Slip of the Tongue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scribbleskillz
scribbleskillz
2,061 Followers

"I knocked my phone off the counter and it slid under the couch," she said as she stretched an arm beneath the sofa.

Her son said nothing, slowly stepping closer as he watched her shift her hips to the right and left. Her panties were straining tight against her, and for the first time he could see the outline of her mound and the darkened fabric pressing tightly against her privates.

The silence caused Rachel to stop. From the corner of her eye, she could see her son staring at her. He showed no sign of modesty nor attempted to mask it in any way.

"That little pervert," she thought. "Is he really not even going to hide it? He's just staring at my ass and..." Her position caused her breath to catch in her throat. "... he can probably see my... my..." Rachel could suddenly feel her pussy quiver, dampening her panties before her son's eyes.

She bit her lip, this was too much.

"Dammit Andy!" she said as she pushed back and stood up. "What the hell will it take for you to stop staring at me?"

Andy looked at her as images of his mother danced through his head.

Before he could think, the words just slipped out.

"My penis in your vagina," he said.

And then his eyes went wide in horror.

He'd have covered his mouth if he could have found the will to lift his hands, but his body suddenly felt as if it was full of sand; heavy and unresponsive.

Rachel's face was a mask. She narrowed her eyes, studying him, and then let out a breath.

With both hands, Rachel reached to the waistband of her panties and pulled them down her legs. She stepped out of them and dropped the garment to the side. Rachel sat down in the loveseat, stretching her arms against the back and uncrossed her legs, spreading them wide for her son.

Her expression was stern, though with one eyebrow raised.

"There's my vagina," she said. "Now where is your cock?"

For a moment, Andy forgot how to breathe. He couldn't believe it. It was an accident. He didn't mean to say it, but here before him was the first vagina he'd ever seen with his own eyes, and it belonged to his mother! It was neatly trimmed with a small patch of hair resting on her mons, making it look so incredibly inviting as it glistened in the light. The lips of her labia were parted and wet, as if salivating before a feast.

"Well?" his mother asked.

Andy's mind was going mile-a-minute.

"Is she bluffing? Would she really?" he thought, "Would I really?"

With one final look at his mother he knew his answer and Andy removed his shirt.

Rachel's breath caught in her throat as her son bared his chest.

"Oh my god!" she thought. "He's going to do it!"

She was terrified and knew she had to put a stop to it... though all she did was adjust her legs wider.

Her eyes were locked on his hands as they removed his belt. She felt her tongue lick her lips as he lowered the zipper on his fly. And then, in one move, Andy pushed his briefs and jeans down, freeing his pent up erection.

"Oh my god," Rachel whispered. She couldn't take her hungry eyes off of the beast between her son's legs. His veins pulsed and the skin looked as taut as leather. She squirmed in her seat as he stepped out of his pants and stood before his mother; naked and fully erect.

Andy looked down at his mother.

"Are you serious?" he asked.

Rachel looked up to her son as she scooted her ass closer to the edge.

"Are you?" she asked.

Andy stepped closer and pointed his cock right at his mother's opening. He felt the tip slip across her moist labia, mixing his pre-cum with her natural lubricant. He inched closer still, the head now nestled between the lips which slowly parted, squeezing onto him as he pushed forward. In one long, slow thrust, Andy eased his cock into the tight wetness of his mother's pussy.

"Oh my god!" Rachel moaned. "You actually did it!"

"Uh-huh!" Andy nodded, equally surprised. "I did."

Rachel bit her lip and smiled as she felt filled for the first time in ages. She looked down, seeing her son's groin pressed firmly against her pelvis. His entire length was buried within her and that realization kicked her libido into overdrive.

"You know...," she said reaching down and holding her thighs open. "You're already inside. I guess you might as well fuck me."

Andy smiled as he began to withdraw; slowly removing his rigid tool from within her. Rachel closed her eyes as she felt her lower lips grip and caress the length of his member, feeling each pulsing vein, the gentle curve of his cock, and the ridge of his crown.

Her son held himself there, just the head inside and watched as she moaned and gyrated her hips. He inched forward, then back, both of them teasing the other. He'd slip in an inch, then pull back, and then slip in only half that amount. He gently see-sawed his hips, ever so slightly back and forth, rarely pushing more than half his length within her heated pussy.

"Mmmm you feel so good," Rachel purred as she relished the feeling of a cock within her. She opened her eyes. "But I didn't tell you to tease me. I said you should fuck me." She reached out, grabbed his hips and pulled him inside her in one hard, fluid motion.

"Oh fuck!" she groaned as she felt the head of his cock squeeze deep within her womb.

He son pulled back then thrust hard into her once more; then again, and again. She gripped his cock tightly moaning with every thrust of his hips. It was incredible, so hot, and far too stimulating. Her hands reached under her legs, holding her thighs wide open, begging him to go deeper still.

Andy looked down at his wanton mother, lewdly displayed before him with his own cock pistoning within her pussy. His virginity was gone, taken by this wild woman that was his mother.

"Keep fucking me, Baby," she said, eyes tightly closed. "That's it, keep fucking me."

"Oh Mom!" Andy cried as he pumped his hips, feeling his pelvis smashing into hers, and then suddenly, he felt it; that familiar tingling in his testicles. The day's torment finally finding release.

"I... I can't hold it," Andy mumbled feeling his shaft start to tighten.

"AH!" his mother cried. "Ugh baby, you're gonna come for me?" she asked, looking up at him as he fucked her. "Already?"

He nodded, panting.

"Okay," Rachel said, her eyes widened. "You can't come in my pussy baby. Not in my pussy." She gritted her teeth as he thrust in deep. "Is... Is my mouth okay?"

Who the fuck would say no to that?

Quickly, he pulled out, his cock shimmering in their juices. Rachel pushed him back and ripped her shirt off, kneeling before her equally naked son. With no preamble, she grabbed his magnificent penis and sucked it deep into her mouth.

"Holy shit!" Andy cried as he watched his mother giving him his first blowjob.

She busied herself on her task, milking his cock into her mouth, holding the base of his shaft with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other. It was all too much and when Rachel squeezed him past her tonsils, she felt his body tense, his penis flex against her tongue, and a thick rope of semen shot off deep down her throat.

"My son's come," Rachel thought in a daze as she tasted her son as he ejaculated. It was all it took and finally, an explosion of sensation ripped through her body like a supernova as she climaxed, her son still deep in her mouth firing shot after shot within her.

Together they shook, basking in the waves of pleasure that took them both, until finally, knees weak, Andy fell back onto the couch, his semi-hard penis slipping from his mother's quivering lips.

They sat there, mother on the floor and son on the couch, both panting, flushed, and riding the aftershocks. Their world so shrouded in lust seemed now to slowly dissolve away, like a fog in a breeze until suddenly; the gravity of what they had just done sank into their cores.

"...Mom?" Andy spoke, his voice cracking as he still tried to gather breath.

Rachel sat there, looking down as her own breath slowly returned. She saw her bare breasts, nipples still hard with a trail of saliva gripping to her right tit. It didn't stop there for this trail continued, broken but evident, stretching upon the wooden floors and up her son's bare legs, leading to his beautiful cock, still glistening and coated with her spit.

"... Mom, I'm..." he began again but stopped, seeing her eyes locked onto his softening tool.

Rachel raised her gaze and met his.

"... Well, that happened," she said, laughing more to herself.

Andy cracked an uncertain smile.

"Are you okay?" he asked. "Are we okay?"

Rachel thought a moment, and then nodded.

"I hope so Honey 'cause we can't take it back now."

Andy nodded.

"I feel it goes without saying that we never should have done that," she said.

"I know," her son replied. "Do you regret it?"

She looked at his cock. In many ways she felt like she could still feel it inside her, pleasuring her depths.

She shook her head.

"... No." She looked to her son. "You?"

Andy beamed, unable to hide his glee. "Are you kidding me? I feel great! That was amazing!"

She smiled, rose and walked around to the back of the couch. "Thank you baby," she said as she kissed her son's forehead; then walked barefoot to the kitchen.

Andy turned his head, watching her ass sway as she walked.

"So I guess what we did was okay then?" he asked.

Rachel called back from the kitchen. "Well it obviously wasn't okay; but truth be told, I really needed it."

Andy tilted his head in thought.

"Then can I ask a personal question?" he asked as he heard the sound of water filling glasses.

Rachel laughed. "I'm not quite sure what more you should know about me," she said as she re-entered the room, a glass of water in each hand. "You already know my 'O' face," she said with a raised eyebrow.

Andy took a glass and sipped as his mother sat on the loveseat across from him.

"Okay then... How long has it been for you?" he asked, looking up from the glass.

Rachel took in her son. "You mean how long since I've last been with a man?"

Andy nodded.

"Well, let's just say the last man I was with before you was your father."

Andy did the math.

"Wow, really?" he asked.

"Mm-hmm," Rachel replied, then tilted her head as a wicked thought entered her mind. "So may I ask you something?"

"Anything!" Andy chimed.

Rachel set her glass down.

"Was I your first?"

Andy's smile faded, and then he nodded.

"Really?" Her smile grew.

"Yeah," he said as he watched her reaction.

"Wow! I've never popped someone's cherry before." Her nipples began to harden once more, though she didn't notice, but Andy did.

"Well, neither have I," he said.

"What'd it feel like?" she asked, leaning forward.

"What?" Andy coughed. "What? Like losing it or... or being in your..."

Rachel shrugged. "Whichever."

Andy cleared his throat as his cock twitched.

"Um... It felt kinda... wet."

"Obviously," Rachel smirked as she reached her arms out to the side then up, stretching her back and thrusting her chest out to Andy's lecherous eyes.

His pulse quickened and his cock began to harden.

"... And warm. It was really warm." His eyes were glued to her and she cracked her back.

"I bet it was. It was inside my body," she said as she stood up from the couch. "Anything else?"

He watched as she turned in front of him and took a step to the side, leaving a clear gap between her thighs. Rachel trailed a hand between her breasts down to her navel and back, letting her fingernails barely graze her skin.

"It was... tight..."

"What was?" she asked shifting her weight back and forth between her feet, hips rocking in motion.

"Your... Your..."

"My pussy?" Rachel asked stepping closer to her son. "That's what I call her. Momma's little pussy."

Andy nodded.

"Though sometimes she's my kitty; my poor, neglected kitty," she purred as she lowered her hand down past her navel so her fingertips could twirl the tiny whips of her pubic hair.

"And sometime, when I'm feeling really dirty, I'll call her my cunt."

Andy moaned hearing his mother speak with such a dirty tongue. His eyes were transfixed as he watched her slip two fingers down inside her lips. His cock was rock hard, sticking out from his thighs.

"You didn't get to really meet her, did you?" Rachel asked as she swirled her two fingers within her pot. "Mmmmm. I mean you got to feel her, but not taste her." She locked eyes on her son. "Would you like to taste her?"

Andy nodded, finding he had lost the power to form words as his mother smiled. She removed the two fingers from her quim, coated in her motherly nectar and slipped them into her son's mouth.

Her flavor splashed against his palate; sweet like honey yet salty like sweat. It tasted forbidden.

"She tastes good, doesn't she?" Rachel asked as she reached down and grabbed his hard cock in her bare hand. She straddled her son, her breasts pressed against her son's bare chest as she whispered in his ear.

"You can eat her all you want later," she cooed. "But right now, you need to feed her."

Andy offered no resistance as his mother sank his hard cock back into her vagina, settling her weight into his lap completely.

"Oh Mom!" Andy groaned as he felt her ass on his thighs, her groin pressed firmly against his as her nipples scraped against his chest.

"This feel good Baby?" she asked, biting his earlobe. "Feel good having your nice, hard dick in momma's cunt?"

Andy's groaning grew loader as she raised her hips, then lowered them, slowly sawing his cock in-and-out of her pussy. He reached out, grasping her hips firmly as he thrust in response, matching her tempo as they fucked each other.

"Mmmm," she moaned with a smile. "I like it when you fuck me. But I think you'd like this better," she said as she reached down and grabbed his hands and placed them on her tits.

"There you go," she said as he squeezed her firm breasts, her nipples digging into his palms.

A thought entered Andy's mind and he chuckled.

Rachel looked down at her son as she rocked her hips.

"What?" she smiled, eyebrows furrowing.

Andy shook his head.

"It's nothing... It's just I never thought I'd round home plate before I got to second base."

His mother laughed; her smile ever so enticing.

"Ever get to first?" she asked.

Andy sheepishly shook his head.

"Let's fix that," Rachel said as she tilted his chin up and brought her lips to his.

Together they embraced, bodies rocking, lips locked, and limbs wrapping around each other. Their passion seemed to multiply tenfold as their tongues danced together. Andy's arms held his mother tightly; one hand between her shoulders and the other in the small of her back. Fingers pressed hard against her flesh, digging into her muscles and tendons.

"Andy," she breathed "Oh Andy."

"Mmphf" was all he could manage in reply as she muffled his cries with her mouth while their bodies slapped together.

She grabbed his hair and he grabbed her ass, pulling her cheeks apart to thrust in deeper.

"Ah!" she cried, feeling him stretching somehow to new depths. "Andy, you're so hard!" she cried as she buried her face in the side of his neck. "Your dick feel's amazing! Oh Baby, you make me so wet."

Andy's hands pulled and pushed, kneading her ass like dough. Slowly, he let one hand trail a little further into her cleft, slipping into the crack of her ass until his fingertips gently grazed her anus.

Rachel shivered wickedly at the touch.

"Hello there, Naughty Boy" she laughed as she bit his lip but not saying no.

Andy bit her back, applying the slightest of pressure to his finger, gently circling her ring, tickling her.

"Ah! Oh Andy, you shouldn't be doing that," she gasped.

"Is this bad?" he asked, still teasing her asshole with his digits.

Rachel shook her head.

"No, but just on the outside for now, okay? We'll have plenty of time for that later."

Andy's face lit up like a searchlight.

"You mean we can do more?" he asked.

Rachel nodded.

"But first, there's something I think you would like..." she said.

Andy tilted his head.

"What's that?"

His mother smiled and stood, her son's dick slipping out of her covered in their juices. "Let me give you a special view," she said as she turned and sat on his lap again, knees on the cushions and facing away from him, pushing her tight rear end right into his lap.

Rachel looked down at him, over her shoulder.

"Go on and put it back in me," she said, and her son did just that.

Andy watched hypnotized as his mother bounced atop his lap. Her hands holding up her hair, and stretching her body as she thrust herself up and down. He grabbed her hips, and as she thrust down, he thrust up, slamming his cock into her hard.

"Ah!" she cried "Oh fuck! Keep doing that!"

Andy complied hammering up into her; their bodies slapping together.

"Mom! This feels too good!"

Rachel bit her lip as she pinched and twisted her nipples. Her eyes gazing over her shoulder as she watched her son lost in pleasure; pleasure she was giving him. She purred at the thought and clenched her vaginal canal, gripping his member tightly. Andy gasped and looked up at her, a smirk on his face.

She bit her lip and did it again, this time longer.

He groaned, feeling her tight warmth around him, massaging his cock in ways he could never imagine. His hands reached lower, slipping against her sweat coated skin until the swell of her ass checks filled his palms. He squeezed, eliciting a coo from his mother as she gyrated against his lap, rotating in small circles as she enjoyed his girth.

"I can't believe we're doing this," he said as he pushed up into her.

"Mmmm," his mother smiled. "I know," she said. "It's the first time in a while we haven't been arguing." She closed her eyes, basking in the pleasure of feeling his penis within her depths. "Oh Andy, you have such a wonderful cock."

Andy smiled. "Thanks, Mom," he chuckled. "I'm rather fond of your pussy too."

She shivered hearing her son speak in such a way.

"Such a naughty boy," she said. "Speaking to his mother like that." She shifted her legs, placing her feet on the floor between his then started rising up and down on his pole. Her hands fell to his knees providing herself some much needed leverage as she fucked her son.

Andy's grin grew as he watched her ass rising and falling in his lap. He thrust up hard into her causing her to cry out.

"AH!" she laughed, caught off guard but not upset in the least. "You're... you're so deep." She smiled at her son, both visibly winded.

He thrust again, the curve of his cock hitting her in just the right spot.

"Oh my god!" she cried. "If you keep that up you're gonna make me come!"

Andy grinned as he grabbed her hips firmly. He thrust again hard, then again and again, pushing deeper and deeper. He could feel her wetness grasping at him with every thrust.

"Ugh Andy, you feel so good! Oh you're gonna make me come! You're gonna make Momma come!"

"Oh Mom!" he cried as she spread her legs slightly bouncing on him as he slammed into her.

"Fuck-me-fuck-me-fuck-me!" she cried over and over, rising in pitch as she felt her vision begin to blur.

"Mom I am!" Andy kept thrusting harder and harder, feeling his balls begin to churn. "I'm gonna come Mom!

"Ugh shit! Oh yes baby, I want you to. Oh baby fuck Mommy!"

He felt his cock begin to swell.

"Mom! I'm gonna-!"

Rachel's body was tensing, her own dam ready to burst.

"Keep fucking me! Oh Andy I'm gonna come on your cock!"

"Mom!"

"Do it! Come in me!"

Andy's eyes flew open as he felt her clamp down and his fountain erupted.

scribbleskillz
scribbleskillz
2,061 Followers