All Comments on 'Slut Mommie Ch. 20'

by fantasy69

Sort by:
  • 178 Comments
FerrumitzalFerrumitzalabout 12 years ago

Impressive. This was a hot read and I'm looking forward to the next.

Still thinking the slut needs some nipple rings (big ones) to solidify her position in the family. Maybe have Raven do the installation the next time they get together. Have Raven dominate her, giving her no options, and then install a couple of 1" 00-gauge rings that are almost impossible to hide under clothing and constantly stimulating her libido. Slut Mom goes from occasional slut to Constant-On and sinks deeper into her submissive ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I am so happy to see this new chapter

This is a great job. I am so happy. You made my day with this new chapter. I look forward to reading the next chapter soon. This is definitely my all time favorite series.

Thanks man :)

ThePlowKingThePlowKingabout 12 years ago
Fantastic!!!!

Love it!

silver766silver766about 12 years ago
Welcome Back!!!!!!!!!!

Its been a long time. I thought you forgot about us for a while. As always your stories are super hot. I liked the action between Kristy, her father and the slut mommie. I was hoping that Tommy would join in, but maybe in the next chapter. You are so descriptive, which is a plus in my book. I would love for you to incorporate a little more anal into the story, also allow for Kristy and Tommy to both sexually dominate Kate together, that would be hot. Kudos once again for an awesome story, and I hope you visit us a little more frequently in the near future with a continuation of this great series.

Thanks from miss silver766.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What a wonderful surprise.

I second the comment - this is the best series on here. At a minimum, the story is well written, properly edited. I don't know what your vision is for this story but I'm looking forward to the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Wow Fantasy, it's been so long, I thought maybe you had died.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
PLease give us you awesome next chapters soon

Please please give us your next chapters soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love it

Please continue

newtype2525newtype2525about 12 years ago
Wow!

Happy twentieth chapter and we'll worth the wait! I hope we don't have to wait another year for more! :-)

I'll write you more soon but great job! Truly incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
make her daughter as a her mistress

pls write more stories ASAP

thnks

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalabout 12 years ago
Beautiful

This tale has bee a great read from the very start. The writing is very solid, with excellent dialogue (something that a lot of writers can't get right).

I've enjoyed the slow pace of the story, but I think it's time to up the ante. Now that the father is in on the secret, I would like to see Mom more completely dominated. It would be especially hot if the Daughter took the lead and made Mom into a submissive slut. We see how Mom reacts to a strong personality like Raven taking control of her, and Mom acknowledged that she was her girl's sex slave in this chapter, so let's take it to the next level.

What's going to happen with this Dom she met at the party? Will he taker her under his wing and treat her like the fuckmeat she wants to be? I'm hoping there are some nipple rings in the near future!!

Will Dad start treating her like a slut? Will Kate get off on demeaning and using the slut? Will she become the Family Slut she dreams about, being used by anyone any time?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
amazing

amazing as always

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Welcome back

Have to say I loved this series, one of my favorites and I enjoyed this additon. Don't wait another 18 months before the next segmant

PaulScottBarbarasSonPaulScottBarbarasSonabout 12 years ago
Lust between mother and daughter turns the crank

The sapphic incest produces the lust that drives this series. Well, I like it any way.

Kristy is a thorough bitch as she taunts and teases her slut of a mother. She has been like that since sticking her sweet ass at her mother for judgment in the beginning of the series. But mom loves it! The father and son are just accessories, mere swinging dicks, compared to the exquisite lust between the mother and daughter.

The photo shoot was not original. But it delivered the goods.

I look forward to any further chapters in this story. I think that Kristy and mom should just go away without the guys to shack up together for a few days so they can feel up, kiss, lick and suck each other silly. As the saying goes, get a room! We know they really want to!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent as always

"Slut Mommie" is my favorite stories series on the site. The writing is first rate. Keep up the good work, but please don't make us wait over a year for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More soon

YES - please don't make us wait over a year for the next installment!

wantualldaywantualldayabout 12 years ago
finally

love the series i hope there is more to come sooner then later i hope

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very happy to see a new chapter

Thanks a lot for this new chapter. Hot as hell as usual. This is my most favorite series. Don't want another long wait for the next chapter. Please keep them coming. Waiting for some hot threesomes and foursomes between them, especially when Kate will be DPed by Father and Son.

TechRaiderTechRaiderabout 12 years ago
its about time...

im glad she is finally showing a little bit of dominance. maybe now the will be a little more selective of who she will submit to, dont need another frank situation. tommy might have two girlfriends but i felt he was left out this chapter. it isnt right, this is an incest story after all. lol

thanks for writing, keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Best

The best series I have ever read. You have a gift. Please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
finally...

i've been anxiously waiting for a new chapter to this series. get it, mommy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ANTICIPATION

I wish it would have happened sooner but at least it's finally here: Another chapter in the best story on Literotica. Hope we wont have to wait so long for the next one, but we'll be here when you are ready. Thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
yep

To echo the sentiments of others, this is my favorite series, keep it up! Hope inspiration strikes fast and hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More Kate

We need more Kate. Please give us the next chapter soon.

By the way what happened to her website - where unrecognizable pictures of her were to be posted. It would be nice if you could mention this in the next chapter

Archimedes59Archimedes59about 12 years ago
I had all but given up!

Thank you so very much! I was prepared to be disappointed when I saw it going in the Raven direction, because I wanted MORE of the family photo shoot.However, you did not disappoint. Like the others have said, this is my favorite series of stories on this (or any other) site. Please don't wait so long to continue !!!!!!!!! Would love to see the next photo session where her husband finally tells her to fuck their son in front of he and their daughter.

Again...WONDERFUL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing

Totally amazing stories. I've cum so many times reading them and inserting myself into the action. Please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome, as always.

I have read many hot stories on this site but yours is by far the hottest. My favorite theme is the way Kate just can't stop herself from being a slut, from the time Tommy got her hot during his first photo shoot through this last excellent chapter. As so many others have mentioned, please don't make us wait so long for the next installment and don't forget Gina, Elaine, and Tommy's friends. Let's see Kate lose her control some more!

As a side note, thank you *so* much for getting an editor. I hate being distracted by your weird mixing up of words; this chapter was a huge improvement! More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
INCREDIBLE

Thank you once again for BY FAR the best series here. Please keep it coming. Your chapters are better and better. WOW, thank you once again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Payback

My wife and I really get HOT reading this series. Please, shorter times between chapters.

A suggestion from my wife...Raven made Kate a slut. Kate should payback Raven by tying her up and giving her (Raven) to her son, but only AFTER Kate buys a huge dildo for him to use on Raven's virgin ass while his cock is fucking her...A little double dipping.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
so hot!

thank you for the new submission! I love this series and was overjoyed with the new installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank you!

Ive been waiting for over a year for the next chapter! Your story is the BEST!! I can't wait for the next!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love it!

I think it's time that Kate and Kristy double team Tommy! Kate has been hogging her son's cock she should share with her daughter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome new chapter for an already WONDERFUL, VIVID ,ENGROSSING story.

Read it All. Ever word smacks of lust ,incest and debauchery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yay! New chapter!!

Thank you.

julia_rayjulia_rayabout 12 years ago
FAB-TAS-TIC

when is the next one out ? canĀ“t wait

dnnkinkdnnkinkabout 12 years ago
So erotic

i love this story. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
GREAT

I also think Kate And Kristy should do Tommy and John can take pictures, This would make a great porn movie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow!!!!!!

Very well done. I hope there is at least one more story very soon. Maybe one with the whole family at the same time....I love the details in their conversations.

loveyouforeverloveyouforeverabout 12 years ago
i'm so wet

i cummed so hard my panties are soaked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

Such a wonderful tale. I have to say that the writing and storyline is so fantastically presented, that this is the first collection that I have skipped over sex scenes just to find out what happens next in the plot. Thank you and please write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Kristy never did Tommy. : (

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow

This has been a great series, and still has lots of opportunities to continue the plot. I hope that you continue to write, and continue to expand on this story. Thank you for sharing this story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful : I checked daily for updates for More than one year .

I am so happy to read this . This is the best series on literotica. I still check back for up dates on this series. Please give us the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
soooooo wet!!!!

This was sooooo good I was fingering and squeezing my nipples the whole time, PLEASE PLEASE make another one and SOON!!!!! :)

surenderme08surenderme08almost 12 years ago
Great series

Great series....I have loved them all. I wish that Kate and Tommy could fuck each other while John and Kristy watch and fuck one another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Best serie on this site!

I just wanted to say that this is the best serie I've read on this site! This is the second time I finished reading it, cuming endless amount of times, again! I was extremely happy and turned on finding out you added couple more chapters.... please do go on!! You have a talent!! I'll be checking for more, hopefully there would be...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Is there more

I sure hope that there is more coming. I love this series. The Mom is such a Slut!!!!!

slowhand1176slowhand1176almost 12 years ago
best in class

absolutly the best in class, if not on the site. Well thought out, well written. I guess the price to pay is such time between installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Best Series

Keep the series alive!

Johnsmith4231Johnsmith4231over 11 years ago
Great story, but you need an editor.

The plot is great and the sex is hot, but your grammar is bad enough that it gets distracting. You especially tend to use run on sentences a lot, and you need to work on verb tenses, but those aren't the only problems- you also tend to misuse words like "then" and "than," or "expense" and "expanse," and you need to work on spacing and punctuation. If you send me an email, I'll be happy to edit for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cum

I have not jerk off so many times to a fuck story....please keep it going....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great stories

I love your stories. Can't wait to read episode 21. I love cumming to Kristie, Kate, and Tommy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep it going

another 20 chapters please, i've been hard for hours and I don't want it to stop!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
tommy

tommy and dad need to gang up on sis and use her for a cum bucket my cock is leaking just thinking about it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It's very nice..! we want to see more about The Slut momie.

It's very nice..! we want to see more about The Slut momie.

KingC509KingC509over 11 years ago
All I can say is "WOW, FUCKING WOW"

I started reading this series yesterday thinking I would read a few chapters a day, the next thing I knew I reached the end and my cock had been hard or should I say so frigg'n hard through the entire read that would not let me stop. The only reason I stopped, there was no more. DAMM-IT !!!! Great story with all it's twist's (no pun intended) and turn's. Can't wait to see how you bring Tommy into the "Family bed".

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love your story

can't wait to read more about Kristie and Kate putting on a show for the boys...john jacking off while his wife and daughter eat each other's cunts. John could take pictures while tommy fucks his mother. The whole camera thing is wonderful....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow !!!!

yea cant wait for more ...

Master_of_LustMaster_of_Lustover 11 years ago
(O_O) OMFG!!!

I love this story!! It's taken me a week to read it all! It's bloody marvelous! Though, that whole frank thing should have been left out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
next installment

when can we expect the next installment? best series on the site!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great

I have read this entire series at least two times and keep coming back waiting for the next chapter. Please continue with this, you are way too talented and the story is too involved to just shut it down. I really hope to see chapter 21 sometime in 2013! Please don't leave your fans out in the cold!!

incorrigible1incorrigible1about 11 years ago
OMFG!!!

Please write more installments! I can see Kate working part time with Raven. Tommy and Kristy need to get together. Gina should get dumped by Tommy. Just my ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'm McFreak

did u peeps know watching this

how much do i cum/ejeculate

150 times more i;am not lying

and damn this story is hottest ever i'ed read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it

I loved reading the full serie. Will miss it being finished last chapter

Anitafantasia in gmail

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please continue with this story

You're doing good hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I wish Kristy was the first to fuck her with a strapon. Maybe she would take her daughter to buy her a birthday present and the daughter would choose to go to Betty's adult store where she gets a strapon and have fun doing her mother. Maybe spank her too with various instruments. A fuck session with Gina would be fun too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Definitely erotic. I love the slow downward spiral of the mom becoming a slut, and you really need to write more of these stories.

I'd really like to see Raven take a more active role in training mom to embrace her submissive nature - but with a darker twist. Raven sees it as simply helping mom realize her potential for pleasure, she'd consider it as something of a favor - perfectly innocent and something that's actually good for and wanted by the mother. But the fact that she doesn't know about the family situation would lead to some interesting and unforeseeable issues.

Basically, the more "professional" training mom has at the hands of Raven, the easier it is for the daughter to corrupt her. While Raven is working to help, she doesn't realize that her slave's daughter is continuing the training between sessions. Kristy isn't a pro and doesn't realize that her mother's mind is more pliable immediately after a session with Raven. Kristy thinks she's working alone and never knows that her heavy-handed, haphazard style of "training" is actually being compounded by the earlier session with Raven. Kristy's enthusiasm and lack of knowledge only causes her to take mom deeper and faster than mom or Raven would have liked. Raven sees this, but thinks that it's the mom's desire and builds on it. A vicious circle develops.

Kristy thinks it's fun, and something that her mom really likes, so there's an incentive for her to train mom to be more obedient. Maybe get her a collar and reinforcing the idea that mom's the "family slut". Seems like you're going that direction with the stronger daughter, but now you need to focus on that aspect.

And mom needs to have her nipples and clit pierced - some nice rings, big enough to be noticeable through her shirts. Maybe do a scene where she gets them pierced while on stage as part of the show? Make Raven take her even deeper into the life of a submissive. Or, have the daughter insist on it and take mom to a parlor to have it done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Take this a step further

Now that John knows that Kristy is dominating his wife, John can fuck Kristy anytime she or he wants. Kristy can have her mother do anything she wants, but emphasize that her mother is a SLUT!

The next thing is to have Tommy fuck his sister, and have a complete fuck fest in the living room complete with pictures. John will finally see his wife fuck their son. It has to happen in the next series.

Personally, I find it perfectly natural to have sex with incest. Nothing wrong with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing.

It's best incest story ever written. And yes I believe in incest, and I strongly believe this story having so many plots must be continued. I hope atleast 10 more chapters, and I justhope in the end Kate becomes a desrving slave.

Hart_cdnHart_cdnover 10 years ago
Great Series

Thoroughly enjoyed this wonderful series. Is there more to cum? ...such as Son joining Dad, Mom and daughter??

Thank you for the amazing story.

TavistarTavistarover 10 years ago
Awesome!!!!

I truly enjoyed the entire series, I also hope there is more to come to finish out the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing Can't stop reading and dreaming

It is unfinished..... know that you are probably ready to move on to another adventure but bring this to a conclusion somehow. It should not, for the sake of us readers and your professional pride, be left hanging. (no pun intended)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more gina and elaine

i'd like to see gina discover all of the pictures and force tommy to fuck kristy while mom/kate watches and Jeanine gina mom gets involved maybe with Jason her son and tommy dp'ing her while kate watches and remember voyeurism is the key because we are all voyeurs

_J_A_J_Aover 10 years ago
best series

this is the best series on this site. please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best Series Ever.

I'll begin to re-read and enjoy every chapter again soon. You character development made the people come alive, and become part of our lives, too. Absolutely loved it! I hope you continue with this story or another one VERY soon.

CallMeHarderCallMeHarderover 10 years ago

We come to what appears to be the time of year when we are more likely to see the next instalment of what is one of the best collections of writing on this site and await with keen anticipation the next twists and turn in this story.

I do not think it is at all helpful, as some commentators have done, to seek to goad Fantasy69 into producing the next instalment. We know nothing of his personal circumstances and besides creativity on this scale deserves to be allowed to follow its own course and timings.

All I will say is that I will be an avid reader as, when and if it is published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMG

This is the BEST story I read on this site!!! Please write more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story!

fantasy 69 this is a great story. well developed characters, plausible story line complete sentences, correct wording, just a fine effort of work. it took me almost 3 weeks to finish the story, had to stop and relieve the pressure that it created. will certainly put this story into my favorites and start on your other stories. you really must complete your story. there are so many more story lines that you could/can follow. please don't keep us waiting long. thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ktisty 's turn to dominate her mother

next chapter have kristy take kate to her friend barbs house and the two of them dominate her and gina discover all of tommys photos of kate

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done

Awesome series. Best by far on this site! When is next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What an amazing story you have told! Your writing skills are incredible.

You let us, as readers, 'experience' so much of what was happening from both situational activities but also from the emotional perspective. I stumbled a number of times when your sentence structure somehow slipped, for instance when you said "me and my dad" instead of "my dad and I" and using the word 'who' instead of 'whom' but your editor should have caught that.

You raise the bar of literary excellence with this saga and sincerely hope you might consider writing more......

ImahotgalImahotgalabout 10 years ago
Great and unfair

This was a great series. Enjoyed the build up of plot, the fleshing out of characters and the flow in narrative. The only bit that I did not like was that Tommy, sweet Tommy who started this whole thing gets left out when the family meet in bed at the end of the story. I hope you will write a final story- an epilogue giving him his rightful place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it!

YOU....are a great writer! I stretched out the reading of the series cause I didn't want it to end. So erotic, sexy, I loved everything about it! Keep writing....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good story

very very fantastic.i expect a foursome orgy

vooodoovooodooabout 10 years ago
Please Please Please

Continue with this great story

uisceuisceabout 10 years ago
Hello

Are you still writing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
slut mommie

Great story! Can't stop re-reading the different chapters.Kristy is SOOOO HOT!!

Need to have her and Tommy get together with Kate and/or Gina.Personally,I think Gina needs to be dominated by Kate and John.The girl needs an attitude adjustment.

And like everyone agrees,there needs to be an orgy with Tommy,Kristy,Kate,John and Gina.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
please write more

Omg your series gets me do hot please continue it and have everything out in the open where Tommy and Kate's relationship is known and accepted by John and Kristy. We need a family orgy!!

MumSisterTgirlLoverMumSisterTgirlLoveralmost 10 years ago
Fantastic Series

I couldn't stop reading all of these, looking forward to each. I hope you continue. And thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please

Please continue the story. Or just completing it would suffice. Please, don't leave us frustrated.

ImibabaImibabaover 9 years ago
One of the best erotic stories I ever read !

This storiy is one of the best of its kind. I was forced to read and read on and on, as it was so exciting. Please continue. I am eager to continue reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The best

This is by far the best read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More please

More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Been quite a while

Its been so long since you have posted a new story. Is Ch.21 coming out anytime soon? Your avid fans and readers like me are waiting in earnest anticipation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
fantastic

I somehow feel sorry for Jason and Tim would be nice to read more.

CAWJRCAWJRabout 9 years ago
Great Famly Story

I truly enjoyed reading this well written story. Always enjoy reading a story from the women's point of view Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
jason deserves to fuck her

Please do more and maybe let tim and Jason get some

RibaldWriterRibaldWriterabout 9 years ago
Nice read...but

Let's start off with the bad stuff. The spelling. punctuation, and grammar & usage are horrendous, the dialog is trite and contrived, and the main characters lack of self control is predictably implausible.

For the good stuff, the story line is magnetic, making it difficult to put it down. You find yourself reading and wondering what ridiculous situation this stupid bitch is going to get herself into next.

But at the same time, the story is so delightfully fapable, it's easy to pop off 2 or 3 times while you meander through the mix of alternating D/S, incest, girl-girl sex scenes.

All in all a pleasant read once you get used the the style. I finally just gave up and ignored the language errors and enjoys the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more

please tell me it isn't over yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ribald Writer nailed it.

I just read all 20 chapters (it took me 5 days to do it) and found the spelling and wrong word usage to be very distracting but as Ribald said if you just ignore some of that it was a good read. You did develope the characters and the story rather well and kept my good right hand very busy.

Don't stop now, Tommy and friends deserve some of that sweet pussy.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous