Slut Mommie Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice Kate, you're beautiful, you're hot," Tim kept on saying.

They saw my pussy! These boys saw my pussy and loved it. Just like in my fantasies when I exposed myself in front of bunch of men, teasing them until they couldn't stand it anymore...tying me up and fucking me...fucking all my holes.

Again I wiggled, don't know why and suddenly...I did feel cold air on my nipples.

"Oh god that's hot!" It was Tim this time.

I was exposed...my nipples were exposed, I couldn't stop it, I was tied up and gagged. I heard their cameras snapping pictures. I moved again and my top slid completely off of my breasts as I felt them bounce out of the tight confines.

"Oh Jesus Kate, you are so beautiful! Your breasts...your nipples, I didn't know," Tim mumbled.

More camera noise, more pictures.

"Ugggrrrrrhhhh..." I yelled for them to stop taking pictures but only the gurgled sounds came out of my mouth.

How could I allow this? I should have been ashamed for acting like a slut! But yet...I sat there, my body on wantonly display in front of my son's friends and...and I was aroused! I couldn't understand, as wrong as it was for me to feel that way, I was incredibly aroused.

"Oh god, show them to us Kate. Show your tits to the camera," Tim's said with a horse voice.

I was salivating really bad now excited beyond control and as wrong as it was, my body stretched out more and I pushed my breasts out and arched my back. I tried to scream again for them to stop but just felt my saliva run out of my mouth and drip down hitting my breast, running down to my nipples making them wet. It gave me chills and I felt goose bumps all over my body.

"God yes, that's the look I want, that's it. Jason, go to the side and take her pictures there."

Obviously Tim wanted to be in the front. I held that position but my legs were so tired, I needed to relax them but I would show...god I would show my pussy to these boys! Again my mind flashed to my fantasies when I teased men with my pussy, why not now? My legs were so tired...

Suddenly I couldn't feel my knees together anymore, my legs were so numb from being tied up, I couldn't tell where my knees were!

"Yessss...god yesssss..." Tim hissed and I knew my pussy was now exposed.

The thought made me cream and I threw my head back from pleasure my mind felt at the moment.

"Uggggggmmmmm..." I moaned.

"Yes Kate, it feels good doesn't it, show us more, show us everything," Tim kept on saying.

I was losing control, my body tingling with sexual intensity and my mind wanting to live my fantasy. I slid down in my seat, towards the front of the chair and because my legs were tied up, my knees separated more from the pressure of being at this angle. I didn't know how much, they were still numb.

Suddenly I felt a pair of hands behind me and my blindfold was pulled off of my head. I immediately looked in the mirror and gasped! My legs were wide apart, at least three feet from knee to knee. Because I slid down in my chair my ass was now on the edge of the chair and tiny skirt bunched up around my waist. My pussy was in plain sight...exposed and dripping! Tim and Jason were right in front of me taking pictures.

"Ugggrrrrrrr..." I made a sound shocked at my exposure.

Tim immediately understood it and got up reaching out for the gag ball. He snapped it off and I was able to breathe freely again. I swallowed hard a couple of times clearing my throat.

"My legs, I can't feel them," I whispered.

Both Tim and Jason moved into action and quickly untied them.

"I'm so sorry Kate," Tim apologized.

"Yes Kate, are you ok?" Jason asked concerned.

"That's ok, I just need to stretch them for a bit," I said moving them around.

I still had them spread open and both boys were looking straight at my pussy, giving my face a glance from time to time. There was no use of closing them at this point. I looked in the mirror again and saw how erotic I looked. My smooth pussy enticingly wet and almost pulsating, I could even see a long drool of pussy juice connecting it to the chair below. God I was wet and both of them could see that.

I spread my feet wide apart stretching them out and noticed both Tim and Jason picked up their cameras watching me. Seemed like they were hesitant to take more pictures, unsure if I would allow them to. I wasn't sure if I should let them so I closed my legs again. Looking in the mirror I saw my skirt was still around my waist, my hips exposed, my legs bare and my clit visible to the boys. My breasts heaved up and down, nipples extremely hard from excitement.

"I can't believe you two managed to get me naked," I whispered looking at them embarrassed to be so exposed in front of them.

Jason had an innocent grin on his face and Tim looked down at his feet.

"Is that what you two wanted all along? To see me like this?"

Jason's grin widened.

"Yes, all the time," Jason said confidently.

"All the time! He wants me to be naked for him all the time!" My mind screamed.

"All the time?" I asked.

"Isn't that inappropriate for me just to show you this much?" I asked and pointed towards my exposed breasts.

My hands were still tied up, my breasts heaving with excitement but my legs closely together. That didn't stop my pussy from peeking out from between my closely held thighs.

"Kate, nothing here is inappropriate," Tim said.

"You are a model and we...we are artists. How many classical pieces of art would never have been created if models like you wouldn't expressed themselves? Did Michael Angelo tell his models not to get undressed?"

"So all I'm doing is expressing myself?"

"Yes Kate! You are beautiful and as a model, very talented. We are both very lucky to have you here. You need to realize that art has no limits, most of the time people are seeking the shocking and different. Kate, let's be different! " He finished with passion in his voice.

Wow, he almost had me convinced...almost. I noticed Jason was eyeing my tits and both, him and Tim were trying to steal peeks between my legs. Yeah, artists, maybe pervert artists.

"So where do we take this from here," I whispered surprised at myself I would even think of allowing this to continue.

"Just let whatever happens happen. Do what's natural and let us photograph the whole thing."

I watched them both while thinking of what to do. Inside I was in turmoil; the proper character of a Mom was clashing with the character of a slut in a battle of wills to decide on what to do next. In the meantime Jason picked up his camera and pointing it at me took another picture. I looked at him with a feeling of mild disapproval but didn't say anything, just shook my head from side to side.

Jason snapped another picture from the front and then another. Although my legs were closed they were still able to take erotic pictures of me, my tits were exposed and my nipples so hard. Tim walked up to the front and sat cross-legged right in front of me snapping pictures of my naked breasts.

I took a deep breath. My make up...my make up made me look like someone else...no one would recognize me. My legs separated a bit. As much as I tried keeping them together, they spread a tiny bit.

"Uhhhhmmm..."I made a disappointing sound that I couldn't keep them together.

I looked into the camera but Tim had it pointing right between my legs. Again my legs spread a bit more as if they wanted to expose me and both boys looked at me excited realizing I was willing to show them more. Looking in the mirror I saw myself reclined with my legs spread about a foot apart. That was enough to show them the length of my moist slit.

Jason's eyes were wide and he just watched while I noticed a bulge starting to grow in his pants. Tim kept taking pictures. Suddenly Jason sat right next to Tim...right in front of me. I wanted to stretch my legs so much so I lifted both feet and placed one on Tim's shoulder and one on Jason's in such fashion their heads were on the inside of my feet. Uhhhh, that was comfortable! Their eyes bulged out at my suddenly willingness to be exposed. I looked into their cameras as they took picture after picture.

After a while Tim moved a bit to the side, edging himself away from Jason spreading me a bit. I looked at him and he stopped. Now Jason did the same and when I looked at him he stopped as well. They took a few pictures of my pussy from that angle and Tim moved again spreading me more. They had my legs spread open further than ever before and because my legs were straight out and I was tied up, my knees locked in that position. Even if I wanted to bring them together to hide my explicit exposure, I couldn't. I felt so exposed...looking down at my breasts I saw my nipples standing straight out full of erotic excitement and for some strange reason I wished...I wished one of those boys would reach out and twist them...oh god...twist them until I felt pain!

Jason moved next taking pictures. They kept alternating and taking more pictures until I was almost doing the split...still tied up...still excited...still waiting for them to do more. Jason grabbed my foot and sliding forward bent my leg at the knee and placed my foot back on his shoulder. I tensed! God, if Tim does the same!

Tim's eyes lit up and he moved up bending my other leg and placing it on his shoulder. I was so spread open I was afraid I beginning to show my ass and my tiny little rear hole! I felt my pussy lips pull apart and I quickly looked in the mirror just to see my dripping lips apart, my hole showing my pink insides and right below that I could see my asshole peeking out. Oh my god, I looked like a porn star spreading for a photo shoot! I felt like that too!

"Oh my god you are so hot Kate!" Tim exclaimed staring at my pussy.

"Thank you," I whispered looking into his camera.

"Kate, can I put your top back on you?" Jason suddenly asked.

"What? No, leave it down," Tim chimed in.

"Please, I know what I'm doing."

I looked at him and shrugged.

"Sure, do what you want."

Shit, that one slipped out, I didn't mean to say that but neither boy caught the double meaning in my words. Jason walked up and stood between my legs, slid a finger under each one of my breasts tucking them under the fabric of my top and slowly pulled the top up over my breasts. His fingers pressed into my breasts sliding along them until he had the top in place.

I gave a startled look but he seemed not to notice, he was entranced in what he was doing. He backed up a bit looking at his handiwork and bringing the camera up took photos.

"Kate, now turn your head to the side and look at the ground."

I was still a little shocked from our accidental contact but did what he said.

"Now lift your feet and bend your knees," Jason directed and I complied.

"Now press your knees to your breasts," He whispered.

I swallowed hard and did that.

"Oh yesssss," Tim hissed finally realizing where Jason was going with this.

I realized it too. It made me look like I was exposing myself for the camera knowing how wrong it was and being ashamed of doing it. Together with my makeup it was a really hot pose.

"Kate, bring your feet down."

I was glad Jason was done because my feet were getting tired. I watched him waiting for what was next. I couldn't believe I actually waited for him to tell me what to do! This eighteen year old kid! Why was I so easy...so inappropriate...such a slut?

He walked up to me and stood between my spread open legs watching me. He slowly bent down and slid his fingers under the top edge of my top. I felt his cold fingers touch my breasts and had to fight really hard not to make a sound. Jason pulled the edge down a bit but it was not sliding evenly. He had to slide his fingers towards the middle lifting on the fabric sliding it down until my aureoles showed and my nipples were halfway out. That's when I felt his fingers touching the bumpy skin of my aureoles.

"This will do," He whispered and took his fingers out of my top.

I looked in the mirror and saw a long drool of moisture hanging from my slightly separated pussy lips dripping down to the floor below. Tim saw it too, both boys immediately taking pictures of me in this state. I was sure no one looking at those pictures would ever recognize me with the amount of makeup I had on but I could not help but think how dangerous this was.

"Kate, look down at your nipples," Tim requested.

I tensed hearing him say that but looked. The edge of my top covered half of my extremely erect nipples barely clinging to them, the other half was exposed, my full breasts heaving with excitement.

"Oh god, no," I moaned.

I heard their cameras capturing the scene of my concern.

"Now spread your legs wide and lift your feet off the ground like before," Jason was fully into this, his words coming out as passionate whispers.

"No, don't do it. Don't let these kids see you like this!" My mind screamed.

I watched my legs slowly spread open and my feet lift off the floor until my knees touched my tits.

"Uuugggmmm..." A frustrated sound came out of me.

More pictures.

"Now look down at your pussy," I heard Jason's whisper.

"I can't! I shouldn't! It's so wrong!"

My eyes uncontrollably looked past my tits and saw my clit peeking out from between my spread open legs with traces of my spread pussy lips barely visible to me.

"No, no, no, no, why am I doing this?" My mind questioned what I was doing.

"Like that?" I heard myself ask with a trembling voice.

Jason didn't even look at my face; he was only watching the complete scene and my exposed body.

"Yes, just like that," Jason softly answered.

"Oh Jesus..." I whispered with sexual intensity and shocking surprise at what I allowed them to photograph.

My face must have showed the confusion and shock because they both begun taking pictures from all angles. I felt both boy's eyes staring at my ass as if they wanted to see the rest of my tiny rear hole. At first it was embarrassing but the embarrassment quickly turned into kinky excitement of having two teenagers staring at my ass. It was dirty but so exciting! I watched them with my breasts lifting from my heavy breathing, my nipples hard and my pussy dripping juice to the floor below. I could see it in the mirror, because my ass was at the edge of the chair, my pussy spilled it's moisture to the floor below.

"Oh god boys, I can't believe you're taking my pictures in this way..." I moaned.

Both of them looked up at me; ready to stop this.

"Do you want us to stop Kate? Just tell us and we will." Tim said.

Yes, I should stop! I was a lady, a Mother, their friends Mom...god, I was old enough to be their Mom! I should stop them; this was so un-lady like...so perverted.

"No," I whispered.

"Not yet."

I could have sworn my face turned completely red but the make-up I had on hid it well. Why didn't I stop this? I acted like a slut! Oh god, a tied up helpless slut!

"Ughmmm..." I moaned again as my thoughts registered and my pussy dripped more clear love nectar to the floor below.

Jason pointed the camera at the pool of my juice on the floor and took few shots.

"Kate, can you keep your feet up like this and your legs spread?" He asked me.

"I don't know, I'll try," I answered him looking into his camera.

"Tim, move away and take the pictures from behind me. I'll lay down on the floor," He directed.

I was surprised how quickly Jason took charge. They both moved away and I kept my feet in the air where they were. Jason laid down on the floor and Tim stood right above him. Their cameras were snapping some pretty explicit photos of me but I wanted more...I wanted to be more explicit. Looking at them I lifted my legs as high as I could touching my knees to my chest and slid forward. I stuck my ass out at them! I knew I was showing them everything including my asshole.

It took a few moments for them to start shooting again, their eyes wide; they wanted to absorb my explicit pose first. I couldn't believe I did that. My mind kept screaming at me: SLUT! But I kept my legs up truly enjoying the erotically perverted scene. I think the only reason why I did it was I wore that make-up which made me look like someone else. After a long minute of this my legs were so tired I had to put them down on the floor. Tim and Jason looked very disappointed.

"Maybe we should stop this. Tommy and Gina will be coming back soon," I said looking at both of them.

"Sure Kate but can we take few more shots with you standing up?" Tim asked.

"Ok, but just a few. I don't want Tommy to see me like this, not until I have a chance to explain," I said looking for their reaction.

I wanted them to understand I was still Tommy's Mom and it would not be ok for my son to see this or know about this. I would have to discuss that part with them after the photo shoot.

"Of course Kate, let's do it quickly," Tim said and both boys quickly untied my hands.

I stood up stretching, letting blood flow freely in my arms and noticed my skirt slid down hiding my pussy and my ass. Tim and Jason looked disappointed but didn't say anything. I smiled, I could see right through them. If they had their way I would be completely naked and bent over in a nasty position. Instead, they both sat on the floor in front of me watching, taking shots from time to time.

I turned the chair around and putting my hands on the back of the chair turned away from them bending over. I spread my legs and kept them completely straight. I thought that would make a good pose. I looked back over my shoulder making a seductive face and posed. Tim and Jason's cameras were clicking away and I'm sure they were getting shots of my still dripping pussy from the floor below wearing that tiny skirt and the platform shoes which made me taller than before.

"Kate, can I adjust your skirt up a little?" Jason finally said.

I looked in the mirror behind me and saw my ass was covered.

"Sure, you're the director."

I could tell that reply made him very excited. He swallowed hard and getting up stood right behind me. I watched in the mirror as he slid his fingers under my skirt pressing them to my ass and slid the fabric up until my ass was half exposed. I got a secret thrill from the touch of his hands.

"There, now look back at us again."

I did and they took more photos of me showing my excited pussy between my legs.

"Beautiful, you look great Kate, now look into the camera."

I did and saw Jason practically laying down on the floor underneath me. He was so close to me, taking shots of my pussy and ass I felt like I wanted to rip my clothes off and tell them to fuck me! I was so wet and so excited I needed release! For a moment I hesitated...almost asked them to, but then I remembered Tommy was coming back soon. Maybe he would fuck me when we got home.

"Ok boys, I think we should quit now. I don't want to push my luck with Tommy and Gina." I said and stood up straight.

Tim got up and Jason followed. I looked at them for a while. They were still excited, Jason sporting an obvious hard-on in his pants and so was Tim which they tried to hide turning their bodies to the side. I wonder how big they were for a moment.

"Tim and Jason...these photos are very explicit. Although my face is made up so no one can recognize it Tommy or anyone from my family still could. I would not want my son to see me like this," I started still standing in front of them with my top down and breasts exposed.

Giving myself a quick glance in the mirror I noticed my pussy was showing with my pussy lips still dripping but my clit was barely hidden under the fabric of my skirt. I kept my legs slightly spread as well giving myself a thrill from being so naughty.

"I allowed you to take those pictures but you'll understand that you cannot do anything with them, they're too explicit."