All Comments on 'Slippery Susie'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
this what give married whores a bad name

good hubby at home and she fucking the co-workers.

slyc_willieslyc_willieabout 17 years ago
What a sweet slut

Hot action, Red. Would Susie like another partner? Assuming hubby doesn't mind ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
alas!

I think it is so romantic, so idealistic, when prostitutes started imagining they are "respectably" married and are dreaming of being fucked by hunks, WHILE still married!

....... It used to be the reverse sometimes ago: bored, really married women dreaming they are prostitutes, being fucked every hour of the day by John Holmes and a whole bunch of iron-pumping big brothers who do nothing but pump irons and fuck women.......

BazzzBazzzabout 17 years ago
She was good and ready

Nice story. It's nice to hear from the female point of view and you sure are good at it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Obviously the job...

...didn't require all three of them to be on shift together, otherwise they would not have had time or the privacy to do what you portrayed. This is simply poor story telling for one purpose only ... beating off. Unbelievable stories, no matter how depraved, cannot ever substitute for believable stories.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXabout 17 years ago
Oh, relax....it's just a story done by request...

....didn't you read the note at the top....the husband of the woman who was the basis for the wife ASKED the writer to write about his wife....he doesn't even know if it's really happening...it's his personal fantasy and she did a favor for him...so stop worrying about him...and the MMF scene was extra hot...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
excellent friend-sex

is always a good thing. And I can imagine hubby dropping by the job and having a good time himself, maybe a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot

Really well done. Being told from the woman's POV made this story stand out from most. Nice job with a story idea from someone else.

Ignore the mouth-breathers trashing the concept of adultery on an erotic story website. Since they can't get the irony, and ignore your disclaimer, they are useless.

AzuldrgonAzuldrgonabout 17 years ago
Very hot as usual.

Too hot, especially since you wrote with such detail.

jushornyjushornyabout 17 years ago
Hot Scene

You wrote a hot scene as usual Red. I'd love to read about the shower next

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
Wife is not a whore; submission’s not yet a story

Wife is not a “whore” but sill there is not much of a ‘story’ here. Besides, there is the ‘minor’ problem of wasting many people’s time by wrongly categorizing it on both the ‘official’ category and in the author’s comment. It could be bothersome as you have to waste some time before you realize what type of story you are really reading. A context in which one spouse CONSENTS – either grudgingly or enthusiastically to the other spouse’s extra marital sexual relations, could not be cheating. You can not know and agree to your spouse cheating - it’s a contradiction in terms. Who is being CHEATED?

I’ll have to give credit to the smart way of inserting the consent, in a sort of background, unofficial frame story. Nevertheless, it’s in the mindset f the reader (see the effect in some of the comments).

My main problem though is that in my book you need little more, not much more but still a minimal benchmark which should be reached to call it a story. Even in a very short story It’s not enough to have characters in action because that would include a description of construction workers doing their work or for our business here a couple having sex. Invent some Problem, a conflict which you plant in the beginning put the characters together let them work on that problem/ conflict (they don’t even have to solve it!) and you got a story! I can not vouch for the quality of the story but it would be a story. And yes they can have a lot of sex as they work on their problem or as a way to solve their problem –use your imagination.

(BTW, I am very impressed by number of other submissions. Had to be then a decision to not create ‘a literotica’ – erotic story - but only a boring stroke scene).

deathlynxdeathlynxabout 17 years ago
Lots of fun!

Ok, so it might not be the best for character development, but it's erotic and fun...And it has the potential as a lead off for a great series in which the four explore...

A lot of great fun!

AzuldrgonAzuldrgonalmost 17 years ago
Hot as Hell

Lov the way your mind works. Very erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Susie's Hubby Replies

I still get compliments on Red's awesome tale wherever else I have posted it, actually had a friend 'follow-up' with a few continuing adventures from her launch-point.

That said, many thanks again Red and an open invitation to any authors interested in penning an adventure for Susie.

michael_stcroix@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
excellent friend-sex

Yeah, let Mike stop by, and then like the Gattlin boys, let them fall ...One...by...One after he stops and locks the door. But this time She falls as well.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cheating whore and two assholes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous