All Comments on 'Slut Mommie Ch. 04'

by fantasy69

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good to see an update

Nice to see her submitting; now what about that sister? And what about the question of birth control: how far is the Mommie Slut going to go?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Superb series

This is about as good as it gets. It eases with forbidden erotica, it's well written and includes just enough detail to put me in the middle of everything and not so much that it reads in a "fetishy" or mechanical way. Keep it up and please continue the series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow!

I ran across the 4th installment of this on the new stories page and after reading a bit of it I had to go back and read the first three! It's amazing! Keep it up! I don't know how you need to go about it, but the sister needs to get involved in it too! Whether she becomes another of the brother's sluts or is dominate over the mother, either could be very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
She should become a real whore

Mum should start to dress like a slut all the time.

Bleached hair, heavy make-up.

Only wear bra's that leave her nipples exposed, under see-through blouses.

Only wear micro miniskirts, suspenders that hold up fully fashioned seamed nylons and of coarse really high heels.

Never let the mother wear knickers.

The son and mother should set up home together and the mother should go on the game.

Also the mother should make porn movies to pay the rent.

GREAT STOREY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
GREAT STORY

Just could have added anal to the story.

bluelinerbluelinerabout 18 years ago
Another Fantastic Chapter

Another hot entry about the slut mommie! Is there one of those cheap/trashy lingerie shops in this shopping mall? Maybe they could go there for another story. Where's the sis with the large ass? I think slut mommie wants some of that too!

David48David48about 18 years ago
I will...

...never think about a trip to "Payless Shoes" in exactly the same way EVER again. Holy shit! Slut Mom is about to be a very big internet porn star if what I think is about to happen, happens. You need to get daughter in the mix with a even bigger surprise in the works envolving ole' Dad. This thing could go another 20 chapters or more. You go Mom!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
No hotter author...

Everyone says the Slut Mommy series is great but they ask for variations. I ask nothing of this author except more, more, more... There seems to be an elite group of authors on this site that get lots of attention. This author belongs at the head of the table.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Awesome!

What can I add to all the other comments? Mom definately needs to eat her daughter... and her friend. I liked the suggestion of Mom dressing slutty... heels, stockings, miniskirts. Maybe a gangbang with the son's friends. But whatever happens, I just look forward to the next episode... soon I hope!

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyabout 18 years ago
Good so Far!

This is good so far, but he needs to nail his sister also, then maybe mom and sis together! That would be REALLY cool

pubelesspubelessabout 18 years ago
superb

how about sis asking mom on pussy shaving advice and tommy can have more pics for his collection

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fucking Excellent!!

I'm absolutely loving this story!

The way in which the encounter with the shop girl has been used to illustrate this womans desire for other women and ultimately her own daughter, as well as breaking down the barriers, the inhibitions she has with regard to acting on those impulses is brilliant.

I just think this is the perfect incest story. The guilt, the desire to stop, the contstant self-berating that the lead character displays. And while she's utterly incapable of controling her darkest urges, she likes it too much,she's to much of a slut, this is never allowed to undermine the greatest strength of this particular sub-genre of erotica; the forbidden nature of what the characters are engaged in. In the end its the taboo that makes the story so hot, this author is fully aware of that and as such delivers it, spelling and grammatical errors not withstanding, excellently.

Everybody seems to have their suggestions as to how this story should proceed, I admit I have some of my own, but its quite clear that fantasy69 knows what he's doing, so I would simply ask him to keep doing it. And make haste with the next chapter.

hornygrannyhornygrannyalmost 18 years ago
WOW!!!

Please! Please! Please! Do not let this be the final chapter in this series. There are so many possibilities with her daughter and her husband. Your writing is so good. Keep up the good work!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow thats great

wow that was great u no what you are doing

mom should fuck sis now and mom should give in a be a huge slut

GwenAGwenAalmost 18 years ago
Whoa!

You can't imagine how wet I am now after reading all 4 chapters. Damn with the fact that I'm not alone at home. If not I would have make used of a vibrator to fuck myself crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
why you stop this story.one of the best on site

your style of writing is super.the sex is great and the people are funny.

TPF1138TPF1138almost 18 years ago
More!

Must write more! Must write more! Must write more!

Its been far too long since this story's last instalment. I hope you're currently working on chapter 5. If not Please do. This story isn't anywhere close to finished.

Mother/Daughter. Brother/Sister. Mother/Son (again & again & again). Mother/Daughter/Son. Mother/Daughter/Son & friend(s). With a slut like this the possibilities are endless. Don't stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great stories, terrible spelling

Love your stories, but far too many words are misspelled, often replaced with homophones, sound-alike words, like naval for navel, etc.

If you are not seeing these mistakes with thorough proof-reading, then please enagage an editor to help out.

But please keep writing. We really enjoy the deviant family!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good story

a very nicely writn story made me xtremly hot.

chops38chops38over 15 years ago
Fantastic

FANTASTIC! Keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Get a friend to help you

All of your crazy misspellings—"tea shirt," "heals" (for "heels"), "naval," etc., plus a line in which Tommy becomes Timmy—are so ridiculous that I was turned off much of the time. The young salesgirl's cunt was the only really hot thing about this story. Carol, in San Jose.

DianisDianisalmost 14 years ago
DONT CARE ABOUT THE SPELLING, JUST KEEP ON WRITING

THIS IS DE=FI=NI=TE-LY THE BEST INCEST STORY I HAVE READ IN A LOOOOOONG TIME

DI

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great!

Excellent story. Every chapter has been great so far, especially all the public fucking. You build it up really well and the mother breaking down every time is really hot.

Josephep2003Josephep2003over 13 years ago

Love the way she is slipping more and more into slut mode!!

skiphorneskiphorneabout 13 years ago
Then, instead than!!!!!

Otherwise a great series.......

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Well; Tommy has turned her bi

That just gives him more control of her, and he may be able to get his mom to fuck his sister yet. Have a good three some with the two women in his family.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Confused

It confuses me when she (mom) keeps changing between being scared about having photos taken, then suddenly she's not - then she suddenly is again... She's been doing this taboo thing for a while now and she's so indecisive! Other than that I love this so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AWESOME

IN A FUTURE EPISODE IT WOULD BE NICE FOR TOMMY TO TAKE KRISTY TO THE SHOE STORE AND HAVE THE SAME GIRL THAT SEDUCED HIS MOM TO SEDUCE KRISTY ALL THIS HAPPENS WITH KATE WATCHING OR GINA AND ELAINE THERE TOO

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Eating Pussy

My exwife loving sucking cock that had been in a wet juicy pussy. She also loved eating pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

we need chapter 21 and beyond

there is people out here that will send you money if you hurry up and continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more please!

I know it's been quite awhile since you submitted, but please continue this story. I want to see Kate eat her daughter and suck her son while her husband watches and jacks off...i want to see kate and her son submit pictures to an incest site...i want to see kate suck and fuck her son and his friends while her husband fucks their daughter. make kate the nastiest mother ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great continued story, but

...again you spoil it by poor [or no] proofing. Even simple two-letter words you've managed to spell wrong, 'of' you wrote off, to mention just one. The most annoying for me this chapter was though you twice misspelt 'High Heels', calling them high 'heals'!!! Really!!!??? That aside, it is otherwise a very good, very sexy, story. Well done. I'm looking forward to reading chapter 5.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
Get a proofreader

Great story killed by a multitude of stupid mistakes that should have been caught by proofreading.

Learn the difference between "than" and "then". You use "than" instead of "then" repeatedly, in chapter after chapter. "Than" makes a comparison: This is bigger THAN that. "Then" indicates what comes next: We went to dinner, THEN to a movie.

There's no such thing as someone "saddling down".

Misspellings and wrong words are like potholes on a highway. Once you run into one, you're thinking about the pothole instead of the road ahead. The mistakes take your readers out of the flow of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
PROOFREAD!!!! YOU CONTINUE TO PUBLISH WHAT CAN ONLY CHARITABLY BE CONSIDERED AS FIRST DRAFTS!!!! HARDLY LEGITIMATE!!!!

I enjoy your imagination, erotic creativity, and storytelling abilities. What I don't enjoy is your stubborn refusal to proofread, edit, or even spell check your work, You could be a 5-star author instead of the 3-star writer you currently insist on being!!!! The choice is yours alone!!!!

tea shirt (T)

mare thought (mere)

hand rest (handrest)

mini dress (mini-dress) (2)

part of my naval (navel) (2)

half way (halfway)

god (God) (40)

Mothers (Mother’s) (2)

op his Mother (of) (mother) (8)

Mom (mom) (10)

giving me a complement (compliment)

giving into my son's demand (in to)

burring (blurring)

shutting load (shooting)

let go if it (of)

near by (nearby)

legs down and set up (sat)

inside of my tight (thigh)

those dough looking (doe)

high heal (heel)

sun dress (sundress)

eyes wondering (wandering)

low cut (2)

girls (girl’s) (4)

naval (navel)

pooled it away (pulled)

saddled down (settled)

wide eyed (wide-eyed)

keeling there (kneeling)

coming (cumming)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That's Hot

Kate is one of my favorite characters ever.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
HOT !!!!! BUT I THINK YOU LOST THE STORY LINE.^*!^*!

Did you lose KRISTY, or will she be cumming up soon. Good read, but don't forget KRISTY.................THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Will

Hot sexy my husband and I love it. We do role play sometimes and we have did some crazy stuff. I always dress sexy when we go out or shopping. I love the shoe story because, I expose my clean shave pussy to salesmen. We have not had sex in a park but, we have it on our list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Too much. I've been enjoying this series so far, but I like stories to keep it fairly realistic. Too much stretching of what could happen just makes the story seem too unrealistic for me to enjoy. Here's my issues; 1: there's no indication she's unhappy with her husband in any way, which, that or the lack of a husband/father is usually one of the key factors in a Mom/son relationship (at least in fiction). 2: They just HAPPEN to go into a store with a girl who's into women as well as incest and is willing to risk her job.... which brings me to 3: why is that girl working there alone? Especially if she's a teenager. She should have at least one other person working with her, or the place would likely have cameras.

tam30173tam30173over 2 years ago

Proof reading would help you a lot. You lost me after reading so much it seems like I'm reading the same scenes over and over, yes you threw a bar scene inbut everythingseems to be a mirrorimage

tam30173tam30173over 2 years ago

See that? I should proof read as well 😉

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Then". The word is "then".

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I will never again be able to look at a shoe sales girl the same way,

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear9 months ago

The park scene did not fit with the plot. They were going shopping. This whole chapter should have only been the threesome in the shoe store. That was a truly hot scene. Again I loved the conflict in Kate's mind. Almost more than the sex scene itself

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Started off ok but just become drawn out.the dialogue is pretty awful in places and the photopgraphy bits imo adds nothing to the story and an unnecessarily annoying distraction. Almost as distracting as the gramatical and spelling errors.two and a half stars at best. Dissapointing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous