All Comments on 'Slut Mommie Ch. 19'

by fantasy69

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
ThePlowKingThePlowKingover 13 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Still the best series here

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The best

Soooo HOT. Without a doubt the best series on this and any other site.

newtype2525newtype2525over 13 years ago
Still awesome!

Welcum back!

ScrewaduScrewaduover 13 years ago

Never stop writing this series, ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Kate is erotic perfection!!

Santa is amazing. What a Christmas present. Another classic chapter in what is the "BEST" erotica character EVER! Her scenes with her son and Gia are an incredible display of complete sensuality and debauchery. She so completely needs to be exposed and on the edge of orgasm in front of anyone. Thought at one point she was going to guide him into Gia and suck his shaft as he slides in and out of her. Please dont ever let this end. And please send another for New Years Eve!!!

PaulScottBarbarasSonPaulScottBarbarasSonover 13 years ago
Kate's sapphic side!

It is a scrumpuously fuckliscious thought to think about being in bed for sex with one's girlfriend, her friend and one's own mom. Kate's sapphic side makes this series great. Hopefully, we will read again about Kate and daughter Kristy having sex with each other again as well in a future installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Series

Great style of writing. Little static in this one, but overall very nice series. Keep it with Kate tho, forget all these other people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
best series on the net

This is by far and away the best series on the net. those who criticise seem to forget the trash that is out there. Fantasy 69 has given us 19 long, well developed chapters and we should be grateful excellent work agaion, cant wait for more. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
encore merci !

Comme toujours superbe, magnifique, la grande classe !

Et quel soin dans les détails… ce n'est pas juste "viens, je te baise, on s'en va"… Non, les détails, précis, judicieux font monter la tension, l'érotisme jusqu'à son paroxysme !

Et l'étude des comportements… celui de Kate spécifiquement : la pauvre ! sa morale de mère la retient, la retient alors qu'elle est déjà trop engagée… puis finalement les sensations, les sens prennent le dessus !

Kate toujours … choquée et embarrassée de voir Jeannine dévoiler sa féminité, alors qu'elle en présente tout autant et qu'elle fait… bien pire !

****************************************************

As always beautiful, magnificent, the great class!

And what attention to detail ... this is not just "come, fuck you, it goes" ... No, details, precise, judicious escalate the tension and eroticism to its peak!

And the study of behavior ... that Kate specifically: the poor! his mother retains legal, holds it while it is already too committed ... then eventually the feelings, the senses take over!

Kate ... always shocked and embarrassed to see Jeannine reveal her femininity, then she has just as much and she does ... much worse!

@Frenchgoogletranslatorreader

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Best ever

I would agree with the other comment that this is the best series out there. Along with that,I would add that this is the best story in the series! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
outstanding

without question the best series here. I can read them over and over. love Kate with the other girls and especially her daughter. Anyone wishing to chat about this, email me at petedb400@aim.com would love to chat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One of the best stories of all time

Welcome back!

sriram7612sriram7612over 13 years ago
Best Incest story series

I read the series often and it's new every time. Never get bored of Slut Mommie series. Every time the situation is different. Great writing by the author! I love to see more and more on this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
An Excellent Storyline

Please keep going

Josephep2003Josephep2003over 13 years ago
Can't wait

for the next installment...please continue the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wonderful

Simply amazing love this series really hope you continue. It would make an awesome porno. The incest is my favorite part of it but all the rest is extremely exciting too. Very well put together I cant get enough thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I've cum so many times

I love your Slut Mommie stories, and this chapter was no exception. Having your protagonist struggle with deciding to let her son's girlfriend and her friend witness their incestuous fucking was so incredibly hot; I love how she realized that she was already over the edge and her body was fucking him before she gave into it mentally.

I'd be so much more vocal about what I hope to read about in the future of this series (ie - Tommy and his Sister, a threesome with Tommy, Mommy, and daughter, or Dad realizing that he's fucking his own daughter), but I'm certain you know exactly where you want to go next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

very good. whats next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Quite exciting and absorbing, what a slut she is but what wonderful writing.Really really enjoyed but now disappointed to reach the end. MUST HAVE MORE!!!

ken0001ken0001about 13 years ago
More

I've fallen in love with Kate. If I don't see her again soon I'm afraid of what might happen!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
next chapter

need next chapterrrr!!!! make it happen fastttt!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
GIVE US A NEW CHAPTER THIS NEW YEAR

I love this series. Please give us more and more. I really love the parts where Kate is photographed by her sons friends and teases the pool workers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderfull

I have enjoyed the whole series. I am waiting the next chapter. II enjoy all the teasing and secret sex. The control of the husband is very hot. I am hopping to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I love this whole series. Please do more and more. Kate is a very exciting charachter and your writing is superb.

Please don't wait another year to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
My favourite series of all-time

Thank you Fantasy69 for all your hard work and talented writing. I eagerly wait for chapter 20, but realize your quality stories take time. Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
marvelous

I read every word of this story..........and loved it. I can't tell you how many orgasms I had while reading this. thanks for a marvelous contribution.

swtwcumsswtwcumsabout 13 years ago
Great series

Probably the sexiest, hottest series here on the site. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You're Killing Us Slowly...

I simply lovvve this series. Just visiting and voting another 5 stars for it. We need more candy as soon as you can provide it! It's been too long without another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More

How about a full out no holes barred gangbang for mom & daughter and/or some lesbian strap-on anal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
quality stories take time

Thank you Fantasy69. The stories were wonderful. I am checking back daily for chapter 20. Hope you could give us the next chapter soon. However I do realize that quality stories take time.

Please try to include a session in a barber shop, as in the comments. I love to read about the photo sessions with her sons friends without her sons knowledge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More sluttiness please

Wow, this is hot. Let her get more slutty please. I can't wait until she gets so bad, that when her family finds out about all of her escapades, they all throw her out. Then she will be free to be the ultimate slut she so desires without them holding her back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

I hope you add more to this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nailed it home

this got to be my favourite it was just awdesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please give us the next chapter

I am checking back daily. This is the best series ever. Can't wait for the next chapter. [Looking forward to more photo shoots of mom with the son's friends]

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
we're waiting

Keep writing. We only think we know the lengths and depths of pleasures possible. There are entire new groups of people to enjoy. Loaned to a lesbian group for a week, playing with little people, induced lactation, the list goes on and on.

We're counting on you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Extremely Erotic

I have read all 19 chapters in a matter of days. Your writing reminds me of the dirty novels i used to read of my fathers back in the 70's and 80's. I am eagerly awaiting the day Kate embraces her inner " slut". I was encouraged to see her finally fuck Tommy in front of the girls and with what she did at the last family photo shoot. She reminds me of my wife and how I had to help her discover her inner slut and how wonderful sex could be. Looking forward to the next adventures of Kate.

gsacruzataurgsacruzataurover 12 years ago
Do son and daughter get together?

Or am I missing something?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More

Plz post continuation of your story. We want more of your awesome work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please ..please ..continue this awesome story

please ..please ..continue this awesome story! it is awesome and the BEST..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
too much time between chapters

I know its not easy to produce quality stories. However, with that being said, the long time between chapters can lose you an extremely dedicated fan base.

cpigcpigover 12 years ago
Wow!!!!!

Awesome story! More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More Please

Please continue.

I see Mom, son & daughter having a good time.

chell__stuchell__stuover 12 years ago

You should reallly write more! This story is great! I want to hear more about sarah. And kristy and john! Please write more. You are a fantastic writer! Hope to hear more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i love this i think we all agree we want MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Christmas: no gift this year?

En 2010, après une incroyable année d'attente, nous avions eu droit à un merveilleux cadeau de Noël. Deux épisodes de cette fantastique histoire, une des meilleures de Literotica.com

Cette année, j'attendais mon merveilleux cadeau… il n'est hélas pas venu ! Le père Noël serait-il mort ?

***********************************************

In 2010, after an incredible year of waiting, we were treated to a wonderful Christmas gift. Two episodes of this fantastic story, one of the best of Literotica.com

This year, waiting for my wonderful gift ... it is unfortunately not come! Santa Claus is dead?

@Frenchgoogletranslatorreader

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Continue!!

I've not been a reader in forever and I read every chapter 1-19! Continue please :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks

This is a very good story can,t wait to read the rest thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More please

This has been an incredibly erotic series and I hope there will be more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
PLease give us a new chapter this year

I have been checking back almost every week last year. Please give us a new chapter this year. I really love this series, especially the parts between the mom and her son's friends. I really love it. Please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MORE!!!!

Hey dont leave us hangin we need more. Get to writen. Read all 19ch and loved them all. Bet ritas name is really raven. Write soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MORE Please!!!!!!!!!

Don't quit writing. Please you HAVE to write more. Please just continue.

julia_rayjulia_rayabout 12 years ago
fantastic....

i want you to make me cum more....

read312read312over 11 years ago

This entire series is so so hot. I can't begin to count how many times I've cum while reading it. I hope you continue to add to it on a regular basis. Pleaseeeeeeee.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
AGAIN!!!!

mid tight (mid-thigh)

aureoles (areolas) (3)

Slut (slut) (3)

asked my husband and I (me)

guilt of what I did (due to)

god (God) (22)

site of her ass (sight) (3)

a ring leader (the ringleader)

hot-tub (hot tub)

playing form (from)

really quick (quickly)

peak his head (peek)

hard on (hard-on) (5)

naval (navel) (2)

half way (halfway)

tiny micro panties (micro-panties) (2) (WHAT OTHER TYPE OF MICRO-PANTIES ARE THERE???? HUGE ONES!!!!) (REDUNDANCY WITH NO JUSTIFICATION!!!!)

tea shirt (T-shirt)

Bi (bi) (2)

bi-sexual (bisexual)

how hungry I watched (hungrily)

quite (quiet)

back yard (backyard) (6)

Pig (pig)

expense of her hips (expanse)

then (than)

Jeanie (Jeanine)

liked my lips (licked)

mare thought (mere)

flow of his white seamen (semen)

piece (peace)

side burns (sideburns)

saw Sarah (a) short distance

look of Jeannine's (at)

red faced (red-faced)

exiting (exciting her)

and (-my) I didn't

placed it (placing)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Go God1 The English professor is at it again!!!

Get a fucking life dear annony! You are boring the hell out of us. gave this a 5 for the great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
absolutely the best, sexiest story

Love that the Mother can not help herself; that she is submissive and needs to be used. How she is Unable to deny letting her son do her is a real turn on. Would love to see him turn her out to several of his buddies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic

Loved the entire story, a page turner and a cock hardner. Hope you write more soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous