All Comments on 'Slices Of Small Town Life'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments
sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
Well Written

Well written, easy to read, but I have seen the set up many times before. Although there is only so much variation possible in human nature I hope this has a more interesting conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Finally !

Just when it looked like I was going to have to find another hobby , QHML1 shows up like the cavalry in an old western . This is starting out like a LW series should , without caveats from an anal retentive author who is only interested in having praises heaped upon their over inflated ego's by a bunch of yesmen who share in their depraved views of marriage.

Q , thank you so very much for returning a hint of sanity back to this genre ! I have a feeling we're all going to very much enjoy the ride !

5*'s

Cpprcrk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Appetizer

My interest is piqued. Can't wait for more.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Winterfrog schtick transposed to Americana

Nothing original per se to be found here, but this is fairly entertaining as an exercise in vamping and improvising with Loving Wives cliches. Winterfrog excels in creating stories about arrogant wives who have gotten away with so much , for so long that they believe even when finally caught out by very mongamy-minded husbands that they can renegotiate a new regime with explanation of how extramarital activity is non-threat to marriage and that hubby should be secure in knowledge that he is her 'one true love'.

That bit of sophistry rarely plays well to majority of Loving Wives fans and the fictional wronged husbands. When we see YouTube video of feckless driver on mountain road crossing double yellow line with blind curve approaching , the outcome is unlikely to end without debris being ejected helter skelter. qhml1 has established the character essentials of each half of married couple and their diametrically opposing paradigms of fidelity .

The outcome is prefated and predetermined . But the countdown to collision has officially begun. The only question is when, where and the certainty I'll be there for the BOOM based on this author's sterling resume of stories.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
A good beginning as expected...

A good beginning as expected...As @qhml1 says it will be a series of interconnected stories...In this part this woman being with her husband for 30 years didn't know him at all...She even didn't loved him...Let's see where @qhml1 will take us...3* for now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
this one needed an editor

In the past, I've REALLY e4njoyed qhml1's stories, but this one really needed an editor (incorrect verb tense, missing pronouns, etc.). It's a disappointing compared to what I've grown to expect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
3*s

I was disappointed with the story. Not the emotional roller coaster qhml1 is famous for creating.

Well, I'll award this 3*s. It is the opening chapter of a series, out of respect for qhml1 his body of work, I will wait for the series to be completed. Then read it and comment.

Thank you for the good start.

AMerryman

KirkelKirkelabout 8 years ago
Obviously the cliff hanger...try not to wait to long,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sorry i just dont care for adulterers

2* she is a long term cheater, he needs to dump and ruin her, or compost her

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 8 years ago
I suspect, and hope,

that the sum of the parts is greater than the individual stories. This story, by itself, was unremarkable, but Q is working on an interesting concept here. Let's see how it all turns out.

cap5356cap5356about 8 years ago
strange story

seems to me me to be a strange story so far. she has it all and still wants more? now how stupid can a person get to go that far just for a few nights of fun. but more interesting is the fact that she owns her own business and now it seems like she might have to pay a pretty price for her fun on the side. hope to see the next chapters soon.

oshawoshawabout 8 years ago

HDK took the words right out of my mouth. An interesting concept. I would've preferred more backstory assuming each chapter average two or three pages and one hell of a finale. But I'm sure with qhml1 being the great author he is, the sizzle will have us salivating for the steak by the time the finale is presented.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another story where the husband is perfect and the wife

Is a stupid cheater.

It's been done to death.

RePhilRePhilabout 8 years ago
Very weak compared to your others

Really not a lot here to rate against. It was like watching a trailer for an upcoming movie while you are waiting for the main feature. If you don't give us readers enough to eat in each instalment we will by default cook ourselves our own ending. Better luck in the next instalment.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Not Up To Your Usual Standards

"Bobby said she was good with it.” – A couple of things puzzle me – she’s obviously been cheating with Bobby, and NEVER thought that his angry demeanor was aimed at her? And what does it matter whether AMANDA is good with it? She HAD to know Charley wouldn’t be good with it! And how can a presumably intelligent woman not know that a guy will tell her ANYTHING he thinks she needs/wants to hear to get in her pants?

“Then she realized he may never play with them again, and tears welled” – Again, a wife who cheats, then is upset that her husband is angry and will probably leave her!

Given her penchant for “playing”, why would Amanda’s feelings matter?

“Yes, she thought, she did want to stay married to Charley” – Um, what does what SHE wants matter? She better hope that’s what CHARLEY wants!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This is a set up to other chapters but I feel as well it should be , he will walk away from her . I'm sure he would've wanted to fuck some 23 year old hot stripper with a beautiful young tight body but he was married and stayed loyal. Only selfish self centered people will cheat and risk it all when they have a good marriage. If the sex was falling off it is because she was fucking way more than he was because she was doing it for nine or so years. She should've put her businesses up for sale and tried to get him to work less so they could enjoy each other. Instead she chose a path that will now destroy her life as she knows it and rightfully so

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I hope ensuing stories are more entwined than disjointed; and the author resolves the plot he's laid down in this chapter along with forthcoming plots separately but completely. Since the author is qhml1, I am fairly confident he will deliver another gem.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Toys?

"they were just toys, to play with until she could get home to him." - Does this mean that if he doesn't throw her cheating cunt out, that she intends to continue "playing" with her "toys" until she gets home?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
not that good

soul mate? fool bitch has some serious head problems. waiting for more. 3*

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago

As a first chapter, this provides a decent introduction and setup, but I'm not feeling all that compelled to read any further. Rose is just another serial cheater with no self control, and Charlie is just another loyal, hard-working victim of said cheater. At least, so far. Maybe there is more depth to these characters that hasn't been revealed yet. Given the author's reputation, I'm assuming that is the case.

One major pet peeve: the word is "drivel" -- not "dribble."

jasjonjasjonabout 8 years ago
2☆

No passion or excitement.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistabout 8 years ago
OK

This is an ok setup, but not remotely on your usual level. Almost everything here is expositioned detail, with next to nothing happening organically in front of our eyes. There's barely any dialog in the whole thing. I would argue that we get to SEE more of the housekeeper's personality than we do the husband's, whose character is largely just TOLD by someone else.

Assuming this is a setup for more, it serves as a great example of why it's rarely effective to open with the cheater's POV (there are exceptions). If this chapter had been from HIS perspective, it would have opened with marital bliss, gone through a bizarre and alarming conversation with the other man's wife, moved through uncertainty and pain, and ended with a confrontation but also a lot of remaining questions.

Done THIS way, it invites us into every last secret and every tiny detail that might otherwise have served an effectively unfolding journey. We know everything about the betrayal...no questions left to care about...but we know next to nothing about the betrayed. Certainly we don't know him enough to be upset for him, or to be anxious about his future. Instead, we have ancillary irrelevancies like how many stores he owns and what his general standing in the community is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
8 years?!

She cheated on him for 8 years!?!

There's no coming back from that.

Burn the bitch.

Good introduction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The first chapter

Removes any doubts as to the outcome... Yop could skip to the last chapter or you could have just included the divorce in the btb paragraphs of this one saving you and us the wait for the inevitable.

Sidney43Sidney43about 8 years ago

I always look forward to your submissions to this site. That's all for now.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
Now annony is a fucking mind reader, when we all ko whe has no brain !!!!

He tells everyone he and we know the ending of this story. God the fucking fag is such an asshole!! Hey asshole of LIT , how about you write something and let us read it. Na that's to smart. The ugly old fag would rather just bitch and cry about others. gave this a 5

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

for a good LE story and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dreary

Nothing erotic about this depressing slice of life.

Drop it and start a better storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Your stories are always written well.

I think that you've set this one up nicely to lead to the followups. As to the typical critics, on the one hand we have the willing cuckold lovers, and on the other we have the burn every bitch and her lover. As for me I look for a good story, and although the content often means that I either finish it or I don't depending on how extreme it is. If it's well written, as most of yours are, I do finish it and applaud the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

The cunt was cheating for 8 fucking years, time to burn the bitch down. Will wait to rate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
well done

It great writing to make one feel a bit for her, hate what shes done at the same time.

Its a sad tale.

I see this written a lot but I dont understand how they could love someone and do a long term period of cheating.

Sure a one time drunken mistake like her first one she still loved him, but repeatedly?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nothing

in this story yet to deserve a high score. Hope it gets better in the next chapter. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great start

# 5

looking4itlooking4itabout 8 years ago

A lot more spelling and word choice mistakes that I would expect from your writing. (Almost as many as bt did in her(?) comments). Nothing about Rose is appealing and I'm not sure I will continue reading if she is the standard example of this town. The fact he left without any legal recourse leads me (and apparently Rose as well) to believe that there is a possibility of reconciliation. Perhaps since he doesn't know the depth of the betrayal yet it could be a possibility but her arrogance about winning him back almost made me laugh out loud.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
Great LW story!!!

Gave you a 5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too early to score

I reserve comment until I see more. I assume Bobby and Amy are the next chapter?

JimC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I always get a kick out readers

who read between the lines and can predict the authors intend. Chuckle.

This author is one of the better LW writers. Many of his stories made the LW "hall of fame" and I can see why. Always enjoy anything this author writes. Compared to most of the stories posted in this category there is really no contest.

Bonny/Vasty this is one time I have to agree with your score. You do hit it right once in a while. Just a little sarcasm girl, lighten up please, just toying with you. Thanks author for a good start of a story. Awaiting your next one. 5* (ML)

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5 because dear annony gave his standard dumbass 1.

It's first a good LW story, and second I have to give it my standard 5! Eat shit annony, you fucking fag!!

KrvnikKrvnikabout 8 years ago
I have no idea what to rate this one

You're not really kind on cheaters, or so I've noticed, in your stories, so I'm not gonna jump the gun and say "1 star!!1!" here.

Anyway, this is one first class delusion, in that she thinks she has a choice about whether *she* stays with Charlie, as opposed to him ever staying with her.

I mean, shit, this isn't a one time thing. 8 years of affairs. And he's going to find out. And it's going to be ugly. How the hell does anyone think they can actually save their marriage from that kind of shit? 8 years of fucking around on her husband.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 8 years ago
A cheating wife for 8 years...

...doesn't deserve any break. BTB. Charley is better off without her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Unreality

"Yes, she thought, she did want to stay married to Charley. He was her soulmate, the man she wanted to see holding her on her death bed. Life without him wasn't appealing. She needed to get him to understand none were ever a threat to us, they were just toys, to play with until she could get home to him."

Do women really think that way? "it was just meaningless sex, honey. It's you I love". As if that, "love", matters to most guys. As if love was more important than sex. Most men would love to have lots of meaningless sex with every good looking woman that crosses their path. Why can't wives understand it's just sex and we really love our wives? That's what makes stories like this unreal. Reality is it's men that think this way, not most women. The emotional side of the relationship is what is important to most women. To be sure there are plenty of sluts that are just as promiscuous as men. From a strictky biological pov it's a in a man's interest to impregnate as many females as possible. Once a woman is pregnant she's done for 9 months. In that time a man can impregnate a couple dozen women. Harems make sense.

So how does Rose try to justify her cheating? Just how can she explain it to Charlie? Is she delusional that he'd accept her cheating? Why did she do it? She thought she'd get away with it? Never get caught? She's a sex addict? What Charlie didn't know wouldn't hurt him - until he got an STD from her? If Charlie is banging sexy 25 year old hot blond, who's tits don't need a little fixing... How would she feel? That wouldn't be a threat to her or there marriage would it? It's just sex not love.

So where's the story go? RAAC, WACC or BTB? They've all been done before. What happens with the prenup? Frankly getting married these days is a terrible deal for men. Adultery needs to be a crime and the divorce laws changed so a cheater gets nothing.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 8 years ago
How in Hell ...?

How can a Q story have a current rating below 4? Well, perhaps because some readers grade on how they like what the characters do! Actually, change that to 'grade the characters based on whether those characters act in a way the raters think they themselves woulda acted,' (except those raters really wouldna!)

Except for a few, kinda trivial, mistypes ... this is a finely crafted story which also sets up what the author promised for 4 or 5 more tales in this setting and with the players introduced to date!

5* but don't let me down, Q!

nonethewisernonethewiserabout 8 years ago
Even more despicable

She says that their daughter had just graduated college, making her about 22 (this is consistent with time line that she reconnected with Charley about 2 years after their own college and married a year and a half after that). So she started her affairs when her only child was about 14. The child that they made "sure she grew in to a sensible, responsible adult." How would that have gone if it blew up when she started, when her daughter was in 9th grade? Cause being a high school girl in a small town if your mother is exposed as a cheater couldn't be harmful at all, could it?

I am sure that qhml1 will make this story more nuanced, but at the moment I consider Rose to be completely beneath contempt.

chastenchastenabout 8 years ago

Always love your stuff. Will be waiting for the next installment.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 8 years ago
Too soon to grade this one

I am a Q fan, so am happy to see a new series. Rose's character - yuck - wouldn't want this woman for a friend or wife for sure. Q doesn't usually do RAAC stories, so hopefully hubby can move on.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 8 years ago
Good opening

The playing field is set. Now to see what develops. Nice work, as expected.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not this time, for a great writer this one was boring

You never got into the characters to made this appealing. It read like a eulogy. Not your normal writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I don't why go forward.

He said if true they were done. Well, it's true.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Not a boring start, rather creation of a plausible compelling storyline

I can't wait for the continuation of this story. Very well laid background which can lead the author in a number of different directions, all, at this point interesting. Thanks. xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This is an obituary

It reads like it was written by a mortician. All the excitement of dried flowers, moldering on a grave. Not at all surprised this isn't scoring well. qhml1 has written a few subpar stories in a row now. Might be time to sit back and polish the trophies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
If this is an example of what the next stories will be like

You should let it quietly die and find a better story. No life in this one.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicabout 8 years ago
She wants it all.

Looks like she will get it and then some.

bruce22bruce22about 8 years ago
Cood, comfortable setup that can go any place

As usual I find myself in complete agreement with HDK.

Ducky7Ducky7about 8 years ago
Good start to a slow moving story

It is too bad that her values are not the same as Charlie's. Toys have batteries and not flesh and blood. Maybe it would be ok with her if he found some toys to play with for the next 8 years.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
NO MATTER WHERE YOU LIVE OR WHAT KIND OF WORK YOU DO

there are always secrets and ghosts in the attic. TK U MLJ LV NV

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyabout 8 years ago
Looking for more!

Good start for the base but looking for more of the story. Hopefully part / chapter 2 will fill in from Charley's side. Maybe then finish with a part / chapter 3 or complete in the next one. Either way I hope this is not a JPB style and ends here, it would really be sad. I did not rate yet but just from story line and characters would be 4 but depending on next chapter could become a 5 when I rate.

Thank you for sharing your good and entertaining writing.

Please keep writing and I will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well the story line has possibilities

Right now it's an average LW story. The wife thinks she can have her cake and eat it too without taking anything away from her husband. I'll never, for the life of me, understand that attitude. It's one JPB is fond of using. "It doesn't mean anything, it was just sex, it took nothing away from our relationship". Pick your excuse. It's just

something a cheater says to convince themselves they're doing nothing wrong. They are. They're cheating, plain and simple. I hope this goes somewhere clever. As it sits, it's nothing special or even particularly clever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
HOPE THERE IS

I hope there is more to this story or FINISH THE DARM STORY---WILL

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 8 years ago
30 days without sex ? golly not that!

I am not sure exactly where this story is going or what this talented author is doing so I want to reserve some judgment here.

One reader commented about how pathetically stupid some of these LW stories which often have the wife saying " its just sex ". I strongly agree with that.

But another commonplace excuse which we see all the time in LW stories is the amazing sex life that all these married couples have. the wives fuck like whore sor porn starts and seem to be very happy with the love of the life. And invariably in most of these LOW stories the husbands are amazingly handsome rich down to earth secure doesn't suffer from ED and they fuck like rabbits.

And just as invariably in all of these LW the wife despite having this amazingly fabulous sex life has to go without sex for 2 weeks or maybe 30 days .

Golly not that ! No sex for 25 or 30 days? Somebody call Johnnie Cochran.

Just once I would like to see a LW that did not have this silly boilerplate background to this story.

FD45FD45about 8 years ago
Defering judgment

for the same reason HDK is. This was too short and not particularly exciting. I know rich women. Most of them are terrified of losing their meal ticket OR they are in one of those doldrum marriages where neither side care particularly about infidelity or were strong armed into accepting it (usually done TO the women)

However, I also agree with the Unorginalist. Nothing hidden and no potential drama except the punishment of the wife as Don Hubby forces the entire town to fuck her and her business over.

I did not like that theme when Cavorhi did it to the guy. I doubt I will enjoy the man bullying this woman the same way. Because at least 40% of the population WILL take her side: The cheating percentage of your average population, her family and friends.

I guess I AM commenting. I hope to see something pretty good. Like a new television series, I give about 3 episodes to see how well things shake out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too little substance here to rate or comment on.

Once you've told me a story, I'll tell you what I think about it.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
@ FD45 03/29/16

I find that I disagree with this:

"Because at least 40% of the population WILL take her side: The cheating percentage of your average population"

Since the real cheaters will want to 'keep it on the down low' they will be among the loudest critics, acting like they are some of those most morally opposed to cheating will act.

To do otherwise could have those they are cheating on become suspicious of their morals.

justthejanitorjustthejanitorabout 8 years ago
I liked it.

It's a little terse and I understand the criticism that it gives away too much, too fast without exploring the POV of the 'cheatee'. But if there is to be a number of inter-twined stories, it may become too ponderous to completely flesh out each tale in the traditional way. I'll also say that it seemed believable. Rich woman feels privileged and declines to deny herself what she wants.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
it took nothing away???

She claims it took nothing away?

So the time she stayed away from him and had no sex or loving with him because she thought she had the clap was nothing?

Very interesting definition of 'nothing'.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
@TheUnoriginalis

Yes, you’re right, and we have no idea what he said to Amanda’s offer!

FD45FD45about 8 years ago
Tw0Cr0ws

Yes some will by hypercritical. And some who are cheaters will also make a few statements of 'well, she was wrong but...'. Any guy or girl who kissed the wrong person. Every woman who had gotten sweaty panties from a hunk who thought 'what might be'.

So it is not a black and white thing. I was referring a bit of distaste to the 'abuse of power' motif more than anything.

Let me wonder a bit about something you said: she took an extra couple of days not having sex with her husband out of twenty years. A couple of days. Frankly, she 'steals' from her husband far more when she goes on her yearly shopping trips. Just to put it in perspective. This is not me defending her but a few days without nookie is more 'paperclip' theft, not embezzling millions from the marriage.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistabout 8 years ago
On forgiveness

In point of fact, we have all manner of sociological evidence that society is far more forgiving of women who cheat...hence the dual narrative that is, basically, just victim blaming ("a man who cheats is a piece of shit," "a woman cheats because she is unhappy in her marriage, the poor dear").

Women's social circles shrink drastically less than their husbands' do, in the aftermath of a divorce by affair. They self-rate themselves higher on happiness reporting scales than even the societal average. Meanwhile, men's earnings jump upwards because they throw themselves into their career. Women are less likely to report feeling alienated by their family or friends afterwards, than either cheating men OR betrayed men.

I always assumed that sad standard (no matter who cheats, the husband gets shit on and she stays clean) was exactly where all the absurd bitter rage we see in LW comes from, and was why so many people here just compulsively want to hear the same story over and over again.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 8 years ago
The characters arn't real

As someone said, no real sense of their personality. Just rather dry information, no dialog, no banter. Makes for a dry read.

Here on the east coast, a regional chain with 8 locations each 50 miles apart? None of the customers would know the owner, know the gossip about her divorce, or care what he or she did sexually.

Well, we will see what develops!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Damn

I hate cheating cunts. This one here is one of the worst. I hope Charley makes her suffer. I'll continue...

no rating

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Enjoyed it.

Not your best, but I'll reserve judgment until it's complete.

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
unoriginalist.

You have a very thoughtful comment. This story has me thinking, what are we chasing or seeking in life. The ultimate comfort or a diversion, are we chasing our youth and some nice memories. How importaint is monogamy, certainly being honest with someone we care about is still important. The news of the day is moving faster and going nowhere with great urgency. Is this the mark of a good story, conversation and self reflection. YES.

Thanks, I'm going to read the whole damn story.*~*

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
so far we have the outline of a potential story

lots of possible drama and heartache. if, and only if, the characters are filled out and become viable.

hopeful

DoctimeDoctimeover 7 years ago

No rating, the stars are on hold. So far, not up to your standards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

WEDNESDAY, learn to spell it right.

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
on reflection

the setting could have been a SW_MO_Hermit story.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 7 years ago
I agree

Rightbank hit it square on. The setting is right out of a SW_MO Hermit story. That is ok, so far the story is interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
3* Really????

The slut cheated for years and her hardworking intelligent husband never knew?

Horse dung!

WoodbgoodWoodbgoodabout 6 years ago
Seems impossible that he wouldn’t have realized she was a cheating BITCH.

I’ve been married 47 years to the same woman and I can tell you I would have known and I am sure she would have known. I don’t lie and I know I wouldn’t be any good at it if I tried.

Well written story but I can’t decide if is good for me or not.

Woodbgood

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yep

Every woman is a lying, cheating slut when they think tbey can get away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Response to comment by Anonymous 08/18/17

You probably look as dumb as you are. If you're not looking for a fire and you never see or smell smoke, would YOU ever suspect that the woods is on fire?

I TRUSTED my whore for seven years until she finally fucked up... forgot to erase a 5 second phone message and that's what opened my eyes, Once I stopped blindly trusting her and started checking to see where she was and where she was really going, I got smartened up in short order. I was going to kill the guy but he didn't cheat on me... she did. He cheated on his wife and I planned to make sure that she had all the details when I was ready with my slut's surprise. It took a visit to one person to find out that she'd been cheating for years. Her sister told me EVERYTHING after I promised to never reveal where I got the information. I went to each of the guys she'd fucked, for their verification, got it and then hired the meanest and nastiest bitch on Earth to be my lawyer. I didn't give two fucks about my pride or ego. The slut had betrayed me so I wanted the bitch's public reputation destroyed and we did it. Her mother was crying in the courtroom when she heard the long list of names of the men that she'd cheated on me with. The biggest surprise on the list was her brother, who was on the third video that the Detective agency's cameras captured having vigorous and unprotected intercourse with his fully involved and committed to their action, sister. That's when her mother stood up... stared at her... then turned and left the court room. Not only was she ruined, finished and done for but I got everything I asked for and more. She wanted Alimony. The judge told her that anyone who had the energy to do all the things she'd seen on those videos didn't need alimony. She needed a job and told her to go get one. The only place she could get a job was serving drinks in a bar where she was soon arrested by three off-duty cops for solicitation to prostitution. Right after she was arraigned, she was making her exit from the court room when I stood up and she saw me. I laughed and said, "So now you're charging for it, huh?"

BoomerbillBoomerbillalmost 6 years ago
Super story, some dreadful reader comments about women

Liked the story a lot. Was surprised by some of the hateful comments about women. Rose’s behaviour would be an anomaly even in a permissive society. Someone who thinks that all women would behave similarly if they thought they could get away with it is a woman hater of the highest order—bet they’d grab women by the pussy if they thought they could get away with it.

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
A great beginning chapter!

qhml1

For my money I enjoyed your first chapter of your series immensely. Your characterizations of the central male and female figures were fine for an introductory chapter. I would also like to comment on what commentators have made pertaining to unfaithful married women in particular. One of the most important benefits and responsibilities of being an adult in society is the freedom to assess situations and to choose actions. This applies to forming relationships, agreeing to marriage, choosing careers, and yes, choosing to cheat on their marriage partner. No matter what my personal feelings or preferences may be regarding fidelity and loyalty within marriage, some folks are going to decide to cheat for all sorts of reasons. My personal control is over how I process a unfaithful partner's actions, and how I react/respond to their behaviour. Cheating partners CHOOSE to cheat! There is nothing remotely accidental that forces them to fuck non-marriage partners. This choice may be to be an aggressive seeker of extramarital partners, or simply to passively submit to the seductive charms of a would-be lover. For my both these actions are choices made by the unfaithful individual. To become a "cheater" is the result of a choice made by one party in a relationship whether they be male, female of whatever. Adults have to own their choices and decisions, and the consequences of such. I will now step off my soapbox!

chaoddicchaoddicabout 5 years ago
Btb

Im getting ready to read the rest, but i really hope the bitch gets burned with the nuclear option

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bad

What a cold. calculating bitch. She has whored around for more than eight years and has blithely rationalized it. Now she wonders if she should move on! So, her marriage and her husband mean little to her, except as a convenience. Hope he burns the whore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Women can convince themselves of anything

Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great character development

55555

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
3 stars

The end was far too abrupt. Delusional slutty wife. I wanted to see what Charlie did!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Entitled princess. What a bitch

MormonJackMormonJackover 3 years ago
Couldn't have said it better than starsong1977

Entitled princess bitch.

Well done story. Looking forward to next chapter.

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

What it is to be married to a delusional woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

She cheated on her husband for eight fucking years and yet the the author describes her actions as merely "stupid". Massive respect for the author and his darling heroine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
losers lament

Fuck the cunt. I hope he burns her house around her. Paint her like the whore she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Bad Case of Entitlement

Just another entitled cunt who thinks she can have her cake and eat it too. Hope her business crashes and burns as bad as her personal life does. She's fast approaching that mark were her sexual market value will be sagging as bad as her tits.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Good

Good opening chapter, and I'm hooked. This arrogant, cheating, bitch is not going to do well with Charlie. Hope Bobby pays too.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
NOW SHE HAS BEEN FOUND OUT KNOWING IT WAS WRONG

but not realizing the Fabled consequences and closures to befall. TK U MLJ LV NV

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Will Charlie be a cuck or have a spine??!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a miserable bitch. Too bad she didn't catch something bloody awful.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

same old story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have to laugh. Nothing against the author but what is it with sluts that fuck around and give others their best years but expect their husbands to be there for them at their death bed? Fuck that! The skank should die alone in a nursing home smelling of stale piss dreaming of her conquests….with Covid just to put a modern slant on it.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories

Equation 
4.81
1.3k
535
Irish Eyes 
4.82
3.5k
788
Let Go 
4.7
1.6k
842
Fool Me Once 
4.75
1.4k
646
More Stories