Slut Mommie Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasy69
fantasy69
3,288 Followers

She disengaged our kiss and watched me for a moment.

"Mom try it," She whispered.

I looked at her without answering thinking how wrong it was but what she suggested brought shivers to my spine. Me touching a strange cock? Knowing it was wrong was one thing, doing it in front of my daughter was something entirely different, something that went beyond wrong. Perhaps "Taboo" was the right word.

I sat there watching her as she smiled. Reaching with her other hand she grabbed mine and placed it on top of the cock, there was enough room for both of our hands to fit. I could feel my face warm up as it turned red. I was embarrassed! It wasn't from touching a stranger's cock, although it had something to do with it. It was from touching a stranger's cock and my daughter watching me do it! It made me feel...like a slut in front of my daughter! Strangely enough, the word slut always managed to turn me on and that was what kept my hand on the cock.

"Uh Mom, he's big isn't he?" She said watching a generous drop of pre-cum forming on the tip of it.

Again she kissed me licking my lips with her tongue and brought her face dangerously close to the head of the cock. Was she thinking of...

"Kristy," I gasped as she licked the slit of the cock with her extended tongue.

She swallowed smiling at me and gave a wink. I realized I never stopped pumping the cock with my hand.

"You wanna try?" She asked with a sexy voice.

"No, I couldn't..."

She just smiled and licked the head of the cock again, this time she gave it a twirl around the head. She looked up at me again, let go of the cock and opening her mouth, took it in. She started taking it deeper into her mouth and deeper until her lips smashed against my hand and she had a good six inched down her throat. Pulling her head back she let it slide out of her mouth.

"Uhhhmmm, he tastes so good."

Sitting straight on her knees she brought her lips to mine and gave me a long sensual wet kiss. I don't know what happened to me, I opened my mouth for her knowing I would be tasting this stranger's cock and maybe that thought was what made my panties cream with my juices. Her tongue slid into my mouth and I could recognize a salty taste of cock and pre-cum. My mind was in turmoil and the wine from the lunch we had did not make this any better. Pulling away she looked at me.

"Now you try it," She said and grabbed the cock stroking it.

I let go if it and looked at how wet it was. I looked at her just to see she was watching me expectantly, waiting for her Mom to suck cock! I leaned over and took the long, thick dick into my mouth sucking feverishly pulling my head back and forth while my daughter stroked that cock for me. It felt so wickedly wrong to do this in front of her but I just couldn't stop myself. Inch after inch this incredible cock was sliding further down my throat gagging me until my lips which were wrapped tightly around the thickly veined shaft touched my daughter's hand. I pulled away allowing it to slide out of me and looked up at her.

She didn't waste any time and put her mouth to work sucking on the big sausage like meat. She took it as deep as she could, same spot, about six inches of what looked like a nine inch cock down her open mouth and throat. She pulled away gasping for air while I took up her position working on the cock. I remembered how Tommy liked it when I took him deep and opening up my throat, I pushed the dick further in. Inch after inch it slid down my throat. I wondered how this guy must have felt having his dick sucked by a mother and daughter tag team and hoped he did not know, hoped he did not hear Kristy call me Mom.

"Oh my god MOM!" She shouted making me cringe; the guy must have heard that!

I didn't know why but all of the sudden I felt the wall of the booth touching my lips! Oh my god! I had nine inches of cock in my mouth and down my throat!

"Oh Mommy, look at you," My daughter whispered bringing her mouth close to mine.

She gave me a kiss on the cheek and then licked my open lips from the side. I realized I was drooling and she was licking up my drool. That felt sexy at the moment and I wanted to continue but I was beginning to get light headed and had to come up for air. My daughter immediately plastered her lips against mine in a kiss licking up my drool from all around my mouth and proceeded to take the cock inside her dirty little mouth. She was such a slut!

She didn't last long after going deep on him and came up for air.

"Suck him off for me Mom just like you were doing before," She purred in her sexy little voice.

For some reason it felt so good to do what she told me so without saying a word, I got on my fours and slid the cock inside my mouth sucking on it before pushing it deep inside my throat. I was surprised the guy did not cum right then and actually, little disappointed. Jesus, did I want to taste his cum? Again I had him all the way down my throat and pulling back took the opportunity to breathe without letting him slip out of my mouth. Again I went down on him all the way and pulling back, took air in. I begun giving this stranger head like this getting all worked up and wet from the thought of what I was doing and how I was doing it when I realized I did not feel or see Kristy anymore.

I still had the cock in my mouth and twisting my head, I looked back looking for my daughter. She was sitting against the opposite wall with another cock in her mouth! There was another glory hole on that wall as well and someone stuck their cock through it! I remembered there were two strangers looking at us when we walked into this booth and I figured it was the other man. Kristy looked at me and smiled taking the cock as deep down her tight little throat as she could. From the looks of it her cock was shorter than mine and when she went deep, it looked like she had the whole length in her. It felt so weird looking at her doing this and I'm sure she must have felt the same about me

My pussy was so wet I thought about standing up and sinking this long cock meat inside my love hole but I didn't want to give my daughter an impression of no self control. I slowly reached down with my free hand and inconspicuously, touched myself. Uhmmmmm...that felt good! Keeping my hand on my pussy I continued to suck.

"Oh, fuck, yeas...I'm cumming!" I heard from behind my booth and suddenly, the cock I was working on shot out a long stream of cum into my mouth.

It was so sudden I had no time to do anything but to move to the side spitting the cum out of my mouth. While I moved to the side, the guy's second squirt shot out of his cock and hit Kristy right in the middle of her cleavage as she sucked on the other cock on the opposite side. She felt that immediately looking at me with wide eyes and laughed. Suddenly she pulled away from her cock and a long stream of hot cum erupted out that cock hitting me on the neck! That little slut! She was aiming for my face!

I aimed my cock as if it was a rifle while stroking it and the next shot managed to hit Kristy on stomach. She stroked her cock as well and aimed the cock she was holding lower. Since I moved away from the cock which was in my mouth, I had my legs slightly spread and my pussy visible giving my daughter a target to aim at. The next shot hit me right on my pussy, the sticky hot juice running down between my pussy lips. I immediately turned sticking my ass out to her and aimed at her!

"Oh you little slut!" I yelled while she laughed at me.

Aiming the cock in my hand I aimed for her opened legs but all that came out of the cock was a long stream too weak to reach my daughter, instead, it came out of the tip and landed in my cleavage running down between my breasts. Kristy laughed!

"I win!" She shouted.

She aimed her cock one last time and hit me on my butt crack. I felt the sticky cum running down between my ass cheeks to my tiny little asshole. We sat back looking at one another while the cocks disappeared from the holes. Kristy wasn't as much covered in cum as I was, she only had traces of cum between her tits, I had it everywhere!

"Yes, you win," I said breaking out in laughter.

"Yes, winner winner, chicken dinner!" She was the silly old Kristy again.

"Mom, we have to clean you up," My daughter said looking at me.

"I know, I hope this place has a bathroom."

I looked at her one last time making sure she was Ok to go out there and opened the door. We walked out into the dark hallway immediately noticing the two guys we saw before standing near the exit, except this time they looked at us differently. They smiled at us looking us up and down with a cheap sort of look you would give a prostitute on the street corner.

"Thank you very much for the best blow jobs we ever had!" The taller one said looking at me.

They both moved in our direction but were still blocking the hallway making me a little nervous. I squeezed Kristy's hand looking at the pair.

"Don't mention it, now if you excuse us..." I said trying to get out of there.

"So, you and your daughter do this often?" They both walked up to a foot away from us while me a Kristy instinctively backed up until our backs touched the wall at the end of the hallway.

"What my daughter and I do is none of your business," I answered him.

Kristy was clinging to my arm obviously afraid of them while I tried to put up a calm and confident posture of defiance.

"Oh, but it is our business ever since you and your little daughter there decided to suck our cocks. Now I think you two need to finish the job and swallow everything this time like good little whores you are."

The taller guy was beaming with self confidence while his shorter partner didn't say a word. How dare he call me that in front of my daughter! Although I was furious at what he said I had to admit, I felt scared just like the time Frank had me on the floor of the strip club. The helplessness begun to creep into my heart paralyzing my body.

"Please, we don't want any trouble, just let us go," I tried to reason with them.

"And miss a fucking hot blow job? Are you nuts? Now get down on your knees and suck!" His hands moved to his pants in an attempt to release his cock.

"What the hell is going on there!" A voice came out of nowhere.

I looked past the two assholes blocking our exit and noticed a shape standing at the entrance to the hallway.

"Nothing, go back to the counter, everything's fine!" The tall guy replied.

I noticed his partner started to look a little nervous shifting his eyes from his buddy to the shape at the entrance.

"These two are threatening us! Please help us!" I shouted as loud as I could.

Both creeps took a step back. The shape started to grow and pretty soon materialized into a nicely built Hispanic girl with shoulder length dark hair and big 44DD breasts covered only by a tight tee-shirt which failed to conceal her big nipple rings making an outline underneath it...Betty! I couldn't believe it as I held my breath staring at her! It was Betty, the lovely young girl from the bus stop!

"Are you threatening these two ladies?" She asked with a voice full of melody looking at the two creeps.

"No, we were just playing, having some fun."

Betty looked at us, her dark eyes which made my heart beat a little faster stared at me lingering for a moment during which time a slight smile crossed her lips, and then she looked at my daughter. She must have recognized the fear in our faces but most of all...I had a feeling she recognized me.

"You two need to leave the store before I call the cops," Her voice was full of confidence.

No doubt, she dealt with their kind before.

"Alright, alright no need to get nasty. Come on Jake, let's split." The taller creep said and they walked out giving us threatening looks.

I took a breath of relief and felt Kristy letting go of my arm. Betty flashed a smile showing her perfectly straight, white teeth that could rival any actress in Hollywood and gave me a wink.

"Don't let these assholes bother you, they're harmless once you mention the cops."

"Thanks," I whispered.

"Oh my god, thanks!" Kristy was finally able to say.

We followed Betty out to the main part of the store while I couldn't keep my eyes off of her perfectly shaped butt swaying back and forth in front of us covered by a short, mid-thigh skirt which left part of her nicely tanned thighs exposed.

"Seems like you two are a little shaken up. I was just about to close up the shop so I checked to see if everyone was gone, lucky I did."

She walked up to me and smiled again extending her hand in a friendly gesture while her eyes absorbed my barely covered breasts and the messy cum that was still there. I felt my cheeks getting warm knowing she probably recognized what those stains were.

"I'm Betty," She said giving me a friendly look with her dark eyes.

I knew she must remember me from the bus stop but yet she pretended not to. Maybe she didn't want to let Kristy know we knew each other protecting my privacy. I was so thankful she did.

"Hi, I'm Kate and this is my daughter Kristy," I said shaking her hand.

"Daughter!" She said a bit surprised while her lovely dark eyes widened.

For some reason I suspected she knew what we were doing in that video booth which I'm sure colored my cheeks even more.

"You two must be really close." She said then quickly added "let me close the store, I have a sink in the back where you can get cleaned up."

Kristy gave me a quick look and followed Betty with her eyes as she locked the front door flipping the "open" sign around. As much as I wanted to leave and take my daughter out of here, a big part of me wanted to stay and keep looking at Betty. It was something about her, something hypnotizing, something which kept me there...her demeanor attitude or incredible body, I don't know. There was so much I wanted to know about her, about her pierced nipples, about her endeavors at the bus stop.

We went to the back of the shop where Betty showed me to a sink in a small office. I helped myself to a small washcloth and wiped the cum between my breasts off leaving the mess between my legs alone so Betty wouldn't get the idea I was a total slut.

"These guys, have you seen them before?" I asked flashing more of my breasts then ever trying to get it clean.

I immediately noticed Betty's eyes travel down to my exposed skin before quickly looking up at me again.

"No, first time I've ever seen them here. Usually I get the rougher crowd in here, these guys looked like office type, clean cut."

I pushed my dress over a bit more making it look like a spot needed to be cleaned there and gave Betty a quick peek of my nipple. Her eyes widened a bit before looking away but I noticed her breathing increased. I was beginning to suspect she was straight but looking at another woman seemed to turn her on.

"Either way thanks for helping us, I don't know how we can ever repay you," I said putting the wash cloth away.

"Oh, don't mention it, just glad I could help."

"Let us at least have you over for lunch someday, we can all hang out in our back yard. Maybe by then we will have our pool in."

I mentioned our plans of putting a pool in the back yard hoping that would attract the young woman.

"That sounds cool actually, I'd love to. And you two don't be strangers, come and visit me sometimes," She said winking again.

We exchanged phone numbers and Kristy and I left the shop after paying for our items.

fantasy69
fantasy69
3,288 Followers