Slices Of Small Town Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She broke that promise six months later, and would keep breaking her vows for the next eight years. And then she got stupid, and Charley found out.

If she had to describe Bobby Petersen in one word, it would be "yummy". He was tall, athletic, good lucking, and from the glimpses she got of the occasional bulge in his slacks, well endowed. It was the first time she had ever considered playing at home, and the years of hiding her affairs from Charley made her arrogant. She would make Bobby her personal assistant, take him on her trips, and as before, only play when she was out of town.

The signals were sent and received, and the flirting escalated. She had been around men like Bobby before, arrogant, inflated egos, self centered. She was sure he had designs on her and her money, and it made her smile. He would never be a tenth the man Charley was. Bobby was just a human vibrator, something to play with until he began to bore her.

She would let him down gently, give him some very nice gifts, maybe even some money. If he got stupid and threaten her, she would make sure he understood how costly it could be to him.

The wheels started coming off when his wife found their emails. How absolutely stupid could he be? Rose realized now she should have called it off right then, but he persuaded her he could handle his wife. She didn't know his plan until her life fell apart, but the last thing either of them expected was that Amanda Petersen would offer herself to Charley.

Rose stopped brushing her hair, lost in thought. Did she still want to be married to Charley? Was it time to just pack it in and move on? Admittedly, the sex hadn't been anything exceptional the last few years, but he was comfortable as an old shoe and when they made love, he put everything he had in to it to please her. Maybe, a persistent little voice nagged, maybe if she'd held back some of the passion she gave to her lovers, it would have been better.

Yes, she thought, she did want to stay married to Charley. He was her soulmate, the man she wanted to see holding her on her death bed. Life without him wasn't appealing. She needed to get him to understand none were ever a threat to us, they were just toys, to play with until she could get home to him.

She had to try.

12