Slut Mommie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so close…so close. I closed my eyes and pulling my shirt up over my breasts pinched my nipples hard pulling on them. That’s what I needed! Three of my fingers deep in my pussy and the kneading of my nipples combined to a moment of release and I screamed.

“Ohhhhh Myyyyy Goddddd…I’m cumming…yesssss…ahhhhhhhh…”

My body was thrashing on her bed in front of my daughter and then…then I heard it.

“Ahhhh…Ohhhhh…Oh fuck…yesssss...ahhhhhhh…”

It was Kristy, she was Cumming as well! In that moment of pleasure, I opened my eyes and saw her reclined back, knees apart and her hand furiously rubbing her clit as she came…came at the same moment I did. Ohhh the thoughts…seeing her pussy so blatantly open in front of me…her pussy lips apart…her hole visible, wet and dripping made my body…my orgasm so powerful I screamed watching her…watching my daughter’s sensual pussy to the point of almost loosing consciousness. I finally threw my head back and rode the last remaining waves of ecstasy.

Breathing hard I tried to come down. I lay there staring at the ceiling and didn’t move listening to Kristy’s breathing. After a while I lifted my head and saw that she was staring between my legs which were still spread open. She was reclined back supporting herself on her elbows with her knees spread open revealing her moist pussy to me. My eyes darted to her crotch for a quick look and I marveled at her dark lips and pink insides showing from between them.

Being with Suzie and Gina before made me lust for the taste of that flesh to the point of extreme and dangerous weakness. I swallowed hard. Afraid my daughter might recognize my thoughts I peeled my eyes away from her pussy and looked at her smiling.

“God that was wonderful. Did you…did you?” I mumbled.

She looked at me and smiled back.

“YES…YES I DID,” She said with such joy it made my heart flutter.

She pulled herself up and with one move threw her whole body over mine hugging me tightly.

“Oh my god Mom, I did. I did. Thank you so much, my god it was great, what a feeling. It’s…it’s indescribable!” The words were pouring out of my daughter as she lay on top of me laughing.

I laughed too hugging her close forgetting I was naked underneath her with my legs spread open. I felt her hips digging into the insides of my thighs but didn’t care. I felt her soft pussy grazing against mine but didn’t care.

The only thought that registered in my fuzzy brain was that I helped my daughter have an orgasm! I was the first one, in a way, to give her an orgasm!

“Mom, thank you so much. Thank you, thank you, thank you,” She said joyously and kissed me.

It was just a joyful kiss, a Mother-Daughter kiss but the longer it lingered…the more dangerous it was becoming. At that moment if felt as if time has stopped. Suddenly I felt her pussy touching mine and recognized the lewd position we were in. I looked into her eyes as she looked into mine. A few heart beats past and suddenly I felt her tongue slightly running across my lips. “NO” my mind screamed!

With shock I realized my hands were on her ass, her shirt around her waist. More tongue! “NO, I can’t!” my mind screamed again!

Lifting my hand off her ass I smacked her butt cheek with force. SMACK! Her eyes widened and she broke our kiss.

“Mooom!”

“Ok young lady, that’s enough fun for one day,” I said trying to stay calm breathing really hard.

“Ohhh, you always have to spoil the fun,” She said making a sad face.

Rolling off of me she lay beside me propping her head on her hand so she can watch me. I took the opportunity to pull my shirt down and cover my naked body. We continued to lay there talking about our experience, laughing together but slowly the thought of what I had to do today crept back into my mind. Frank and his friends!

She must have recognized the sudden change because she immediately became concerned.

“Mom, what’s wrong?”

“Oh nothing, why do you ask?”

“Mom, I can see something’s bothering you, come on tell me.”

“Kristy, I’m just a little sad that’s all,” I whispered looking away.

“You’re sad because of what we did…at what I asked you to do,” She whispered back.

I turned my head back to her sharply.

“No Kristy, what we did was wonderful…I mean, it’s wonderful that you were able to experience an orgasm. Believe me, that is great!”

She looked skeptical.

“It sure doesn’t look like it Mom. I understand, I’m…I’m a freak aren’t I?” She turned away from me sad.

No! This can’t be! She can’t possibly think that!

“No, of course not, Kristy you’re not a freak! You’re beautiful and it’s OK what we did, it was nothing, please believe me!”

My mind raced to figure out how to make her believe.

“Mom, please…I…I shouldn’t have asked you…”

I saw tears starting to form in her sad eyes.

“Kristy, it’s something else…I…I’m in trouble…” I whispered looking into my daughter’s eyes.

Her face suddenly changed from that of guilt to total interest and concern. What could I have done? I couldn’t let her think that she was a freak and allow her guilty feelings to consume her. No matter how much my common sense told me to keep it a secret, I lay there with my daughter and began a tale of how I got into this mess.

“God Mom, I didn’t know!” Kristy stared at me with so much sadness in her eyes it almost made me cry.

Up to this point she listened to me intently without any interruptions. I anticipated her calling me a slut, a whore for what I did but none of that happened. She looked at me the same, with love in her eyes and…and concern. I didn’t tell her anything about me and her brother of course, just the part about the photo shoot in the rail yard and what I did with Frank.

“I know. I don’t know what to do. I mean if I go there tonight who knows what that demented person will make me do! I can’t…I just can’t.” I buried my face in my hands and cried.

I felt Kristy come up close to me and put her arm around my shoulder.

“Mom, I know what to do. I know how to help you!” She exclaimed.

I lifted my head up and looked at her. She was really excited about something.

“I know who Frank is, Tommy introduced us a while back and I know his girlfriend, I’m really good friends with her! She can help us! I mean, she’s not his girlfriend anymore, they broke up a week ago. I know she can help us!”

I felt a glimmer of hope that I just didn’t want to let go…

“What…what can she do?”

“I don’t know, let me talk to her, I know we can come up with something.”

“Kristy, this is really private. Frank has my pictures, pictures that could ruin my marriage…that could ruin a lot of things for all of us.”

“I know Mom, I trust her completely, believe me. She’s a sweet girl that you would like as well. Please Mom, let me call her and ask, I won’t say anything about the pictures yet.”

Kristy looked at me with excitement and anticipation. She wanted to help, she wanted to protect me, I could tell.

“Ok, call her but remember, not a word about the pictures…yet and…thank you…thanks for understanding honey.”

“I always thought Frank was an asshole, I just didn’t know to what extent,” She whispered.

My daughter quickly hugged me and grabbed her phone starting to dial a number. I looked at the clock and realized I didn’t have that much time to get ready. I left Kristy and went to take a nice, long bath.

After the bath, wrapped in a towel I rummaged through my dresser and closet looking for clothes that would satisfy Frank. His instructions were very specific and I was afraid of consequences if I didn’t follow them. After finding what I was looking for I laid them out on the bed and dropped my towel. That’s when my bedroom door opened and Kristy walked in.

As soon as she saw me naked she stopped and looked at me running her eyes up and down my shapely body and as always, lingering on my crotch area. I thought about asking her to leave but why? She already saw more of me than I would allow her to see getting dressed. Deciding to let her watch, I smiled and grabbed the black stockings lying on the bed.

“So did you get a hold of your friend?” I asked putting my leg up on the bed.

Somewhat of an exhibitionist feeling ran up my body as my daughter watched me.

“Yes, I did and guess what…she’s going to help us, their break up was pretty nasty and she can’t wait to get back at him,” She said sitting down on the bed beside my leg.

I looked at her a little doubtful but listened intently to what she proposed. She explained everything to me and I had to admit, it sounded promising. By the time she was done I had a real hope that everything will turn out good.

“My god Kristy, could this really happen? Could you two really pull this off?”

“Yes Mom, she’s like my best friend, she’ll do it!” Kristy’s eyes dropped down to my hands as I pulled the stocking high on my thigh.

My legs were separated and my cleanly shaven pussy was visible to her from where she was sitting. Somehow I felt at ease with her looking, maybe it was due to the time we spent together earlier, I don’t know. Every time she looked at me this way it sent pleasurable tension coursing through my body. It was as if her eyes had sexual effect on me that intensified anything I felt at the time. I couldn’t understand it but it was very exciting.

“Ok, you two go ahead with it as I entertain Frank, but it has to be done before nine o’clock! That will be “zero hour” for us. I will keep him busy, without having sex with him, until then and one more thing…we have to keep our cell phones on. When you and your friend are done…completely done, you have to call me right away, understand?”

My wonderful daughter’s eyes shone with excitement and she stood up at attention saluting me as if I was a general giving orders.

“Yes sir, understand,” Than she sat back down laughing.

I grabbed the other stocking and did the same thing to my other leg making sure Kristy had a good view of my separated legs. I don’t know what made me do it, I just…just felt like being little risqué in front of my daughter. After all, we were both girls. I saw her looking too and it made me get Goosebumps where her eyes roamed.

Once my dark stockings were on, I slipped my black 4” high heels on and grabbed the small pair of white lace see-thru panties and pulled them up just to find out how snug they were. The small crotch piece, which was completely see thru, rode up inside me separating my pussy lips pushing them to the sides and the back disappeared completely in between my ass cheeks.

I stared at myself in the tall mirror and remembered how Suzie looked at me in the shoe store. Shivering I glanced at Kristy. God, this was almost the same, just that it was my daughter looking at my half naked reflection in the mirror.

I pulled up the short mini skirt and put the loosely floating blouse on with no bra underneath.

“Oh my god, I can’t go out there like that,” I moaned looking at myself in the mirror.

Kristy looked with wide eyes on my reflection in the mirror. The heels made my legs look longer then they already were and the self supporting stockings wrapped around them tightly made them look very sexy. The skirt was so short that it barely covered my crotch area standing up! I turned around and realized that my ass was barely covered as well. I definitely could not bend without showing my panties.

My top was so loose and revealing in the front that most of my breasts were exposed, the very edges of the blouse barely able to hide my excited nipples. The thin straps holding my blouse up exposed my toned shoulders and long neck visible from under my pinned up hair. The sexy look combined with the state of my panties made me look incredibly arousing.

“My god Mom, you look HOT!” Kristy exclaimed.

“Yeah, and sluttish, don’t you think. No way. I can’t go out there like this,” I whispered looking at myself.

The weird thing was that it was exciting to show off like this…for some strange reason it was turning me on. But the thought of showing myself off like this in public…

“Mom, it’s OK. If I had your body I would be showing it off all the time. Listen you need to do this up until we carry out our plan, remember?”

She definitely had a way of putting me at ease and reminding me what had to be done. I walked up to the dresser and put on red lipstick. I bent over a bit and watched my daughter from the reflection in the mirror as she stole peeks between my legs. She was behind me watching and suddenly her eyes got bigger and she swallowed hard. I knew than that I just showed my daughter my panties! What about when I had to be in public???

After talking some more Kristy left to meet her friend and discuss the details of what they had to do. I walked around the house nervously trying not to think of what I was about to do. Every time I walked in front of the mirror I stopped for few seconds and admired myself, the way I looked…the way it made me feel. But as soon as I allowed myself to slip into this role of a…a slut, I got scared.

Finally, I couldn’t stand it. I decided to go and meet Frank. His first set of instructions was to drive to the nearby commute bus station and take the bus to the downtown shopping plaza and stand on the corner of J and 7th Avenue until he picks me up. Sounded easy enough until I put the clothes he wanted me to wear on.

I jumped into the car and drove off. The way there was quick, it only took ten minutes and after circling the crowded parking lot, I found a spot and parked. Looking around I saw several men walking up to the moderately crowded, enclosed bus stop.

My heart beat really fast and my stomach was in knots as I got out of the car taking great care not to spread my legs too much. I shut the door and locked the car walking towards an overhang where several people were already waiting for the bus.

The closer I got to the bus stop the more heads turned towards me. Older men, younger it didn’t matter, they all seemed to look and drink in my appearance with their eyes which reflected desire looking at me. I saw several women watching me with wide eyes, some of them smiling invitingly and some being intimidated by my erotically seductive look looked at me bashfully.

My heart was beating very fast as I made my way to the stop and took a position in a back corner waiting for the bus. The longer I waited the more people crowded around me and soon I was forgotten in the corner except for the few that were immediately around me.

A man in his forties with a dark goatee kept looking at me and smiling as if he wanted me to see he was interested. He stood in front of me and he wasn’t bad looking but I turned away from him because I didn’t want to indicate I was interested, I just wanted the damn bus to come and get this trip over with.

Something else was unfortunately happening to me. The more looks I received, the more glances and smiles, the more turned on I got! God I didn’t want to be, the thought of being turned on in a public place full of people just didn’t seem right. I thought it didn’t anyway. But the more leg I showed and the more people peeked at my cleavage the more excited I became.

My breathing soon came in gasps as the wall of people closed around me. I became aware of people on the side and behind me crowding in to the point I couldn’t turn in any direction and I felt bodies pressing against me. A young woman that looked to be in her early twenties and very pretty was directly in front of me now, facing me and as more people showed up waiting for the bus, the closer I was pushed against that woman.

Suddenly I felt a shove and my chest pressed against hers. I looked at her apologetically and smiled.

“Sorry, it’s really crowded today,” I said hoping she understood.

She didn’t reply she just smiled back giving me a quick look after which her eyes looked away in sort of a glazed fashion. Was she on drugs? She was beginning to bite her lower lip and her amazingly large chest was heaving as if in excitement. I didn’t understand what was happening to her but couldn’t pull away.

We were pinned to each other waiting in the mass of people as the afternoon sun started to warm the enclosed bus stop making my body lightly perspire. I became aware of her nipples poking into my breasts and realized that she was pierced! I felt the large orbital rings digging into my chest and her nipples hard as rocks pressing into my tender flesh. Was it me? Was it the fact that my barely covered breasts were pressed against hers? She didn’t look like the type that liked women.

As my curiosity wondered about the woman, I felt a touch on my leg! I froze from the contact and quickly turned my head in all directions to see who could have done that. The problem was that I couldn’t move! My hands were pinned to my sides and I couldn’t twist my body to find out who dared to touch me on my leg!

Looking around the best I could, I could not determine who had their hand on my leg. The touch was light but pronounced. The person that was doing it had his whole hand pressed against my inner thigh between my knee and my crotch. I didn’t want to cause a scene especially when I didn’t know who the perpetrator was so I didn’t do anything and decided to wait it out hoping they would stop.

Something else happened as I waited pinned to the woman with someone’s hand on my thigh. Somehow my feet got pinned between others and slowly, as if caused by the movement of the crowd around me, my feet were forced apart! It happened so slow that before I realized what was happening, my legs were at least three feet apart and I couldn’t bring them together!

That sent panic racing through me knowing how short my skirt was and how easy it would be to expose my pussy and ass having my legs spread apart in this fashion. I couldn’t believe this was happening! I felt my skirt ride up and knowing that my tiny pair of dark panties were see-thru, I just knew my pussy and ass were exposed. At that moment I was glad for the crowds of people around me since it was the only thing that prevented me from being humiliated in public.

“Oh god” I thought “How did I ever get myself into this”

Wait! Did that damn hand on my tight move up? Yes, oh my god I felt the invading touch higher now, the thumb of the outstretched fingers nearly up to my panties! Again I moved my head around in panic to see who might be doing that but because of the mass of people around me I couldn’t determine who it was.

I looked at the woman pressed against me…so close. She was staring at me now, at my lips as if she was considering kissing me. Her eyes were glazed over and her body made small movements as if she was rocking to a constant rhythm. I could hear small whimpers coming out of her.

“What’s happening to you?” I whispered not understanding the situation.

She didn’t answer. I noticed a man that was directly behind her move to the side, shifting his body sideways and the man next to him slid in his spot. I looked at her alarmed…were they??? No, not in broad daylight in public like this!

Suddenly the hand on my thigh moved up and now I felt the thumb pressed against my slit. At the same time I felt someone grab my wrist and my hand was forced down and to the front...between the woman’s separated legs! I gasped at the touch my hand made with her pussy and I wanted to scream…I wanted to stop this but…I didn’t.

Part of me was terrified and shocked that this was happening to me but another part was curious…curious to see how this would develop. Would I be fucked next? By now I realized that was exactly what was happening to the pretty woman pressed against me.

She looked at me, she knew my hand was touching her as well as she knew there was another man behind her and she was about to get violated again, but she didn’t stop it her hard breathing through her open mouth was evidence enough of her excitement. I felt my fingers slightly graze her pussy lips and felt the wetness there, moist sticky mess that was probably deposited there by the guy that just moved away. Suddenly I felt something warm and hard worming its way between her legs and felt it slide forward touching my fingers and separating her pussy lips. I gasped! It was a cock…it was a man’s cock!