All Comments on 'Slut Mommie Ch. 08'

by fantasy69

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Amazing series

Haven't read it yet, but I was looking forward to this for soooooooooo long. Keep em coming :)

AngieFYTREFYTREAngieFYTREFYTREabout 17 years ago
So great, as usuall

First of all it was a very nice adition to the series. It might not be my favorite chapter but it has its great moments and keeps the standarts very high.

Fantasy once again proved that can write stories that are very erotic and can create emotions to the readers, something that is very difficult to achieve.

As an answer to all of you that started complaining, i have to say that this is the natural progress of Kate's character. she started as a shy woman and gradually is becoming what the title says. And dont think its just like any other stupid story in Literotica because almost everything is described with accuracy, so that we totally understand what leads to the characters reactions..

On conclusion, I would like to say that it was so great to see a new addition to our loved story and that we cant wait for the new chapter. It is very promising since something great will happen with Frank and his friends for sure..

Please give us more soon fantasy...

AngieFYTREFYTREAngieFYTREFYTREabout 17 years ago
So great, as usuall

First of all it was a very nice adition to the series. It might not be my favorite chapter but it has its great moments and keeps the standarts very high.

Fantasy once again proved that can write stories that are very erotic and can create emotions to the readers, something that is very difficult to achieve.

As an answer to all of you that started complaining, i have to say that this is the natural progress of Kate's character. she started as a shy woman and gradually is becoming what the title says. And dont think its just like any other stupid story in Literotica because almost everything is described with accuracy, so that we totally understand what leads to the characters reactions..

On conclusion, I would like to say that it was so great to see a new addition to our loved story and that we cant wait for the new chapter. It is very promising since something great will happen with Frank and his friends for sure..

Please give us more soon fantasy...

newtype2525newtype2525about 17 years ago
WOWELCOME Back!

What can I say???

I know that you already started the next chapter and I hope that you can finish it soon! And What a new character?!?! Can we bring her back?? I hope you have lot's of free time saved up!

jojo97jojo97about 17 years ago
Good part of and excellent series

A Good Story of an excellent series ... well kristy and mom get involved in the most sensational way but .. what happen at the bus stand dont appear to be natural .. may be fantasy have some time in mind abt that new girl may be she is the ex-gf of Frank who is going to help mommy and kristy ... but it seems as an extra character till now .. i (and i think all others are) am loooking for the next episode .. Frank and his friends and more slutty adventures .. Kristy and her dad and other relations as well :)

David48David48almost 14 years ago
Mass Transit?

This gives a whole new slant on taking the "uptown" bus...Holy shit! Really unique stuff this...

DianisDianisalmost 14 years ago
AGAIN, THE AUTHOR MEANDERS AWAY FROM THE MAIN STORY

TOO BAD, IT STARTED TO PICK UP WHEN SHE TAUGHT HER DAUGHTER HOW TO MASTURBATE, BUT THEN SHE WENT ON THE BUS, INCREDIBLE SIDE STEP

DI

RedtoffeeRedtoffeeover 13 years ago
Wonderful twists

Just when one thinks one has a handle on your main character, you introduce another kinky twist to your debauched tale. I'm glad you haven't succumbed to pressure by us your readers. Follow you own lead ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Smoking!

Sizzling hot bus stop scene! Ouch! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

Amazing story, even I say life changing one.. I was trying to have sex with my mom from last 8 months and finally after reading your story until now she gave me a blowjob.. I just hope she becomes my slut mommie after before end of this series :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
IMPROVEMENT IN CH 7 WAS AN ABERRATION

CH 8 returns to the same basic writing style predominant in chapters 1-6, multiple avoidable errors.

herd her soft (heard)

night shirt (nightshirt) (2)

lay down (lie)

than (then) (5)

heart beat (heartbeat) (2)

heart beats (heartbeats)

Mother (mother) (4)

Daughter (daughter) (3)

wide eyed (wide-eyed)

naval (navel)

it’s way (its) (2)

lust filled (lust-filled)

stiff backed (stiff-backed)

let them wonder (wander)

Cumming (cumming) (2)

loosing consciousness (losing) (2)

can watch me (could)

rail yard (railyard)

Goosebumps (goosebumps)

see-thru (see-through)

see thru (see-through)

short mini skirt (mini-skirt) (WHO HAS HEARD OF A LONG MINI-SKIRT????)

self supporting (self-supporting)

the perpetrator was so I didn’t do anything and decided to wait it out hoping they would stop (WHO ARE THEY???? THERE’S ONLY ONE PERPETRATOR INVOLVED!!!!)

near by (nearby)

in and our (out )

cuming (cumming)

trying to be quite (quiet)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
awesome

can't believe anyone complains about the writing. Best stories I have read, and I have read a bunch

cpigcpigalmost 7 years ago
It's a shame,

That she didn't take Betty home and adopt the little slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Will

You need to make a movie I would buy it. Your stories are hot and I can't wait to read the next one I love them all so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous