Slummin It - Kaylin and Lena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During their senior year at college, the couples spent even more time together. Since both girls had been raised in wealthy homes, they knew that they needed to focus on their fiancées and their future together. They knew they loved them, but the sex just couldn't compare to the multiple black cocks from Tuckers. They tried to stay away from the black fraternity, but that only lasted until October before they were back getting banged by the frat guys.

When the school year ended, the girls returned home briefly before their weddings. They only got to visit Tuckers twice before they were married. After their marriages, they both were loyal to their husbands even though the sex couldn't compare. Kaylin had a son and a daughter and Lena had two girls. And as it turns out, they all lived in their hometown.

Current day

As the two women finished their second glass of wine, Kaylin said, "We sure took a lot of loads of black cum back then, didn't we?" Lena grinned mischievously at her best friend. "And those boys sure knew how to use a white pussy."

Lena snickered and added, "And you sure knew how to lick a black ass hole."

"I loved to do that, Lena. At first, they tasted funky, but then I grew to love the taste. But I think what I most liked was that licking their black asses and giving them total access to my body showed my complete submission to them. After that first night when they took me by force, I wanted to belong to them each time I was there. I have to admit, Lena, that if there was a 100% chance that I wouldn't get caught and have to give up my privileged life, I'd go back to those lowlifes and shove my tongue back into their asses."

"I know what you mean. I would go back too, but I'm too spoiled to risk it now."

"Well, maybe someday we can have a girls weekend out of town and find a bar like Tuckers."

Damn," Lena said, "that would be great. I would love to get my ass reamed by a big black cock while another one is pounding my pussy and I was sucking the seed out of a third. How about you, you black ass licker?"

Kaylin laughed and said, "I think about shoving my tongue into a big black ass all the time while a black cock is pummeling my pussy. We did have some good times, didn't we, you old black cock whore?"

The two friends laughed as they both were trying to think of someplace where they might have a girls weekend.

12