Slut - The Exhibitionist Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I get to fuck your pussy?" he smiled
.

"Only with your fingers and tongue!" I smiled back informing him.

He pulled me close to him and kissed me. My pierced nipples grazed his chest as our warm flesh came into contact.

"I so want to fuck you!" he whispered as his fingers teased my clit.

I just let out a soft moan.

"Lick my cunt!"


Placing my body on to the bed, I opened my legs as wide as I could for him to see my hairless pussy in all its glory. I had never been so excited or aroused, finding myself naked before a stranger, displaying my sex so freely. Wearing only my shoes made me feel like a glamour model or at the very least a cheating fuck slut.

I held my fleshy pussylips open, smiling at him, as he knelt between my legs and thrust his two fingers deep inside my pussy. With my legs wide and in the air he began to fuck my pussy with his two fingers, pushing hard against my Gspot. My pussy was high up as his fingers worked their wonderful magic. My breasts heaved as he plunged his pussy soaked fingers deeper inside me.

I'd never exposed myself to a stranger so much as this and I loved every second of it.

I wished that all of his friends could be there watching me spread my legs wide open and let his fingers fuck my cunt.

His fingers now rubbed my Gspot frantically as I screamed at him that I was going to cum! His continued finger blasting made my pussy explode as copious amounts of female ejaculation burst from my opening. He continued finger blasting me relentless as I almost fainted with sexual pleasure. The gushing orgasm was also multi orgasmic and my body shook violently as he agitated my Gspot. I wasn't so much as panting it was more like sobbing as I enjoyed the best sex I'd ever experienced. As my huge orgasm waned he removed his magical fingers. Spreading my pussylips as wide as they would go, he plunged his tongue deep in my fuck hole.

I was being the biggest slut imaginable, willingly showing him any part of my body and encouraging him to use that body for his own sexual gratification.

His tongue wriggled teasingly deep inside my pussy as his grey blue eyes stared up at me.
I orgasmed instantly, my breath was panting ferociously as he ate my pussy wonderfully.


I was pinching my pierced nipples begging him to tongue fuck my pussy.

His tongue was darting in and out of my fuck hole as I wriggled beneath him.

"Lick my pussy! Make me come!" I panted "My husband never ate my slut cunt like this!"
Another blissful orgasm swept through me as I rode his tongue and lips.

His tongue flicked over my pussy as he moved the snakelike muscle toward my asshole. Rimming my ass he fingered my pussy as he brought me to another blissful orgasm.

Kissing my holes he worked his way up my stomach, he moved up the bed like a sexual panther. Kissing my breasts and pierced nipples, he softly chewed the metal bar impaled in my nipples. Making his way up to my neck he gently nibbled my neck then my earlobe. This was the horniest I had ever been in my life as I felt his cock slip inside my soaking wet pussylips.

My cunt was absolutely drenched. Involuntarily I raised my legs around his back giving him greater access, resting my white high heels on his muscular buttocks. His cock was slipping and sliding all around my fuckhole, sending sensational sexual pleasures through my sopping pussy. I rocked my hips slowly, moaning as his magnificent cock excited the opening to my pussy. With one small movement his cock slid inside my cunt as my legs wrapped around his back enjoying the insatiable pleasure.

I began to return his thrusts as his magnificent cock slid majestically in and out of my excited pussy. He looked down at my pussylips stretched around his cock. I was moaning like a whore as he continued his onslaught.

"Fuck me!" I panted "but don't come inside me!" I said breathing heavily.

He looked at me somewhat confused as my guilt somehow brushed the lust away, as I strived to inform him that my pussy should remain my husbands.

"No don't fuck my pussy!" I begged, changing my stance and confusing him even further as I thrust my pelvis to meet every thrust of his cock, almost giving up my resistance.

He lifted himself up, kneeling between my legs, his cock was nudging at my pussy opening.
"I so want to fuck this!" he said sliding about an inch of cock back inside me.
"Please don't fuck my pussy!" I begged, still thrusting against his cock.
He placed another inch of his magnificent cock inside my pussy, sliding it in and out expertly.

The heat from his cock was sending me crazy with lust and it took all my inner discipline to muster.


"Please don't fuck my pussy! I need to keep that for my husband! I'll suck your cock or you can fuck my ass! You can come anywhere you want, and I'll do anything you want, but I must keep my pussy for my husband!"


He removed his cock from my opening. Leaning over me, he kissed me deeply. My hands went all over his strong muscular back. Kissing him deeply I raised my legs high and wide, grabbed his hard manhood and helped him slide his magnificent cock into my unfaithful ass.
I came as soon as his cock impaled me. My clitoris was still Un-hooded as his soft pubic hair tickled my pulsing quim. Thrashing against each other he fucked my ass and kissed me deeply.

"Please fuck my ass!" I pleaded.

"You are the most beautiful cock hungry whore ever!" he panted "You love cock don't you?" He quizzed

"Oh my god! I fucking love cock!" I screamed

"You fucking whore! You love cock!" He said through gritted teeth

"Fuck my ass and come in my mouth!" I whispered.

"Your husband doesn't know any of this?" he panted, with a bewildered look.

"He knows I'm a cock teasing slut but he doesn't know I'm naked being assfucked by a total stranger!" I moaned, thrusting back at him.


I lost count of the number of anal orgasms I endured during that short space of time.


My dance partner said he was about to come.

Without thinking I spun him over and jumped off his cock just as the first spurt was on its way. My mouth covered his cock as spurt after spurt of his delicious spunk filled my mouth. The power of his ejaculation was one of the sexiest things I've ever endured and I felt that I would fuck this cock sometime in the future.

I sucked his cock dry swallowing every single drop and licked the entire shaft clean, worshipping his magnificent weapon.

He smiled at me, looking down at me with his cock in my mouth and said.

"Do you want to go back to the bar or would you like to stay and get fucked in the ass again?" He smiled confidently.


"I'd love to stay and feel your cock inside me again but I need to get back to my hubby before he realised I was gone!" I giggled naughtily.

He removed his cock from my mouth, stepping to one side and picking up my sexy white mini dress.


My dance partner was just about to hand me my dress when he looked at my naked body and asked.

"Would you object to me taking a few photos of you as a keepsake?"


"You've fucked my ass and come in my mouth! I've been thrashing beneath you totally naked apart from my slutty high heels! How could I possibly object? Get the camera and take some photos of the slut you just fucked!" I smiled as I lay back on the bed, opening my legs wide and giving him several glamour poses.

I was excited beyond belief to be naked before him, showing my tight holes, much more than I would show my husband. I could feel the arousal expanding as I touched my pussy, holding my pussylips open, revealing my tight hole as I continued with a few legs open shots.

I even placed a couple of fingers in my pussy and ass for a few shots, smiling comfortably at the camera as I did so. He held his cock at the base, which had grown to full erection once more and offered it to my open mouth again as he clicked a few more pics.

I slipped his cock in between my full pouting lips and began to suck his amazing pleasure giver once more.

He placed a huge handled hairbrush onto the bed, grinning salaciously as he did so. I picked it up, smiling at him between licking his cock, and thrust the handle into my pussy, bringing myself off into the bargain. He continued clicking away as I took the brush handle and slid it up my well lubricated ass. I turned over onto my knees with my breasts hanging freely, with the brush sticking out of my ass. I smiled at the camera as he clicked away.

"Does the camera have a video?" I enquired.

He flicked the camera from Photo to video.

Pointing the camera at my naked body I looked into the lens and said.

"Lover boy here has just fucked me up the ass and then came in my mouth, while my poor loving husband is blissfully unaware how much of a cock loving slut his cheating wife is! He is calmly drinking with his new friends not realising that all of them have made me come tonight and I have happily returned the favour, milking the spunk out of all the guys cocks. As he drinks with his friends, I wonder if he has had as much fun with them as I have?"

I fingered my pussy and ass for the camera for a few minutes and actually came on camera.


"C'mon I'll need to get back!" I hinted "I'll scribble down my phone number and you can send a copy of that video and the pics!"


He placed the camera down, handed me my dress and helped me into the tight sheath. Fixing my hair and makeup, I picked up his toothpaste and smeared a little on my finger and rubbed it along my teeth.


"To help get rid of the smell of cum!" I stated matter of factly.

I picked up his phone and keyed my digits in it, for him to send me the pics and video.
Getting out of the van, I lit a cigarette and we walked round to the smoking area. Still no one was there, so this gave me a respite to enjoy my post coital cigarette. He said he should go back inside so as not to arouse suspicion. I agreed and gave him a soft full kiss with just a hint of tongue.


"You my dear are the best and dirtiest piece of ass I or any of my friends have ever had the pleasure of!"

"Well honey, Believe me" I responded "It's been my absolute pleasure having you guys! And if I wasn't married, I would have probably fucked you all at once!" I teased

He placed a card into my hand, which had his cell phone number on and I placed this in my handbag.

"We don't live too far away from each other back home, so if you ever want to hook up..."

"Mmmm!" I smirked "Five hard cocks! That could be interesting!"

"We could book you as a glamour model or as a stripper if you're up for it!" He smiled.

Both notions appealed to the exhibitionist in me, leaving a nice exciting tingle in my pussy at the thought of his suggestion.


He turned and opened the door and stepped back into the club.

About thirty-seconds later hubby popped his head out and said.


"Ah there you are? I was wondering where you'd got too?"


"I needed some cool air and a cigarette. Those guys are really nice, but they'll dance the legs off me!" I protested innocently.


"Do you want to call it a night?" Hubby asked rather chirpily.


"Yes, I most certainly do, before you get too drunk and can't fuck me!" I smiled stroking his cheek tenderly.


I was desperate to be fucked. My poor pussy hadn't seen much cock action and I was craving to be spunked inside.


"C'mon then let's say goodbye to the guys!" He insisted, blissfully unaware I'd said more than goodbye to them.


We went inside the club and headed to the bar where the five guys were waiting.

My heart was beating a little faster, aware that I had made each and every one of their cocks hard as nails.


"Sorry guys but it's time for me and the wife to head back to the hotel!"


"Well it's been a pleasure meeting you and I can speak for all the boys when I say it's been an absolute pleasure dancing with your gorgeous wife!" said the guy who fucked me in the camper van.

I blushed slightly and smiled at the guys, my pussy still tingling with excitement.


Each of the guys shook hubby's hand occupying him briefly, as all of them gave me a big hug with their wandering hands all over my body away from hubby's eye line, touching my breasts, pussy or well used ass, whispering in to my ear that I was a very sexy slut.

One of the guys even stuck a finger in my pussy when hubby had his back turned. These really were such wonderful, sexy, naughty boys.

Hubby had arranged to meet up with the guys in the Nightclub in a couple days, so it looks like I'll be getting more attention later and if the guilt is avoided, I may just let some of them fuck my pussy.


We headed back to the hotel, arm in arm, and as soon as we made it to our room, my dress was off and crumpled on the floor, but this time on my hotel room floor. I paraded my nakedness to my husband, strutting around naked except for my high heels for the second time tonight. I was aroused beyond belief, aware that I was about to make my sixth cock of the evening hard, but this time I would be getting fucked with a good squirt of spunk in my pussy, hopefully dampening my ardour. Keeping my high heels on I walked my husband over to the bed, removing every garment of his clothing with sexual intent.

I placed him on the hotel bed, looking at his excited flushed face. Now he was fully naked, his cock sprang to full erection, as I climbed on the bed, straddling his thighs. I positioned my wet pussy over the head of his cock as I slowly impaled myself on his throbbing cock. Hubby grabbed my butt cheeks and slid his index finger toward my well fucked ass hole, blissfully unaware at just how much cock and finger this tight hole had just endured. His finger slid inside my tightest of holes as I began to fuck hubby within an inch of his life, reminiscing of my earlier antics and all the varied cocks I'd experienced just minutes earlier. I came violently as hubby fucked my pussy and finger fucked my ass.

My sexual arousal was at an intensified level and hubby was getting the full benefit of my incredible horniness. He was pounding my pussy with a renewed vigour when he announced that he was about to come. I leapt off his cock just in time to receive a face full of powerful ejaculation. I managed to place my lips over his exploding cock and to eagerly swallow the last few spurts of his thick creamy white fluid. Licking his deflating cock clean we lay on the bed, basking in the afterglow of our insatiable union.
Hubby had his suspicions about my incognito flashing in the nightclub and why the guys were paying us so much attention. He thought that all the male attention was the reason for my being so aroused but he didn't suspect anything else. He had no clue that his faithful wife had enjoyed tongues, fingers and cocks in all of her holes this evening. He was ignorant of the fact that his cheating wife had experienced and enjoyed more orgasms in one night than she would experience in one month. I kissed my husband with my spunk tasting lips with not an ounce of guilt. The memory of that night had me on hot bricks the whole time and thankfully Hubby fucked me at least three times a day for the entire Holiday to help suppress my wandering urges.
I continued teasing other guys for the duration of our stay and was propositioned a couple times, but I was mainly a good girl for the rest of the trip, well almost apart from another night at the disco, which will be another chapter and a brief encounter in the hotel elevator.


On my return home I was in Jens little shop having a tiny little Basque made.
Jen complimented me on my tan and asked how the holiday went. 
I told her about my exhibitionism by the pool, my teasing in the restaurants and my wonderful night at the club with the five guys. I told her about the rest of the holiday and the effect this had on hubby. She giggled and said. 


"Wearing those outfits with your body it's a surprise you didn't give one of them a heart attack!"


I told her how exciting it all was for both me and hubby, when Jens look went very serious.


"If he is ok with that, would he be ok with you doing a bit of part time stripping or lap dancing?"


"I'm not sure, he's not fully aware of everything that went on, plus I'm not sure I'd want too?" I replied.


Jen looked at me with a wide smile and said
.

"You were horny as fuck knowing you were turning those guys on and what it did for them, and so was your husband, plus he thinks he got all the benefit!"


"I suppose so" I scrambled, feeling myself getting strangely aroused at the thought of performing a striptease for a room full of men.


"Well if turning five guys on was exciting, can you imagine how arousing it must be to get a room full of guys aroused as you slowly expose your body to them? Or how horny you would be squirming on some guys lap whilst you're tits and pussy were naked, knowing that the guy would give anything to touch your incredibly sexy body?"


The thought of this was indeed beginning to make my pussy fizz. It did arouse me, there was no doubt about that, but what would be Hubby's take on the matter.


Biting my lip with nervousness and sexual arousal Jen continued.


"You would drive the men mental with desire. Some of the outfits I could run up for you would guarantee a huge wad of cash at the end of the night!" Jen continued appealing to my business sense.


"But what if I got too horny and wanted to go further. Don't think hubby would take too kindly to that!"


"He might love it, plus look what you got up to in Tenerife, but he only needs to know what you let him know!" she stated

"I've seen you naked Becky and the guys will be like bees round a honey pot!"


"Show me some of the outfits you have in mind!" I asked.


Jen showed me some almost there mini dresses in a variety of materials, all designed with the notion to be removed at the first opportunity. Some of the stripper lingerie was incredibly sexy as were the shoes and boots which would accessorise these outfits.


"If I can convince hubby, and he is ok with it, then how would I go about getting a job as a stripper or dancer?"


"You leave that to me!" Jen enthused
Jen gave me a couple of dresses and some shoes to take home and show hubby to see if he was ok with my proposed new career. She scooped up some bras, thongs and fishnet stockings to try on at home and practice some dirty dancing with. I placed all of the goods in the bag, gave Jen a peck on the cheek and said


"Hopefully see you tomorrow with some good news!"


I went home, had a long luxurious bath, shaved my pussy, patted my body dry and smothered myself with body lotion. Placing a pair of fishnet stockings with a garter belt, I then slipped my feet inside a high pair of glass heeled platform shoes; I then stretched a very sexy red shiny mini dress over my body. The dress clung to me like a second skin. My breasts stretched the thin material with my erect nipples poking out.


I wasn't wearing a bra or thong as I looked at my reflection in the full length mirrors on my wardrobes in the bedroom. I did look hot that's for sure. As I began to practice gyrating and swivelling my hips, I heard hubby's key enter the lock of the front door.


"I'm upstairs" I shouted as the door closed behind him.


Hubby climbed the stairs and opened the bedroom door. Standing in the frame he whistled and said.

"Wow!"


"Do you like the outfit?" I quizzed "Because I have a very good reason for wearing it!"

I continued, teasing hubby.


Hubby bent me over and thrust his cock straight into my very wet pussy. I knelt on the bed as hubby continued banging away sending me wild with desire. We would often dabble in dirty talk during our sex sessions, so when I started by saying that I wanted to be a Stripper and remove my sexy underwear for total strangers, hubby thought this was part of the sexual ruse.


"I want to strip for them and let them see my tits and shaved pussy. I want to lap dance for them and grind my bald pussy into their laps feeling their hard cocks straining against their trousers!"