Slip of the Tongue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scribbleskillz
scribbleskillz
2,061 Followers

Rachel felt her son's cock suddenly flex and with the first wave of heat, her body exploded in bliss.

Together they climaxed; moaning as one, bodies shaking, rocking, yet never separating. Rachel fell back against her son who pumped round after round of semen into his mother's hungry pot. They lay there together, bodies glistening in sweat, relishing in the sensations that rippled through them both.

Finally, after what may have been eons, or may have been seconds, Rachel turned to her son and kissed the corner of his mouth.

"Thank you," she said, resting her forehead against his neck. Her body still stretched against him; his cock slowly softening within her. "You're the best son a mother could ask for."

Andy smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you Momma," he said, wrapping his arms around his woman and pulling her in tight. "You're the best mother a boy like me could hope for."

He flexed his cock, causing her to gasp, and then giggle.

"You asshole," she laughed as she rolled over to face him, slipping his cock out from inside her.

She lay atop him, stretching her body on his and rested her head on his chest. She could hear his heart thundering away, slowly calming down. When he spoke; it echoed deep within his lungs.

"Did you mean it?" he asked.

Rachel looked up at him.

"What?"

Her son moved a strand of hair out of her face.

"Did you mean it when you said we can do this again?"

Rachel smiled and rocked her hips, slipping the lips of her pussy back and forth against the crown of his penis. Through some kind of youthful black magic, his cock began to harden once more.

"Absolutely," she cooed. "I've gone way too long without a man to please me, and you still have so much to learn."

"Really?" Andy asked brightly.

Rachel nodded. "Besides, I'm sure there's a position or two in that mind of yours you'd like to test out," she said, tapping his head.

Andy laughed. "Maybe... When can we try?"

"Right after dinner," Rachel said. "But I do have one request..."

Andy's brow furrowed.

"What's that?"

Rachel's eyes traveled to the shuttered blinds.

"I want you to fuck me in front of that open window."

The rest of the evening was like the pages from the Kama Sutra re-written. Their sexual escapades utilized every position in every room they could imagine. Their bodies embraced, explored and conquered each other, playing their taboo games. They licked and sucked, nibbled, fingered, teased, stretched, pounded and pleased. They fucked hard and soft, fast and slow. Rachel ever the teacher and her son the willing, energetic student.

It was in the heat of it, when her tits were pressed firmly against the window as Andy banged her good and hard from behind; Rachel finally had her moment. As her body gently shook with each thundering thrust, she looked up and smirked. For there, watching them through their own open window sat the woman across the alley; cigarette in one hand and her son's hard cock in the other.

The End.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. As always comments and feedback are welcome. And big thanks to Todger65 for editing.

Scribbleskillz

scribbleskillz
scribbleskillz
2,061 Followers