Slut Mommie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked behind her and saw an average looking Hispanic male that was in a position to do this. He felt me looking at him and turned his head towards me. I could see him stiffening as he probably wondered if I was going to say something. I thought how wrong this was but looking at the girl I realized she was enjoying it…she wanted this to happen to her.

I don’t know who guided my hand between the girls legs, at the moment a lot of things didn’t make sense. I felt the cock sliding between my finger and somehow my fingers wrapped around the hard pulsating shaft. Oh god no! This was a man I didn’t know…I didn’t want to do this, I wasn’t just some kind of slut! My mind screamed at me but my fingers remained wrapped around the shaft as I looked at the man.

He only smiled feeling my hand wrapped around his thick meat and moved his cock back and forth fucking my hand. Oh god, I couldn’t do this not here, not in public…not with this stranger. The more I thought about it, the more turned on I was becoming. A slut, was I a slut now? The thought kept popping into my mind.

Afraid of loosing control and not knowing what else to do I pointed his cock to the entrance of the girl’s pussy and he easily slid in making her moan. She looked at me and her eyes glazed over in pleasure as the man pumped in and out. For some reason my hand was still wrapped around his cock and soon my hand became coated with slick juices. She was wet and the wetness was running down the shaft and coating me.

“Oh god…you’re so wet…” I whispered and the girl pressed harder against me.

Suddenly the hand that was glued to my thigh disappeared replaced by a smaller hand…much softer. I realized that it was her hand. The fingers were grazing the edges of my panties making me shiver with excitement as I looked deeper into her eyes. Was she going to…was she going to touch me??? I was slowly drawn into this perverted act of public sex.

By now the Hispanic man behind her was fucking her pussy and my hand with full, deep strokes and the girl continued to slick my hand with her pussy juices. Breathing really hard I let go of the cock and brought my hand up to her slick pussy running my fingers all around playing with her hot velvety lips. She was bald down there, not a hair on her and very…very smooth.

“Ohhh…what are you doing?” She spoke in a soft voice full of sexual intensity.

I looked at her surprised that she spoke since up until now, she wasn’t trying to engage in any kind of conversation. Her voice was soft meek and her eyes stared at me with submissive intensity.

“Oh god, are you touching my pussy? Are you?” She was softly moaning to the rhythm of fucking she received.

“Yes…your pussy…I’m touching it, god I’m touching it,” I was able to whisper back.

I felt my legs being spread apart more and her hand softly ran up to my pussy with her fingers lightly touching my wet slit through my tiny panties. My own fingers were massaging her pussy spreading the wetness around. From time to time I grabbed on to the hot shaft running in and out of her feeling the wet, hot cock.

I was beginning to get the feeling that the girl was just letting it happen…letting anything happen to her without stopping it. Her voice and demeanor certainly pointed to the fact that she was a submissive and wanted to be dominated. For some unknown and perverted reason it excited me, it made my pussy shiver and get really wet knowing I could do this to her.

“You like that? You like getting fucked right here in public?”

I brought my face really close to hers rubbing her. Her eyes widened a bit but she kept panting with sexual excitement.

“Yes…god yes…” She moaned.

My lips were only an inch away from hers and I felt her hot breath inside my mouth.

“You’re such a little slut,” I whispered pulling on her pussy lips.

She moaned…she moaned hard almost screaming. The only thing that stopped her from screaming was the fact that we were in public and there were people around us that although were not aware of what we were doing, would have stopped this whole thing from happening. From her reactions I knew she would let me get away with anything.

“Oh you like that don’t you? You like me playing with your wet pussy lips while that guy behind you is driving his big cock into you.”

Her dark eyes were big as saucers and her breath hot and heavy. I extended my tongue and ran it slightly over her dry lips wetting them with my saliva and getting looks from the near by men. By now I realized that every man around us was in on this.

“So what’s your name? Unless you want me to call you a Slut,” I asked licking her lips again.

She kept her mouth open and her tongue darted out to touch mine but I pulled away teasing her. I became aware of more men staring at what I was doing to this girl and that just added to my excitement fueling my actions.

“Betty…” She whispered “My name is Betty, but you can call me a Slut if you want to.”

I immediately liked the girl. She was young and I don’t know how experienced she was but she was willing to assume the role of a slut, I could tell it excited her. Her body was curvy just in the right places and her tits…my god they were big, must have been at least 44DD.

I kept playing with her clit while teasing her lips with my tongue. I felt her finger grazing my pussy and slowly gaining confidence…finding my pussy folds and putting sweet pressure on them.

“Oh god Betty…take my panties off…Jesus take them off…” I moaned into her mouth.

I felt her fingers pulling on my panties with urgency and I wiggled my ass to help her take them off. I was hot and extremely turned on. I couldn’t believe we could do this in public and get away with it.

Suddenly the cock that was fucking Betty disappeared and I felt like my legs were free. I brought them together to give myself some stability while feeling Betty’s pussy. I ran my fingers down to her hole and slipped two of them in.

“Ohhhhhhhhh…” It was a long moan that made me quiver with excitement.

“Oh you like that don’t you? You like me finger fucking you like a slut?”

I couldn’t believe what I was saying to this young girl! It was as if those words were being spoken by someone else. She looked at me meekly and pulled on my panties more. I saw movement among the men that surrounded us. We had more space now, both of my arms were free and she brought her other hand down to my panties. Slowly, we were given enough space and pushed towards the back corner of the bus stop that only the front was blocked by the men who from time to time gave us excited looks.

“Yes, god I like it,” She moaned.

It excited me beyond anything I’ve ever experienced to be able to talk to her that way, to be able to dominate this girl. I looked down at her big tits and had the biggest desire to expose her…to look at her big tits with those huge nipple rings right here in a public bus stop. I reached down and pulled on the simple white tube top she had on releasing her big tits which immediately rolled out as if released from their tight confines.

Her nipples were amazing, stiff with large dark aureoles and big silver rings making her look exotic. I slipped my fingers into those rings and pulled enough to extend her nipples out while watching her mouth open and her brow wrinkle in slight pain. She was panting looking into my eyes with her dark eyes full of wonder and sexual excitement.

“You like that Betty? You like when I pull your nipples?” Her only response was a soft moan.

I was aware of men watching us and for some reason it excited me more. I don’t know…it sort of felt I was putting on a show and all those men were watching me…watching what I was going to do to that young girl. Since I was taller than her I grabbed her hair and made her look up at me at the same time pulling her top down to her stomach. I grabbed her left nipple and squeezed hard how I knew I liked it, at the same time I brought my mouth on top of hers and kissed her slipping my wet tongue into her mouth. She immediately moaned and responded by sucking on my tongue.

Pulling away I looked down at her skirt noticing a zipper on the side. Holding her head by her hair I pulled on the other nipple this time watching it stretch outward away from her big breast. I let go of her nipple and grabbed the zipper to her skirt noticing the look she gave me which was excitement mixed with astonishment. I pulled the zipper down which made her skirt loose enough to fall down and around her feet. She did not wear any panties and was standing there completely naked. Her large chest was heaving with excitement and I thought her nipples were going to pop out they were so hard. She had a patch of dark pubic hair neatly trimmed above her pussy.

“Oh my god…oh my god…oh my god…” She whispered softly looking around at all the men that stared at her with their hungry eyes.

I saw her eyes dart past them to some people that were just standing there without any knowledge of what she was doing and I felt her stiffen…and then softly moan with a small wrinkle that appeared on her forehead. What must have been going through her young mind? I looked in that direction and realized how easy it would be for someone to get closer and see her naked.

She looked back to me with her wide eyes and I immediately grabbed her hands pinning them behind her back watching her amazing chest protrude even more. Her full tits lusciously displayed in their elegant form in public…for me to play with. I lowered my head down to her breasts and took one of her nipples into my mouth, sucking and twirling it around with my tongue while enjoying the soft flesh of this young girl. Betty made a small whimper allowing me to do that.

After giving that nipple some attention I stood up grabbing her elbow. I forced Betty to turn around showing everyone her ass. I couldn’t understand what came over me at that moment, I wanted to show everyone around me her most intimate parts…her ass…her pussy…everything. Breathing hard I forced her to bend over and arch her back and than grabbing both of her ass cheeks, I spread them apart. Slowly her brown asshole came into view and I felt her shudder.

I looked at the guy directly behind her.

“You want her ass…you want to fuck her there?”

He stiffened up, his eyes wide and his hard cock already making an outline in his jeans, he slowly shook his head up and down with wild anticipation in his eyes.

“Oh god…” Betty whispered but did not change position.

The guy walked up closer and pulled his zipper down, he was breathing really hard as well. I reached out and putting my hand in his pants pulled his hard cock out. It wasn’t long, maybe about 7” but very thick. It pulsated in my hand and I gave it a couple of quick jerks enjoying the velvety feel. I felt Betty look over her shoulder wanting to see what she was about to take up her ass and I immediately saw concern in her eyes.

“Oh please, he’s too big…I never…I never had anal sex before…please, he’ll hurt me.”

I could tell she was telling the truth. Her beautiful, dark eyes were full of fear. I wanted to dominate her but I didn’t want to hurt her. I looked at the guy and positioned his cock at the entrance to Betty’s pussy. With one thrust he was inside of her producing a low groan. Betty moaned as well and looked at me with gratitude.

“Thank you…ahhh…oh my god,” She moaned feeling the big meat penetrating her wet pussy.

He was slowly gaining rhythm, in and our, in and out. I was bent over her back looking at the point where his cock was driving into her…oh god, I wanted to see more. Again I grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them exposing her asshole and her pussy as she took that cock into her. Her pussy lips were wrapped around his cock like a glove and pulled away from her pussy not wanting to let him go. Oh my god, what a sight, watching her grip his meat was making me sooooo wet!

I slid my fingers down the crack of her ass until I felt the cock that was fucking her. She was so wet her pussy lips were slippery under my touch. I ran my fingers past her opening and around the cock and touched her clit…it was already swollen with sexual lust. I rubbed it in circles making her moan like a slut.

“Ohhh….ahhh…oh please…more…Jesus more!”

She put her hands on the wall of the bus stop and hung her head low allowing the guy to fuck her and me play with her clit, she was in ecstasy. I ran my finger up to her asshole and rubbed that little hole. It was a weird feeling since this was the first time I felt another woman’s asshole while she was being fucked. My fingers trailed wetness from her pussy to her asshole lubricating it. She looked at me with lustful wonder…and a little apprehension.

“Oh you like it when I rub you there?” I asked judging her expression.

“Uhm, no…oh god.”

I rubbed her asshole a little harder remembering how I liked it.

“You’re such a little slut, don’t lie to me.”

Suddenly the guy fucking her stiffened up and let out a low, deep moan. I ran my fingers down to his cock and grabbed it, stroking it with my hand as he pumped his cum into Betty. She was shuddering too, cuming at the same time but trying to be quite. The guy pulled his cock out and I slid my fingers into her, feeling the warm, moist tunnel which was full of cum. The guys love juice spilled out of her between my fingers and ran down the insides of her thighs.

Before I knew it another guy took his place. I looked at him and the black cock he was holding in his hand, it must have been 8” and thick as well. This was the first back cock I’ve ever seen in real life. He was a little smaller than Tommy but still impressive. What mesmerized me was the color of it, it was jet black and gave a visible contrast as he slid into Betty. Oh my god, what was I doing? I kept asking myself. Here I was touching these strange cocks fucking a girl I didn’t even know! What would Tommy think of me if he saw me like that? The thought gave me goose bumps all over my body.

“Ahhh…ohhh…ohhh…” Betty only moaned.

Oh this was lustful! Looking around I pointed to a guy watching us and motioned for him to come near. He did as if he was under my control pulling his cock out. I grabbed it and started stroking him, resisting the urge to kneel down and suck him. Suddenly another guy came on the other side of Betty and started stroking his cock, watching the whole scene. Betty had three guys around her with hard cocks, one of them fucking her sweet pussy as she moaned like a slut.

Very quickly they all approached an orgasm, the black guy pulling his cock out first as I stroked the other. Betty looked back to see what was happening.

“Suck his cock Betty…suck the cock that came out of your pussy and lick your juices off of him,” I said, my voice full of lust.

To my surprise Betty kneeled down and took the black cock into her mouth without hesitation, her delicate lips stretching around the shaft until she had half of it buried down her throat. She started sucking on it with passion making small grunts as she did. Suddenly the black guy pushed her head off of his cock and started shooting streams of cum on her face at the same time as the other two guys pumped their hard cocks Cumming all over her big tits. I backed away a little taking in the whole scene.

The streams of cum were landing all over her. Her face had cum on her nose, her eyes even in her shiny dark hair with her tits covered in white, sticky streams. Cum started running down her chin and around her hard nipples with those large rings in them making her look like she just took a bath in cum. Betty grabbed the black cock and put it in her mouth sucking the last bits into her mouth and swallowing it. After she cleaned off the black guy she did the same to the other two pumping their shafts as if she wanted to milk them for every little bit they had left.

I looked around and realized that the crowd has thinned out and it was becoming more likely to be seen. We still had the cover of those men who were in on this but I didn’t want to take any more chances. I pushed my way out of the circle and looked around noticing a bus pulling to the curb. I quickly realized it was my bus and stepped inside paying my fare. I walked to the back of it and sat down looking out the window, trying to see where Betty was. The only thing I saw was a mass of men deep in the corner of the stop with their backs towards the street but everything else was blocked from my vision.

I smiled to myself and wondered if Betty was going to take on more men. I really liked that girl, uninhibited and ready to please me. Uhhh…what I could do with a girl like that. As the bus gained speed I started thinking of Frank and what was going to happen when I met him.