Slummin It - Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that, all of them wanted me to clean their filthy ass holes, and in me, they found an eager ass licker. I rimmed them all and listened to them grunting and telling each other what a complete trash whore I was. And they were right. I know they didn't care whether I came or not. They were just interested in their own pleasure. And I loved them for that. They didn't need to think of my pleasure. If they only knew that I climaxed over and over again just sucking them and being used and abused by them. This is where I'm supposed to be and this is what I'm supposed to be doing.

The men used me until they couldn't get their cocks up anymore. I lost track of the number of loads dumped in to my body. During the fuck session, a few more men joined in so I'm sure I was banged by at least a dozen smelly homeless men. When they were finished, they all spit on me or dumped their cigarette ashes on me and then Devon said, "Come on back if you ever want your cunt banged again, slut."

I grinned at him and said, "Oh, I will, now that I know where to find you." I went back to my room and spent an hour in the shower and slept like the dead. I relaxed the next day, but by the time I went to bed, my pussy was in need of service. Fortunately, I had brought a few toys with me so I got myself off and then went to sleep.

The next night, I found myself back in the same alley looking for Devon. I ran in to one of the men who had fucked me a couple nights before and asked after Devon. He grinned his toothless smile at me and said, "If you suck my cock, I'll take you to him." I was on my knees in a flash and sucking on a beautiful black cock. And good to his word, he led me to Devon.

"Well, looky who's back," he grinned at me. "Needin that whore cunt serviced some more by black cock, huh slut?" I smiled at him and nodded my head. "Well, git outta them clothes, slut." I was naked in a flash. "Now crawl over here and beg me for my cock, slut."

I slowly crawled to him while wiggling my substantial ass. I looked up at him and begged, "Please sir. Can this worthless white slut suck your cock?"

He smiled down at me and said, "You are a slut, aren't you? And whose slut are you?"

Without hesitation, I said, "Yes sir, I'm a slut. I'm your slut sir. I belong to you." And I knew it was true. This complete subservience to a homeless black man is what I needed. I would be his slut as long as he wanted me. "Please use your slut any way you want sir. I am yours," I said as I stared up at the ugly fat black man who now owned my body.

He leaned down and told me to open my mouth. He spit in my mouth and I quickly swallowed his spit. He laughed an evil laugh and said, "Yes, you little white cunt. You belong to me. And I can do anything I want with you, you worthless piece of fuck meat." He slapped my face and then pulled out his cock. I was on it in a flash. I heard the others begin to gather around and I knew that I was in for another wonderful night of having these homeless men use my body.

I'm not sure how many men used me that night. It was at least ten, but could have easily been 15 or more. All I know is that my holes were constantly filled with black cock. Whatever they ordered me to do, I did it. I don't understand why I had to be dominated by these homeless men. Maybe it was sympathy. Maybe it was my way of paying reparations. Maybe it was some other reason. All I know is that I loved every minute of it even though I passed out several times.

They were rougher with me that night. They not only fucked me. They slapped me all over my body leaving hand marks and red skin. They called me names and told me to call them 'Sir' or 'Master.' I was happy that they recognized that I was their property and they could treat me as such and insist that I refer to them with respect while they treat me as the slut that I am. One man whipped me with his belt and I screamed so loud I thought the cops might come. They had at least two cocks at the same time in all of my holes more than once, and didn't stop no matter how much I moaned, climaxed and cried. I rimmed all of their shitty smelly ass holes. They spit on me and I think they even pissed in my drinks which I gulped down.

I was nothing to them except a worthless piece of white fuck meat. My enjoyment was irrelevant to them, but they would be shocked at the number of times that I orgasmed that night. They didn't care if they enlarged my holes so I would never feel a single cock again. Nothing mattered to them except their own enjoyment and the opportunity to take out their lifelong racial frustrations on a willing white whore. And they certainly did.

When they were finished, I was left lying on the old stained mattress; just an unconscious mass of used white fuck meat. I don't know how long I laid there before finally coming around and searching for my clothes. Eventually I found my shorts and top, and after getting dressed, Devon wandered back down the alley. "Where you going now, cunt?" He asked.

I smiled at him and said, "I'm going back to my room a few blocks up the street to take a shower." He nodded his head, and then I had an idea. "Would you like to come with me, sir? I would share my shower and wash your back. I'll clean your balls with soap instead of my mouth."

He laughed and said, "What if I want you to use your mouth instead?"

"Then I'll do that," I replied.

The cab driver looked at us closely as the big homely smelly black man and the small dirt and cum covered white woman climbed in to his cab. I gave him the name of our motel and we were off. When we arrived at the motel, I paid the cab and Devon and I went in to my room. Without saying a word, I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I returned to the bedroom and stripped. I turned to Devon and said, "I'll be in the shower if you want me." I got in the shower leaving the bathroom door open.

Devon joined me in the shower, and I quickly fell to my knees and had his wonderful black cock in my mouth. As I sucked his cock, he turned and said, "Clean my ass, slut." I quickly shoved my face in to his crack and my tongue up his ass hole as the water poured on my head. I worked my tongue in his ass until he told me to get up. He said, "Clean yourself up, slut," as he stepped from the shower and walked into the bedroom. I spent the next 15 minutes cleaning the dirt, grease, cum, and filth from my body and then wrapped myself in a towel and joined him in the bedroom.

The towel was quickly discarded by Devon and I was told that I was to be naked when with my master. My whole body tingled when he referred to himself as my master. He said, "Tomorrow night you'll be entertaining about a dozen of my friends. None of them really like whiteys much so they'll be pretty hard on you. Do you have a problem with that, slut?"

"No sir," I quickly replied. "I'll do anything for you."

Before we fell asleep, I licked and sucked his balls until he shot his load down my throat. I started the morning the same way. When Devon left, he told me where to be that evening and warned me that I would be used harder than ever by this gang of racist niggers.

When I met Devon that evening, he led me to an old warehouse. Inside were about a dozen of the meanest looking black men that I had ever seen. They sneered at me as I walked into the room, and I trembled at their look as Devon peeled the clothes from my body. As I looked at the men, I saw that most of them were very very physically fit and had muscles on their muscles. I began to get scared when one of the men said, "Devon, you didn't say she was a fatty. Look at that big fat ass. Honky, you a fat pig."

I looked shamedly down at the floor as the men all laughed at me. Devon replied, "You can hold on to that big fat ass while pile driving your cock into her. And she loves to have her fat titties slapped."

"Is anything off limits, Devon or can we do whatever we want?"

Devon raised an eyebrow and looked at me. I said, "Nothing is off limits, sir. My body is yours to do whatever you want."

They gave me a couple pills that I washed down with some rum. Not only was I fucked, but I was abused worse than ever. It seems that I was destined to pay for all the injustices done to them by anyone, let alone white people. I don't remember much of anything after I took the pills. I woke up the next day in my motel room. Devon was drinking a beer that I'm sure was bought with money from my purse.

As I stirred, Devon turned and said, "Hey slut. How are you doing? You took a real beating."

I tried to move but realized that my whole body ached. When I spoke, I realized that my lip was swollen. "I ha... hab... I habe ta go batroom," I managed to mumble. Devon walked to the bed and slowly helped me to stand. My body hurt all over. As he helped me to the bathroom, I looked in the mirror and saw that I was a mess. My lip was swollen and I had a couple of bruises on my breasts. I still had red hand prints on my ass and breasts and I saw cigarette burns on my ass. I hurt all over. My jaw hurt. My ass hurt. My pussy hurt and I could barely walk.

When I went to the bathroom, I realized that my pussy was just a big open gash that would probably never satisfy just one cock at a time anymore. Devon helped me back to bed and I fell asleep. I spent the next day in bed while Devon and his friends were coming and going and eating and drinking food and booze on my room service account. A few times they jacked off into a glass and asked if I wanted it. Although I was in pain, I eagerly drank their cum and thanked them.

On the day that I was to go back to my own home, Devon sat on the side of the bed and looked down at my body. "You still belong to me, slut. You know that, don't you?" I smiled at him and nodded my head. "I want you to take it easy this coming week and then meet me in the alley on Friday night. Me and my friends are gonna use that chubby body again." I smiled and slowly nodded again. "You'll be staying with us that whole weekend." I smiled an ear-to-ear smile and nodded my head again.

I ached until Tuesday that week, but I was told to meet my master in his alley so there was no way I would not be there. I dressed in a micro-mini skirt that was way too short for my chubby legs and big ass. But I didn't care. I wanted Devon and his friends to get hard-ons when they saw their white slut. I wore a tight tank top without a bra and my nipples were hard from the time I put it on.

I cabbed to the bar and then walked around the side and down the alley. I quickly met a couple of Devon's friends who asked for money to buy whiskey. I gave them money and waited for them to return. As we walked the rest of the way down the alley, their hands were freely roaming over my big ass and tits. I belonged to them and they knew it. We found Devon and the rest of the group and walked to the old stained mattress where I planned to spend the next two days serving my master's needs.

Within 60 seconds, I drank a shot of whiskey, was completely stripped and had a cock in my pussy and mouth. I was pounded by the men for hours. I climaxed over and over as the men used my body without any regard for my enjoyment or pleasure. The urine and excrement smell of the old mattress combined with the smell of the homeless men turned me on. I licked the men's sweaty bodies and rimmed their smelly unclean asses. When the men fucked me from behind, my face was shoved onto the mattress where I not only smelled, but also tasted the disgusting mattress.

I was owned by homeless men, and would do whatever they wanted. I was licking the old piss and shit stained mattress as my ass was being pounded by big black cocks. My holes were being stretched to the point where one man would never satisfy me again. I was swallowing cum, spit and urine by the buckets. I was licking the shit out of homeless men's asses. I was giving hundreds of dollars to homeless men to buy liquor. I had become nothing but a worthless white cum dump and fuck toy for black cocks. And I loved it. I finally felt complete. This is what was missing from my life.

The black cocks I had been sucking and fucking since my days in college were great. The college kids were in the right place at the right time and started my sexual life heading in the right direction. Being subservient to black men in bars has helped me realize that I was on the right path.

I am a white middle class professional woman, and I need to be owned and dominated by black men. But something had been missing until now. And now I know what was missing. I need to be owned by the lowest people in our society -- black homeless men of all ages, sizes and shapes. I need to give them my money and my body. I need to let these men know that, as a white woman, I am here solely for their use and pleasure whenever and wherever they need me. I feel complete.

12