All Comments on 'Slut Mommie Ch. 06'

by fantasy69

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
That was hot

that was so hot jizzed twice while reading it

keep writing want her to fuck

daughter by god so hot

she has turned into a total slut

TPF1138TPF1138over 17 years ago
You've done it again

This Chapter was utterly fantastic. I think we're gonna have to see these two girls again. I'm desperate to have Kate actually fuck her son in front of them.

And hey lets give Jason a shot, I think she wants it and there is no doubt he does.

Still want to know whats going to happen with Frank. Want to see Kate's reaction to the pictures the boys took in Chapter 5 also, and I hope she consents to them taking more.

Also with her increased acquiesence with regard to letting other women get involved in her sex life I'm looking forward to the introduction of Kristy, her daughter with the great ass, into that world. That chapter, when it comes, is sure to be the hottest yet.

Once again a reminder that Tommy did have her promise to take part in professional photo-shoot back in Ch.2, I don't know if you've abandoned that idea or not, if you have thats fine and all, but I certainly think its agood one.

Once again great work, keep it up.

David48David48over 17 years ago
naughty mommie

Naughty? Holy shit! Mom has fallen so far into the debauched zone she may never resurface in the "normal" world! How far will she fall? For as many more chapters as it takes no doubt. More...more...more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Your writing never ceases to amaze me!

Absolute ertoic perfection. The quality and pace in which you write provides by far the best erotic literature on the net! I have read your prior chapters multiple times and even though I know whats coming they are as fresh and exciting as the first time I read them. Whatever you do, don't stop. Kate is the most sensually debased character I have ever come across, yet I am completely entranced by this woman. I find her submission to her lusts an absolute turn on and something all of us wish for ourselves at one time or another. Can't wait for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good continuation

this chapter is great, a good follow-up. it shows how much more of a slut she has become. but i didn't like the part about frank and the friends in the previous chapter. it just doesn't add interest to the story, i mean, she can be a slut for her son without involving other guys, especially guys like frank. as you can see in the comments, a lot of your readers didn't like it as well. i hope you find a way to get those photos that frank took deleted without him having anymore sexual relations with kate. so far except for that part in chap. 5, this story is doing good, and with the addition of the latest chapter(chap. 6), it still is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Stay with the Theme and you rock!

In chapter five I believe you put all the men's stomach in a knot when frank took atvantage of her when she had to pee.. not too mention sex is not enjoyable to a woman AT ALL when she has to pee! i think by sticking with women you keep the men entertained without giving them the jealous feeling of their mother's sleeping with a ton of other guys. I think Tommy should kick the shit out of Frank. And yes PLEASE involve the daughter. Not sure if you read these little things but as I think we learned from Cptr 5, No Frank, Jason, Stephen, or otherwise. Bad ass addition :)

-Thomas

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Tempted As I Was To Just Finish Stroking

I nonetheless had to wonder whether Mom climbed into the hot tub with her high heels still on--or whether they simply disappeared into an interdimensional rift somewhere between her hip-swaying walk and her submergence in the froth?

guysogoodguysogoodover 17 years ago
Keep it coming ...

Each chapter tops the previous one. You never seize to amaze me with new twists and turn in this erotic saga. Keep it coming. I am in love with Kate's character and just like many of your other fans want to see her coming together with the girls again and watch her submit herself to her uncontrolable lust for her son's cock and ride him to eternal orgasm. When are you going to get her sexy little daughter Kristy into the frame? I am soo eagerly awaiting her entry into the lustful world of her mom, brother and friends. I'm sure your charasmatic pen can write reams of chapters depicting the debauching erotic saga of this depraved family. And last but not the least it would be sooo hot to watch her hubby's entry into this game seduced slowly by his daughter and her hot friends. Oh man, I can just keep going. The vovur and exhibitionist in me is waiting for the next chapter when Kate slowly unwraps herself for another lustful session of erotic photography for her son and his friends. Ofcourse you can kick out Frank from the picture. We all want more soft adorable love flowing amongst them. I'm sure there as hundreds of fans like me who are anxiously waiting for these stories as they curn out on literotica's pages...hopefully soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keep the friends off

While the storyline was interesting in this chapter, you STILL didn't kill that abyssmal tangent you created with Frank, and you seem to have this idea that dragging an 18 year old friends into bed with his mother is a good idea. Being 18 isn't so far back for me that I don't remember exactly how dumb it is to assume that they wouldn't A)tell half the world B)blackmail her until her life is destroyed or C)get pissed off at Tommy while drunk one night and impulsively make a few phone calls. The fact that you keep hinting on doing precisely that taints the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I'm ready for anouther

Personally I liked it in Capter 5 when you had frank taking her when she was pretending to pee. It was hot, she became such a slut, she let her friends son fuck her, someone she just met. It was hot. This story was pretty hot, letting someone else see what's happening, very nice. Personally I would like to see her have to hide fucking some of his other friends from her sone as well. As long as she stays a tortured slut I think the story is hot. Thanks!

TPF1138TPF1138over 17 years ago
I'm in Agreement

Just taking the time to agree with the last poster. Some have asked that you not continue with the Frank storyline, or that if you do you conclude it quickly.

I like the Frank storyline, I like how it turns her into a full on Slut, just as the title says. I want to see her fuck his other friends too, male and female. Her son's friends, her daughter, maybe her daughter's friends too and then... who knows, but I'm anxious to find out.

I really love where this story has gone so far and look forward to its continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Job

Great Stories, keep it up. Been looking for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
When is the next one?

Alright I've re-read them all again now, where's the next one!!??

TPF1138TPF1138over 17 years ago
Don't Mean to rush you...

... but I'm itching to read the next chapter. It's been far too long since the last and I'm growing anxious for more.

I'm gonna' go and read the whole lot from the start again, but I'd really like something new when I'm done.

Not rushing you or anything, you should take as much time as you need, just letting you know that you still have an audience, and we're eager for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
please add one

i am dying to read the next chapter

please add it write it i love the series i have

read them over and over again they are so hoottttt thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A1, First Class, Creme de la Creme etc.

Easily the best series I have read on the net. In fact each chapter is pretty much up there with any single story available on Literotica or anywhere else. Really well done, bring on the next chapter (I am probably checking every 2 or 3 days for ch7!).

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
We LOVE kate

We Love your ''Slut mommie'' stories!!!

It is amazing how you picture the change of a conservative mother to a total slut. I really hope and please you to continue writing new parts for our Kate because as I can say many other readers really care about her after all this time...

Im 18 years old from greece and me with my girlfriend really found a new way to have sex with your stories. We used to be shy and dont talk to each other about our fantasies. So your stories wich she suggested to me helped us a lot! We have tried so many things and we even consider to make threesomes with my friends! so please if you ever choose to finishe your story about Kate, start a new one again with a slut mother that fucks her sons friends but with you own special way. What we really enjoy in your stories is that we come to care and understand the character in them so we cant wait to see what happens to them.

PS: please let her fuck all Tommy's friends IN FRONT OF HIM. that would be hot

We absolutely love you and your stories! (and Kate of course)

Paul 18

and

Christina 20

from Greece

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The best

Quite simply, the best author on the net without question.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I want to echo all the praise you have received!

It is well-deserved. I would love to hear a follow-up with Kristi and Mom.

Just one tiny criticism ... and only to avoid unnecessary distractions to your rreaders .... EXCITED is not spelled exited. Often it is quite the opposite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Slut Mommy

Great story!! Please continue it with episodes with both Father and son fucking her, her licking her daughters pussy, and daughter asking to suck Dad's cock. Maybe a gangbang with the son's friends.

Aarrrgh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Slut Mommie Series

I absolutly love this series of stories. Yes, finish the Frank chapter. it will just set her up for more fun. Get her with her daughter too. That ought to be HOT! I'd also like to see her fix up dad with a couple of the hot girls so he can have his fun too. thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Time Out...

I stopped reading this story after the 5th chapter. Way to long and after a while it was the same things over and over again it lost it's thrill to read. Like it at the beginning hated it at the end of chapter 5. And to think there's many more chapters to read,well for someone else not me. Bye

DianisDianisalmost 14 years ago
MUCH, MUCH BETTER, YESSSSSSSSS

ONE THING WAS THE CRUDE FUCK IN THE RAILROAD YARD, ANOTHER IS THE YACUZZI FULL OF YOUNG PUSSY AND HOW THEY PUSHED MOM INTO SUCKING HER SONS DICK, YESSSSSSS, MUCHO BETTER

tinyswimmer1963tinyswimmer1963over 13 years ago
Hottest story ever

What a great story. You can almost smell the sex. You are an awesome writer.

Josephep2003Josephep2003over 13 years ago

Still good to me....another 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Outstanding

Magical scene! Sexiest damn thing I ever read!

gondaolgondaolabout 11 years ago

THIS WHOLE SERIES IS GREAT< KEEP UP THE WORK (?)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Undeniably one of the most exciting and stimulating stories on this site

You are a master of keeping the excitement and anticipation up. well written! Keep writing, you are setting a standard that is good for others.

southbound395southbound395over 10 years ago
OH WOW

Re-reading this story i noticed it has gained more chapters ... hooray!!

When i first started reading the stories on this site there were only three parts to this story.. lo and behold i return to literotica after a few years of no internet and you have a most wonderfully erotic and incestous epic going here.

Thank you very much for sharing this with us! I can not wait to continue reading about the sexual exploits of our darling Kate and her son Tommy, their family, and his friends

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I knew it was coming. D stories R becoming so predictable. When it started out with D son taking pictures & D mom being so weak & enjoying being a slut, it lets U know that another man will end up fucking D woman. Don't make D story so long & someone taking pictures. When there R pictures someone always becomes involved & it's usually some shit head(guy)!!!

SouthLondonerSouthLondoneralmost 9 years ago
Major turn off

Overlooking wrongly spelt words, and missing words, the 'joint' sharing scenario proved, for me, a bridge too far, and I tuned out. As a lifelong non-smoker I found the scene far too unpleasant to continue. Its a pity because I was enjoying the chapters to this point. Little point me continuing onto further chapters. You've lost me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
BETTER!!!!

year old (year-old)

night shirt (nightshirt)

god (God)

loosing track (losing) (2)

back yard (3)

bathing suite (suit) (2)

exited (excited) (2)

naval (navel) (2)

site of her ass (sight)

tipsy toes (tiptoes)

than (then) (9)

expense of my breasts (expanse)

breasts entirely and continued to kiss the tops of (-it) (them)

laying down (lying)

Cumming (cumming)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Spelling Nazi

Only found this series, today. Strange as submissive & slutty mums (Aussie spelling) are my biggest fantasy & my most often read genre in Literotica. I find the constant spelling mistakes, although at 1st annoying, now very humorous. Especially as every chapter's comments have Spelling Nazis correcting. Is it not obvious to you morons that the author, fantasy69, never reads the comments? These comments have become funnier than the spelling mistakes. I still find this to be one of the hottest stories on this site. If my mum was like Kate, I would have never left home..

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

Slut Mommie is so good to everyone.

mmnazixmmmmnazixmmover 2 years ago

Finally she get caught 😕😕😕

bicumhungrybicumhungryover 1 year ago

Christ, I love the stories but the spelling Nazis have to lay off.

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear9 months ago

Wow. 3years ago I read this, & I'm still rereading it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous