Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvia looked up from her screen and smiled at me. Dad said, "Hello, Dex. Are you two going to lunch?" I nodded. "Can you grab me a sandwich or something. I'll be working through lunch today." I nodded again but I couldn't help but wonder if he knew Mom was going to surprise him for lunch or more likely, he was still expecting June. "Take your time, you two."

Dad stepped around Sylvia's desk and went into his office waving for me to follow. His office was huge. Twice the size of his previous office and that was huge. Three walls were paneled in luxurious mahogany. His office furniture matched perfectly. A doorway led into a private bathroom with a shower. One wall was floor to ceiling glass, looking out at a better view than his previous office. I noticed that the brass plate on the door read, 'Executive Vice President'.

I hadn't notice before, but Sylvia's gate-keeper office was paneled the same as Dad's office. It was a third the size, which still made it bigger than my office. Her furniture was less ostentatious, but the wood was mahogany. She was standing at the outer door waiting for me. She was dressed immaculately and professionally but I thought her outfit was very sexy too. I waggled my burgeoning erection at her. She broke into a giggle and covered her mouth with her hand.

We rode the elevator to the ground floor and passed through the lobby. Sylvia was driving out of the parking lot when I spotted Mom's car, parked in a visitor spot. She was just getting out. She was dressed very sexy and my cock hardened at the thought of Mom getting it on with Dad across his desk. I wished that I could have placed my spy-camera in his office. Sylvia didn't indicate that she had seen Mom getting out of her car and I said nothing.

We talked about her new job as she drove and then we picked up that thread after we were seated in the same restaurant as she had taken me to on our first lunch. While she talked excitedly, I reminisced about how that lunch ended in her car in the restaurant parking lot. She noticed the vacant look on my face and said, "Dex? What are you thinking about right now?" I snapped my attention back to her and smiled. "Your thinking about our first lunch right here, aren't you?" I grinned and nodded. She leaned across the table and whispered, "Do you have a hard-on thinking about what I did in the parking lot?" I grinned and nodded again.

I was waiting for the next logical progression of this discussion when the waiter came over. I quietly muttered, "Shit." Sylvia heard me and knew why I had said it. She laughed and gathered herself to respond to the waiter. We both ordered sodas and he went away. I hoped that the conversation would return to what we had been talking about but the moment was gone and we returned to her telling about her new responsibilities. Dad had already assigned her as lead on some of his pet-projects to modernize the company, while he concentrated on finding a suitable replacement for his old job. My attention drifted off to what I imagined Mom and Dad were doing in his office at that moment. We finished our long lunch and headed back to work. I looked for Mom's car when Sylvia drove into the lot. It wasn't there. I figured I could grill her at home tonight for the details.

After work, while the twins and I waited beside Dad's car for him, the girls grilled me for whatever I knew, which was only that I saw Mom getting out of the car when I went to lunch and that her car was gone when we came back.

Dad apologized for being a little late and we all piled into the car. I smiled to myself as he hummed a disjointed jumble of notes all the way home. Mom did the same thing when she had just had sex. At the dinner table Mom and Dad kept exchanging sultry glances at each other. The twins and I exchanged amused glances. Dad announced that he would be away for several days on company business. He didn't usually discuss why he went on travel but now he explained that he had to pay visits to important existing customers to ensure that the company would continue to provide adequate service to their contracts after, as Dad put it, the 'changing-of-the-guard', from Guy to him. Dad must have told Mom about this during their lunchtime tryst because she offered no reaction at all to Dad's announcement.

After dinner, Dad came downstairs in his bathing suit and headed outside. I watched as the twins began tittering and doing their non-verbal twin-speak. Then they got up from the sofa where they were in mid video game and went to their room. Something was up because they never dropped their controllers in the middle of a video game. That would mean that one was ceding to the other and I had never seen that happen.

Moments later their motive was revealed as they came running out of their room in their micro-bikinis heading for the backyard. Mom was cleaning up in the kitchen and I went to help her. She had a confused look on her face and asked if some alien had confiscated my body. I laughed because I never offered to help her in the kitchen. She grinned at me when my motive was revealed. I asked her how things went with Dad for lunch. She drifted off in reverie for a moment as she reminisced about the details. I didn't think she was going to say anything but then she leaned her head against my arm and said, "This isn't the kind on topic a mother discusses with her son, but if you must know, I fucked his brains out in his new chair, on his new desk and credenza and then in his shower. It was so incredibly hot. This is the kind of thing we'd do twenty years ago. He's a new man just since the other night." She laughed in delight.

I didn't know if I should be happy or sad. I said, "That's great Mom. I think you guys were headed for the dumper just a short while ago. The twins and I have noticed how much better things are between you, even before the other night."

Mom giggled and nodded and said, "I'm sorry if we worried you kids. I've loved the new relationship with all of you since that failed fake sleepwalking thing you tried to pull on me. I'm glad you did it though. I don't know if I ever would have had the guts to follow through on my desires.

We left the kitchen and stopped to look out the family room windows to the backyard. Dad was sitting in the hot tub with his head tipped back against the edge. The twins sat on either side of him looking down in the water which was slopping rhythmically over the sides. Mom confirmed what I had been thinking as she said, "Looks like the girls are giving your father a hand job." We watched. "He seems to be enjoying it."

I laughed and said, "What guy wouldn't." Mom laughed and reached her hand down in my pants and gripped my already hardening cock. She led me up stairs to her room and together we looked down from her big windows. From that vantage point we could clearly watch Dad push his hips up above the water as the girls shared blow jobs. Dad was gently holding their heads in place just above the waterline while he fucked their faces.

I was concentrating so hard on the activity in the hot tub that I hadn't even noticed that Mom had unbuckled and unzipped my pants. When my pants dropped to my feet, I looked down at Mom's hand in a reverse grip stroking my cock. She was alternating her attention from the hot tub to my erection in her hand. I looked down at her. The sultry look in her eyes told me where this was going. She smiled up and me and pushed me into the chair by the windows. I had spent some fantastic times in this chair this summer. I pulled my shirt off over my head as Mom dropped to her knees facing me with her back to the windows and dropped back to sit on her heels. She turned her grip around and started jerking me off. She said, "What is your father doing to the girls now?"

"He's fucking Julie's face... Well, now he's fucking June's face."

Mom pushed herself up on her knees to look for herself. She turned back to me and said, "Keep me up to date. I want to do to you what they are doing to your father." My cock surged in her hand and she giggled and renewed her grip. She pushed her lips half way down my cock and I started pushing my hips up and down to fuck her face like Dad was doing to June.

My attention bounced back and forth between the hot tub and Mom's gorgeous face as I pushed half my cock in and out of her face. She was actually grinning up at me. I said, "Oh, you go girl. June's deep-throating his cock." Mom pushed my knob into her throat and pulled back and pushed back down until she could flick her tongue on my balls. She was ad-libbing a little. She increased her pace and opened her mouth wide and "AAAWWWWKKKK... AWWKK...AAWWWKKK" came from her throat. She reached up and cradled my balls. I looked over her head to the hot tub to give Mom an update.

Julie had pulled June off Dad's cock and was preparing to straddle his lap. June was feverishly strumming her pussy as she sat back in the water to watch Julie maneuvering herself to push on to his cock. I relayed the information to Mom and she pulled all the way off my cock and caught the foamy saliva and rubbed it onto my shaft. She came up on her knees again and looked out the window. She turned back to me and said, "Finally. My turn."

I grinned at her and helped her climb into my lap facing me as she pulled her skirt up to her waist. She wore no panties and she guided my cock to her pussy. She looked back over her shoulder and as Julie pushed herself down on Dad's cock, Mom pushed herself down mine. She groaned twice like always and turned back to face me. She was unbuttoning her blouse and then pushed her bra above her tits and began pinching her nipples. Her lips were parted and her teeth were clenched tight as she seethed air through them. Her eyes were closed as she writhed around on my cock and groaned hard when she arched her back and drove herself down my shaft. She didn't care anymore about what was happening in the hot tub. Neither did I.

I added to her action by thrusting my hips upward as she came down. The first one caught her by surprise and she screeched as her eyes came open wide. The she smiled down at me and nodded. I took the nod to mean that she liked what I was doing.

Mom was groaning more or less constantly and then I saw a wide grin form on her face as she looked over my shoulder. She leaned forward and pushed her tits to my face but she was looking past me. With one nipple on my lips, I looked up at her face and Dad was standing behind the chair kissing her with considerable passion. June and Julie were with him and they positioned their naked bodies on either side of the chair watching Mom fucking herself on my cock. The added attention brought Mom quickly to her orgasm and she urged me to follow as she started manually clenching her vaginal muscles on my cock as she pulled herself up and then released on the way down. It worked. I was able to flex my cock hard once before we were both in orgasm. One of the girls was fondling my balls as cum screamed up my shaft into Mom's pussy. She was groaning so hard that she broke her embrace with Dad as she ground her clenching pussy hard on my cock as I poured out shot after shot. Mom groaned again and mumbled, "Oh fuck Dex. You're filling me up. Jesus."

When we had both settled down and Mom collapsed herself to me, the twins were on the bed on either side of Dad trying to get him up again. From my position, I couldn't tell how successful they were. Mom was looking toward the bed as she laid her head on my shoulder and she giggled and said, "Good job girls. I'll take it from here." She pushed herself back from me and lifted her hips up off my cock and scrambled to her feet. Cum drooled down her thighs and she quickly climbed on the bed. My cock was still hard and watching Mom climb over Dad's legs and drop her gooey pussy down Dad's hard cock only made me harder.

June and Julie abandoned their position and pulled me out of the chair and led me to the bed. They climbed up on the edge of the bed in doggy positions so I could stand behind them and alternate fucking each of them.

As I moved in behind Julie with my cock guided by my hand, Julie and June looked back and then they kissed each other passionately until I pushed in to Julie's depth. Julie groaned and broke her embrace with June. I gripped my finger tips into her hips and immediately began fucking her. I released Julie's hip closest to June and pushed two fingers into June's pussy. She groaned hard and went down on her elbows. Julie grinned back at me in response to June's reaction.

Mom hands were on Dad's chest as she rocked her hips on his cock. He was moaning constantly and Mom groaned hard with each thrust onto his cock. Dad was letting her do all the work. He was fondling Mom's tits as they hung in his face. I reached under Julie and fondled her tits and she reached down between her legs and fondled my balls each time they came in range of her reach.

I slowed my motion and released her tits and then stopped and pulled my cock from Julie's pussy and grabbed my gooey cock and moved a foot to my right and pushed my cock deep into June's pussy. She was anxious and didn't wait for me to push in. She immediately pushed back at me and my cock slammed deep in her vagina. She flinched at the usual spots and groaned hard. She reached her hand down and let my cock slide between her index and ring finger as she diddled her clitoris with her middle finger. She threw her head from side to side as we fucked each other. Julie was keeping herself on the edge of her orgasm with three fingers thrusting in and out of her pussy, while her thumb worked her clitoris.

Dad groaned into his climax and Mom was frantically trying to catch up with her own. Dad was on the downside of his before Mom finally got herself off and her hips went spastic. She was groaning and was all over the place as Dad grabbed her hips to keep her on his cock.

June was close to her orgasm and she wasn't about to let me go back to Julie until she was done. Julie wasn't particularly happy with the situation but when she recognized June's condition, she grinned back at me and said, "Finish her off Dex." I could feel another orgasm swirling in my balls. I pushed it back so I could cum in Julie's ass. I hadn't cleared that intention with Julie but I didn't expect to get any pushback. Well, actually I did expect to get some pushback.

June came hard and pushed herself back on my cock. Her pussy clenched rapidly, making it even harder to hold myself back. I could feel June's hand working in her sex to augment her orgasm. Her face morphed through several contortions. Most of them looked like she was in pain, but I knew she wasn't. When she collapsed her hips to the bed, pulling off my cock. I moved behind Julie again. I noticed that Mom and Dad were cuddled together watching us.

Julie went all grins as she readied her pussy for my return but when I pushed her hips a little lower, she got it immediately and she squealed out, "Oh my gawd, Dex. Yes. Fuck my ass." That got June's attention and she rolled on her side to watch me fuck her sister's ass.

Mom looked at Dad and muttered, "Watch this." She looked back at me and grinned at me and mouthed the words, "Cum in her ass, Baby." There wasn't any doubt that would happen. I was losing my battle trying to hold my orgasm back.

I pushed my slippery knob to Julie's anus and wasted no time as I pushed inside. Julie buried her face in the bedding and screeched as I pushed forward. I didn't know how close she was to her orgasm and thankfully, it wasn't far off. I gripped her hips again and pulled myself the rest of the way in as she pushed back, just as eager to receive it. Three thrusts later, Julie exploded into a vaginal orgasm and lifted her head to scream as if to make sure everyone knew. I could feel my load building in my balls and three thrusts later I blasted her ass with a huge load of jizz. Julie screamed again with the first shot and then groaned loudly on each subsequent one. I drove my cock deep in her bowels on each shot and pulled back slightly to prepare for the next shot. My thrusts were pushing her across the bed away from me and she was trying to knee-walk her way back to me to receive my next thrust.

Her clenching pussy continued for quite a while after I finished. She tried to use her sphincter muscle to hold me inside her but I was getting soft and she groaned as the last of my cock slid from her ass. June scrambled around to see the huge gaping butt-hole. It always amused her to see how big a gaping hole was left behind until it closed. Mom grinned at me as she looked at my softening cock. She turned and kissed Dad. June went to the bathroom and came back with a soapy, wet washcloth and paid a lot of attention to washing my flaccid cock. I was done. Even her attention didn't bring me back up again. I guess I was getting jaded. June wiped my wet cock with a towel and pushed the wet washcloth to Julie's gaping butt-hole. Julie giggled as she felt June push some of the cloth into her ass.

I retrieved my clothes and gave air-kisses to Mom and then June and Julie and headed for the door. Mom sat up and said, "Dex, Baby. Don't go." I looked back at the four of them on the bed as Mom peeled off her blouse and unsnapped her bra and let that fall to her lap. "I want all of us to sleep here tonight. It will be a little crowded but we can do it."

I laughed and said, "There won't be much sleeping you know." The twins were grinning at each other at the prospects.

I dropped my clothes on the chair and looked how everyone was jockeying for position. Dad had pushed himself toward the middle and Mom pushed up against him. June crawled up beside Dad on the outside. She was nearly hanging off the bed but she seemed content as she reached over and took Dad's flaccid cock in her hand. Julie scrambled in beside Mom leaving the outer edge on Mom's side of the bed for me. Mom patted the bed beside her and said, "Girl, boy, girl, boy, girl," and grinned lasciviously at me. Julie reluctantly moved back to the edge and Mom patted the space between her and Julie. I crawled onto the bed and snuggled into the spot between them.

Mom rolled on her side to face Dad. They kissed and then Dad turned on his side so Mom could spoon up behind him. June released Dad's cock and turned her back to spoon up with him. I spooned up behind Mom and my dick was already firming up in anticipation of this orientation. Julie spooned up behind me and pressed her breasts to my back. Our new positions made for more room in the bed and pretty much assured that we would be back at it again before long. It was just getting dark outside. It was an hour earlier than the usual bed time but I was exhausted.

As I watched the ceiling fan lazily turn above us in the growing darkness, I couldn't make out the wi-fi camera that I had placed on the base of the fan. I thought, "I guess I don't need that in here anymore. Anything going on in here, I would be invited to. I already had a plan for where I could put it. It seemed that Dad's office would be the next location for illicit sex.' I drifted off to sleep with Mom and Julie hand wrestling over who would hold my cock.