Slut - The Exhibitionist Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The barman looked over also and gave me a saucy wink. I opened my legs as wide as the booth would allow me, exposing my shaved opening to the guys at the bar. I could feel my breath quickening and heartbeat racing. I stared over at the guys, displaying my shaved pussy to them with a delicate smile on my face. Hubby had no idea that I was displaying my married pussy to the audience at the bar. My nipples were rock hard and thrusting through the thin material of my mini dress.

The lustful looks the guys at the bar were giving were reward enough.

Two of them mouthed "Fuck me!"

My juices were flowing freely now and I was becoming seriously aroused.

Leaning across the table, my pierced nipples made a gentle clanging sound on the table surface. Pulling hubby toward me I gave him a soft seductive kiss, with just a hint of tongue. Hubby seemed quite pleased and contented here, so I held one of his hands.

Every now and then I would make eye contact with the five guys and smile sexily.

One or two would wink or blow kisses but they'd always smile.

My legs had stayed wide open during this teasing scene and as hubby had no clue what was going on it made it all the sexier.

My pussy was still on display to the guys when I placed my free hand under the table and gently circled my long nails over my slit.

Gently scratching my bald pussy I teased the five guys and myself delightfully. My talon like nail now gently scraped my clitoris then separated my hairless slit.

I eased my pussy forward just a fraction but enough to feel my pussylips opening.

I was just about to slip my finger inside, when one of the guys came over to the booth and brazenly asked my husband if he could have the pleasure of this dance with his beautiful wife.


My husband looked over at me, I just smiled at him and my husband said to the guy.


"Sure! Be my guest. But I should warn you she does love to dance!"


The guy held out his hand whilst I smoothed my dress over my thighs and stood up from the seat, as slowly and seductively as I possibly could, looking the guy directly in the eye, with a very sexy smile on my face. I walked with him over to the crowded dance floor. He walked behind me and I put on such a sexy hip swaying walk, knowing full well his eyes were burning into my ass. The dance floor was a couple of steps above the seated area and you couldn't see the people on the outskirts of it clearly from the seated areas, just enough to know that the floor was packed.

The record that was playing was a sexy grinding type rhythm. We took our place in throng of people and began to grind into each other. He placed his hand on my waist and pulled me close to him. His hand slid up my waist placing it on my side boob as his other hand held my waist. Leaning in to my ear he whispered how sexy I was and how lucky my husband was to have such a sexy lady.

His hand was gently caressing my side boob as my crotch rubbed into his. The crowd was so dense there was no way hubby could have seen any of this so I decided I'd dirty it up a little even more. Turning away from the guy, I pushed my buttocks into his crotch and twerked away. His cock was rock hard as my twerking moved it around inside his trousers. Holding my waist, his hands slid up my side and stroked my side boobs, this time his fingers spread out inside my dress and softly stroked my pierced nipples. I turned to face him again as his hand grazed my breast and pierced nipple. The music changed to a slow smooch dance type and the floor was still full, as all of the couples were getting up close and personal.

The lights dimmed above, but the dance floor was a collection of soft lights. My dance partner placed his hands on my waist and held me close to him. His erection was still prominent and he made no attempt to hide it. Pushing into my crotch we danced slowly hidden amongst the other dancers. Placing my hands on his shoulders I leaned back slightly, pushing my mound into his crotch.

My dress rose up my thighs as my pussylips parted and enveloped his trouser covered cock. Smiling at each other he moved his hands onto my jutting breasts and began to softly stoke my prominent pierced nipples. Grinding my crotch onto his covered hard cock he leant in and whispered softly that he really enjoyed the little show I'd put on and complimented me on possessing such a fine and sexy body, then he looked directly into my eyes and said.


"I especially liked your shaved pussy!"


I blushed slightly a little, and then giggled. Looking directly into his eyes I smiled.


"Sorry I didn't realise I was showing so much!" I lied with a sexy grin

"Did you approve of the view?"

"The view was incredible and very erotic!"

"I did get a buzz from showing you guys my tight shaved pussy!" I declared, emphasising the latter part of the sentence.


His mouth moved toward my ear and his soft breath excited me as he whispered softly as his cock twitched and pulsed on my bare pussylips.


"You dirty cock-teasing slut! You knew exactly what you were doing. It was the most erotic scene of my entire life! Does your husband know you were showing us your cunt?"

"Not in the slightest!" I giggled "And what he doesn't know won't hurt him! That was just for you guys!"

"Then we'll have to keep this our little secret!"

"Does that make me a naughty girl?" I teased as I drove my pussy hard against his throbbing package.

"Yes it made you a very naughty slut, if you'd been wearing stockings I don't think I would have been able to control myself!" he smiled

"Then I may just have to wear some sexy stockings for you the next time I show you my shaved pussy!" I teased "And if I'm naughty you may just have to spank me!"

He brushed his lips gently over mine and held my waist tightly with one hand while the other massaged my breast,

Responding to his ardor, I gently flicked my tongue over his lips.
 His hand had moved from my breast and was now softly stroking my partially exposed ass.

With the crowd camouflaging his movements he began to move his masculine fingers toward my pussy by sliding them down the crack of my ass. I didn't resist as his hand separated my taut butt cheeks, heading toward my hairless fleshy pussylips, I broke off our kiss and continued with my eye contact as his fingers continued to explore me.

My eyes were glazing over with lust as he stroked my fleshy shaved lips and tight puckered asshole. My pierced nipples were poking into his chest as his finger slowly rubbed and circled my ass. I was gently thrusting toward his finger offering my pussy to this stranger.

His fingertip slipped inside my asshole as my eyebrows raised and my eyes rolled. His finger twitched slightly, exciting my sphincter, then slipped out of my ass and circled my pink puckered ring, tickling my stimulated flesh. As his finger moved onward to the front, it met my fleshy hairless pussylips. They were already wet and willing and red hot to his masterly touch. His finger circled my naked pussylips, tickling my sex as he smiled at me. I licked my lips seductively as he slid his fingertip in my moist pussy and began to gently finger fuck me. His touch was electric and sent sexual pulses throbbing through my pussy. This was a foreplay master at work as his finger softly stroked the soft velvet flesh of my pussy. I placed my head on his chest as a delicious orgasm passed through my pussy.

I placed my hand on his vibrant crotch and rubbed his hard cock slowly. Lifting my head up to his we had a soft, long lingering kiss, with our tongues exploring each other's mouths. Here I was literally metres away from my poor husband, being seduced and finger fucked without his knowledge and orgasming with a stranger whose name I did not know!

I placed my hand inside his fly to find a very hard large cock. I could only have stroked it a dozen times when he shuddered and a blast of hot spunk poured out of his cock and onto the dance floor. I placed his diminishing cock back inside his trousers, pulling the zip up gingerly.

The music was coming to an end as he removed his finger, smiled at me and thanked me for the best dance he'd ever had and hoped we could possibly dance later. My tight dress was above my pussy and ass crack as I smoothed it back into place.

I kissed him on the lips then whispered in his ear.

"You made me cum when you fingered my cunt!" and giggled very girlishly.

"And you made me cum!" He laughed "If there is any opportunity to finish what we just started, let me know!" he begged

"We'll see!" I teased, patting his semi erect cock "It would have been very exciting to feel your hard cock inside me!" I smiled, licking my lips and acting every inch the slut.

He took my hand and escorted me back to the booth; he guided me to my seat opposite to my husband, kissed me on the cheek and thanked my husband and reiterated that he was one lucky man to have such a beautiful lady.


My husband just smiled quite proudly and nodded to the guy as he returned to his friends.

My legs were trembling with pure lust as I smiled at my husband. I was having the sexual time of my life and didn't realise it was only going to get better!


Hubby said he needed another drink and did I want one. I nodded that I could use another drink.
 Hubby got up to go the bar and the five guys all raised their glasses to him. I was a little flustered sitting at the booth in my state of arousal. I'd let a total stranger finger fuck me to orgasm in a crowded nightclub with my husband only feet away. My head was swirling with passion and excitement. I needed and craved more.

As hubby was at the bar with the guys, my discrete flashing was somewhat curtailed. Hubby returned with the drinks and said.


"Your feet will be killing you later as all the guys would like to dance with you!"


"Are you OK with that?" I asked, my head tilted to one side.


Hubby smiled and said.


"They just want to dance with a beautiful woman! It's not like they're going to try and get up to anything is it? And you do like to dance! Besides I can't blame them, from over there you look almost naked as the lights shine straight through that dress! They're all probably straining for a closer look!"


I smiled at hubby as my mind went into a spin and said 
"Well if you insist!" and playfully giggled "I might just give them a better look!"

Hubby rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Maybe I should take this dress off and dance naked for them!" I teased "Would you like me to be naked in front of five handsome guys?"

"Like I said, you look almost naked under these lights!"

"Maybe I should get naked for them and let them touch me and jerk off over my naked body!" I smiled, teasing hubby to full effect.

I opened my legs wide to my audience and stroked my hairless quim whilst staring at the five guys. All of them including the barman could see my fingers slowly sliding up and down my bald slit as I smiled provocatively at my victims.

"What if I'm dancing with them and they touch my ass or boobs?" I enquired.

"I couldn't blame them for trying, you look so fucking hot. You're probably sending them wild with desire the way you look tonight!" Hubby responded.

"So if they feel me up I can let them?" I giggled, displaying my pussy to the five guys.

Hubby rolled his eyes once again.

"Could be quite nice getting finger fucked to a slow dance!" I continued with my teasing.

Hubby looked at me smiling, shaking his head with bewilderment.

I opened my pussy showing the five guys my inner pinkness. I stroked the shaved excited flesh, staring at the guys, letting them all know I was a total exhibitionist slut.

It obviously became too much for one of them as he headed toward our booth. I kept my legs open as the guy stared at my shaved slit all the way to our table.
Our teasing conversation was halted as the guy approached the table, just as another slow dance came on.


I got up from my seat, without waiting to be asked and smiled at hubby. I turned toward my dance partner, held his hand and walked onto the dance floor with him. This guy was more brazen than the first. As we arrived in the centre of the dance floor, with both hands on my waist, he leant forward and whispered in my ear:

"That show you just put on has driven me crazy. I would do anything to be inside you right now!"

"And it would be wonderful to have you inside me!"

I smiled as I stroked his cheek with my painted nails

"But that's not going to happen here, but I'm sure we can have a little fun on the dance floor!" I giggled.

I was becoming bolder with each new dance partner. My sexual confidence was brimming now as I licked my lips and thrusting my large breasts out.

He pulled me close to him whispering I was the horniest thing he'd ever set eyes on. His hands were kneading my buttocks, pulling me closer to him. His fingertips were on the bare flesh of my buttocks as he cupped both orbs. His tongue gently licked the inside of my ear as his hot breath sent my erogenous zone into overdrive. He whispered softly that he would love to fuck my shaved pussy, which sent my head spinning into the realms of dizziness.

I slithered my tongue in his ear and gently nibbled his lobe. He pulled me even closer as he pushed his groin into my mound.

His cock was erect and there is no other way of saying this, but it was incredibly large.

It was pulsing against my mound and it was not helping to calm down my libido in the slightest.
He ground his enormous cock right into my pussy mound, almost separating my pussylips. His hands continued to manipulate my butt-cheeks as he separated them. I caught my breath as his cock pulsed and twitched through his trousers. I was so taken aback I didn't realise his finger was working its way inside my ass.

I was in such a state of arousal that I couldn't help but rotate my hips to allow his finger easier access and in doing so I rubbed my pussy against his huge bulge which un-hooded my clitoris. I bit my lip to stifle any moans that were about to come out of my mouth, as my dance partner began to twitch his cock against my clit. I placed my arms around his neck and looked him in the eye.

The dance floor lights dimmed to reflect the mood of the music and my dance partner took advantage of this. Placing a second finger in my ass he then pushed my mound into his huge throbbing bulge,.

With my arms around his neck I pulled him closer as an orgasm flooded through me.

My legs turned to jelly as he continued twitching his massive cock and fingering my excited ass. His other hand came up and began to tweak my pierced nipple. This was the closest you can be to fucking without actually fucking! I came once more rubbing myself against the clothed monster cock, then moved my pussy away from his crotch and placed my hand on his cock, rubbing it through his trousers. It was fucking huge and was now covered in my pussy juice!

I rubbed his crotch to spread my juices into the material. His cock was throbbing and twitching and it was the biggest and hardest piece of man flesh I'd ever encountered.


The slow music continued and we stayed on the dance floor. He unzipped his trousers and guided my hand inside his fly. When my hand made contact with the meaty flesh of his cock, I startled somewhat at the immense size of the beast.

Lust took over as I so wanted to kiss him. I leant my head up to his and offered my mouth to him. His lips brushed softly against mine as his tongue flicked in to my mouth, entwining with mine.
Holding his cock, I'd never felt anything so large or hard before.

"How big is this fucking cock?" I purred stroking the massive shaft.

"Eleven inches long!" He smirked proudly.

"Fucking hell its absolutely huge! Have you ever managed to get it all in?" I queried.

He raised his eyebrows smugly and grinned.

"I need to look at it and possibly lick it!" I smiled trembling with excitement, still holding his huge throbbing meat. I told him to meet me at the ladies straight after this dance as I needed to see and experience this sexual masterpiece. We held each other close, me holding his cock, slowly sliding his immense foreskin back and forth over his bulbous glans and him rubbing my excited bald pussy. For a brief spell he guided his huge cock to my pussylips and rubbed my entrance with his powerful weapon. I was going crazy with lust, feeling his throbbing flesh pushing at my excited labia, making my pussy open itself to his monstrous cock.

I was desperate now and needed to see this cock in all of its glory. I didn't imagine for one moment that I could get that massive cock inside me but my sexual curiosity needed to see this cock in the flesh and if I saw it, would I be able to keep it out of my married cunt? When the music finished, he tucked his cock back inside, smoothed down my dress and made his way over to the bathrooms. I went over to our booth to tell my husband I was going to the ladies.


My husband was away from the booth and had joined the guys at the bar. I walked up to hubby giving him a peck on the lips and said I was off to the ladies, then would probably grab a quick cigarette.
 Hubby said he'd wait at the bar with the guys.


I made my way over to the ladies, when I saw my dance partner standing in the doorway of what appeared to be a private area of the club. 
I walked over to him, biting my bottom lip nervously, thrusting my large firm breasts forward.

Without a word he guided me into the darkened area to what can only be described as a collection of love seats. The area was very dimly lit and it appeared that no one else was in this area. Sitting me down on the seat I heard his zip open and then I felt his huge cock touch my cheek. I didn't wait for an invite, opening my glossed lips and taking as much of this monster into my mouth.


I swirled my tongue around the huge bulbous helmet and lovingly and lustfully devoured this cock. Holding the length in both hands, I ran my hands up and down the impressive shaft as my tongue and lips went to work. 
My eyes now adjusted to the dim lighting, I could see this wonderful veined specimen in all its glory.

I took his cock from my hungry mouth to look at it lustfully, almost worshipping the huge meaty cock as I ran my tongue and lips up and down the shaft of the phallic beast. Licking the entire length, I cupped his balls and licked and sucked the fleshy orbs as though my life depended on it. I stood up holding this massive object in my hands feeling it pulse and throb as I lustfully kissed my dance partner, feeling his huge cock slide up to my opening, trying to invade my pussy. I held this monster at its base and looked into his eyes.

"I've not had any other cock than my husband's since we married, but I'd love to know how it feels to have this inside me!" I said panting with lust.

He smirked confidently, as he should, with such a wonderful cock. His cock was nestling between my swollen pussy lips, pulsing continuously, sending the sexual pulses through my velvet tunnel. He sat down on the Love seat, with me still kissing him and holding his head, I placed a high heeled shoe either side of his legs and I straddled his thighs.

The bulbous purple head of his cock was directly at my opening, striving to find its way inside me. I rocked back and forth slowly on the huge meaty head. Tingles of absolute bliss pulsed through my excited pussy as the large domed head pierced my defences and the first inch of his cock slid inside me. My pussylips were now shrouding the head of this pulsating magnificent beast. His bulbous cock-end was the size of an apple as it nudged my sex open. I held my lips apart as I attempted to slide down this monster.

I couldn't believe I was desperately giving my married cunt to this well hung total stranger, hoping his length would be accommodated by my tight hole. We had total privacy in this area of the club but I was so aroused that I couldn't give a fuck if my husband had walked in at that very moment.