All Comments on 'Slippery Sister Ch. 03'

by ecstasywriter

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very good.

I'm enjoying this story & I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thank you . . .

I only just found you, as it HAS been a year since your last offering. The story is, as said before, well written. As I am a sentimentalist, you have me enjoying your work. True love is propelling these two, as opposed to carnal or animalistic desire. There is still an innocence there, as well. Please keep up the good work. It is truly enjoyable. Also, I admire your open-mindedness with regard to some of the critiques.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good but

don't get lazy either finish it properly or delete the series never leave the readers hanging

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it

Please write more it's a great story so far

OleguyOleguyover 11 years ago
Extra nice.

A lovely, gentle erotic encounter.

I am more than happy to ignore their relationship in the light of such love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
total waste of time and space

no background an unrealistic rush to sex and no end add up to a waste of time. either delete and rewrite this adding the background and end using a good editor or just delete it. as is the series sucks and not in a good way it would have ben better if you had never posted at all rather than post less than half a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you just have to hate these trolls...

hey, anonymous commtn, let me tell you that you succeded: I'm mad. Why write such nonsense instead of doing something better with your life, nobody forced you to read this story if you don't like it -.-

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Try reading all three parts

dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
agree with waste of time

you started in the middle of the story wheres the background? wheres the character development? who are they what kind of relationship do they have before this and why should we care if they get together? why does she want to have sex with her brother and why isn't he freaked out by it? you have enough plot holes to sink a battleship time to delete and rewrite using a good editor and filling in the major plot holes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ignore the semi-literate trolls

All you trolls and dumbass halfwits, you didn't pay for this story, so you get what the author wanted to write, not what you wanted; if you don't like it, write one yourself, or fuck off and read something else, there's no legal compulsion for you to read through to the end then shit your pants at the author because it doesn't say exactly what your own nasty little kink demands; grow up or go away. I'm waiting for the story to finish before I start judging anything; maybe you should too. In the meantime, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

I look forward to more. As for the negative comments, ignore and delete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
IF YOU ARE SMART ( and so far you have proved you aren't)

if you are smart you will ignore the underage fake raves and listen only to the complaints that is the ONLY way you will improve IF YOU WANT TO THAT IS.

as a series it sucks you have so many holes in the plot that it makes swiss cheese look solid. the best thing you can do is delete and rewrite using a good editor and use longer chapters. all three chapters should have been posted as one, and it should have been chapter two of three. go back to school and learn this time around then you might be an ok writer but not now.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
oh this is getting good

hope you are going to write some more please

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 7 years ago
Ever notice how some people ...

... just can't be pleased. Fuck 'em!

Ever notice, in the Intro to "Slippery Sister", the Author states that it's the first submission?

Perhaps not.

Either offer some actual constructive criticism, or stfu, then write your own stories so we can critique them. But considering your bitching, perhaps you should expect something of the same in return.

Could have used some more background and during the first chapter, but overall all three chapters show potential. Not to mention that they're pretty hot.

I know it's been a long time since Chapter 3 was posted, but I'll bet I'm not the only one who fully expects to see a Chapter 4 in the not too distant future.

It would be greatly appreciated.

Do not stop writing because of a few trolls who don't have anything better to do than bitch. If the 3 chapters of this story didn't get you off move on, find something else.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great stories. But the system says that there are 4 stories, yet only three appear. Any reason for that discrepency?

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Forgot you'd done a chapter 3 when I commented on the first two. Still hope this continues. Your writing/punctuation has improved since chapter one! Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous