All Comments on 'Slip in the Shower Version 04'

by Woody_the_Cowboy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 9 years ago
I'm pretty sure you can stop now, unless your goal is to become the next SpamuelX of LitErotica.

The original story was one thing. Not that great, but not that horrible. Then came version 2. Okay, whatever. Then came version 3. Patience is wearing thin. And now this? I'll speak for everyone here when I ask you, nicely, to let it go. Please don't post a version 5, version 6, or any other "versions". What's left, anyway? Parents and children? Neighbors? Delivery people?

You're beating the shit out of a dead horse. Please, move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why?

Epiphany_Jones is right; do the words 'a dead horse' and 'flogging' form themselves into a sentence anywhere in your obviously drastically limited imagination? Please find another storyline, one that doesn't involve you, whoever the fuck fell over in the bathroom, and unlikely follow-up sex, this is not even pathetic anymore, you're mining a whole new seam of desperately dull and hackneyed here; just give up and quit fucking this particular corpse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
One more time please...but with an unexpected twist.

Would you consider writing one last chapter similair to this? I'd like to see a shift in the space time continuum where it was himself that fell out of the shower. I think it would be much better to make it a few pages longer and have many more sex scenes. Since it would be himself I think multiple fetishes would really add to it as well: butt sniffing, anal (of course), pissing on and inside of each other, analingus...and anything else you see fit. I know you're taking heat for this story but please consider this, if you make it longer and oddly different I think this series will end on a real positive note. Thanks for all your great work and any consideration you may give my request.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Beating a dead 'orse

Perhaps your next version could be that you're a jockey at a horse racing venue. You could come across a fallen horse in the wash rack and go from there.

Mistress12Mistress12about 9 years ago

OK yes these stories are all the same but you assholes don't need to be so fucken rude about!!

Woody_the_CowboyWoody_the_Cowboyabout 9 years agoAuthor
Hey folks!

I got some bad press for these four stories (I submitted them all at the same time). Firstly, I obviously should have posted in 'nonconsent/reluctance' - the general theme would probably have resonated with the guys over there. Secondly, I wrote these as a sort of experiment, to try to see (through writing) how similar the experience of sex is for girls and guys. So sorry you didn't like them, but I'm afraid these four were more for me than they were for you! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I liked it them all

Please done listen to dumb- ass - trolls making bad comments cuz they didn't think of this idea themselves..... your stories are inventive and I enjoyed them all... Fuck all the losers who can't write themselves so they hate on you and especially miserable morons who say "stop writing or to kill yourself" b cuz they secretly know they are worth less...keep writing your have real talent and imagination !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lovely

I don't know about the other versions, but I quite enjoyed this one. A bit forced perhaps, but fun nonetheless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous