All Comments on 'Slip of the Tongue'

by scribbleskillz

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Superb

More to follow with this ,very well written :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

The only problem with your writing is that your stories don't come out frequently enough. Seriously, your writing is some of the best on Literotica, and this story delivers too. Thanks. I can hardly wait for the next one!

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 9 years ago
^__^

Great story. Very arousing and hot. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work.

rodavrodavabout 9 years ago
Nice

I thought that the son would sniff his mom's used panties. It would be nice if the mom felt a little embarrassed as she watches her son inhales her musky pussy scent then they teased and laugh about it.

csoshcsoshabout 9 years ago
Excellent

And this needs a few more chapters to round off his "education"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

By the second page I realized not to waste my time and stopped reading. There was nothing erotic about this story. The grammar was horrible a comma is not used to close a independent clause a period is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More chapters

I would really like you to add more chapters to this story please. I would like for this to become a series of stories please. I believe that others would agree with my request.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Anon that couldn't read past the second page...

I know you must hate bad grammar so maybe you should check the grammar in your last sentence. "The grammar was horrible a comma is not used to close a independent clause a period is."

arrowglassarrowglassabout 9 years ago
Very well done!!!

HOT....Naughty...SAUCY....enjoyed it.....more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very hot

Great story, wish I was the son

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good story

Thanks for the story really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
GREAT STUFF

I RATED THIS STORY A 5 BUT IT WOULDN'T REGISTER. IT WAS ACTUALLY BETTER THAN THAT BUT THAT IS AS HIGH AS THEY GO.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
there are so many additional chapters needed

The conference with the school administrator to discuss the incident in the men's room

a private consultation with the librarian.

the classwork required for continued education lessons

once the positions have been completed,

and the tongue is taught where it should slip

they should discover tenderness.

and so many more

badmommy71badmommy71almost 9 years ago
soooooooo sexy and HOTTTT!!!!

There is nothing so sexy and sensuous as the special love between a mommy and her boy! ;-)

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsalmost 9 years ago
excellent

Good story telling, loved it.

ap2techap2techalmost 9 years ago
More please

I hope they meet and greet the neighbors. Not soon but one day. First they need to meet the bathroom incest lovers to work out those problems.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it

I loved the story. You built up the need in mother tremendously. I'm sure a confrontation with sister and a resolution to their restroom initiated conflict would be a similarly arousing episode. Sister sounds like a real hottie and I thought at first the story was going in that direction. But this was great. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
you know you've got a winner when your story is praised by badmommy

It's no surprise that after Andy fucks his mother Rachel it's like they're rewriting the Kama Sutra. Once a boy gets his hard young cock up his own mother's warm wet cunt, there's no stopping him. As this excellent story shows, he's just got to have that unique in all the world cunt--the one he came out of--over and over again. That's the way it is with badmommy's boy Zach. That lovely lady and model mom has been spreading her thighs for her boy for years. As her bio says, her fetish is "my son filling my wet mommy hole with his hot cum." I bet that'll soon be the fetish of Andy's mother too. And mothers everywhere should learn from these examples. The best thing for a mother's health, happiness and overall wellbeing is great big loads of warm creamy semen from her own boy's young balls shot directly up her ever-loving twat. It's a scientific fact.

emersonbosworthemersonbosworthalmost 9 years ago
good one.

That was a good fuck story, loved it.

malloystermalloysteralmost 9 years ago
What happened to sister?

I kept expecting the sister to come home from school and catch them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
a call to her mother

How about a call to Andy's grandmother where Andy licks his mother while she's talking to Grandma?

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
Yes, it is time to set up

a poker game with the grandparents.

hardheadd1hardheadd1over 8 years ago
More

We need a lot more of this story please

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Yummy!

So good! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a bit better

cumming in a PUSSY is better than a blow job x1000...unless your severely bent minded, BLO. BTW any time you say "meanwhile" the proper expression is "meanwhile back at the ranch" LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Jeez!

No one should ever look at the woman they're having sex with, with a "smirk" on their face as you wrote on page three. To smirk at someone only show complete and utter contempt for the person you're looking at. Poor choice of words in that sentence.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 7 years ago
Damn...

What a hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Damn!!!!!!!!!!!

That was one hell of a hot sexy story. Maybe a 2nd chapter where mother and son across the alley get involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
GREAT

Excellent writing. You have a style of your own that sets you apart from the other writers here.

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A really fun, yet erotic story of how a terrible day can quickly change into an incredibly great day! Well written.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 1 year ago

0k, you need an editor...

TerrydactilTerrydactilabout 1 year ago

Great story worth all five stars

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 1 year ago

Why do I always seem to want more than the author gives me. Great story but I REALLY would like to know where this goes in the future.

GoldenDelightsGoldenDelightsabout 1 year ago

Awesome story that leaves wishing for more.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

First page could have been skipped honestly. Then it goes from 0-60 in 2 secs when the mom just spreads it for him after the titular slip of the tongue. The story leaves many loose ends and possible threads for subplots in the future, but I just don't think there's much core to the story sadly. There doesn't seem to be anything beyond some lust and pent-up frustration at not getting any for ages.

And what's with all your stories having them pull out? Way to make it less hot. Oddly enough it seems to always be on the first time but then they cum inside on the second fuck. What's that about? If anything it should be the other way around. But hey what do I know?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hello scribbleskillz.

This is the fourth composition of yours that I've read, and all four are excellant works in my opinion.

This story, as with the others, utilized a very good concept and came complete with some subtle humor thrown in for good measure.

The way you portrayed the sex scene with his mother was delicious and satisfying and really made me wish I was that lucky son! Especially getting to see his mother all bent over on the floor like that in her panties. (Enter some drooling here......)

Would t'were it were.....

This work was meaningful in a big way, just like the pay off in "Blame it on the water" was.

As someone who has been involved in boating for almost 50 years, "blame it on the water" was VERY exciting in it's concept. A son strapped into seat, naked, with his sexy mom bouncing around on his erection in rough water? Sign me up!!

My father had a 40 foot trawler at one point, and I clearly recall laying on the bed in the aft stateroom as we motored along through 4 foot seas at 8 knots.

During every wave drop, I could feel my body being pushed into the mattress, and then released, and over and over. At that moment I was really wishing that I was naked, and coupled together with my girlfriend, holding her on top of me, and tightly down on my erection. The wave action would've forced me deeper inside of her in the wave troughs and that would've been delicious, but oh well.

So....... thank you very much for your wonderful imagination! As with your other stories, this one rates a high score of 5 stars.

PLEASE create another chapter for this story, as well as a chapter two for "blame it"!

Sincerely,

B4PW.

pantylvr2pantylvr23 months ago

WOW! really hot story.5 stars and more

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

I've been re-reading your taboo stories and realized you could make an anthology from this story alone. You did Rachel & Andy, and now you have the possibility to explore the siblings in the bathroom's backstory, AND the mother & son in the window. I can not wait to see what new stories you have planned for us! And I know you are probably busy with a few that are still in development but have you ever considered writing a story envolving an Aunt & Nephew?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscribbleskillz@scribbleskillz
Thank you to those who have asked, but I do not take commissions. Taking a short break from writing and hope to be able to type something again soon.