Slummin It - Kaylin and Lena

Story Info
Two white girls enjoy a seedy black bar.
4.1k words
4.42
20.9k
23

Part 13 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See ya Mom."

"Bye Mom."

"Bye kids. Have a good day at school tod... Watch out for Mrs....."

"Ooof! Hi kids. Good bye kids."

"I'm sorry Jane. Those kids don't pay any attention when they run out of here in the morning."

"Good morning, Mrs. Compton. I wish I had their energy."

"I do too," said Kaylin Compton. "They wear me out. Have some coffee before you start today, Jane."

"Thanks Mrs. Compton, but I think I'll get right to it. I wanted to get the laundry started and start on the bathrooms. That new cleaner is so strong that I need to take breaks to get away from it."

"OK," said Kaylin. "Don't make yourself sick."

"Would you and Mr. Compton like anything special for dinner tonight?"

"Ted just went on and on about that Cajun Cabbage Skillet that you made a couple weeks ago. Do we have everything you need for that?"

Jane nodded her head. "Yes. I'll make up a double batch so you can have leftovers tomorrow night. Are you going to the club for tennis today, Ma'am?"

"Yes, and then I'll grab lunch at the club and maybe do a little shopping. I should beat the kids home though."

"OK Mrs. Compton. Have fun and give me a call if you want me to work on anything specific today. Have fun."

Kaylin backed her Cabriolet convertible from the garage and turned towards her country club. She decided to stop for another cup of coffee on the way at a Seven Eleven and then pulled into the park across the street to relax and nurse her coffee. As she sipped her coffee, she was looking at the sun shining through the trees and was thinking of her kids, when her cell phone rang.

"Hello."

"Hey bitch. How are you?"

"What are you up to, you black cock whore?" She responded and began to smile.

"I keep forgetting that 'bitch' is wrong. I meant to call you a black ass licker." Both women laughed.

Kaylin said, "I'm just nursing a cup of coffee before tennis today. What are you up to Lena?"

"Skip tennis today, you old slut and come on over and drink some wine with me and we can reminisce about the good old days before we got married."

Kaylin laughed and said, "Yeah, you just want to relive all those hard black cocks pounding your pussy and ass hole, you old whore."

"Yeah, like you don't have fond memories of your slutty tongue up every black ass in town."

Both women laughed again and then Kaylin said, "I'll be over in a bit."

As the women poured their first glass of wine and carried it to the back patio overlooking Lena's pool, she looked at Kaylin and said, "You and I have had quite a run, haven't we slut?"

"We sure have," Kaylin responded as her mind drifted back over the past 25 years.

Twenty Five Years Ago

The two friends had met the first day of grade school. Both were from wealthy families and belonged to the same country club, so Kaylin, the cute little blond, and Lena, the just as cute little red head, quickly became best friends. Both girls were popular in high school and both dated the most popular and handsome boys in school.

The summer after high school graduation, the two girls laid around the club's pool and looked at boys and talked of their futures. Both of them had grown in to beautiful young women. Kaylin was 5'6" tall and had small 'B cup' breasts. She had beautiful shapely legs and a small waist. Lena had bigger 'C cup breasts. She was 5'4" tall and, although heavier, still had an hourglass figure that men turned to follow with their eyes.

As it turned out, they both applied and were accepted at the same university, so it was only logical that they became roommates. Both girls dated throughout the year, but nothing serious. And both girls lost their cherries during their freshman year of college. They completed their first year with both on the Dean's list, and planned to repeat their relaxing summer from the year before.

After two weeks of laying around the pool and watching each other's skin turn bronze, Lena's family decided to take a week and fly to London for a vacation and to see a couple plays. Lena didn't want to go, but felt obligated since 'Daddy' was picking up the tab for her education and was letting her lay around and do nothing all summer.

After Lena left, Kaylin was lost. She laid around the pool alone. In the evening, she took one of the cars and drove around looking for something to do. But many of her old friends had moved away and others were in relationships and others were just unavailable.

She put on a light summer dress that was mid-thigh length and then she drove by the country club and found a couple of her old friends just hanging out at the tennis courts. "Hey Kaylin. How are you doing? How was college?"

"It's all good, Lance. How was the University of Michigan? It was great getting away from home. The only down side is that we can't seem to beat Ohio State, but I'm looking forward to going back." She smiled at him, and he continued, "Have you seen Rick? He said he was going to Paddys tonight."

Rick was the start wide receiver on the football team and a decent baseball player too. They had dated most of their senior year in high school. She still liked Rick and wouldn't mind going out a few times this summer. "Thanks Lance. Maybe I'll head over and check it out."

When she walked in to Paddys, the first person to see her was Ronnie 'Cooter' Page. He had picked up the 'Cooter' nickname because he looked like his namesake from The Dukes of Hazard. He turned to Tommy and Frank and said, "There's that bitch Kaylin. She would never give me the time of day and snubbed me all through school. Her and that Lena are both queen bitches. She's probably looking for that prick Ricky."

The three young men watched Kaylin look around the bar for a few minutes. Finally, Cooter said, I'm going to fuck with her," as he started across the room towards her.

As he approached her, she saw him and began to turn away, when he said, "If you're looking form Rick, I think he went to Tucker's Pub over on the west side."

"Uh, well uh... Thanks Coot.... Uh, I mean Ron."

She quickly left. When she got to her car, she thought that Tuckers wasn't supposed to be as nice as Paddys, but she had never been in the place, so she figured 'Why not?'

She walked into Tuckers and was halfway to the bar before she realized that it was a seedy and filthy dive and she didn't recognize anyone in the place. Not only that, most of the patrons were black. She immediately stopped and turned to go back to her car, but when she made it to the door, it was blocked by several large black men. Others moved in behind her.

"Uh, excuse, uh... Excuse me, but uh, could you, uh, please uh...," she mumbled.

Arms came around her pinning her arms to her sides and grabbing her breasts and squeezing hard. "Aaaggh!" she yelled in pain as she tried to wrestle the hands from her breasts, but couldn't move her arms from her sides.

One of the men in front of her reached out and ripped the front of her dress open. As the buttons from her dress hit the floor, he ripped her panties off and sniffed them. "Mmm," he said, "These smell nice. Gonna be fun fuckin this one." He tossed her bikini panties to another man who put them into his mouth.

"Aaayyyeeee!" Kaylin screamed. "Ahhh, no! Please!"

One of the men slapped her face and yelled, "Shut the fuck up bitch. Ain't you ever fucked a brother?" Kaylin shook her head in a panic. He laughed and said, "Well, good news, bitch. Tonight you're gonna fuck a bunch of us."

"Aaaayyeeeea!" she screamed.

The men removed her bra and then lifted her as she kicked and screamed carrying her to the back of the bar and put her on the pool table. One of the men locked the door as the others surrounded the naked young white girl. "P-p-please! D-don't hurt m-me. D-don't do it," she pleaded. The men laughed at her, as one of them buried his face in her pussy.

"Aaaayyyeeeee!" She screamed.

"This is some sweet tasting white pussy guys," he said as he stepped to the side. "If any of you wanna taste it, do it now before we work it over. Several other men stepped forward and licked and sucked on Kaylin's pussy as others held her arms and legs.

"Ahhh! Ah! Ah!" Kaylin moaned. "N-n-no! P-please don't." She continued to try to kick her legs, but they were being held by some of the men.

Finally, after all of them had licked her pussy, they set upon her with their cocks. When the first cock slid into her soaked pussy, she screamed. "No! N-n-no, p-please, uh... Ahhh! N-no, ple... Ahhhh!"The first man shoved his cock all the way in until he felt his balls hit her ass. He smiled down at the impaled woman and then viciously pounded her defenseless pussy. "Aaaahhhh! D-don't do... Aaarrrrggggh!" She yelled.

"Look at dat bitch," one of them said. "She cumin all over dat black cock. She's liken getting dat pussy beat up."

"Aaarrrgggggh!" She yelled as she had a massive orgasm. The cock continued to piston in and out of her pussy giving her yet another orgasm.

The man finally yelled, "I'm coming, bitch. I'm gonna give you some black babies." He blew his load deep into her gyrating pussy and then stood up. As the next cock replaced him, he walked to her head and held her nose. When she opened her mouth, he slid his cum-covered deflating cock into her mouth and told her to clean it.

As Kaylin's pussy was being assaulted by another black cock, she did as she was told and licked and sucked the softening cock in her mouth. When it was removed, it was replaced by another cock that was rock hard. The young white woman was now having a cock pound her pussy and another pound her mouth.

Kaylin had no idea how many black cocks she serviced that night, but she knew it was a lot. She also knew that she had had more orgasms that night then she had had during her whole life. It was late when the men finished with her. By then she was laying on the floor covered with cum. She had cum dripping from her pussy and all over her face and hair. She thought she must have swallowed a gallon of it. Her pussy was numb.

The men helped her up and tossed the dress to her. She had no idea where her panties and bra were, but she really didn't care. She just wanted out of there. She put on her dress and wrapped it around her and limped out the door. As she reached her car, she heard one of the men yell, "Come back again if you ever want that white pussy service thee way it should be serviced, bitch."

She sat in her car and cried for over an hour before finally getting the energy to drive home.

Kaylin thought about what had happened all week long. Her pussy ached the next day and her jaw was also sore from all the cocks she had sucked. Twice she found herself quietly sobbing as she recalled her night at Tuckers. But as the week wore on, she also found her pussy watering and her nipples getting hard whenever she thought about her gang bang.

The evening before Lena was coming home, Kaylin was sitting in her room thinking of her gang rape. Her pussy was gushing and her nipples were rock hard. Without even thinking about it, she found herself putting on another short summer dress. She wore bikini panties, but no bra underneath her dress. When she drove down the driveway, her brain was telling her that she was just going out to try to find Rick or another friend, but her pussy knew better.

She drove around for almost an hour before finding herself in Tucker's parking lot. She sat for a while trying to talk herself out of going inside, but eventually her pussy led her inside. The men smiled at her and as they closed on the white fuck meat, one of them said, "Well look who's back. Our little white slut wants to taste some more black cock. That right bitch?" Kaylin kept quiet. Her legs were shaking as the man grabbed a fistful of her hair and demanded, "Ain't that right bitch? You back for more black cock?" As she looked down at the floor, she nodded her head.

The men fucked her pussy and her mouth and broke in her virgin ass. She was air tight several times throughout the night. At first, it hurt like hell, but eventually, she begged them to fuck her ass. The men used the white slut for more than three hours and she was the recipient of 19 loads of cum dumped into one of her holes.

When Kaylin left the bar that night, she didn't need to spend time sitting in her car crying like she did the last time. Although her pussy and ass hole were sore, she felt sexually sated and was wondering how she could share her find with her best friend.

After the two friends had a chance to catch up and Lena shared her description of being on a boring vacation with her parents at her age, Lena said, "Something is different about you, Kaylin. What's up?"

Kaylin was too embarrassed to tell her best friend about her adventure the first day. The second day they laid around the pool, she finally confessed that she had had sex while Lena was away, but wouldn't go any further. A couple days later, she confessed that the sex was with a black man. "Ewww!" Lena moaned. "You screwed a black dude? Yuck."

Finally, the next day, she confessed that it had been more than one black man, and that it had been the most intense and wonderful sex she had ever had. Lena was stunned. After she partially recovered, she hesitantly asked, "You mean you were in a gang bang?" Kaylin nodded her head. Lena thought about it for a minute and then asked, "How many of them were there?"

Kaylin thought for a minute and then said, "I don't know for sure, but at least a dozen."

"Holy shit, girl!!! You fucked a dozen black guys? You slut!"

At first Kaylin was about to cry and then she saw her best friend start laughing. "You slut," she said again. "Are you going to do it again?" Kaylin was ashamed, but she was honest enough to nod her head yes. Lena looked at her for a long time and then said, "I want to go with you."

That night, the two beautiful young girls ventured into Tuckers wearing short summer dresses. Lena was petrified and Kaylin was excited. "Well, look who's back for more black cock. And she brought a friend. What's your name, bitch?"

"Le-Le-Lena," she rasped as she looked around the dirty bar at 15 or 20 large black men.

"Are you ready to have that hot little body fucked? Lena paused briefly and then nodded her head. "Well, let's get to it then. Somebody lock the door so we can fuck these two black cock sluts."

Within seconds, the two friends' faces were on the dirty floor, asses in the air getting plowed by black cocks. Kaylin reached out and patted her friend's hand as she screamed at getting her ass banged for the first time. As Kaylin held Lena's hand, the two men banging the hot young girls grinned evilly at each other knowing that this wouldn't be the only time that they would be fucking these two hot young asses.

Eventually, the girls were split up and the men moved back and forth between them. Lena was enjoying getting all three of her holes used at the same time as she came over and over and over again. Kaylin was lying on her back with a cock pistoning in and out of her pussy and another man straddling her head as she sucked his cock with his balls slapping her nose. He pulled his cock from her mouth and dropped his balls onto her face and said, "Suck my black balls, slut."

Kaylin eagerly sucked his balls into her mouth. First, she sucked one at a time and then managed to get both of them into her mouth. As he lifted his balls with the intention of moving his cock back into the white slut's mouth, she looked up and saw his smelly ass hole. Before he could shove his cock into her mouth, she pulled him forward and shoved her tongue deep into his ass hole. "Ahhh," he moaned in surprise. "Oh shit, the bitch has her tongue up my ass hole."

Kaylin licked around his hole and then fucked his ass with her tongue. His ass stunk but she was oblivious to everything except pleasuring this big black man. She licked and sucked his ass for almost 10 minutes before he moved back and shoved his cock into her mouth and blew his load down her throat. When he finished, he looked down at her and said, "You are a nasty slut. You know that? I ain't never had nobody suck my ass hole before, especially a hot white slut like you."

By the end of the night, she had rimmed five other men's smelly ass holes. Both girls had all of their holes used many times before Kaylin finally helped her friend, who was no longer a gang bang rookie, out to their car.

For the rest of the summer, the two girls visited the bar several times each week. Many of the men were the same, but new ones came and went all summer long. Lena became completely addicted to black cock and eventually took two cocks in both her pussy and in her ass. Kaylin also had two cocks in her pussy several times, but she preferred to spend most of her time with a black ass hole on her face and her tongue deep inside the man's bowels as her hand jacked his cock and another black cock pounded her white pussy.

When the girls returned for their sophomore year at college, both of them discovered a black fraternity on campus and spent many weekends banging the members. When they got back home for the summer, they raced back to Tuckers and picked up where they had left off the summer before. The first night, Kaylin's tongue was in no less than eight smelly black asses and Lena had two cocks in her pussy three different times. The girls quickly fell back into their routine of the previous summer of spending several evenings a week in the dive bar getting their horny twats used by however many men might show up. Usually, about 20 men were there to fuck the two white sluts each night, but sometimes, there were almost thirty.

During the last weekend of summer, both girls told their parents they were staying with a friend. As they both anxiously approached the bar at 5:00 in the afternoon, they were greeted by a sign on the door reading "Closed for Remodeling." When they got inside, they were greeted by 31 black men drinking beer and looking lasciviously at them.

The girls' bodies were used by the men for 35 straight hours. Some of the 31 men left after fucking the girls and new ones showed up. All told, 45 men used the two white sluts. Lena took 18 cocks up her ass and Kaylin had her tongue in 21 ass holes before they were done. Over 100 loads of cum were dumped in the two young women. At the end of their gang bang, the men dragged the young white whores across the filthy floor through the spilled beer, cum, sweat and dirt. Lena was unconscious and Kaylin was drifting in and out of consciousness. They pulled them around back of the bar and threw them onto a pile of trash bags and then stood back and pissed all over them. Both of them started to come around and Kaylin even tried to catch some of their urine and swallow it.

The whores laid in the urine-covered filth for almost an hour before they were able to move. They dragged themselves to their car and retrieved their extra clothes from the trunk. They dried themselves and then drove to Lena's house and showered.

"Wow," Lena said, "That was intense. My pussy and ass hole are going to need a nice long break."

"Me too," said Kaylin. "But I agree with you. That was awesome."

The following year at school, both girls met their future husbands and spent most of their time with them. However, they still found several days each month to visit the Alpha Phi Alpha fraternity to fuck some of the brothers.

By the end of their junior year in college, both girls had received engagement rings from their boyfriends. They all agreed to wait until after graduation to get married. Since their boyfriends lives several hours away, the girls went right back to Tuckers when they got home. Other than an occasional visit from their fiancées, they fell right back in to their routine of giving their bodies to the black men at Tuckers. At the end of summer, they were treated to another back-to-school marathon gang bang just like the prior year.

12