Slut Mommie Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wonder how hard his cock is now. Would he fuck her right here, right now if I wasn't here?" My mind wondered and I quickly suppressed those inappropriate thoughts to the back of my mind.

"Daddy, no gift certificates, it's so impersonal. I'll have to figure something out, I still have some time. I gotta run, I promised Barb I would study with her today."

There was that mysterious friend of hers who helped save me from Frank's perverted clutches by aiding Kristy with getting my pictures back. Who was she?

"So when are we going to meet Barb? Why don't you bring her over sometimes for dinner, I'd love to meet her," I said, my curiosity picking up.

Kristy gave me a quick smile and a wink while standing in front of us half naked.

"I know Mom, I will, I promise just not today. I'm gonna run and get ready," She said and turning, quickly walked away.

Both, John and I watched her as her firm ass cheeks swayed from side to side to the rhythm of her steps. I turned to John and shook my head.

"I'm going to have to talk to her about the type of things she wears around the house. Did you see how small her panties were?"

John coughed and again ran his fingers through his hair. I determined early on in our marriage that it was a sign of nervousness.

"Yeah, I did. It was as if she wasn't wearing any."

"Hmmm, were you looking that hard?" I asked.

"Kate, she's our daughter, I just...just glanced...she was right there," He mumbled defensively.

I quickly leaned over into him putting my hand on his hard cock through his shorts and wrapped my fingers around the thickness of it.

"And is this because of her?" I whispered my face only an inch away from his.

His breathing became labored and his face turned red. He was caught staring at our daughter and the fact she managed to give him a huge hard-on by just flashing some skin.

"Kate, I...I..." He tried to say something but I squeezed his cock stroking it up and down.

"It's Ok, I know how hot she is. Looking never killed anyone. You can look but you can't touch."

I could tell he was really surprised by my words. I pressed my lips to his stroking him and felt him moan into my mouth. I was uneasy about what I said, I felt like a perverted Mom giving my husband permission to stare at our daughter's nakedness. I knew how wrong it was but I couldn't help it. Maybe I was tired of being the only one in this family to do the inappropriate things? Either way, he was hard and I felt moisture building between my legs which I knew would quickly lead to us fucking. I pulled away knowing Tommy would come downstairs soon. He sat there breathing heavy with a huge hard on making an outline in his shorts. He watched me until I disappeared up stairs.

I took a shower and got ready and when I came back downstairs my husband gave me the disappointing news. He had to go in and take care of something at work, his boss called. I asked him to say no but he explained it was important.

"I'm sorry babe, I wish I could but it's very important. I promise you I will make it up to you. Why don't you spend the whole day with Tommy, I would feel a whole lot better if he had some supervision during this model photo session he has plans for today."

I sighed, there was no way to talk him out of it and I understood how important his work was to him and us. I made more coffee and we waited for Tommy to come down. Both Tommy and Kristy came down stairs and John gave him his present which he loved just like John predicted and immediately started to shoot pictures with it.

"Tommy, nice camera, what are you going to shoot with it next?" Kristy laughed watching him.

He turned the camera towards her and snapped a picture. She squealed like a little girl trying to hide from him.

"NO, get away; I don't want my pictures taken right now."

"Why not? You look great," Tommy laughed snapping more pics.

"Yeah pumpkin, you look lovely let him take some of your photos," John chimed in watching the two of them circle us in a hide and seek fashion.

Kristy gave John a smile but kept away from Tommy.

"Come on Kristy, I haven't taken your photos yet," Tommy teased.

I clenched my jaws tight hearing it. I still remembered the first time I posed for Tommy in my tiny bikini and what kind of photos he managed to take of me and what's more important, what it led to.

"Tommy, leave her alone, she doesn't want you to take her photos," I said in Kristy's defense.

"I don't mind Mom, but not right now, I don't have any make up on and I'm not ready."

Tommy stopped chasing her with the camera.

"Ok, if not now then when?"

Kristy stopped as well and looked at him for a moment. What was she thinking about?

"How about tonight? I'll be back by nine."

Oh great! Now he was going to take pictures of Kristy? That had to be stopped knowing how dangerous he was with the camera and how Kristy felt about his cock which she accidentally saw few weeks ago.

"How about if we all meet for a family picture session tonight. It's been a while since we all took pictures together." John picked up on the conversation before I could say anything.

Tommy and I exchanged quick glances but didn't say anything.

"Now, that sounds like fun," Kristy picked up on it right away.

"We'll have plenty of time to get ready and we can even wear anything we want." She finished.

John clapped his hands rubbing them together.

"Settled then, tonight at nine, family photo shoot session. Everyone better be there."

"Wait! What did she mean wear anything we want" I thought in panic.

Everything seemed to happen quickly after that. John went upstairs to change and was soon out of the house on his way to work. Kristy left even before her Dad and I was left alone with Tommy. Alone with Tommy!

I wondered if he was up to having sex again even though we did it this morning, unfortunately the door bell rang and Gina came strolling through the door. I was surprised to see her wearing sweats.

"Hi Kate, is my man home?" She asked walking in.

I didn't like her calling my son "her man" but I let it roll off my shoulders.

"Hi Gina, he's upstairs."

I walked behind her just as Tommy came running down.

"Hi baby, what are you doing? You are not ready yet?"

Gina smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss as he walked up to her.

"I'm not going to get ready until I get there. I want to look my best for your camera."

I looked at her surprised.

"You're going to pose?"

Tommy turned around and smiling winked at me.

"Gina wants to do a bikini shoot for us today. Wait, you're not doing anything today why don't you come with us Mom?"

A bikini Shoot? Hell yes I wanted to go.

"Your Dad actually suggested it since he had to go into work, you don't mind if I tug along do you?" I looked at both, Tommy and Gina.

Gina gave me a look of curiosity but Tommy smiled.

"That's great, but anyone who goes is subject to be photographed," He warned.

I shrugged my shoulders knowing Gina was going to be the center of attention here; I was coming just to make sure nothing got out of hand.

"Then get ready Mom, we have go! Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go." He pushed Gina towards his room.

"Wait, we're going in the wrong direction Tommy, where are you taking me?" She laughed trying to get away from him.

They kept on teasing each other and laughing and I headed up to my room to get ready.

"Mom! We're ready, waiting for you now!" I heard Tommy yell after ten minutes went by.

I just finished putting on my makeup and looked at myself in the mirror. My long hair was put up with a clip in the back exposing my neck with only wisps of hair running down along my ears. The black tube top I had on was tight hugging my breasts leaving my shoulders and stomach exposed with no bra underneath. The mid-thigh skirt was casual enough without making me look too exposed. I held the pair of lace panties in front of me deciding if I should wear them. This was going to be Gina's day and why shouldn't I have some fun, after all, I would be surrounded by horny boys. Wouldn't it be exciting to hang out with them not wearing any panties? I tossed the panties back into my drawer and finished my ensemble with a pair of comfortable sandals. It was hot outside and I wanted to be comfortable.

I walked down and found Tommy and Gina waiting. Gina was dressed in the tightest pair of jeans I ever saw and a very loose spaghetti strap blouse. The jeans hugged her ass tight and when she turned to face me I saw what everyone calls a "camel toe" between her legs. The jeans were so tight the impression of her slit was clearly visible and I was pretty sure she did not wear any panties underneath. Her blouse floated loosely leaving a generous expense of her cleavage exposed.

"You look great Mom," My son said giving me a long look.

I gave him a smile letting him know I appreciated his comment.

"But we have to hurry, the guys are already waiting."

"I'm ready, are you Gina?" I asked looking her up and down.

This was going to be Gina's first photo shoot and as Tommy explained, it required her to be photographed in a tiny bikini. From my experience in front of the camera, she was in for a surprise since all the boys who were going to photograph her today were young and horny. She looked at me smiling, her face showing excitement.

"Ohhhhyes, this is going to be fun. Tommy and the guys are going to use those pictures on their web site to get some publicity. They said Progressive Model agency contacted them regarding some pictures already. Can you imagine...me a model," She said grabbing my hand.

I had to admit to myself, the thought of showing off in front of a camera always excited me, especially in front of Tommy's camera. I knew however I could never show my body in front of anyone else like I did with my son without...a bag over my head so no one would recognize me. I quickly learned from my experience with Frank things can get complicated otherwise.

"Totally Gina, you're gorgeous and I think you would be very successful as a model."

"Oh, thank you. What about you? You're totally the model type."

I looked at Tommy who gave me a quick wink flashing his white teeth in a grin.

"No, I'm not the type, I'm way too shy in front of the camera," I said shaking my head at Tommy.

I knew what he was thinking about. He was thinking of all the nasty photos he already managed to take of me.

"You gotta try Kate, maybe the guys can take some pictures of you as well? We'll see what we can dress you up as when we get there."

"That's ok, I'll just be on the sidelines, I'm fine with that," I said but deep down inside the though and gave some goose bumps.

Me, in front of the camera again? I didn't really want to have my pictures taken especially knowing my son and his friends were after pretty revealing pictures but couldn't help from feeling little excitement at the thought. I was surprised when Gina agreed even though she knew she was going to be photographed in her tiny bikini.

The trip to Jason's house was short; he did not live far away. We walked into the living room where Tommy's friends already set up the lighting and the backgrounds for the photo shoot. I saw a blue back ground with a beach chair and a large umbrella set up in the middle with all the usual furniture pushed to the sides. Jason's parents were gone for the weekend and the boys were taking full advantage of it. Tim immediately walked up to me extending his hand.

"Hi Kate, it's been too long, how are you," He flashed his smile at me.

I shook his hand and smiled back noticing how fit he was. He was shorter than Tommy or Jason but muscular in a fit way. Because he wore a tight tea shirt I was able to admire his arm muscles and well defined chest. I liked Tim.

"I know, I'm fine, how are you," I said.

"Good, and excited to be able to finally take some pictures. Gina is perfect for this. Did you see your pictures on our site yet?" He asked.

My heart skipped a beat! My pictures? Shit, how could I forget, the pictures from the railroad yard!

"No!" I turned towards Tommy.

"My son never told me you guys posted my pictures," I said, my eyes narrowing into slits in a dangerous fashion.

Tommy looked perturbed, almost apologetic. Obviously he forgot to tell me that small detail.

"Oooppps, sorry Mom, I totally forgot," He said carefully.

At that moment I was more interested in knowing what pictures were on their site!

"Show me the pictures guys," I said.

Jason walked up saying hi as well in his usual slow manner. I shook his hand saying hi and Tim produced a laptop computer and quickly got into their site. We all gathered around the small computer to see the photos.

"You didn't tell me you posed for these guys already," Gina whispered to me.

"Oh, it was a while ago, I totally forgot," I said casually but inside I was tense with anticipation of what I was going to look like in the photos.

As I remembered I posed significantly provocative and wasn't sure what I showed at the time. Their web site was pretty simple, mainly based on photography the boys were so interested in. After navigating through few pages they came to a page called "Railroad Girl".

"Railroad girl?" I asked looking at their faces.

Jason looked away, Tommy looked down scratching his head and I could tell Tim was thinking very hard.

"It's just a theme Kate. Remember, the site is still under construction," Tim finally said.

I definitely didn't look like a Railroad Girl but decided not to say anything else for now. All eyes were on the computer screen as Tim clicked on the link which took the page to another one full of miniature thumbnails of me in different poses. I scanned the small pictures quickly looking for anything inappropriate. For the most part I was decent although some of them showed me in questionable poses.

"Here, let me see this one," I pointed to a small pic of me bent over with legs straight.

I held my breath as Tim clicked on the picture and a large photograph appeared on the screen. I was bent over but not all the way, my legs were separated a bit and straight. Although I was facing away from whoever took the photograph, my back was arched and twisted as I looked into the camera. The photograph was taken from the ground level looking up so my legs were exposed all the way up to where you can almost see my panties...almost.

"Who took this picture?" My heart was beating really fast.

Tim clicked on picture properties and a lonely name of Jason showed up. I looked at the teenage boy; he smiled weakly and looked down embarrassed at the blatancy of the picture he took. There was no reason, I obviously gave him permission, I looked straight into the camera.

Tim navigated away from this picture and we were back at the main screen with thumbnails. Everyone around me seemed to be crowding in to better see the screen of the laptop. Scanning the pictures again I saw one which looked like it showed a lot of skin.

"This one," I pointed to the small icon.

Tim clicked on it and a large picture of me standing straight appeared with some railroad cars in the back ground. Again this picture was shot from the ground level looking up. In this one however, I looked straight ahead as if looking into the camera of another person shooting pictures of me, without realizing someone was taking a picture of me from the bottom. My face had an expression of excited anticipation in it giving me a very sexy look. My face was not what caught my attention though, my legs were again separated, a little more in this one then the other and...and my panties were showing in explicit detail. The camera pointed up, in between my legs shoot right up my skirt! The panties seemed damp and they clung to the pouch of my sex showing an outline of what was underneath, the crease in the middle showing everyone my slit lay underneath.

"That is hot!" I heard Gina's voice.

The picture was hot, provocative, sexy and slightly outrageous. It did show a lot of skin and it showed the contours of my sex but it stopped short from showing everything. It teased the audience with my sexuality almost exposing me and a tiny bit more would reveal my intimacy to everyone making the viewer wish it did.

"Who took this one?" I whispered barely able to talk.

The picture excited me, it made me wish whoever took it did capture my...my intimacy. Tim clicked on properties and a name appeared, Jason. Everyone looked at the blond headed kid again who so much reminded me of a typical surfer boy. His face colored a bit and he shrugged his shoulders. No one wanted to look at him for too long, everyone wanted to absorb my picture displayed on the laptop in front of us.

I could see the silky skin at the edges of my naval which was lighter than the rest of my skin. Suddenly I was aware of my nipples hardening from the excitement of looking at myself in this position and I knew everyone around me noticed that as well. I couldn't stop it, it was my body's reaction to excitement.

"You look great Mom," Tommy whispered and suddenly everyone chimed in.

"Yes, this one is our prize winner. When we saw that we all knew we had to put it up on the site. It's the best," Tim added.

"My god Kate, I wish I was there," Gina said dreamily.

I tried to control my breathing from watching myself on the internet so exposed. Although I wanted them to erase some of the photos I saw, watching myself excited me quite a bit. I still remembered how hot I felt when they were taking those photos. Now, being surrounded by the boys who took them turned me on more.

"Thanks, but I don't know about some of them," I said looking from face to face.

Tim's breathing was a little labored while Jason's face looked flushed. Tommy was licking his lips and Gina's eyes were wide and shining with excitement. I could tell they all liked the pictures and were very excited from just looking at them.

"Kate, of course we can remove some of them but I have to say you have nothing to be concerned about. You look great and the pictures are no racier then you would see in a fashion magazine," Tim tried to explain.

They all agreed talking over one another trying to convince me to leave the pictures alone. Finally Tim hushed them all down.

"Ok, look, the pictures are seductive and erotic in a way but Kate, you do not show anything in them," He said.

For some reason I felt as if I should have exposed myself more after hearing his words. As if not showing a nipple...or more of my panties ruined the pictures! The feeling was brief and deep rooted but I was shocked I felt that way.

"I don't show anything in them?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Nothing inappropriate that is. I can show you a dozen fashion magazines with model pictures more exposed than you. Trust me Kate, you look gorgeous in them, you are a very beautiful woman and you should show it," He said convincingly.

I took control of the mouse and backed out of the photo to everyone's disappointing sighs. I scanned the rest of the pictures clicking on few of them while shaking my head but did not see any which exposed more of me then the panty shot.

"Ok, I'll think about letting you keep it, for now you can but I might ask you to erase it," I finally said.

"Fair enough Kate, just take your time to decide," Tim quickly sealed the deal.

"Ok, Gina, are you ready to model?" Tim said with authority turning to her.

Suddenly all eyes were on Gina. Jason's face finally lit up happy that no one paid any more attention to him. Tommy looked excitedly at his girlfriend and Tim rubbed his hands together ready to work. Poor Gina swallowed with difficulty and shyly shook her head up and down.

"Yes," She squeaked.

I laughed inside watching her; she probably didn't realize they were going to try taking such risqué pictures.