Slots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was mortified. What a dumb play—the kind a tourist would make, but this time, I was the one who made it. Roy was clearly puzzled. He had assumed that I would fold and was surprised when I called. It was his turn to bet. He said, "Check." Roy had to have two pair—aces and kings against my three kings. I bet forty dollars. Clearly confused at what I held, Roy called my bet.

The last card was turned up. It was a nothing. Roy checked and called when I bet another forty dollars. The pot was $350 dollars of which all but $30 dollars had been put in by Roy and me.

We turned our cards over. Roy saw my three kings. He blinked and then looked at me as he said, "You win Paul...nice hand."

Traci chuckled first and then I spotted Steve grinning followed by the other locals. The tourists continued to look confused. Roy had replayed the hand in his mind instantly and said to me in gently sarcastic way, "Nice call on the flop to get the last king. Your slots partner is not only very pretty, but she brings you luck too."

Darla and the three tourists were in the dark. Everyone else at the table knew what a bonehead play I had made; that I won the hand was completely unimportant. I was embarrassed; I could feel my face flush as I heard Darla's squeal of pleasure as the chips were pushed to me.

She pulled my arm and said, "Now that I know you're back to your good game, do you mind if I wander around for a couple of hours?

Gratefully I said, "I'll miss you, but go have fun and come back when you want."

The giggles were over and the next hand had started. I hunkered down and thought to myself, "Perfect poker from now on...no mental mistakes; just play your game."

For the next three hours I played perfect poker. I did not make a single mistake; every time the odds were with me I bet, and when they were not I checked or folded. Unfortunately, the random nature of the cards was not conducive to my card playing. If it were a fifty-fifty chance that I would win a three hundred dollar pot by calling a forty-dollar bet, I put in my money, and lost. Poker is frustrating that way—just because you make the right decision doesn't mean the right cards will come up. Now the right cards will come up in the long term, but a few hours of playing was not the long term. So I was stuck—poker language for losing—to the tune of four hundred dollars.

The last hand had just ended when I felt a tap on my shoulder. She was grinning and said, "How are you doing partner?"

I answered quietly, "Oh, I'm down a couple of bucks."

Darla giggled and said excitedly, "Well that's OK since I went to the casino next door and saw a slots tournament sign. I paid twenty-five dollars to play and came in second. I won four hundred dollars! Isn't that great?"

The chuckles started again. I had a choice to make—defend my poker reputation with a put down retort to her lucky winning or make my partner happy. It was decision time with my relationship with Darla. I said, "I think that's absolutely fantastic! What a team we are."

I looked at Roy expecting to see a grin on his face. Instead he had a serious look as he nodded his head in approval. Before I could think that one out, another illogical event occurred—female telepathy. Without a word Trace stood up and started to walk out of the poker room; Darla squeezed my shoulder and followed Traci. The card game continued for another twenty minutes when Roy pointed his finger and said, "It looks like a bonding type of thing to me."

I looked where he was pointing and saw Traci and Darla. They were on the rail of the poker room smiling and talking. Darla pointed her finger in our general direction and Traci immediately started laughing so hard she had to wipe tears from her eyes. Then Traci said something and it was Darla's turn to be hysterical. The two blonds were like sisters at a family reunion. Eventually they came back to the table grinning and talking. Darla sat behind me again, and I played another thirty minutes winning a few and losing a few. I thought to myself, "There is something else to do at night, isn't there Paul?"

I turned to Darla and said, "I'm a little tired. Maybe we should call it a night?"

The smile on her face was a very positive yes.

After Darla came twice and me once, we lay side by side going over the day—from the clothes buying to her tournament win. I had lost money at poker, but it had been a wonderful day. This girl was fantastic; her sexuality and body blended in so perfectly with my own, that the sex, or lust, or love—whatever it was—made this female the best thing I had ever experienced. "If only," I thought, "She had just a touch of quantitative logic in her approach to life."

She kissed me again and I thought, "Well, maybe that's not the end of the world."

I asked her, "You and Traci seemed to have gotten along? What did you talk about?"

Darla answered, "We just talked girl talk. I really like her. She really makes you feel good."

I closed my eyes briefly; Darla was shaking me and said, "Wake up sleepy head. We have more clothes to buy and pictures to take."

It was morning. Except for one intense, but brief, sexual encounter with Darla, I had slept the entire night without waking.

The morning was hectic but fun. Darla bought clothes. The pictures they took showed me helping her pick out the good stuff—don't believe everything you see. We went to the last two casinos in the group and had our pictures taken in front of various slot machines as if we were playing. Actually, one time Darla snuck a quarter into the machine just before the picture was taken. Of course, another ten-dollar jackpot hit. That picture caught Darla hugging me with her feet in the air—my Darla gets very excited when a jackpot comes in.

The work over for the day, I had the limo drive out Charleston to Red Rock Canyon to show Darla the desert. She was amazed at the beauty of the canyon.

We returned to the casino and decided to go swimming. I had brought my suit from my apartment and Darla put on her newly purchased bikini. She stood there in front of me in the most miniscule bikini that man or woman had ever invented and I said, "Well don't you think you need to put on your swimming suit?"

She said, "It is on."

I answered, "Where?"

She looked down a second and then figured it out. "Paul, you are an absolute nut. This covers all the important stuff. You're just teasing me."

After our swim we had another great dinner. I won a little at poker that night. After thirty minutes or so into the poker game, Traci and Darla disappeared again for a couple of hours and came back laughing. They had been 'shopping' and won ten dollars at spin the Wheel. I looked at Roy and he just shrugged.

I left the game to go to the bathroom and as I was walking back to the card room I ran into Traci who also apparently had the same urge. She looked at me and said, "I really like Darla. What a winner she is and, if you don't mind me saying so, well above your normal picks. She is great!"

For the first time I had a chance to talk to someone about my situation. I said, "Traci, Darla is absolutely fantastic and I could really fall for her. My problem is that she doesn't have any feel whatsoever for what Roy and I do—the statistics, the intensity of the game. She hasn't shown me that she has a clue about odds and probabilities. If she's all feel and I am all numbers, it could be a relationship disaster. Tell me I'm wrong?"

Traci looked at me and hesitated. Finally she said, "Well maybe you don't know the complete Darla yet." She grinned and said, "You still have time to know more about her, don't you?"

The next two days and nights were a repeat—wonderful sex, some silly tourist stuff and some serious poker playing.

We were going back to the hotel room to change for dinner. This time we had picked a very expensive restaurant on the Strip and the limo would be waiting for us in forty-five minutes. As we closed the door, Darla turned and kissed me. I asked, "What was that for?"

"Just a thank you for some wonderful days," she answered.

I looked at her and said, "Too bad we don't have more time for some physical stuff Darla. Your body is too beautiful to leave untouched for long."

She grinned and said, "We have time. You can come as fast as anybody I know, if you want to."

"That's not true," I answered. "You come faster than anybody I know when you want to."

Darla grinned and said, "Those are betting words. I know them when I hear them. Here are the rules. Both of us get naked. One of us is the aggressor and the other is the passive person. The passive person lies on the bed with their hands above their head as if they were tied. The aggressor makes the other one come using only their mouth and tongue. The one who holds out the longest is the winner. We flip to see who goes first. Bet?"

Of course I couldn't refuse. We flipped and Darla lost. I was first to be the aggressor. We stripped quickly and she lay on the bed with her hands above her head and her legs slightly spread. She looked at the bedside clock and said, "Go."

I knew she thought that I would go right to her clitoris, but she was wrong. Darla's nipples were very sensitive and so my first assault was there. It was awkward to kiss and tongue and suck nipples when you can't use your hands, but after a minute or so I was awarded with the first moan. That was my signal that she was starting to be aroused. I quickly shifted south and tried to penetrate her labia lips to reach her clitoris. Again, without the use of your hands and fingers, it is different. My tongue finally reached its target and it went to work. The moans and shifting of her hips were telling me that I was getting to her, but it was taking time. Finally, she screamed, "Oh shit." Her hips arched into my face and her orgasm began. When she finished she grinned and looked at the clock.

She said, "I held out six minutes and twenty seconds Paul. Can you do as well?"

I replied, "Well we won't know until we try."

We reversed positions and Darla checked the clock and said, "Go."

It really was unfair. I was already fully hard after making Darla come, and now she was attacking me. Her tongue went immediately between my legs. She licked me under my balls and then took one in her mouth and tickled it with her tongue. "How can she do that?" I thought.

She repeated the same thing on the other one. Finally, after several unsuccessfully attempt at capturing my penis in her mouth—like bobbing for apples when you can't use your hands—she captured it and started. The rest was history as I came into her mouth moments later.

She looked at the clock and grinned as she said, "Three minutes and ten seconds. I win!"

"What's the prize?" I asked.

Darla answered, "I'll have to think about the prize. Right now we have to take a quick shower together and get dressed because the limo and our dinner is waiting."

The dinner was fantastic. We were on the top floor of the casino restaurant looking over the Strip. The room was fairly dark with the table candle giving some light. Darla sat across from me in her dress that only started at her breasts. The flickering candlelight reflected off her bare skin and eyes. I got hard just looking at her.

After dinner we changed and went to the poker room. After thirty minutes, per usual, Traci and Darla disappeared for a few hours. The game tonight was perfect. One local was there other than Roy and me and seven tourists. Roy and I did our best to make the tourists feel welcome. Roy can tell some good jokes when he wants to so the table stayed loose. The tourists were happy and almost enjoyed losing their money. The cards were like the first night for me. This time, however, whenever I needed to get that one card to make the hand, I did. By the time Darla and Traci came back, I was up twelve hundred or so. Roy had a significant win also, and the tourists were all stuck...but happy stuck.

We played a while longer, but the hand on my shoulder felt so comfortable that I thought that maybe we should end the day on a good note. Darla and I said good night to all and left the card room. Darla looked at me when we were in the elevator by ourselves and asked, "Rematch?"

"Nope," I replied. "I just want some good old fashion sex. If you are good, you can be on top once."

She grinned. The elevator door opened at our floor and as we left the elevator Darla said, "Oh by the way, the prize from the earlier contest is that I am on top first!"

I heard, "Get up sleepy."

I opened my eyes and there was Darla standing over me; nude like every other morning. She said, "We need to get going. A quick breakfast or coffee and then some shopping."

I asked, "Shopping? The picture taking is done. What do you need to buy?"

She answered, "I need hiking boots and some sweat socks. And you need the same thing unless you already own them."

"Why," I asked puzzled.

Darla grinned and said, "I guess I didn't tell you. Steve the dealer and his wife Sheila went on vacation for ten days. They are letting Roy and Traci use their mountain cabin, and they invited us up there for the day. We are going to hike and then go back to the cabin for a barbecue dinner. Traci bought all the food, so all we need to do is to get some hiking boots."

The limo took us to the store and we bought our hiking stuff. Darla handed the driver written instructions how to get to the cabin. The instructions were excellent and we arrived at noon. Roy and Traci heard the car stop and came out to meet us. Roy suggested the driver come back about nine o'clock. We got a quick tour of the cabin including a great back porch with built in hot tub.

We spent the next five hours hiking easy trails. I was astonished on how beautiful the mountains were including the mountain lake fed by the winter melt. Darla was even more impressed.

At one point Roy said, "Tourists never realize how much there is to do around Las Vegas. At certain times of the year you can drive forty-five minutes and be water skiing in Lake Mead, or you can drive the other way to the mountains and be snow skiing. The tourists never get off the Strip. Sometimes the locals don't either. Traci and I are lucky that people showed us there is life off the Strip."

Darla said, "I never dreamed it was like this near Las Vegas. You guys are so lucky to live here."

We arrived back at the cabin a little before five o'clock. Roy opened two beers for him and me, and then opened a chilled bottle of white wine for Traci and Darla. We joked and talked about the goofy things that happen in the town we loved.

Eventually, Traci said, "I'm starting to get hungry. Is anyone else?"

I realized that I was starving. The hiking had taken its toll on my body, and the alcohol had whetted my appetite. I replied, "I could eat a cow."

Traci laughed and said, "That is about the size of the steaks that you and Roy are going to cook." Start the fire and Darla and I will worry about the side stuff.

As it turned out, we were all starving. The meal was excellent—helped by two more bottles of wine. Roy and I sat talking in the main room as Darla and Traci cleaned up after the meal. From a distance I heard Traci yell, "Roy, we're in the back."

We walked out and found Traci and Darla looking up and grinning at us—they were in the spa. Darla said, "This feels wonderful Paul. I was just starting to stiffen up and Traci said we should use the spa to let our muscles relax."

I said, "But Darla I didn't bring my suit."

Darla grinned and said, "Neither did I silly." Traci and Darla were naked; hidden by the bubbles created by the water jets.

Traci said to Roy, "Why don't you get some towels and robes and some wine and then join us. And as much as a Las Vegas person can keep a promise, we promise not to peek when you two get in."

As I slipped beneath the water facing Darla, she giggled and said, "I'm not from Las Vegas—I peeked."

I was facing Darla and my legs were interlaced with her legs. Her feet were within six inches of my balls. Knowing that, my erection was immediate, but no one could see.

None of us talked for a while as we enjoyed the relaxing water jets soothe our muscles. Finally Traci said, "For Roy and me, it really started in this very same spa. It was a repeat of today and it was wonderful."

Darla asked, "Have you set the day yet?"

"What day?" I asked.

"Silly," said Darla. "Their wedding day—isn't it obvious they are going to get married."

I looked at Roy in confusion. He nodded yes and then said, "Until I met Traci my whole life was poker, and that's all I needed. Or at least I thought so. Then I got together with Traci and everything was more fun. I still play a lot of poker since it is my living, but I play less than before.

"We are getting married in two months. You two are invited of course. We talked about it and decided we are going to rent a bigger apartment in Las Vegas, and we are going to buy a weekend cabin like this—spa, fireplace for the snowy winters, the works."

Roy stretched out and it was obvious his foot was playing with Traci's pussy. Traci grinned and said, "Stop that Roy or that's the only thing you'll get tonight."

Traci looked at Darla and said, "Well what do you think of Las Vegas after almost a week?"

Darla smiled and said, "It's been absolutely perfect. Not just because of the jackpot, but every local I met has been friendly. This just is a very friendly town; it is different than Chicago where I grew up. Everything just seems to work here."

Traci asked, "How long will it take to get your master' degree?"

Darla answered, "Oh, about another year. I am only taking one night course at a time because of my teaching junior high during the day. That keeps me busy."

"Where is this going," I thought. "Traci seems to be following a line of thought."

Traci looked at me with a little grin and asked Darla, "What do you teach in junior high Darla?"

Darla laughed and said, "Mathematics. It's fun and of course that was my major in college."

Traci was grinning now and asked, "What is your master's going to be in?"

"Math of course," Darla answered with a grin of her own.

Roy was starting to chuckle now also. The three of them were in on some joke, and I was on the outside looking in. I thought, "Darla...math?"

Tracy had a huge grin on her face as she continued, "What was the subject of the paper you wrote for the course you just finished?"

Darla answered, "It was just very interesting. The title was 'Bio-genetic Third Stage Permutations of Skin Cell Rejection.' "

I was confused. What were they talking about? Darla and math seemed as foreign as knitting and me. The three of them had to be pulling my leg. I asked Darla, "What are the odds of getting one of two cards in the deck when the fifth card is turned over."

Darla blinked and said, "Roughly 22.5 to 1 Paul."

Roy was laughing now and said, "How about a tougher question? If it is just Paul and I when the three cards come up in the middle and Paul has two fours and I have an ace and a queen, who is the favorite to win?"

Darla closed her eyes for about five seconds and then opened them and said, "The easy answer, of course, is that any pair is a favorite against any two unpaired cards when there is only two of you."

Roy looked intrigued and said, "Why did you say 'the easy answer?'"

Darla looked at Roy and said, "The reason I took so long is that I was considering something else, but I would need a pencil and paper to figure it out. Here's my problem. If there are ten players in the game and they are all like you and Paul, then if eight of them have folded before the three cards come out, the assumption is that they generally were not holding high cards in their first two cards. That means that the deck is high card heavy and since you have an ace and a queen, the high card heavy deck might change the obvious answer. I have to think about it some more."