Slots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Traci looked at me and said, "Close your mouth Paul."

I gasped, "But Darla, all week you did things that were mathematically incorrect?"

Darla grinned and said, "I'm on holiday in a fantasy city. I just wanted to see what it would be like to be a ditsy blond all week and so far it has been great. It's fun to be just silly every now and then."

She stretched out in the spa and now her foot was massaging my balls and penis. She grinned, "See, don't you like this type of silly sometimes?"

Traci and Roy were laughing now at my astonishment. Traci yelled, "Will the real Darla please stand up."

Darla said, "OK," and started to stand up.

Traci quickly said, "I was kidding Darla."

Darla grinned and said, "I know. I just wanted to see what you would say."

An hour went quickly. Between the wine and Darla showing her new side, the conversation was lively. Roy finally said, "Your limo will be here in twenty minutes and I'm waterlogged. I think we should get out. Since the women got in first, they should get out first. Paul and I promise not to peek."

The women got out giggling and put their robes on quickly. Roy and I peeked.

Twenty minutes later we thanked Roy and Tracy and got into the limo. Darla immediately slid over next to me. She kissed me and put her hand on my thigh. In seconds her eyes closed and she leaned her head on my shoulder and slept.

Our lovemaking that night was different. We were more relaxed and touched the sensitive spots that we had discovered during the week with a tenderness that wasn't there earlier. When she was ready, I penetrated her very wet vagina and eventually we came together, but this time it was a different kind of intensity—just as pleasing, but a new element seemed to be there. Lust seemed to have taken a second to love this night.

We lay facing each other and talking. I said, "You have only one more day and night. Do you want to make it another tourist day?"

She nodded yes. Talking before I had the words right I asked, "I know it is impossible for you to quit your school and not finish your masters just to move out here with me, but I wanted to tell you...

Darla interrupted, "UNLV has a very good math department Paul."

I looked at her as she gave me that impish grin. I asked, "You checked?"

She nodded looking into my eyes.

My decision was made as I said, "Darla, would you move out here to live with me? As soon as you know that you can put up with me, would you marry me? I will try as hard as I can to make you happy."

Darla looked at me as her eyes became moist. She said, "I would like to move here to be with you. One week is not a long time, but in that week I fell in love with you. Does that make sense?"

I answered, "As much sense as anything we have done this week. I love you."

She kissed me and then the impish grin came back. She said, "You just said you would try very hard to make me happy. I can see you have already started the hard part, now let's work on the try part."

She turned over and wiggled her bottom into me as my hard erection searched for the wet opening that she was offering; it didn't have to search long!