sylvia's heels clicking on the cement floor echoed off the high ceiling and concrete walls. There wasn't a soul around.

She pulled a set of keys out of her handbag and pushed one of them into a doorknob. The sign on the door read, 'Medical Office'. She pushed the door in and turned on the lights. When the door shut automatically behind me, Sylvia was all over me. She had her right leg wrapped around my leg as she stretched up on her left toes to kiss me. She was pushing my suit coat off my shoulders while she started grinding her pelvis on my thigh and then on my erection.

I unzipped her dress down her back and unfastened her bra as I looked around the vacant office space for someplace to lay her down. There was a row of doors on one wall and one was slightly open. I could see a bed against the far wall and I maneuvered us in that direction. Sylvia must have known all about this facility because she started pulling me toward that room.

We crashed open the partially open door as she was unbuttoning my shirt after loosening my tie. The shoulders of her dress along with her bra were hanging at her elbows. Her breasts were firm and her nipples were hard as nails. To say that she was aroused would have been the understatement of the century. She unfastened the last button of my shirt and let her dress and bra fall to the floor. She stepped back a couple of steps and let me see her. She was wearing only her heels, old fashioned nylons and a garter-belt fastened tightly to her hips. Her naked pussy glistened with moisture. The look on her face was pure lust. The look in her eyes told me I was about to be eaten alive. My cock was at full attention and she saw it jerking hard on my pant leg.

Sylvia grabbed my belt buckle and backed herself toward the bed, towing me with her. I kicked off my shoes and stepped over her dress where it laid on the floor. She yanked open my belt. She was looking up at me as she was already breathing hard through slightly parted lips. She was getting frantic as she grabbed my zipper and yanked it down only to lose the tab. I pulled it the rest of the way down and she pulled my pants and boxer briefs down. My cock leaped out and smacked her on the right cheek as she bent forward to assist my pants to the floor. She giggled but the fire in her eyes just glowed brighter.

She grabbed my cock with both hands and dragged it across her face from forehead to chin on both side of her face as she moaned loudly. She spit on the tip and used her hands to pull the lubrication down my shaft. I was breathing hard in anticipation.

She looked up from her seated position. She had a huge grin on her face. Then she bent her face down and under my balls and sucked one in and batted it around with her tongue as she strained to look up at me. She did the same to the other testicle. As beautiful as she is, she had an evil countenance on her face. She kissed her way up the underside of my cock and pulled the skin of my shaft down hard as she rolled her parted lips over the firm and shiny crown.

I groaned hard as I bent slightly forward and placed my hands lightly on her beautiful face. She luxuriated in the tender touch of my hands on her cheeks and rolled her face around them, rolling my cock into her mouth at the same time. Fuck, my cock was hard. The blood coursing through it was the same blood pounding in my ears. I could feel and hear the staccato beat of my heart in my chest.

I let me hands trace down her neck to her breasts. She moaned around my shaft as I twirled my fingers around her hard nipples. She hadn't started her blow job yet. Her lips were half way down my shaft and her tongue lashed around it concentrating on the 'spot'. I watched her eyes smile up at me as I let out a groan. My knees started to buckle but I caught myself. She wasn't blowing me but I knew she could get what she wanted doing just what she was doing.

She brought me right up the edge of my orgasm and backed off. She did that three times and grinned up at me each time. I'd had enough of her teasing and I bent down and lifted her up onto the bed pulling her off my cock. She scrambled for it with her hands as I climbed onto the bed in a sixty-nine position. She was gasping for air. She parted her knees and I pushed my lips to her pussy and kissed her there. She was soaking wet. She eagerly pulled my cock back to her lips and lifted her head until my balls were on her chin. I groaned into her sex and flicked my tongue across her erect clitoris. Her hips pulsed upward and immediately pulled away as she groaned on my cock imbedded in her throat.

I wanted desperately to fuck her and I knew that I would be able to cum in her mouth and still be hard enough to fuck her to an orgasm or two or three. I chuckled into her pussy at that thought. I might have to get the wheelchair from the far corner of the room to take her back to her office after.

Sylvia brought me back to the present as she slid her lips off my cock and said in a demonic voice, "Cum for me, Baby. Then I'm going to fuck you silly. 'Silly'; get it." I got it. 'Silly' wanted to fuck me silly. We'd see who was going to fuck whom silly.

I could feel my climax building and so could she as she started driving her lips up and down my shaft. I picked up my pace too, driving my tongue deep in her pussy and flicking on her clit. She was moaning. I was moaning. The pressure was building in my balls. My entire body tightened in preparation. When I felt my load explode up my shaft into her mouth, she had locked her lips on the ridge and was furiously jerking me off with both hands.

When her orgasm crushed her, she let out a screech that forced her lips off my cock and she let it go. While she writhed her hips under me, my cock continued to spray cum all over her face, chest and the bed. She was oblivious as she groaned her way through her climax. I could feel her pussy clenching on my tongue. As she descended from her apex, I randomly flicked my tongue on her sensitive clitoris. Her hips lifted and her head pitched back as her mouth opened in a moan each time.

I wasn't sure she could go anymore as she dropped her legs to the bed and laid there like she was in a comma gasping for air. I had turned around and cuddled against her heaving body suckling on her closest nipple. She held my head in place. We were both breathing normally again when she said, "Well, how about the fucked silly part? Are you up for it?"

My cock was still hard and as if to show her how ready it was, it dragged up over her thigh. She giggled when she felt it and reached down to stroke it. She giggled again as it hardened even further in her grip. I lifted my hips and moved between her legs. I reached down and dragged my erection through her sex. Her glassy eyes clamped shut as her head pushed hard into the pillow under her head. She clenched her teeth and seethed the words, "Oh fuck Baby. Give it to me, hard." I eased my cock to her vagina and pushed in slowly but steadily. Her lips parted wider and wider as I pushed in until my balls pressed up against her ass. A sudden gush of expelled air escaped her lungs and she threw her arms around my neck and pulled herself up to me and hung on for dear life as I pummeled my cock in and out of her. A low-pitched groan started in her throat and built in pitch and volume until she let out a loud shriek. I flinched from the screech in my ear but didn't miss a beat as I continued to fuck her pussy as hard as I could.

Sylvia was gasping for oxygen, but she was able to form words around the urgent inhales and exhales, "Oh my gggawwwdd..., Dex... Here I... GOOOOOO!" She gathered every bit of strength she could muster and slammed her hips up at me on the word 'go'. She was cumming hard. She let her torso drop back to the bed, like a rag-doll. Her eyes were open and staring up at me as she gasped for air. It didn't look like she was seeing anything, at least not in this world. I kept going. I could feel my climax building as my cock hardened further. That brought Sylvia around and I could tell that she was seeing me again. Between urgent gasps for air she said, "Cum in me, Dex. Oh fuck yeah. I can feel it coming."

Oh my God did it come. I didn't think I would ever stop. I was groaning as hard as she was and when I opened my eyes to look down at her, she was grinning up at me as my pace was slowing down.

It wasn't until then that I realized that the hospital bed we were fucking on was just a mattress on a single layer of springs and were they ever squeaking. What a racket. After my last cum-shot, I stopped and the sudden silence was deafening. Cum was leaking down my balls to the bedding below her. Sylvia clenched hard on my slowly softening cock trying to stop the huge load that I had deposited in her from leaking out. We laid there like that, with me holding my weight off her with my knees and elbows. My cock was still buried in her as we kissed. The air-conditioning vent above us came on blowing cold air down on my sweat covered back. It felt good.

We broke our embrace and I pulled my head back and just gazed down on her gorgeous face. She was apparently embarrassed by my gaze and she said, "You're looking at me like I was dinner. Stop it." I smiled and dropped my head for another kiss and she gave it to me.

As we walked side by side back through the expansive ghost-town of the company's vacant manufacturing facility, the only sound was of Sylvia's high heels clicking on the concrete floor. The sound echoed off the high walls and dormant cranes perched on rails just below the ceiling. The company, at one time, had contracts with the government to manufacture large components for various military agencies. Dad had said that one of his jobs was to get contracts from wherever, to get this facility working again.

We stopped at the first rest-room we came to and checked ourselves out in the mirror. Sylvia had used a pillow case to wipe the cum off her face and tits and then wiped the cum from my chest. There wasn't any running water in the medical office, so we used the opportunity to wet paper towels and with her dress dropped to her waist and my open shirt, we washed the odor of cum from our chests. She got laughing as I over did it and started molesting her tits again. She fended me off and pulled her bra down over her breasts and pulled her dress back up. I zipped her up and then she buttoned my shirt and fixed my tie.

By the time we got back to her office, lunch hour was over and I had to go back to work. A pile of boxes sat by her office door. She would spend the afternoon packing for her move upstairs. I returned to my office and dropped into my chair. My mind went immediately to the vision of Sylvia, naked and splayed out on the mattress below me. The sound of the screeching springs invaded my reverie. I reveled in the sensation of my cock hardening in my pants. I ran my hand down my pant leg, pressing my shaft firmly to my thigh. I thought about going to the men's room to relieve the pressure but that meant trying to get past Ginger with a hard-on in my pants. I thought fleetingly about having Ginger relieve the pressure for me. I had no doubts that she would be more than willing. Instead, I just let it soften and went back to work.

I rode shot-gun on the way home. The twins were in the back and they were uncharacteristically quiet. Dad spoke excitedly about his new job on the top floor. From there he would be able to implement many of his plans. I was happy for him.

Dad continued his excited discussion through dinner. We feigned our enthusiasm for the subject but we were all bored until he broke the news that he would have to be on the road more frequently and I could see the lights come on in the twin's and Mom's eyes. Mom smiled at me and so did June and Julie.

Dad's excitement carried over to the bedroom after all the lights were out. I laid there in my bed listening to Dad's loud groans and Mom's moans and I decided to give Dad the test. With my hard cock preceding me down the hall, I quietly turned the doorknob of their bedroom and pushed it open. A lamp on Dad's nightstand was on. I was a bit surprised by that. I had always figured Dad was a fuck in the dark kind of guy. He was becoming more of an enigma every day. My plan was to make my presence known immediately and join them just to see what Dad's reaction would be. To see if he really was on board with all the free sex.

Neither of them noticed me when I came in and I stood there slowly stroking my erection watching Mom on her knees and elbows, clutching her tits while Dad was on his knees behind her with his fingers hooked into her hips fucking her in a doggy position. His eyes were closed as he gasped for air. Mom's forehead was on the bed groaning hard with each of Dad's thrusts. It was an incredibly erotic sight.

I released my cock and let it stick out in front of me bobbing above the horizontal. I lightly rapped my knuckles on the wall beside me to get their attention. Dad maintained his pace as he opened his eyes and looked at me. Mom lifted her head off the bed to see what the noise was. She moaned with each penetration and grinned at me.

I had expected that they would stop when they saw me but they didn't. In fact, Mom started pushing back against Dad's thrusts and rocking forward as he withdrew. He closed his eyes again and renewed his grip on her hips. Mom was staring at my hard cock and she motioned for me to come closer and I did. She adjusted her position so her face was at the level of my cock and I pushed it to her lips, watching Dad the whole time. He bent forward and moved his hands from Mom's hips to her tits as he continued to fuck her. Mom was using Dad's momentum to push her lips on and off my cock. I just stood there motionless and looked down at Mom's beautiful face looking up at me with my cock buried in it.

Mom's body went rigid and exploded into a massive orgasm. She groaned hard around my cock and slammed her ass back against Dad's cock. He moved back into a vertical position, releasing her tits and began pounding his cock into her. She was forced forward and swallowed my cock with her nose in my pubic hair. She groaned and pushed back at him. Dad and I made eye contact and grinned at each other. His grin washed from his face as he suddenly groaned out, "Fuck, Honey. Here I go." He furiously began humping his hips at her as he groaned hard with each shot of cum pouring into her pussy. Their orgasms pulled mine forward and moments later, I was pouring my load into Mom's mouth. She swallowed immediately and took my entire load without losing any and then she collapsed to the bed gasping for air. Dad's cock was quickly softening as he fell back to sit on his heels. He stroked his gooey cock several times trying to get it to stay hard. He was losing that battle.

When Mom went down, she came off my cock too, but it didn't soften at all. It seemed to get harder as I surveyed the erotic scene before me. Dad chuckled and said, "I wish I was twenty again." I assumed that he was referring to my ability to stay hard after ejaculating.

Mom was chin down on the bed still searching for oxygen. I waggled my stiff cock back and forth across her forehead. She giggled and tried to catch it with her mouth. Dad nodded his head toward the door and I turned to look. June and Julie were standing just inside the bedroom door with their hands up under their long tee shirts diddling themselves. June was grinning at Dad and Julie grinned at me and watched my stiff cock lash across Mom's face.

Mom became aware of the twin's presence and she rolled to her side facing them as she wrapped her fingers around my cock and started jacking on it to keep it ready. True to form, Mom took control of the situation. She said, "Jarod, Honey? Why don't you and the girls go down to their room. I'm sure they can get you up again. Dex and I have some business to take care of. I got a load in two holes and I'm going for the third."

Dad was eager as he backed up and stepped down to the floor to follow Mom's instructions. June wrapped her fingers around his flaccid cock but Julie stopped them from leaving the room. She objected to Mom's plan. She wanted all of us to stay right here and do whatever it was we were going to do in her room. I wasn't surprised; Julie liked to participate whenever Mom was getting butt-fucked. She particularly liked to attack Mom's pussy, if it was available, while I fucked her ass.

Everyone looked at everyone else and everyone broke into a grin at the same time. Dad went to the chair near the windows, dragging June along with him. He was already showing signs of recovery. June stripped her long tee shirt off and waggled her tits at Dad. The grin on his face told me he was anxious to get his hands and lips on those. She dropped to her knees and inhaled Dad's cock. His head pressed back into the chair as he pushed his hips forward. He groaned hard as June's blow job started. My cock pulsed a little harder as I watched the back of June's head bobbing forward and back in Dad's lap. He gently held his hand to the back of her neck.